Turkcels enter at your own risk

D

Deleted member 15246

Master

Another paki Chad stole a Turkish JB, Paki Chad's are travelling to Ankara to marry these Turkish JB helinas. Stealing your own wmn in front of you.

While you turkcels looksmaxxing and rotting here, paki Chad's are ascending with Turkish jbs.

How do you Ankaracels cope?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: elzde95, Deleted member 9568, IThinkImAboutToROPE and 17 others
@Haven

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and Deleted member 1617
over

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, Shrek2OnDvD and Deleted member 1617

Another paki Chad stole a Turkish JB, Paki Chad's are travelling to Ankara to marry these Turkish JB helinas. Stealing your own wmn in front of you.

While you turkcels looksmaxxing and rotting here, paki Chad's are ascending with Turkish jbs.

Turkish women tend to race mix a lot
JFL I know so many blacks and Arabs with Turkish girls

Also Pakistan Zindibhad

• Woah
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, Shrek2OnDvD and Deleted member 1617
Btw title is something like " paki man marries a 6th grade Turkish girl"

• Hmm...
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L

Also Pakistan Zindibhad
It means it's over for Turkish men? Are they also sent their own way just like cumskins?

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, Shrek2OnDvD and PrinceLuenLeoncur
its only fair, turkish boys get pakistani girls so the reverse should also happen sometimes

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, Shrek2OnDvD, House Lannister and 2 others
Turkish and Pakistanis are brothers. It is good to see a Muslim marrying another Muslim.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, Shrek2OnDvD and 7 others

Also Pakistan Zindibhad
yeah but usually they despise pakistani

and indeed pakistan zindabad 😍

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, Shrek2OnDvD, House Lannister and 3 others
It means it's over for Turkish men? Are they also sent their own way just like cumskins?
Maybe man, but Turkish guys do well with all Muslim girls so it’s not a big deal for them jsut funny that their women are very fond of black and Arab guys

• Hmm...
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and ThatDjangoWalk

Turkish wmn cannot stop themselves after looking at paki Chad, over for turkcels tho.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Maybe man, but Turkish guys do well with all Muslim girls so it’s not a big deal for them jsut funny that their women are very fond of black and Arab guys
Not all of them, a lot of them are white chad only

• Love it
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Not all of them, a lot of them are white chad only
Well I haven’t met any that are like this tbh… I wish I did I wanna fuck one :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: Albeacho
Turkish wmn cannot stop themselves after looking at paki Chad, over for turkcels tho.
dont racebait, turkish guys are moggers too. in fact they are the bigger moggers

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 16530, Smoke Fanboy and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, MrGlutton and PrinceLuenLeoncur
and you assume that you are a white chad?
Oh well I didn’t see the white chad part I jsut saw the white part…

but no I’m not chad 😢 I wish I was, I hate them for being chad only

• +1
over for cumskins like you tbh 😢
How will I cope when Pakistani bad boys are grooming JBs in my neighbourhood and we can’t even stop the dark looks moggers over for the British

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Michael Myers and Deleted member 1617
  • JFL
Reactions: buckchadley31
just pray that its not your oneitis :feelswah::feelswah:
:feelswhy:
It has become very common to see Moroccans marrying Tunisians or Turkish marrying Algerians, etc.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, Shrek2OnDvD and Michael Myers
over for cumskins like you tbh 😢
Not really, even average cumskins get Stacy paki due to jbw, there were many PFWM couple videos on tiktok.

• JFL
How will I cope when Pakistani bad boys are grooming JBs in my neighbourhood and we can’t even stop the dark looks moggers over for the British
Are you anglo

Not really, even average cumskins get Stacy paki due to jbw, there were many PFWM couple videos on tiktok.
Kuffair stay winning

don’t worry though there’s more paki guys with white girls than vice versa

da6.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, PrinceLuenLeoncur and Deleted member 15246
It has become very common to see Moroccans marrying Tunisians or Turkish marrying Algerians, etc.
on twitter a couple of days ago i saw a tunisian (man) marrying a pakistani (woman), i showed @masaka they looked like a nice couple tbh (he thought she looked turkish)

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, ✿👍col and ThatDjangoWalk
a fakeupmaxxed becky is not a stacy dude:lul:

• JFL
Tbh, anglos love Pakistan, queen and crown always stood with pakis over curries.

