[Update] 1 Week after Almond Eye Surgery

Nah bro I'm not salty, it's all good you made me realize its over for me. Correcting the facial flaw that was fucking with my looks doesn't matter unless I get hunter eyes. Hunter Eyes is all that matters.

Time to LDAR.
no bro it's not that deep fr my frined who was a hood nigga 2woslime has your eye area after surgery and was the biggest slayer at my school but he has a jaw which idk if u have bones since if ur on this forum u probably lack bone mass so u should get implants ur eyes look good now

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24186
looks really good , hides the NCT as well , which surgeon ?

are you planning to get hooding too ?

@Artemis do you think he would look better with/without hooding ?
What’s the hooding surgery called I need to fix my upper eyelid exposure

no bro it's not that deep fr my frined who was a hood nigga 2woslime has your eye area after surgery and was the biggest slayer at my school but he has a jaw which idk if u have bones since if ur on this forum u probably lack bone mass so u should get implants ur eyes look good now
Hahahaha glad to get your approval. I have Chadlite Jaw, it's my best feature. My nose and cheekbones are good. Full head of hair, good ratios, gym body...etc

The only looksmaxxing I have left to do is a bit of neck training, microblading of the eyebrows, and to get lean. I might get chin filler because my chin isn't as prominent as I want it to be, but not a flaw imo. All of this is getting done

• +1
Reactions: Solar
Screenshot 20221218 051759 Chrome
This is SOLID chadelite, not HTN, and I’m in Chadstralia.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Big White Cuck, Oberyn and SteveRogers
Australia is legit garbabe competition when i checked tinder lol.
Interesting, that “Chadelite” that you posted was legit flawless, can’t possibly find a single non Chad feature.
Based on that, I’d be max HTN, maybe chadelite after my jaw filler.
What do you reckon (based on your location, I know based on my experiences I’m chadelite/ 8/10 where I am)
For reference, IRL I’m a heap more tanned (massively MT2maxxed) than my photos and my eyes are pretty striking turquoise in any lighting.

Attachments

• B7217F2F-2A0A-4A38-A4F7-F86388FE68B5.jpeg
    B7217F2F-2A0A-4A38-A4F7-F86388FE68B5.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
  • 6481BEA8-C32D-4B8E-AEA7-1FD78C4E6F8B.jpeg
    6481BEA8-C32D-4B8E-AEA7-1FD78C4E6F8B.jpeg
    52.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Woah
Reactions: Fiqh
Here's an update for anyone who cares.

Stitches fell out on Day 8 and I have been able to get back on the diet & exercise routine for the most part. Swelling and Bruising is gone. I feel pretty good about it. There is a slight asymmetry with the upper eyelid exposure. I honestly think I like the left eye better at the moment as it's more vertically compact. What do yall think? I'm not sure if this going to even out, as it's kinda been like this from the start. All 3 doctors I talked with (not just Vrcek) in my pre surgery consultations said that sometimes the Ptosis Repair can be uneven and require a revision. So if that's the case I will probably have to fly to Dallas for a day and get the correction, which is not ideal but nbd either.

Other than that I think Vrcek did a good job. We achieved neutral canthal tilt (my goal) and straighter lower lids. Reduced the upper eyelid exposure a lot and I got a much more vertically compact eye. I'm pretty happy with the results.

Attachments

• Day 11.png
    Day 11.png
    725.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar, rand anon, max_frisch and 3 others
Interesting, that “Chadelite” that you posted was legit flawless, can’t possibly find a single non Chad feature.
What do you reckon (based on your location, I know based on my experiences I’m chadelite/ 8/10 where I am)
For reference, IRL I’m a heap more tanned (massively MT2maxxed) than my photos and my eyes are pretty striking turquoise in any lighting.
Chadlite. You don't need jawline filler just don't grow out facial hair.

Your jaw is a good feature, keep it at 2-3 days of stubble for the beard and make sure the neck is shaved. This highlights your jawline and makes it look more prominent.

