Underrated and overrated people in terms of looks.

Hightwolf

Hightwolf

HTW#6700
Overrated:

Only pic where he looks good

Looks good but is overrated

Underrated:

Only real failos would be long midface + not big enough lips. But he has the pheno + stubble to pull off his lips, and pretty lowset eyebrows help increase his fwhr.

Not sure why he isn't mentioned more tbh.

Now this is really an underrated archetype not a specific person. Being the 'rugged' look that was popular in the past.

ppl like this usually have stubble and I'm not sure how to explain it but their skin usually seems rough? They usually can pull off most failos that lean towards a masculine side like big nose thin lips etc.

this could potentially be one part of Idris Elba's appeal, though i dont get how women find him attractive tbh.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 9344, oldcell and 5 others
fucking nigger whores `13 minutes and zero replies

• JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 9344 and toth77
all I see is a buncha oldcels

• +1
Reactions: Hightwolf and bugeye
that one guy who looks like stifler and gets posted here all the time, forgot his name

• +1
Reactions: Hightwolf
Dude are you serious? Adam Levine?

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, 5'8manlet, randomvanish and 3 others
Overrated:
View attachment 921068
View attachment 921067 Only pic where he looks good
View attachment 921070
View attachment 921071 Looks good but is overrated

Underrated:
View attachment 921074
View attachment 921072
View attachment 921075Only real failos would be long midface + not big enough lips. But he has the pheno + stubble to pull off his lips, and pretty lowset eyebrows help increase his fwhr.

View attachment 921077

Now this is really an underrated archetype not a specific person. Being the 'rugged' look that was popular in the past.
View attachment 921079
View attachment 921080
View attachment 921081
ppl like this usually have stubble and I'm not sure how to explain it but their skin usually seems rough? They usually can pull off most failos that lean towards a masculine side like big nose thin lips etc.

View attachment 921082
this could potentially be one part of Idris Elba's appeal, though i dont get how women find him attractive tbh.
OMG yes Adam Levine. However I would say that his long midface makes him look better, they are not always a bad thing.

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345 and Hightwolf
Brad pitt, I disagree.
Dicaprio, I agree, looks like a boneless twink
I don't know who the third is, but it looks bad.
Zac Efron had great Jb appeal in his prime, but like any pretty boy, he aged terribly.

Idris elba looks robust, so it has appeal

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel and Hightwolf
all I see is a buncha oldcels
Fair tbh but most i used pics of them when they were young mostly
that one guy who looks like stifler and gets posted here all the time, forgot his name
No idea who ur talking about, nick bateman?
Dude are you serious? Adam Levine?
Literally no idea why psl autists always say he isnt good looking. He has a very good ‘bad boy’ pheno ie contrasting dark and white features, would be better with lighter eyes though. He has a very good eye area and nose, and overall harmonic features. He’s almost like a cheap version of chico tbh. I’d rate him 6psl or 6.5

Fair tbh but most i used pics of them when they were young mostly

No idea who ur talking about, nick bateman?

Literally no idea why psl autists always say he isnt good looking. He has a very good ‘bad boy’ pheno ie contrasting dark and white features, would be better with lighter eyes though. He has a very good eye area and nose, and overall harmonic features. He’s almost like a cheap version of chico tbh. I’d rate him 6psl or 6.5
He has a horse face

And his band is so bad it makes him less attractive

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Hightwolf
Indeed Brad Pitt looks like a cuck and is getting brutally mogged by Zac Efron

Brad pitt, I disagree.
Dicaprio, I agree, looks like a boneless twink
I don't know who the third is, but it looks bad.
Zac Efron had great Jb appeal in his prime, but like any pretty boy, he aged terribly.

Idris elba looks robust, so it has appeal
How did zac effron age terribly? He literally looks almost the same as he did in his prime

The blonde pic is terrible, but in OPs pic he still looks good imo
He's a pretty boy, he just looks terrible with a beard, he loses all his appeal

He has a horse face

And his band is so bad it makes him less attractive
a lot of people say this, but I think it's just people looking at the face feature by feature instead of seeing the face as a whole. It is a failo, but he looks good regardless.

• +1
Reactions: 000
A lot of high tier normies are underrated on this site. Like sure, they aren't supermodels, not every girl is going to think that they are hot. But still, a lot of women see "close to chad but not chad" guys in a sexual way.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615, oldcell, BigBoy and 1 other person
I only dont agree with Pitt, he looked great at 30-45, plus aged well

Adm Levine is 5 for incels, 9 for females even without status, totally ideal phenotype overall, mogs Gandy, Chico, Barret combined

Harrison Ford there is no debate, he became movie start of most famous franchises because he has a looks that models worshipped here dont even come close

• +1
Overrated:
View attachment 921068
View attachment 921070

Underrated:
View attachment 921074
View attachment 921072
View attachment 921075Only real failos would be long midface + not big enough lips. But he has the pheno + stubble to pull off his lips, and pretty lowset eyebrows help increase his fwhr.

View attachment 921077

View attachment 921079
View attachment 921080
View attachment 921081

View attachment 921082
Kill yourself faggot fucking posting dumb ugly niggers as overrated and horse faced subhumans
pitt and Leo are chads keep coping 😡😡😡🤬🤬🤬🤬

Overrated:
View attachment 921068
View attachment 921070

Underrated:
View attachment 921074
View attachment 921072

View attachment 921077

View attachment 921079
View attachment 921080
View attachment 921081

View attachment 921082
Jim caviezel
Timothy Dalton

• +1
DiCaprio and Pitt have ridiculously high appeal. Not overrated whatsoever here.

overrated

• +1
Reactions: Rainerchen
wtf are u on about people here look at ryan gosling like he's literal subhuman trash.
i mean i dont think he's nearly as good looking as normies like to pretend, but I consider him okay.
sure he is okay but hollywood and mainstream media treat him like gigachad, so yes he is overrated

• +1
Reactions: Rainerchen and Hightwolf
sure he is okay but hollywood and mainstream media treat him like gigachad, so yes he is overrated
true. I was thinking mainly of overrated and underrated on psl though. Because mainstream media is absolutely retarded when it comes to what they say about looks.

Overrated: Pretty much all kpop twinks

a lot of people say this, but I think it's just people looking at the face feature by feature instead of seeing the face as a whole. It is a failo, but he looks good regardless.
Yep. PSL autists get too caught up in individual “failos” when in reality it’s all about harmony.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10516 and Hightwolf