[Update] 1 Week after Almond Eye Surgery

I don’t like copers. Muh I have chadlite bones basically 2/3 of your bones are below average. What’s left ? Mandible and maxilla jfl.
Prime example of what's wrong with this forum & BP in general. Probably a basement dwelling incel who gets off on trying to make people feel worse about themselves, because it's either over for him or he refuses to put in the work to make his life better.

Either way, Fuck off.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: makeme183, VenatorLuparius, Deleted member 8771 and 4 others
Prime example of what's wrong with this forum & BP in general. Probably a basement dwelling incel who gets off on trying to make people feel worse about themselves, because it's either over for him or he refuses to put in the work to make his life better.

Either way, Fuck off.
I’m pretty sure I lifemog you jfl. stop coping and fix your failos. Imagine bitching about 7.5k surgery cost but at the same time thinking he has a great life. It’s bp forum if you don’t like it you can go back to Reddit greycel.

what fixes the corners? my eye corner was positive tilt before my accident now its negative.
since cantho is reversible almost that harm has already been done to your eyes you will need lateral canthal reconstruction
or if you did not get cantho but had a freakish accident you'll need canthoplasty like the dude said

hey man improvement is improvement, this is a huge one. as someone with the hunter eye shape i feel like it's not as important as we make out to be, a lot of the tiktok retards have a lot of eyelid exposure and this ones a big improvement, mirin your buschemi removal surgery

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23022
hey man improvement is improvement, this is a huge one. as someone with the hunter eye shape i feel like it's not as important as we make out to be, a lot of the tiktok retards have a lot of eyelid exposure and this ones a big improvement, mirin your buschemi removal surgery
Thanks bro. People like @curlyheadjames aren't wrong saying that Hunter Eyes mog. But in my case it wasn't realistic to get that result, my eye area just doesn't suit that specific eye shape. So instead of trying to force something that wasn't there, instead I opted to correct the flaws in my eye area. Almond Eyes worked fine for me.

Thanks bro. People like @curlyheadjames aren't wrong saying that Hunter Eyes mog. But in my case it wasn't realistic to get that result, my eye area just doesn't suit that specific eye shape. So instead of trying to force something that wasn't there, instead I opted to correct the flaws in my eye area. Almond Eyes worked fine for me.
yeah it does fucking work for you mf reshape your orbitals NOW! for giga upturned PCT square compact infras like this
your under eyes look good but it wont hurt to get an implant really what u need are some supras nigga for that intimidating look like this so you can creepmaxx like me involuntarily and uee filler go to pags and get it all done for 8k and then ask him to do lateral canthal reconstruction to fix ur corners and after implant you'll lose PFL so he can do drill bone cantho to give you higher PCT and more palpebral fissure length bro because 7500 for an underwhelming result is not good i mean at least girls will fall in love w u bc u have good eye area and blue eyes bro but if you truly want to become an eye area connoisseur like me bro ur gonna need to do this as eyes only matter
1668726165297 filtered

EYE AREA IS THE ONLY THING THAT CAN MAKE ONE LOOK LIKE A MAJESTIC MYTHICAL ETHEREAL CREATURE A MYSTICAL BEING JAW HAIR HEIGHT MUSCLES NOSE FOREHEAD EARS LIPS CANNOT WORK THE MAGIC THAT THE EYES CAN!
not even gonna lie bro if i was walking my dog at the carrel clinic where my opp ivan works and the dog fucking plopped a hot steamy piled dump on the grass as i was walking it i wouldn't pick it up i'd just keep walking lol

