[Update] 1 Week after Almond Eye Surgery

Can we see the full face
There is a 0% chance of that ever happening.

I will not be doxxing myself on this site due to the small, but noticeable subset of mentally ill autists.

• +1
Reactions: FinasterideAt17
There is a 0% chance of that ever happening.

I will not be doxxing myself on this site due to the small, but noticeable subset of mentally ill autists.
Understandable mentals in combination with a rare form of turbo autism is a deadly mix

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23022
His eyes are not top tier but they went from dog shit to decent and don’t look uncanny and there’s almost no monetary value you can put on that
Exactly bro. I do not understand how these people don't get it.

It was not a realistic expectation for me to get a top tier eye area. That's not how it works. Whether you think I now have 4/10 eyes or 5/10...etc it was a massive improvement from how horrendous they were and well worth the cost.

I am content with how the surgery turned out, and I'm just updating this thread so that other (mentally stable) people who want to get similar results have somebody who they can ask questions to.

• +1
Reactions: Karstossos, elzde95, epictroll and 1 other person
Looks great bro. I also had an eyelid surgery and the recovery time takes a while to fully complete, you will likely see improvements to aesthetics months after your surgery date.

• +1
eyes went from ltn to htn tbh, major improvement. maybe get fat grafts and co2 laser or use an eye concealer for the undereye discoloration

eyes went from ltn to htn tbh, major improvement. maybe get fat grafts and co2 laser or use an eye concealer for the undereye discoloration
Thanks. The undereye discoloration was from the bruising and swelling. It's pretty much gone now.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 8771
Thanks. The undereye discoloration was from the bruising and swelling. It's pretty much gone now.
Good to know, did you think of maybe dyeing your eyebrows and using clear brow gel along with some growth serums? Would make your eye area look better ngl

Good to know, did you think of maybe dyeing your eyebrows and using clear brow gel along with some growth serums? Would make your eye area look better ngl
Yep working on that.

I've been using castor oil + micro needling but that hasn't worked too well. Gonna try Latisse next if I can get my dermatologist to prescribe it. People have cautioned me away from microblading. If all else fails I might need an eyebrow transplant.

• Love it
Yep working on that.

I've been using castor oil + micro needling but that hasn't worked too well. Gonna try Latisse next if I can get my dermatologist to prescribe it. People have cautioned me away from microblading. If all else fails I might need an eyebrow transplant.
Try a clear eyebrow gel first, that's what girls use to fraud their density, works perfectly and it looks natural. Dye your eyebrows tho it's really important for aesthetics

Try a clear eyebrow gel first, that's what girls use to fraud their density, works perfectly and it looks natural. Dye your eyebrows tho it's really important for aesthetics

Great Look. Thank you bro ima look into this.

• Love it
Completely cope but whatever you wanna say man, his eyes went from sub human to LTN

Golf you mind if I DM. I may be flying to see him in Feb or March.

Post a HTN area side by side his and point out the differences then
Bro his eye shape looks preyish asfk that's noot HTN at all, he looks like he has negative canthal tilt which kills his eyes

Yo awesome results. Now I'm looking into booking him myself.

Were you able to see after the surgery or were your eyes swollen shut? and how is your eyesight now?

Everyone - BOTTOMLINE is this surgeon has certified that he can take an eye area up 1 or 2 tiers.

That should be more than enough for you guys. Remember, a lot is tied to your base / where you started.

Soft tissue work is not exactly something that can / nor should be aimed to fly to max level. You can also go blind from this type of work guys, be responsible in your looksmaxxes

dnr but u have less uee in the second photo is it bc of the swelling or did u do somethign for that too

• +1
Reactions: redrum64389
Nice surgery brocel

It's an improvement for sure. I suppose it's quite disheartening for OP to have people make fun of him or whatever. Difference is, you're looksmaxxing (hardmaxxing) while they're rotmaxxing (like me, but I don't shit on people).