Anglos are paki only.
there are more pakistanis in the united kingdom than indians, thats why
in america theres more indians than pakistanis, thats why theyre also pro-india

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, PrinceLuenLeoncur and Deleted member 15246
Well English anglos are supporting pakis since the beginning, even when they were less in numbers.

I’d say it’s an equal number tbh, a lot of Hindus and Sikhs here. Pakistanis are basically seen as Arabs for the most part though as whites can’t differentiate so Arabs are called “Pakis” a lot as well quite funny when the two groups are not even related.

Tbh, anglos love Pakistan, queen and crown always stood with pakis over curries.

Anglos are paki only.
Due to Pakistanis being lighter skinned and closer to Europeans in phenotype due to less
a fakeupmaxxed becky is not a stacy dude:lul:
your standards are a bit harsh Ngl XD and I’m somebody that’s considered a harsh rater I just don’t think you find ethnic women attractive much even if your open to date them.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
I’d say it’s an equal number tbh, a lot of Hindus and Sikhs here. Pakistanis are basically seen as Arabs for the most part though as whites can’t differentiate so Arabs are called “Pakis” a lot as well quite funny when the two groups are not even related.

Due to Pakistanis being lighter skinned and closer to Europeans in phenotype due to less

your standards are a bit harsh Ngl XD and I’m somebody that’s considered a harsh rater I just don’t think you find ethnic women attractive much even if your open to date them.
damn looks like you were right, there are 1.4 million indians in the uk and 1.1 million pakistanis in the uk. im surprised, i thought pakistanis wwere the majority there. and are you telling me your people are so dumb they cant differentiate between south asians and middle easterners? jfl at white people.

and yeah ive heard it before, that my standards are harsh. i didnt know you were considered a harsh rater btw. i like women from all races as long as theyre attractive tbh

• +1
damn looks like you were right, there are 1.4 million indians in the uk and 1.1 million pakistanis in the uk. im surprised, i thought pakistanis wwere the majority there. and are you telling me your people are so dumb they cant differentiate between south asians and middle easterners? jfl at white people.

and yeah ive heard it before, that my standards are harsh. i didnt know you were considered a harsh rater btw. i like women from all races as long as theyre attractive tbh
Oh man irl I’m considered very brutal when guys say “she’s an 8” i auto subtract a full point as to me most “Stacies” are stacylites maximum but I’m good at rating every race of women.

you I feel have a preference for white girls even if you like other races your deffo more bias to Euro women.

Yeah man I rememver back in school arabs would be called pakis all the time

Yeah man I rememver back in school arabs would be called pakis all the time must be the light brown yellowish hue and jet black hair which is why they cannot tell the difference

• +1
Oh man irl I’m considered very brutal when guys say “she’s an 8” i auto subtract a full point as to me most “Stacies” are stacylites maximum but I’m good at rating every race of women.

you I feel have a preference for white girls even if you like other races your deffo more bias to Euro women.

Yeah man I rememver back in school arabs would be called pakis all the time

Yeah man I rememver back in school arabs would be called pakis all the time must be the light brown yellowish hue and jet black hair which is why they cannot tell the difference
brutal so im even harsher than the guy considered very brutal by other guys jfl. tbh youre right tho.

i mean i think white women are objectively better looking due to better harmony, bones and height *but* im not interested in them in a romantic/sexual way (and vice versa)

yeah i mean sfcels are retarded, they thought sikhs were islamic because of turban and beard. islamic people dont even wear a turban :lul:

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and MrGlutton
brutal so im even harsher than the guy considered very brutal by other guys jfl. tbh youre right tho.

i mean i think white women are objectively better looking due to better harmony, bones and height *but* im not interested in them in a romantic/sexual way (and vice versa)

yeah i mean sfcels are retarded, they thought sikhs were islamic because of turban and beard. islamic people dont even wear a turban :lul:
Some Islamic groups do but it’s cultural not religious and mainly done in africa and Amongst Turkic people’s.