yeah it does fucking work for you mf reshape your orbitals NOW! for giga upturned PCT square compact infras like this
your under eyes look good but it wont hurt to get an implant really what u need are some supras nigga for that intimidating look like this so you can creepmaxx like me involuntarily and uee filler go to pags and get it all done for 8k and then ask him to do lateral canthal reconstruction to fix ur corners and after implant you'll lose PFL so he can do drill bone cantho to give you higher PCT and more palpebral fissure length bro because 7500 for an underwhelming result is not good i mean at least girls will fall in love w u bc u have good eye area and blue eyes bro but if you truly want to become an eye area connoisseur like me bro ur gonna need to do this as eyes only matter
View attachment 2018953
EYE AREA IS THE ONLY THING THAT CAN MAKE ONE LOOK LIKE A MAJESTIC MYTHICAL ETHEREAL CREATURE A MYSTICAL BEING JAW HAIR HEIGHT MUSCLES NOSE FOREHEAD EARS LIPS CANNOT WORK THE MAGIC THAT THE EYES CAN!
not even gonna lie bro if i was walking my dog at the carrel clinic where my opp ivan works and the dog fucking plopped a hot steamy piled dump on the grass as i was walking it i wouldn't pick it up i'd just keep walking lol
Why is he going to lose pfl? Pagnoni does intra oral incision instead of under eye. So he doesn’t need to finish it with cantho.

View attachment 2018953
I halfway get what you are saying, but you need to understand that other people have different goals with surgery and different risk profiles. I'm not gonna even consider any of what you suggested, that all sounds hella risky and complicated. I don't want to be an eye connoisseur 😂

I am more than content to take my ascension and gtfo. Next time someone posts a result of their surgery and they are happy with it... don't slide in their DMs saying "you got botched" "over for you" and all that silly BS.

I didn't take you seriously, but if I was on those meds that fuck with your emotions who knows.

• +1
Reactions: madcap88
intra oral incision
what the fuck are you talking about spacer grafts for lower lid retraction that he samples from the upper palate.
oh wait lmfao you are saying infra orbital incision my bad i am high right now, also my friend went to pags and get an implant and that certain design made him lose a lot of palpebral fissure length so it was a requirement to get drill to bone canthoplasty to finish it off so he wouldn't have narrow cuck eyes i guess it depends on operation whether it's an implant or osteotomy design flaws etc.

I halfway get what you are saying, but you need to understand that other people have different goals with surgery and different risk profiles. I'm not gonna even consider any of what you suggested, that all sounds hella risky and complicated. I don't want to be an eye connoisseur 😂

I am more content to take my ascension and gtfo. Next time someone posts a result of their surgery and they are happy with it... don't slide in their DMs saying "you got botched" "over for you" and all that silly BS.

I didn't take you seriously, but if I was on those meds that fuck with your emotions who knows.
yeah u did get botched but whatever nigga u gay or sum u obsessed with me mf like do u wanna suck my cock and sniff my ass

i just farted nigga want a whiff?

I HATE YOU BECAUSE UR SO NATURAL LOOKING AND YOU ARE JUST WALKING DNA AND A GENETIC SPECIMENT WHERE AS I HAVE MORPHED INTO OBLIVION NOW I AM THE ULTIMATE LIFEFORM YOU ARE HUMAN WHEREAS I AM COMPLETELY DIFFERENT SPECIES MY OWN THING I HATE ALL HUMANS LIKE YOU WHO WANT TO RETAIN YOUR SUBHUMAN GENETIC CODE I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN GROSSED OUT BY YOU HUMANS YOUR DISGUSTING SMELLS YOUR GENITALS YOUR SMELLY ASSHOLES THAT YOU FART AND SHIT OUT OF AND COVER WITH CLOTHES TO MAKE YOURSELF APPEAR MORE CIVILIZED YEAH YOU FUCKING DEGENERATES ARE PRIMATES IN DISGUISED AS MAN YOU ARE ALL WEAK AND UNINTELLIGENT COMPARED TO ME IM ABOVE ALL OF YOU MEATSICLES!