It's an improvement for sure. I suppose it's quite disheartening for OP to have people make fun of him or whatever. Difference is, you're looksmaxxing (hardmaxxing) while they're rotmaxxing (like me, but I don't shit on people).
Thanks bro. I'm happy with how my surgery turned out, so I honestly don't give a shit what a few idiots have to say.

If a person decides to take time out of their day to troll online, it says a lot more about them then it does me.

• Love it
Reactions: Gengar
Thanks bro. I'm happy with how my surgery turned out, so I honestly don't give a shit what a few idiots have to say.

If a person decides to take time out of their day to troll online, it says a lot more about them then it does me.
You're welcome bhai. And I agree with you; just put those fools on ignore. Sadly, there's more where they came from on here, but there's also plenty of others who are nothing like them. As you can see, plenty of people here have good things to say. :)

• +1
You're welcome bhai. And I agree with you; just put those fools on ignore. Sadly, there's more where they came from on here, but there's also plenty of others who are nothing like them. As you can see, plenty of people here have good things to say. :)
Yeah feedback was 90% positive on this thread but trolls are to be expected on a BP forum.

I've seen a few of my IRL friends (currently leanmaxxing & moneymaxxing hard for Summer) and it seemed like most of them could tell something was off, but none of them said anything.

It helps that I've gotten a thicker neck + darker eyebrows + grew a beard since I saw any of my friends pre surgery. So it's all throwing them off & I don't think they notice the huge change in the eyes haha

• +1
Yeah feedback was 90% positive on this thread but trolls are to be expected on a BP forum.

I've seen a few of my IRL friends (currently leanmaxxing & moneymaxxing hard for Summer) and it seemed like most of them could tell something was off, but none of them said anything.

It helps that I've gotten a thicker neck + darker eyebrows + grew a beard since I saw any of my friends pre surgery. So it's all throwing them off & I don't think they notice the huge change in the eyes haha
Yeah, that sounds about right, aside from hardmaxxing you're also softmaxxing (grew a beard, etc); but funnily enough it's the softmaxxing that's more noticeable since it covers more of your face than your eyes do. I take it you haven't told your friends about the surgery and you don't plan on doing it? I gotta say, there's something respectable in allowing yourself to be cut in the face while you're unconscious, at that too to your eyeballs, haha, I could never bring myself to do that. So props!

I made a similar post a few days ago and got really good feedback, it helped a lot with my mental health so I'm gonna make another one here. I had Almond Eye Surgery 7 days ago and I think it went well. However, the recovery has been a fucking bitch and a half. It has been exhausting physically, mentally, and emotionally.

I haven't been able do anything physically, so as not to risk tearing the stitches (I can start walking short distances tomorrow) This has been rough as I am a run everyday and gym 5x per week Guy. My diet has not been good, I have been stress eating a good bit. Pizza, Mexican Food..etc All I can really do is sit in bed, eat, and recover. I'm really looking forward to getting back to the diet, walking, and running/gym in another week.

Mentally and Emotionally I am all over the fucking place. I obsess over my eyes all day, everyday. There wasn't much else to do, as I wasn't supposed to look at screens until today (still supposed to take it slow). I think I have taken 500+ pictures of my eyes in the past week. If they look bad in the mirror or in a photo, it completely ruins my mood. Some photos look good, some look uneven. And I think that is mostly because the swelling is uneven. There is still A LOT of swelling & bruising. The pic I posted is where they looked pretty good and the only lighting I could find where it doesn't show the swelling/bruising.

And then there's the fucking meds. Holy shit I hate them. I was taking Prednisone (finished today) and they have been fucking with my emotions. Prednisone is supposed to help with the swelling & bruising. My dad takes them for a medical procedure recovery 4x per year and they are his least favorite drug, but apparently they are effective. Normally I am a pretty stable guy but fuck me have I been an emotional wreck. I had to call my Mom and tell her I couldn't come pick up my dog yet (had to make up some excuse), but I should be able to get him tomorrow. Also, the meds + a shitty diet have given me terrible Moon Face. Pre Surgery my jawline was nice and rock hard, and now it's covered with bloat :(

It helps typing this shit out, cause it's not something I can talk to my friends about. And my Dad is sick of hearing about it. But anyways, here is my Week 1 pic. The stitches are supposed to fall out any day now, and then it should be about 7 days before the final result starts to show.

