Upper eyelid exposure + NCT + small mouth = low IQ look

Deleted member 39

Deleted member 39

The Inferior
I have that. Took a pic from further away and read something on my laptop while the timer was counting down. I look ridiculously dumb. FUUUUCK.
FUUUUUUCK.
It is over.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
I know that feeling

nct can probably be fixed by face fulling tbh

I'll get an eyelash curler as soon as possible to hide upper eyelid exposure. Later I'll grow a mustache to hide my small mouth and long midface a bit.
It's over nevertheless.
Sounds like a good plan. I was about to get a eyelash curler too, I‘m secretly using my sisters one

don’t make me post my profile with pct just to prove to you it doesn’t change shit
it’s not your nct

Sounds like a good plan. I was about to get a eyelash curler too, I‘m secretly using my sisters one
Is it worth it?
I just took a video to see if it is better in motion, but nope. I have the worst eye asymmetry in the whole incel community.
I can pm proof.

Upper eyelid exposure isn't the problem. It never was. Mild upper eyelid exposure is the problem.

Is it worth it?
I just took a video to see if it is better in motion, but nope. I have the worst eye asymmetry in the whole incel community.
I can pm proof.
You don‘t need to prove me anything, but if you want my opinion you can go ahead. I see some difference when I use a curler, but dunno if other people would pick it up

Wtf? Both is bad.

No, upper eyelid exposure isn't bad. That's a retarded meme that gets perpetuated in the incelosphere. It is mild to severe upper eyelid exposure that detracts from your looks.

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began
No, upper eyelid exposure isn't bad. That's a retarded meme that gets perpetuated in the incelosphere. It is mild to severe upper eyelid exposure that detracts from your looks.
You have a lot of eyelid exposure, right?
At least in pics you can fraud by frowning a bit.
I'll send you a pic.

You have a lot of eyelid exposure, right?
At least in pics you can fraud by frowning a bit.
I'll send you a pic.

I have mild upper eyelid exposure so it's bad. I am 2/10 now but little eyelid exposure I would have been 3/10.

Is it worth it?
I can pm proof.
what type?
is it that one eye is bigger or wider? or is it that one is higher than the other

what type?
is it that one eye is bigger or wider? or is it that one is higher than the other
One eye has more upper eyelid exposure and extreme NCT while the other has less upper eyelid exposure and almost neutral CT.