kRG0Cg9jAmWBNmHASkl5MTfYiaNvuy2Uq8gk0EsEC_xxFmHU1CwlG85rRBeSby-fb51NcMqppGRAHr0Gi4BaMkWNaQl2aIjDvyCUMkiZFu_j6Rb5kpWK3WvqBgb2iPv_1rTFHbyUBo3QPAC9xB1uD2qLBe5R7qDKNbg_8cXZvXI3ix_Pn2cPZxzc44E2PaLD2lUs3i2jyH0-D9MmE31-Is6huEb-wsGbuxXgtAsa5cUKaSz-AlC_gmJAfjCs9lE90Sl7LTxk7mN8f1Fdrhbqx6cnbaZzEGsJBKUfCDDlMdkPuKo0_dS_KO8j-ZfPUZBCsdVo4gGYTIVtMG9T9-eefAqfJJZcCfvYlIOU94uMASX8_c4QTOrOZ8DqmoY9R6fqh-fKlGzAv9WJpbtccNGUA1VFBDwzhP20-70r7ixO_myHmLxVN0XiUPyDGOYf8DCKBMrydNF0CFqW6G_rAUid-8g1eLnQyAckkjot2LAMbKMYXBvtA24NjuVFBDCahdAKBB4l67ZJxIP3AXrIcpsVw1jY-hNQvnIsBjt0NFAQNr40bfYe331Q6f397HzWEbYzuY3VgvDBTIo6j7lBmppigjVhPGA6Wr9Lf_juBzQDUOH-Ue7vAPUIuddGzlMHspVDb8WzSc9G5MTzZRO6Ok_vJUB9xAPJqCYAGy0vcuNCwQmYBkXVIzhSOBiHeltNQv_fBSf7fgeOO6LRgM4alyv-Gs5wFmXCMAKSBTw8oD0ugGqsN1fixuwTQmChCWa8K5XEay8x5nDG2zeIY-om_gxNYTIYyGPSYIYnq6gnw5lhhlSPDs6zoWdSOKg20wdUrz5PYTU2PVo27vkXwiNrTyo0aW5xMRuQgDkoKiS4_27FttJjhHVaGq_idvBK2GuTaym1WaFtWMHzrBDhTWV-ZXH6GdjsWYdCKGuTMG0Fhw28iWsnFgimoSrtnEPOVigUdXV9H9Tf538fUFYI_fIZrcnYXulb9aeOPoqj0dBetAYc7Ja2NLXzyPwp1D_AHNc=w960-h1792-no

nigga i been fartin all day because i went to the chinese buffet and ate nothing but fuckign nanna pudding and no protein drank 10 beers smoked hella mary jane today like it was a cigarette bought all this candy and i've been rippin farts faster than u can whistle dixie
my sweet tooth has gotten out of control bro SOMEONE SAVE ME IS I IS I IS I SHOULD I HAVE HER? I WANNA BE SAVED!

not botched but the shit not rlly a big difference in real life. shoulda just got tats.

yeah u did get botched but whatever nigga u gay or sum u obsessed with me mf like do u wanna suck my cock and sniff my ass

i just farted nigga want a whiff?

I HATE YOU BECAUSE UR SO NATURAL LOOKING AND YOU ARE JUST WALKING DNA AND A GENETIC SPECIMENT WHERE AS I HAVE MORPHED INTO OBLIVION NOW I AM THE ULTIMATE LIFEFORM YOU ARE HUMAN WHEREAS I AM COMPLETELY DIFFERENT SPECIES MY OWN THING I HATE ALL HUMANS LIKE YOU WHO WANT TO RETAIN YOUR SUBHUMAN GENETIC CODE I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN GROSSED OUT BY YOU HUMANS YOUR DISGUSTING SMELLS YOUR GENITALS YOUR SMELLY ASSHOLES THAT YOU FART AND SHIT OUT OF AND COVER WITH CLOTHES TO MAKE YOURSELF APPEAR MORE CIVILIZED YEAH YOU FUCKING DEGENERATES ARE PRIMATES IN DISGUISED AS MAN YOU ARE ALL WEAK AND UNINTELLIGENT COMPARED TO ME IM ABOVE ALL OF YOU MEATSICLES!

Did I just hear a foid speak?

Holy fuck your eye area is horrendous, feminine and childlike, glad you got surgery

Holy fuck your eye area is horrendous, feminine and childlike, glad you got surgery
*** Was horrendous... yes I am well aware.