Let me know what you think (nice things only please)
The surgery looks great. I've been thinking about doing this surgery sometime in the future too. I have a similar look that you had, with a bit of a lower eyelid droop. But for me, it makes my eyes red because it's easily irritated by wind and whatnot. Who is your surgeon?

Last edited:
The surgery looks great. I've been thinking about doing this surgery sometime in the future too. I have a similar look that you had, with a bit of a lower eyelid droop. But for me, it makes my eyes red because it's easily irritated by wind and whatnot. Who is your surgeon?
Dr. Vrcek

Here's the updated thread idk why it didn't get as much traction

Last edited:
Dr. Vrcek

Are you concerned about the alloderm material he used for the graft. Several surgeons have said they dissapear after several years, and that hard palate or ear cartilage is better so it lasts.

1. My eyebrows are too far from my eyes
2. I already look different, I don't think anyone would recognize me if they were hooded
3. I don't think it would look good on me
4. If these things heal properly, I will gladly take my ascension & gtfo

Dr. Vrcek. If and when these guys heal properly I will praise him as the Lord and Savior of Eye Surgery
Are these results permanent?

Are these results permanent?
That goes with what I recently asked as well.

Heard alloderm as a spacer graft material dissolves after several months

That goes with what I recently asked as well.

Heard alloderm as a spacer graft material dissolves after several months
I am not familiar with this. Will ask my surgeon on FaceTime next week

I am not familiar with this. Will ask my surgeon on FaceTime next week
Good idea. Both Dr. Massry and others have said so. Which is why they use hard palate for grafts instead

Good idea. Both Dr. Massry and others have said so. Which is why they use hard palate for grafts instead
Using hard palate? Like what? And Would that make it permanent?

Dr. Vrcek

Probably cause there's walls of text there and people here got the attention span of a 10 year old kid.

Probably cause there's walls of text there and people here got the attention span of a 10 year old kid.
All good. I am the best greycel on this forum I deserve an award.

• +1
All good. I am the best greycel on this forum I deserve an award.
I think the forum should probably hand out an award for hardmaxxing like you did.

Recently saw/operated on by Dr. Vrcek. (Same surgeon as OP)

He is REALLY GOOD. Excellent attitude and answers any questions you have.

100% recommend. He's Taban/Massry level in my eyes

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius
Recently saw/operated on by Dr. Vrcek. (Same surgeon as OP)

He is REALLY GOOD. Excellent attitude and answers any questions you have.

100% recommend. He's Taban/Massry level in my eyes
Nice man. What did you have done?

Here's an update for anyone who cares.

Stitches fell out on Day 8 and I have been able to get back on the diet & exercise routine for the most part. Swelling and Bruising is gone. I feel pretty good about it. There is a slight asymmetry with the upper eyelid exposure. I honestly think I like the left eye better at the moment as it's more vertically compact. What do yall think? I'm not sure if this going to even out, as it's kinda been like this from the start. All 3 doctors I talked with (not just Vrcek) in my pre surgery consultations said that sometimes the Ptosis Repair can be uneven and require a revision. So if that's the case I will probably have to fly to Dallas for a day and get the correction, which is not ideal but nbd either.

Other than that I think Vrcek did a good job. We achieved neutral canthal tilt (my goal) and straighter lower lids. Reduced the upper eyelid exposure a lot and I got a much more vertically compact eye. I'm pretty happy with the results.
could you be more precise about the surgery that you underwent?
Did your almond eye surgery consist of orbital decompression or canthoplasty?

could you be more precise about the surgery that you underwent?
Did your almond eye surgery consist of orbital decompression or canthoplasty?
Canthoplasty, Lower Lid Retraction with Alloderm Grafts, and Ptosis Repair -- Full thread below explaining everything

As I have stated previously, I nominate myself as the inaugural "Greycel of the Year".