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
Lmao theres barely any guys that look anything like you when i swiper in australia. Maybe like 1/200

• Love it
Lmao theres barely any guys that look anything like you when i swiper in australia. Maybe like 1/200
So Chadelite in Australia, but what about where you are? HTN at best, right?

• JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Hahahaha glad to get your approval. I have Chadlite Jaw, it's my best feature. My nose and cheekbones are good. Full head of hair, good ratios, gym body...etc

The only looksmaxxing I have left to do is a bit of neck training, microblading of the eyebrows, and to get lean. I might get chin filler because my chin isn't as prominent as I want it to be, but not a flaw imo. All of this is getting done
then go slay bro no matter what u do even if u look like sean opry people will still find a way to hate on u on this site nigga get off and slay

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
So Chadelite in Australia, but what about where you are? HTN at best, right?
Chadlite where i live high chadlite to low chad i THINK here unless your frontal is ass

• +1
Have you thought about Botox for uee like that one user here ? ?

Chads.org again ffs

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: It'snotover and SteveRogers
u dont need anything dont do ur literally a surfer pheno chad.

• Love it
I made a similar post a few days ago and got really good feedback, it helped a lot with my mental health so I'm gonna make another one here. I had Almond Eye Surgery 7 days ago and I think it went well. However, the recovery has been a fucking bitch and a half. It has been exhausting physically, mentally, and emotionally.

I haven't been able do anything physically, so as not to risk tearing the stitches (I can start walking short distances tomorrow) This has been rough as I am a run everyday and gym 5x per week Guy. My diet has not been good, I have been stress eating a good bit. Pizza, Mexican Food..etc All I can really do is sit in bed, eat, and recover. I'm really looking forward to getting back to the diet, walking, and running/gym in another week.

Mentally and Emotionally I am all over the fucking place. I obsess over my eyes all day, everyday. There wasn't much else to do, as I wasn't supposed to look at screens until today (still supposed to take it slow). I think I have taken 500+ pictures of my eyes in the past week. If they look bad in the mirror or in a photo, it completely ruins my mood. Some photos look good, some look uneven. And I think that is mostly because the swelling is uneven. There is still A LOT of swelling & bruising. The pic I posted is where they looked pretty good and the only lighting I could find where it doesn't show the swelling/bruising.

And then there's the fucking meds. Holy shit I hate them. I was taking Prednisone (finished today) and they have been fucking with my emotions. Prednisone is supposed to help with the swelling & bruising. My dad takes them for a medical procedure recovery 4x per year and they are his least favorite drug, but apparently they are effective. Normally I am a pretty stable guy but fuck me have I been an emotional wreck. I had to call my Mom and tell her I couldn't come pick up my dog yet (had to make up some excuse), but I should be able to get him tomorrow. Also, the meds + a shitty diet have given me terrible Moon Face. Pre Surgery my jawline was nice and rock hard, and now it's covered with bloat :(

It helps typing this shit out, cause it's not something I can talk to my friends about. And my Dad is sick of hearing about it. But anyways, here is my Week 1 pic. The stitches are supposed to fall out any day now, and then it should be about 7 days before the final result starts to show.

Let me know what you think (nice things only please)
You got cucked, when the swelling goes down your eyes will go back to their previous state, because the surgeon did nothing, the improvement were seeing in lower eyelid ptosis is because of swelling , the overall shape of the eye stayed the same, all you will get is minor improvement, i will post an exemple so you get an idea of what's awaiting you

7 days post surgery
68B29997 8A11 4273 973C 585BBC4F74F4
Final result
B04009CB 0ADC 415E A2A8 FFF55BFC1872

Keep in mind this is after infra orb rim and double eyelid surgery done by one of the best. Let's get another case similar to yours with just double eyelid surgery

Here
Post OP 7 days and final product

3670890D 2941 4045 998F A9AB07BFF430

Last edited:
You got cucked, when the swelling goes down your eyes will go back to their previous state, because the surgeon did nothing, the improvement were seeing in lower eyelid ptosis is because of swelling , the overall shape of the eye stayed the same, all you will get is minor improvement, i will post an exemple so you get an idea of what's awaiting you
The swelling has already gone down you moron. I'm on Day 12. They might adjust anrother mm or so, but that's it.