whites are better looking but I feel you’d rate an6/10’whife girl higher than an 6/10’ethnicn

• +1
Some Islamic groups do but it’s cultural not religious and mainly done in africa and Amongst Turkic people’s.

whites are better looking but I feel you’d rate an6/10’whife girl higher than an 6/10’ethnicn
any examples of these turban wearing africans and turkics?

well show me what you consider a 6/10 white girl and a 6/10 ethnic :hnghn:

its only fair, turkish boys get pakistani girls so the reverse should also happen sometimes
its like comparing an incident of a dog biting a man vs a man biting a dog. talking about rarity and shock value, which one of these would surprise you more? millions of paki femoids drooling over any turk (the norm) or a waste-tier turk femcel marrying a curry out of maybe millions of starving paki chicks lusting over turkish men? (anomaly)

she looks like a skin bleached curry anyways, might want to check if she is related to her new husband jfl

Turkish and Pakistanis are brothers. It is good to see a Muslim marrying another Muslim.
i might be an ethnic but im not related to the curries in any way, stop with this pak-turk brotherhood cope boyo :forcedsmile:

paki women love kazakh badboys.

its like comparing an incident of a dog biting a man vs a man biting a dog. talking about rarity and shock value, which one of these would surprise you more? millions of paki femoids drooling over any turk (the norm) or a waste-tier turk femcel marrying a curry out of maybe millions of starving paki chicks lusting over turkish men? (anomaly)

she looks like a skin bleached curry anyways, might want to check if she is related to her new husband jfl

i might be an ethnic but im not related to the curries in any way, stop with this pak-turk brotherhood cope boyo :forcedsmile:
You're coping. She doesn't look curry. I live with in a neighborhood with many turkish people and she looks typically turkish. :Comfy:a

Also the other user isn't Pakistani he's north african, but promotes Islamic unity which is what we should all do.

• JFL
Reactions: Albeacho and Elvisandreaa
Just lol at you guys getting riled up over bait done by a Hindu.

• +1
Reactions: Smoke Fanboy and turkproducer
I’ve never seen one turkish women who married a black men in my life or in a relationship.Not that I care at all it just doesn’t happen

Also Pakistan Zindibhad
Turks both men and women
don’t race mix at all all marriage stats are available to public tbh they can if they want to I couldn’t give a single shit about race purity or whatever

No man in turkey usually secular types don’t like pakistan I wouldn’t say “usually”

a lot of people do feel positive about it also:feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer, Michael Myers and Elvisandreaa
I’ve never seen one turkish women who married a black men in my life or in a relationship.Not that I care at all it just doesn’t happen

Turks both men and women
don’t race mix at all all marriage stats are available to public tbh they can if they want to I couldn’t give a single shit about race purity or whatever

No man in turkey usually secular types don’t like pakistan I wouldn’t say “usually”

a lot of people do feel positive about it also:feelsokman:
Yes my bad bhai, I meant the secular cucks who throw gay prides and shit like that. :ogre:

@Main I’m speaking of anecdotal experience here I know many white, Arab and black men with Turkish women hence my comment it’s not coming out of my arse. Even if they don’t mix a lot on average the fact is compare to say Arab women they mix a lot, I barely know any guys with Arab girls that aren’t Arab

mad for Pakistan RIP, I do know Turks hate Iran though

• JFL
brutal, pakis taking all our women:ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: Albeacho and Deleted member 16530
@Main I’m speaking of anecdotal experience here I know many white, Arab and black men with Turkish women hence my comment it’s not coming out of my arse. Even if they don’t mix a lot on average the fact is compare to say Arab women they mix a lot, I barely know any guys with Arab girls that aren’t Arab

mad for Pakistan RIP, I do know Turks hate Iran though
I am talking about turkish people living in turkiye not europe

OP is talking about turkey as well not turkish diaspora

There was a misunderstandingI think

Last edited:
  • JFL