Let's make this happen @Lorsss @tyronelite

• +1
Reactions: bugeye
my eyes look like the after
any change i can get them more narrow?

my eyes look like the after
any change i can get them more narrow?
Consult with Dr. Vrcek and he'll tell you. Im doing the same

• +1
Reactions: rae0154
The results of the lateral browlift with Dr. Vrcek are excellent thus far. Just saying

I made a similar post a few days ago and got really good feedback, it helped a lot with my mental health so I'm gonna make another one here. I had Almond Eye Surgery 7 days ago and I think it went well. However, the recovery has been a fucking bitch and a half. It has been exhausting physically, mentally, and emotionally.

I haven't been able do anything physically, so as not to risk tearing the stitches (I can start walking short distances tomorrow) This has been rough as I am a run everyday and gym 5x per week Guy. My diet has not been good, I have been stress eating a good bit. Pizza, Mexican Food..etc All I can really do is sit in bed, eat, and recover. I'm really looking forward to getting back to the diet, walking, and running/gym in another week.

Mentally and Emotionally I am all over the fucking place. I obsess over my eyes all day, everyday. There wasn't much else to do, as I wasn't supposed to look at screens until today (still supposed to take it slow). I think I have taken 500+ pictures of my eyes in the past week. If they look bad in the mirror or in a photo, it completely ruins my mood. Some photos look good, some look uneven. And I think that is mostly because the swelling is uneven. There is still A LOT of swelling & bruising. The pic I posted is where they looked pretty good and the only lighting I could find where it doesn't show the swelling/bruising.

And then there's the fucking meds. Holy shit I hate them. I was taking Prednisone (finished today) and they have been fucking with my emotions. Prednisone is supposed to help with the swelling & bruising. My dad takes them for a medical procedure recovery 4x per year and they are his least favorite drug, but apparently they are effective. Normally I am a pretty stable guy but fuck me have I been an emotional wreck. I had to call my Mom and tell her I couldn't come pick up my dog yet (had to make up some excuse), but I should be able to get him tomorrow. Also, the meds + a shitty diet have given me terrible Moon Face. Pre Surgery my jawline was nice and rock hard, and now it's covered with bloat :(

It helps typing this shit out, cause it's not something I can talk to my friends about. And my Dad is sick of hearing about it. But anyways, here is my Week 1 pic. The stitches are supposed to fall out any day now, and then it should be about 7 days before the final result starts to show.

Let me know what you think (nice things only please)
Grow out your eyebrows

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27544
Grow out your eyebrows
Yep I have been working on that ever since I posted.

I have been using Latisse daily, and dermarolling them 2x per week. It has improved some, but I think to fraud density like girls do - and maybe dye them black.

Unfortunately, after ~2 weeks since the lateral browlift with Dr. Vrcek, my eyebrows are back to where they started. 0 difference.

Will likely have to wait 6 or so months and get a revision with him, or go see Dr. Albano in Italy (he does a lot of browlifts that drastically change the tilt for aesthetics) or maybe Dr. Massry in CA, USA (he may be too conservative for the change I want).

Unfortunately, after ~2 weeks since the lateral browlift with Dr. Vrcek, my eyebrows are back to where they started. 0 difference.

Will likely have to wait 6 or so months and get a revision with him, or go see Dr. Albano in Italy (he does a lot of browlifts that drastically change the tilt for aesthetics) or maybe Dr. Massry in CA, USA (he may be too conservative for the change I want).
Dang man. What went wrong?

And Im sorry to hear that.

Dang man. What went wrong?

And Im sorry to hear that.
No clue. I guess he was just so conservative, after healing it just went back to how it was. Its a shame, within the first week they looked amazing. But.. healing wasnt done yet

Makes me feel I need to go to someone who is used to do greater impact lateral browlifts. Dr. Albano likely