Turks have so much potential in being BROTIER, but ...

HowAmIAlive123

HowAmIAlive123

Kraken
... they keep listening to the jewish media, and try to thugmaxx. Most turks are actually based, disapprove of the HOMO-Agenda, "anti-semetic" (jfl, theres clips of 10yos dropping jewpills on the oktoberfest) and overall macho.

Turks honestly should stop trying to be a jewish puppet while acting "Kanacke" and hood.
If you are a turk, stop spending so much money on designer clothes and especially Wellenstein-Jackets (Dude they have a fucking cross, thats haram bro).
All youre getting out of it is a used up russian whore, whos not even that hot without her makeup (ever wondered why russian women spend so much time on makeup? Slavic women being the hottest is a fucking psyop, thats huge cap. Yes, the hottest girls are usually slavic, but they wont even look in your directions. These are the types of huge gold diggers to date jewish-film directors and rich arabic sheichs that literally SHIT on them.)

Turkish women, that are not degenerate, usually are pretty trad, even more then ((((russian)))) girls, dont let the germans or white bois date them. Its a bad trade, youre getting the used up shit white women in return.

Lets forget about the past and work together. Met so many turkcels that are brotier.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: johncruz12345, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, .👽. and 3 others
I just single-handeldly stopped german-turkish hate crimes @Haven (im like 12.5-25% crimean tatar, not even joking rn, but havent done a dna test)

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: johncruz12345 and Haven
@Tony how is this guy alive

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
@Tony how is this guy alive
im asleepy read halfway that turks r ninja and shouldnt be under control of jews anything else?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 2968, TsarTsar444 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Stop insulting Russian women bro ✋ 🛑

• +1
Reactions: gamma and HowAmIAlive123

• +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123
  • +1
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and HowAmIAlive123
It’s funny being from the countries slavs hate the most

when in reality 400 years ago someone in my line probably got kidnapped in some balkan christian village and stolen by some turanid low iq warmongerer

sad shit being mutt tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding, HowAmIAlive123 and Elvisandreaa
  • +1
Yeah honestly can’t even deny it They are
not just golddiggers, but huge fucking whores jfl, they are always the reflection of the 21st century in order to be cool.
on top of that everything said about women on this site applies on these whores the most

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345, Elvisandreaa and WontStopNorwooding
I just single-handeldly stopped german-turkish hate crimes @Haven (im like 12.5-25% crimean tatar, not even joking rn, but havent done a dna test)
How do you did a dna test which side of your family?

• +1
How do you did a dna test which side of your family?
im planing on doing one, the tatar turk of my family is my great-grandpa, he was a soldier and a musician

im planing on doing one, the tatar turk of my family is my great-grandpa, he was a soldier and a musician
Based rapist turkic i see i respect you bro

• JFL
Yeah honestly can’t even deny it They are
@ItisOver @HowAmIAlive123 I Want Sex.
Which One Of You Will Be My Sacrifice?
Pq128YxZ5AgeUAo1z8tMi0C6MVgkZMZntP-7V657p2A.jpg