Uberman Technique (Hardcore)

Deleted member 10413

Deleted member 10413

🌸🌼❤️✨👑✨❤️🌼🌸
Instead of a monophasic schedule (where you sleep once a day), the uberman approach is a polyphasic one where you take six 20-minute naps over the course of a 24-hour day. The naps are spread out every four hours: 2 a.m., 6 a.m., 10 a.m., 2 p.m., 6 p.m., and 10 p.m. Over the course of a year that nets out to 91 extra days that ubermen “re-claim.” Additionally, things like jet lag disappear for an uberman sleeper, because the traditional concepts of night and day disappear.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: joeveniro, Wallenberg, SkinjobCatastrophe and 1 other person
Instead of a monophasic schedule (where you sleep once a day), the uberman approach is a polyphasic one where you take six 20-minute naps over the course of a 24-hour day. The naps are spread out every four hours: 2 a.m., 6 a.m., 10 a.m., 2 p.m., 6 p.m., and 10 p.m. Over the course of a year that nets out to 91 extra days that ubermen “re-claim.” Additionally, things like jet lag disappear for an uberman sleeper, because the traditional concepts of night and day disappear.
U only sleep for 3hrs then which isn't enough.i sleep for 9 hrs but still don't feel rested when I wake up the other day

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
Dymaxion or nothing

take six 20-minute naps over the course of a 24-hour day. The naps are spread out every four hours: 2 a.m., 6 a.m., 10 a.m., 2 p.m., 6 p.m., and 10 p.m.
The Theory: just run your body down with 2 hours sleep every day Bro 😎

how about... no

I tried these types of sleep rhythm.
It felt bad and unhealthy. Over time.
Also deffo looksminning

• +1
Reactions: joeveniro, Deleted member 4416, Gonthar and 2 others
I couldn't do that, because:

1.) I struggle falling asleep, but once I'm asleep it's good for the night, so I want to keep sleeping in one stretch of time.

2.) I like my caffeine in the morning, so that would make sleeping during the day impossible also.

Just don't sleep theory

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, joeveniro, Deleted member 4416 and 1 other person
Maybe NEETs can do that but I can't and besides sounds unhealthy.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 439
I mean what is the point of this. Apart from the jetlag benefit, how else does it help?

I mean what is the point of this. Apart from the jetlag benefit, how else does it help?
Get more time to do shit because you sleep less but I suspect it's not that easy.

The only reason smart people have done this is because when they are sleep deprived, whereas everyone else would be retarded and unable to live their lives, a smart sleep deprived person becomes a like a normal person and so can handle his business just fine. Because of this, smart people can often fall into these horrible routines, for the same reason that pain resistant people are able to have a lot of ailments yet still feel fine.

• +1
Reactions: joeveniro and Deleted member 6403
Get more time to do shit because you sleep less but I suspect it's not that easy.
Do what shit, almost everyone here is NEET, those who work have to follow a schedule, they can't go "Boss, I'm gonna sleep now for 20 minutes, don't disturb me!". This is only good for geniuses, inventors, artists, writers, etc. people who are on a completely different level of existence.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CANI, joeveniro, sytyl and 2 others
I tried this before and wanted to rope on the 2nd day, I'm convinced it's a meme

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and Wallenberg
Do what shit, almost everyone here is NEET, those who work have to follow a schedule, they can't go "Boss, I'm gonna sleep now for 20 minutes, don't disturb me!". This is only good for geniuses, inventors, artists, writers, etc. people who are on a completely different level of existence.
@sytyl

• +1
Reactions: joeveniro and sytyl
What about REM tho?

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
good luck losing all your HGH, and getting old.