Lower Eyelids are done with Lower Lid Retraction, Ptosis is for upper eyelids. You just proved you know nothing.

• +1
I made a similar post a few days ago and got really good feedback, it helped a lot with my mental health so I'm gonna make another one here. I had Almond Eye Surgery 7 days ago and I think it went well. However, the recovery has been a fucking bitch and a half. It has been exhausting physically, mentally, and emotionally.

I haven't been able do anything physically, so as not to risk tearing the stitches (I can start walking short distances tomorrow) This has been rough as I am a run everyday and gym 5x per week Guy. My diet has not been good, I have been stress eating a good bit. Pizza, Mexican Food..etc All I can really do is sit in bed, eat, and recover. I'm really looking forward to getting back to the diet, walking, and running/gym in another week.

Mentally and Emotionally I am all over the fucking place. I obsess over my eyes all day, everyday. There wasn't much else to do, as I wasn't supposed to look at screens until today (still supposed to take it slow). I think I have taken 500+ pictures of my eyes in the past week. If they look bad in the mirror or in a photo, it completely ruins my mood. Some photos look good, some look uneven. And I think that is mostly because the swelling is uneven. There is still A LOT of swelling & bruising. The pic I posted is where they looked pretty good and the only lighting I could find where it doesn't show the swelling/bruising.

And then there's the fucking meds. Holy shit I hate them. I was taking Prednisone (finished today) and they have been fucking with my emotions. Prednisone is supposed to help with the swelling & bruising. My dad takes them for a medical procedure recovery 4x per year and they are his least favorite drug, but apparently they are effective. Normally I am a pretty stable guy but fuck me have I been an emotional wreck. I had to call my Mom and tell her I couldn't come pick up my dog yet (had to make up some excuse), but I should be able to get him tomorrow. Also, the meds + a shitty diet have given me terrible Moon Face. Pre Surgery my jawline was nice and rock hard, and now it's covered with bloat :(

It helps typing this shit out, cause it's not something I can talk to my friends about. And my Dad is sick of hearing about it. But anyways, here is my Week 1 pic. The stitches are supposed to fall out any day now, and then it should be about 7 days before the final result starts to show.

Let me know what you think (nice things only please)
You got cucked, when the swelling goes down your eyes will go back to their previous state, because the surgeon did nothing, the improvement were seeing in lower eyelid ptosis is because of swelling , the overall shape of the eye stayed the same, all you will get is minor improvement, i will post an exemple so you get an idea of

7 days post surgery
View attachment 2016426
Final result
View attachment 2016428
The swelling has already gone down you moron. I'm on Day 12. They might adjust anrother mm or so, but that's it.

Lower Eyelids are done with Lower Lid Retraction, Ptosis is for upper eyelids. You just proved you know nothing.
Check my post updated

You got cucked, when the swelling goes down your eyes will go back to their previous state, because the surgeon did nothing, the improvement were seeing in lower eyelid ptosis is because of swelling , the overall shape of the eye stayed the same, all you will get is minor improvement, i will post an exemple so you get an idea of

Check my post updated
That looked like SHIT from the beginning. If my eyes looked that bad I would probably sue. I sincerely doubt that is going to happen, but I understand why you posted it. Do you know which surgeon?

I'm continuing to give updates every few days or so. Not much has changed in the past week tbh, and less will continue to change over the course of the next couple weeks. After Day 14 (2 days from now) roughly 90% of the post surgery movement should be done.

You're not wrong but that's not an extremely minor flaw.

I'm gonna get my eyebrows microbladed in a couple months, that should complete my eye area.
Don’t get microbladed lol

I tried it before & it looks too fake

You will regret microblading, you need several touch-up with the time and most important gives a weirdo/gay look.
Go for a eyebrows trasplant, don't cope.

u dont need anything dont do ur literally a surfer pheno chad.
Appreciate it, but I’m not happy with just being GL, I need to be the best possible.