You have still have NCT and UEE after surgery lmao. Over for your subhuman genes
It's a new year, wouldn't that give losers like you a renewed hope? Or have you just given up on life entirely and are content rotting in your mother's basement and trolling people looking to better themselves?

And I have Neutral Tilt, not Negative. Which was my goal. Upper Eyelid Exposure or Under Eyelid Exposure? I have a bit of upper eyelid exposure, which is fine as I was not trying to get hooded eyes. There is no under eye exposure.

Seriously man, do you not have anything better to do? It's genuinely sad. I've been up for 6 hours and already hit the gym, ate breakfast and put in 3 hours of work on my business. Get to work loser.

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius
It's a new year, wouldn't that give losers like you a renewed hope? Or have you just given up on life entirely and are content rotting in your mother's basement and trolling people looking to better themselves?

And I have Neutral Tilt, not Negative. Which was my goal. Upper Eyelid Exposure or Under Eyelid Exposure? I have a bit of upper eyelid exposure, which is fine as I was not trying to get hooded eyes. There is no under eye exposure.

Seriously man, do you not have anything better to do? It's genuinely sad. I've been up for 6 hours and already hit the gym, ate breakfast and put in 3 hours of work on my business. Get to work loser.
Jfl you came here desperate for validation but you still look like shit. Cry more subhuman

Jfl you came here desperate for validation but you still look like shit. Cry more subhuman
Yeah and I got a bunch of validation when I was on the post surgery meds that were fucking with my emotions. And it made me feel better. Now that I'm off the meds and back on my diet, gym, work routine and my eyes look how I want them to.. I am quite content.

I seriously feel bad for you man. I can only imagine how shitty you must feel about yourself in order to be trolling like this. It's never too late for you to stop rotting and start trying. Good luck.

Yeah and I got a bunch of validation when I was on the post surgery meds that were fucking with my emotions. And it made me feel better. Now that I'm off the meds and back on my diet, gym, work routine and my eyes look how I want them to.. I am quite content.

I seriously feel bad for you man. I can only imagine how shitty you must feel about yourself in order to be trolling like this. It's never too late for you to stop rotting and start trying. Good luck.
Truth hurts subhuman. Your eye area still looks like shit.

I made a similar post a few days ago and got really good feedback, it helped a lot with my mental health so I'm gonna make another one here. I had Almond Eye Surgery 7 days ago and I think it went well. However, the recovery has been a fucking bitch and a half. It has been exhausting physically, mentally, and emotionally.

I haven't been able do anything physically, so as not to risk tearing the stitches (I can start walking short distances tomorrow) This has been rough as I am a run everyday and gym 5x per week Guy. My diet has not been good, I have been stress eating a good bit. Pizza, Mexican Food..etc All I can really do is sit in bed, eat, and recover. I'm really looking forward to getting back to the diet, walking, and running/gym in another week.

Mentally and Emotionally I am all over the fucking place. I obsess over my eyes all day, everyday. There wasn't much else to do, as I wasn't supposed to look at screens until today (still supposed to take it slow). I think I have taken 500+ pictures of my eyes in the past week. If they look bad in the mirror or in a photo, it completely ruins my mood. Some photos look good, some look uneven. And I think that is mostly because the swelling is uneven. There is still A LOT of swelling & bruising. The pic I posted is where they looked pretty good and the only lighting I could find where it doesn't show the swelling/bruising.

And then there's the fucking meds. Holy shit I hate them. I was taking Prednisone (finished today) and they have been fucking with my emotions. Prednisone is supposed to help with the swelling & bruising. My dad takes them for a medical procedure recovery 4x per year and they are his least favorite drug, but apparently they are effective. Normally I am a pretty stable guy but fuck me have I been an emotional wreck. I had to call my Mom and tell her I couldn't come pick up my dog yet (had to make up some excuse), but I should be able to get him tomorrow. Also, the meds + a shitty diet have given me terrible Moon Face. Pre Surgery my jawline was nice and rock hard, and now it's covered with bloat :(

It helps typing this shit out, cause it's not something I can talk to my friends about. And my Dad is sick of hearing about it. But anyways, here is my Week 1 pic. The stitches are supposed to fall out any day now, and then it should be about 7 days before the final result starts to show.

