Truth behind incels: Incels are just unlucky

Mongrelcel

Mongrelcel

Banned
No, there's no unifying theory that explains why every single incel is an incel.
There are incels that are above average looking, there are incles that are subhuman looking but most hangs around 3.5 psl.

Most normie men actually doese't "deserve" to get laid, they have no game, look like shit, dress like shit and yet it still happens. The girl is dumb and the guy even dumber. They hook up in highschool. The dude gains some experience, fuck ton of confidence and he gets a great start for acquiring relationships for the rest of his life.

Now the chance you get this opportunity is dependant on looks. The better looking you are, the bigger the chance will be, to the point that chad literally cant be incel, but the other way, 5'2 pageet will be so ugly to the point of not having any chance, no matter the luck. Even if he got lucky, and the girl was horny and there was literally noone else to fuck her, she would rather not fuck.

But the incel? He just didnt happen to chance on such opportunity. Either not socially connected enough, not NT enough, or even something simple as going to all make/engineering school.

This what the thing that made me realize that there really isnt any difference (at the beginning. After years of inceldom every single one incel ends up an abused dog) beween normie guys and incels. All-male school have disproportionate amount of incels. Its simply because if there are no women around, there cant be a lucky opportunity.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Lux, 6’1cel and 10 others

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6’1cel, Deleted member 10602, Acnno and 1 other person
Agreed, you can apply the luck thesis to many other things in life as well.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8576
Iife is literally a huge ass gamble. By using knowledge and taking steps into the right direction, you will increase your chances in life

• +1
Reactions: Uglybrazilian, Deleted member 8576, turkproducer and 2 others
Actual blackpilled take, life is indeed a roll of the genetic dice.

• +1
Reactions: Uglybrazilian, Lihito and Deleted member 756
The first argument normies and bluepillers use is "I know ugly/short/bald guy in real life and he gets laid". And usually incels/blackpillers have no counterargument (or something stupid like "its statistically insignificant" - we all know it's not), because the blackpill doesent cover these cases.

But what it really is, some incel looking guy got lucky in HS, dated a girl, built a social circle where he had acess to more girls. Did he slay? No. Did he get laid with multiple women? Yes.

But this all is just words, because most of us here are past the point of getting lucky. How can I get lucky if I dont even speak to women? :lul:

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, Deleted member 8608, Uglybrazilian and 2 others
everything important in this world is built on luck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8576 and Mongrelcel
The first argument normies and bluepillers use is "I know ugly/short/bald guy in real life and he gets laid". And usually incels/blackpillers have no counterargument (or something stupid like "its statistically insignificant" - we all know it's not), because the blackpill doesent cover these cases.

But what it really is, some incel looking guy got lucky in HS, dated a girl, built a social circle where he had acess to more girls. Did he slay? No. Did he get laid with multiple women? Yes.

But this all is just words, because most of us here are past the point of getting lucky. How can I get lucky if I dont even speak to women? :lul:
Take the outlier pill bro. The final and most brutal one next to the NT pill

• +1
Yes but most incels overrate themselves and think they deserve Stacey only
Maybe some, but to me 90% of non-fat women my age are attractive. I would fuck/LTR any of them - and I think that most share this view.

Not to mention, that once makeup is applied, the difference between stacy and average girl is next to none. Their painted faces look equally good.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8576 and mortis
Maybe some, but to me 90% of non-fat women my age are attractive. I would fuck/LTR any of them - and I think that most share this view.

Not to mention, that once makeup is applied, the difference between stacy and average girl is next to none. Their painted faces look equally good.
You can't create forward growth with makeup sadly

• +1
life’s like a slot machine and the odds aren’t in your favour

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel and Deleted member 8576
no but they can fraud eye area like crazy. They literally draw a new medial and lateral canthus. They draw a new eyeshape.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, Deleted member 8576 and mortis

How tall are you? Are you lean? Are you white? If you’re short your looksmatch is probably a landwhale

• +1
  • +1
How tall are you? Are you lean? Are you white? If you’re short your looksmatch is probably a landwhale
Sad but mostly True. I hope i get 5'9 by 21 , im 5'6 and 17 now

• +1
forsen luck XD

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
Not to mention that for some reason forward growth isnt such a rare trait for women as it is for men.
I see plenty of forward grown women, but almost no men.

Cheekbones also, I see women with good zygos, but men rarely. NTC is common for women too, but not for men

• +1
Reactions: MikeMew'sBitch and mortis
I'm 5'10, lean and have the same pheno as you