• +1
Reactions: Aloft
That looked like SHIT from the beginning. If my eyes looked that bad I would probably sue. I sincerely doubt that is going to happen, but I understand why you posted it. Do you know which surgeon?

I'm continuing to give updates every few days or so. Not much has changed in the past week tbh, and less will continue to change over the course of the next couple weeks. After Day 14 (2 days from now) roughly 90% of the post surgery movement should be done.
You really think those 2 people up there didn't have improvement and you would sue for this results? Taban did both of those.
How happy are you with Vreck on a scale of 1-10? If you could do it again would you see Taban or Vreck?
Can I pm you my eyes and get your opinion on what you'd recommend.

You really think those 2 people up there didn't have improvement and you would sue for this results? Taban did both of those.
How happy are you with Vreck on a scale of 1-10? If you could do it again would you see Taban or Vreck?
Can I pm you my eyes and get your opinion on what you'd recommend.
I refuse to believe those botched surgeries were done by Taban without proof.

Right now I'd say I'm 8/10 happy with Vrcek. liked him a lot, both in my consult and pre surgery. I felt like I was in good hands. I think he did a good job, but if 10 is perfect I deduct 1 point for the slight asymmetry in canthal tilt, 1 point for the upper eyelids being a bit uneven. I'm not upset about it, sometimes things don't go perfectly the first time. I'll get a revision if I need it.

If I could see Taban at the same price I saw Vrcek for, I would. But Taban probably would have been 2x as expensive. Yes you can PM eyes

I refuse to believe those botched surgeries were done by Taban without proof.

Right now I'd say I'm 8/10 happy with Vrcek. liked him a lot, both in my consult and pre surgery. I felt like I was in good hands. I think he did a good job, but if 10 is perfect I deduct 1 point for the slight asymmetry in canthal tilt, 1 point for the upper eyelids being a bit uneven. I'm not upset about it, sometimes things don't go perfectly the first time. I'll get a revision if I need it.

If I could see Taban at the same price I saw Vrcek for, I would. But Taban probably would have been 2x as expensive. Yes you can PM eyes
Bro why do you think those are botches, they look much better than their eyes before. They both posted their results on reddit if you search "Taban Eye surgery reddit" I'll see if I can pull it up and link it. How does Vreck make sure the changes don't revert, I know Taban likes to use the infraorbital implant but what does Vreck use? Also can I get your advice on my eyes in pm's.

• +1
Reactions: GigaChad420
Surgeon Fee: $7500
- Canthoplasty, Lower Lid Retraction, Ptosis Repair

Surgery Fee: $2600
- Surgical Care, Anesthesia, Alloderm Grafts

Flights & Hotels: $2000

2 weeks of my time: Hard to quantify
was it local or general anesthesia?

Bro why do you think those are botches, they look much better than their eyes before. They both posted their results on reddit if you search "Taban Eye surgery reddit" I'll see if I can pull it up and link it. How does Vreck make sure the changes don't revert, I know Taban likes to use the infraorbital implant but what does Vreck use? Also can I get your advice on my eyes in pm's.
Yes you can PM.

I'd have to see their before photos. But I think those afters look horrendous. had a 3/10 eye area to start, and those two finished with a 3/10 eye area - max 4/10 for the black guy. If my eyes looked like that after dropping that much $$$ I would be FURIOUS. You don't drop $10k or more on Surgery to take your eye area from 3/10 to 4/10.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Adrenochrome
yeah this nigga got botched and is so salty about the facts i mean who wouldnt he just wasted 7500 i think idk idc on a shitty surgeon vrcuck who sucks at canthoplasty AHAHAA you need to fix the lateral corners bro if you want to get hunter eyes
what fixes the corners? my eye corner was positive tilt before my accident now its negative.

was it local or general anesthesia?
General I was knocked out.