Let me know what you think (nice things only please)
It seems like a big risk to touch such a sensitive area of your face, will there be any permanent damage?

It seems like a big risk to touch such a sensitive area of your face, will there be any permanent damage?
I assume you are trolling but no, there will not be any permanent damage.

There was no risk other than my eyes not turning out how I wanted them to. Worst thing that could have happened was I would go from 3/10 eye area to 3/10 eye area.

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
It’s looks much better, as long as it stays within line , you have a very good result
alot of people on here don’t understand not everyone wants drastic changes to the point everyone knows they had work done

It’s looks much better, as long as it stays within line , you have a very good result
alot of people on here don’t understand not everyone wants drastic changes to the point everyone knows they had work done
Thanks, yeah idc what these people say, it's to be expected that you run into some loser trolls on a Blackpill forum. I'm just glad this didn't happen when I was tweaking on the meds in the days after my surgery.

I spoke with my surgeon on Friday and he said that they look great. They might drop slightly, but this is pretty much what they are supposed to look like long term. I'm 8.5/10 happy with it at the moment.

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
I assume you are trolling but no, there will not be any permanent damage.

There was no risk other than my eyes not turning out how I wanted them to. Worst thing that could have happened was I would go from 3/10 eye area to 3/10 eye area.
I sincerely wasn't trolling I'm just ignorant, and thanks for educating me.

• +1
Do you know if the results are supposed to be permanent?

Do you know if the results are supposed to be permanent?
Skin sags over time, so the results are semi permanent.

I will probably need a revision later in life, but there's no way of knowing whether that will be 15 years from now or 40 years.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14774
Tbh I would never have the courage to do such a procedure

Props to you though, the results look good on the surface but the only real way to judge would be by seeing your whole face in motion. Otherwise, it is not possible to know if the result was truly good

I’m pretty sure I lifemog you jfl. stop coping and fix your failos. Imagine bitching about 7.5k surgery cost but at the same time thinking he has a great life. It’s bp forum if you don’t like it you can go back to Reddit greycel.
Bro quit bitching. Atleast he’s taking action and doing shit while you’re rotting away

Tbh I would never have the courage to do such a procedure

Props to you though, the results look good on the surface but the only real way to judge would be by seeing your whole face in motion. Otherwise, it is not possible to know if the result was truly good
Thanks. Would you need to see these eyes in motion or can you tell that they are top tier with one look?

I get what you are trying to say, facial harmony is important. But you can tell that these guys have mogger eyes without seeing the rest of the face.

Attachments

• Model Eyes.png
    Model Eyes.png
    933.2 KB · Views: 0
Thanks. Would you need to see these eyes in motion or can you tell that they are top tier with one look?

I get what you are trying to say, facial harmony is important. But you can tell that these guys have mogger eyes without seeing the rest of the face.
they didn't have surgery boyo. after you get eye surgery especially you can look uncanny not only in pics but in motion as well

they didn't have surgery boyo. after you get eye surgery especially you can look uncanny not only in pics but in motion as well
Fair enough. No matter how I look in motion or standing still it was a major improvement. I won't be doxxing myself on this site, video is out of the question.

Fair enough. No matter how I look in motion or standing still it was a major improvement. I won't be doxxing myself on this site, video is out of the question.
well i hope for the best bro, i wouldnt have the balls to get an eye surgery tbh. have considered going to taban before? imo his results are pure shit

Day 19 Update - the before pic was me squinting. As you can see I had a ridiculous negative canthal tilt.

The picture from today was no squinting - looking dead at camera. There is still some asymmetry in the upper eyelids. I really like the left eye. Right now the right eye is just too large. I talked with my surgeon & he still expects them to come together, but if they don't I'll get a quick revision. It won't require any lid surgery, just a Ptosis adjustment which should be minimal.

