[Update] 1 Week after Almond Eye Surgery

Dang man. What went wrong?

And Im sorry to hear that
Seems with lateral lifts, they drop below the final result due to the muscle still recovering.. then as that happens they go back up to the actual result. He says wait until month 3 given that. It's normal evidently

So nobody jump to conclusions on him. Still top choice ATM for all things eye-related(y)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23022
looks really good , hides the NCT as well , which surgeon ?

are you planning to get hooding too ?

@Artemis do you think he would look better with/without hooding ?
When you say are you planning on getting hooding, are you suggesting brownrdige implants, fat grafts/fillers or what? Cause I don't he is gonna get a good result with soft tissue (fat/fillers) and browridge implant is to invasive and risky.

When you say are you planning on getting hooding, are you suggesting brownrdige implants, fat grafts/fillers or what? Cause I don't he is gonna get a good result with soft tissue (fat/fillers) and browridge implant is to invasive and risky.
I meant fat graft/filler ?
why do you say he wouldn't get a good result ? ( anyway OP doesn't plan on getting hooding)

I meant fat graft/filler ?
why do you say he wouldn't get a good result ? ( anyway OP doesn't plan on getting hooding)
Cause it's soft tissue, all of the famous "hunter eyes" that we admire here (that I'm aware of) are mostly built on a solid structure (aka the orbital bones). Do you know anyone who has mogger eye area mainly because of excess fat in the upper eyelid and not a prominent browridge? I'm genuinely curious cause that would be life fuel.

• Hmm...
Reactions: makeme183
My surgery date is set at the end of May.

My blackpilled surgeon will perform lower eyelid retraction in the form of lower blepharoplasty associated with skin pinch and fat repositiong + lateral canthoplasty to widen my eyes and give them a more almond look.

Finger crossed that I get as good as results that you did.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8771 and Deleted member 20631
  • WTF
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER
I made a similar post a few days ago and got really good feedback, it helped a lot with my mental health so I'm gonna make another one here. I had Almond Eye Surgery 7 days ago and I think it went well. However, the recovery has been a fucking bitch and a half. It has been exhausting physically, mentally, and emotionally.

I haven't been able do anything physically, so as not to risk tearing the stitches (I can start walking short distances tomorrow) This has been rough as I am a run everyday and gym 5x per week Guy. My diet has not been good, I have been stress eating a good bit. Pizza, Mexican Food..etc All I can really do is sit in bed, eat, and recover. I'm really looking forward to getting back to the diet, walking, and running/gym in another week.

Mentally and Emotionally I am all over the fucking place. I obsess over my eyes all day, everyday. There wasn't much else to do, as I wasn't supposed to look at screens until today (still supposed to take it slow). I think I have taken 500+ pictures of my eyes in the past week. If they look bad in the mirror or in a photo, it completely ruins my mood. Some photos look good, some look uneven. And I think that is mostly because the swelling is uneven. There is still A LOT of swelling & bruising. The pic I posted is where they looked pretty good and the only lighting I could find where it doesn't show the swelling/bruising.

And then there's the fucking meds. Holy shit I hate them. I was taking Prednisone (finished today) and they have been fucking with my emotions. Prednisone is supposed to help with the swelling & bruising. My dad takes them for a medical procedure recovery 4x per year and they are his least favorite drug, but apparently they are effective. Normally I am a pretty stable guy but fuck me have I been an emotional wreck. I had to call my Mom and tell her I couldn't come pick up my dog yet (had to make up some excuse), but I should be able to get him tomorrow. Also, the meds + a shitty diet have given me terrible Moon Face. Pre Surgery my jawline was nice and rock hard, and now it's covered with bloat :(

It helps typing this shit out, cause it's not something I can talk to my friends about. And my Dad is sick of hearing about it. But anyways, here is my Week 1 pic. The stitches are supposed to fall out any day now, and then it should be about 7 days before the final result starts to show.

Let me know what you think (nice things only please)
nice, i got surgery for that too by sunil richard