Most eyelid surgery is done under General, especially if you are cutting eyelids. Stuff like Ptosis adjustments can be done under general.

can we get a video of your eyes relaxed then smiling ?

Hell Fucking No
oh ok, i just wanted to see how the corners look when you're smiling, anyways dude you took action and got a great result, good shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23022
oh ok, i just wanted to see how the corners look when you're smiling, anyways dude you took action and got a great result, good shit
No problem. I'm only comfortable posting certain things to avoid Doxxing myself. Thank you!

Yes you can PM.

I'd have to see their before photos. But I think those afters look horrendous. had a 3/10 eye area to start, and those two finished with a 3/10 eye area - max 4/10 for the black guy. If my eyes looked like that after dropping that much $$$ I would be FURIOUS. You don't drop $10k or more on Surgery to take your eye area from 3/10 to 4/10.
Here are the two links for both the girl and the guy.
I personally see an improvement in both, if this what the best eye surgeon does then I guess Vreck should also be considered one of the best.

from nct to neutral/slightly positive

When Vrcek does the lower lid he uses an alloderm spacer graft to keep things up

• +1
When Vrcek does the lower lid he uses an alloderm spacer graft to keep things up
Is that similar to infra orbital rim implant? What is an Alloderm spacer graft? I think we were chatting in my other thread lol, gonna pm you.

Here are the two links for both the girl and the guy.
I personally see an improvement in both, if this what the best eye surgeon does then I guess Vreck should also be considered one of the best.

Interesting, they look better than I first thought but if I paid as much as them I would still be pissed.

Is that similar to infra orbital rim implant? What is an Alloderm spacer graft? I think we were chatting in my other thread lol, gonna pm you.
Alloderm Graft is similar to infra orbital, but cheaper and less invasive. My alloderm grafts were $1400 total.

Underwhelming weird result and I don’t believe that you have good jaw zygos etc because your browridge,infras, supras are shit. It’s very very rare someone with this eye area has chadlite bones. Full package theory

Alloderm Graft is similar to infra orbital, but cheaper and less invasive. My alloderm grafts were $1400 total.
What exactly is an Alloderm Graft? Is it a type of implant? It’s permanent I suppose as well.
Gonna pm you tmrw if that's cool w you

Interesting, they look better than I first thought but if I paid as much as them I would still be pissed.
His after looks like your before when you compare the images. What else would you have wanted if you were them just curious.
Knowing this would you still go to Taban instead of Vreck?
I’m debating between Taban and Vreck.

Underwhelming weird result and I don’t believe that you have good jaw zygos etc because your browridge,infras, supras are shit. It’s very very rare someone with this eye area has chadlite bones. Full package theory
Get fucked. Why come here and post something like that? I'm quite happy with how the surgery turned out. And no I don't have good zygos (cheekbones). But I'm confident that the rest of my features are HTN/Chadlite level.

• JFL
Reactions: Oberyn
Get fucked. Why come here and post something like that? I'm quite happy with how the surgery turned out. And no I don't have good zygos (cheekbones). But I'm confident that the rest of my features are HTN/Chadlite level.
Many people have said how this has went well for you bro don’t worry about comments like this.

• +1
His after looks like your before when you compare the images. What else would you have wanted if you were them just curious.
Knowing this would you still go to Taban instead of Vreck?
I’m debating between Taban and Vreck.
I explained this already. I would not be happy paying $10k for my eye surgery if I went from 3/10 to 4/10. A below average eye area is unacceptable if you pay that much for surgery.

Taban has 6 month wait times for consults. Another 3 months for surgery. He charges $300 for a consult, and very expensive surgery. He's in LA. Taban has the best (posted) results in the business.

Vrcek has 3 week wait times, and 1-2 months for surgery. He charges $150 for a consult, and roughly 50% less than Taban for surgery. He's in Dallas. Vrcek does not have as good of posted results as Taban.

I don’t like copers. Muh I have chadlite bones basically 2/3 of your bones are below average. What’s left ? Mandible and maxilla jfl. I’d bet you’re recessed as well