Hopefully - all turns out well. I will update again at the 1 month mark.

Attachments

• Day 19.png
    Day 19.png
    632.2 KB · Views: 0
well i hope for the best bro, i wouldnt have the balls to get an eye surgery tbh. have considered going to taban before? imo his results are pure shit
Taban was 2x as expensive on my surgeon + further away. He's also booked out like 6-9 months for Surgery. Dr. Vrcek was available within 2 months.

I think Taban's results are good but some people in LA want to look like Aliens. Uncanny AF. I went for a lot more conservative approach with my surgeon.

• +1
Reactions: Fly
Taban was 2x as expensive on my surgeon + further away. He's also booked out like 6-9 months for Surgery. Dr. Vrcek was available within 2 months.

I think Taban's results are good but some people in LA want to look like Aliens. Uncanny AF. I went for a lot more conservative approach with my surgeon.
yeah that was smart from you

people need to be extra conservative when messing with their face and specially their eyes. you don't want to end up looking like that:

That's melania trump's eye area btw, she looks like a tranny now lmao

756142.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8771
yeah that was smart from you

people need to be extra conservative when messing with their face and specially their eyes. you don't want to end up looking like that:

View attachment 2025710

That's melania trump's eye area btw, she looks like a tranny now lmao

756142.jpg
Her + Bella Hadid want to look like Aliens. I bet celebs as a whole have worse body dysphoria than the people on this site.

I haven't researched other plastic surgeries in depth, but eyelid surgery is for correcting flaws. When dealing with less than a MM margin for error, there is no reason to fuck with your eyes unless you have to.

I had the eye area of a puppy with down syndrome so I had nothing to lose, but I don't see why anyone would do it just to take their eyes from 6/10 to 7/10.

Day 19 Update - the before pic was me squinting. As you can see I had a ridiculous negative canthal tilt.

The picture from today was no squinting - looking dead at camera. There is still some asymmetry in the upper eyelids. I really like the left eye. Right now the right eye is just too large. I talked with my surgeon & he still expects them to come together, but if they don't I'll get a quick revision. It won't require any lid surgery, just a Ptosis adjustment which should be minimal.

Hopefully - all turns out well. I will update again at the 1 month mark.
wow he did a great job - awesome thing is a revision as you stated isn't even a major thing. Inevitably, you'll have what you want.

great stuff!

Sad, your lateral canthus is what makes your eyes so Bad and you didn't fix it AT all. You still have prey eyes but better than before from 2/10 to 4/10 meh

• +1

There is a reason he takes a whole year to operate on you, so you don't get botched like your surgeon did to you

Sad, your lateral canthus is what makes your eyes so Bad and you didn't fix it AT all. You still have prey eyes but better than before from 2/10 to 4/10 meh
I don't think Taban would have done much better - let's be honest my eye area was dog shit. As you mentioned I had a really bad lateral canthus & I also have huge eye orbits.

Did I really get botched if my surgeon gave me what I asked for? I don't think so.. but you are entitled to your opinion.

I don't think Taban would have done much better - let's be honest my eye area was dog shit. As you mentioned I had a really bad lateral canthus & I also have huge eye orbits.

Did I really get botched if my surgeon gave me what I asked for? I don't think so.. but you are entitled to your opinion.
Believe what you want but you went from terrible eyes to still below average eyes, you're eyes still look preyish and loos like you have negative tilt, even though you don't which is caused by you lateral canthus being so shit, you should of just fixed that, terrible surgery for that price honestly.

• +1
Believe what you want but you went from terrible eyes to still below average eyes, you're eyes still look preyish and loos like you have negative tilt, even though you don't which is caused by you lateral canthus being so shit, you should of just fixed that, terrible surgery for that price honestly.
His eyes are not top tier but they went from dog shit to decent and don’t look uncanny and there’s almost no monetary value you can put on that

• +1
Reactions: Karstossos, elzde95 and Deleted member 23022
What kind of surgery can fix it?

Can we see the full face