USA biggest cuck shits

future chadlite

future chadlite

tale anal

Americans are cucks who wear helmets and cuck shit, these are real jockcels high T beasts

• +1
Reactions: Wool
Americans are such pussies who have to wear helmets

259zv4n

• +1
Reactions: Nibba and RichardSpencel
Which team do u support?

Americans are such pussies who have to wear helmets

View attachment 16734
doesnt take away from the fact that americans are the biggest cucks in the world and dont even have a true identity, everything they do is copied

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
jolly good one Chap! You sure showed them American willy knackers! We should talk about those 2 buttoned willies over a spot of tea and a treacle tart! And maybe later we can take a selfie to commemorate the moment! I got me a very photogenic smile!
like it ol' chap? Great! We can meet in Rotterdamistan! I hope the child rape gangs don't affect our experience though. Now i'm off to go, or as we say in Londonistan, وداعا!

jolly good one Chap! You sure showed them American willy knackers! We should talk about those 2 buttoned willies over a spot of tea and a treacle tart! And maybe later we can take a selfie to commemorate the moment! I got me a very photogenic smile! View attachment 16758 like it ol' chap? Great! We can meet in Rotterdamistan! I hope the child rape gangs don't affect our experience though. Now i'm off to go, or as we say in Londonistan, وداعا!
you're not even from there u self hating trash of a human coping rat eating hamster shitt

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 283
Guess I'll go fuck myself :(((
I doubt anyone here actually watches rugby kek.
It isn't really that big in the UK unlike NZ/AU.

jolly good one Chap! You sure showed them American willy knackers! We should talk about those 2 buttoned willies over a spot of tea and a treacle tart! And maybe later we can take a selfie to commemorate the moment! I got me a very photogenic smile! View attachment 16758 like it ol' chap? Great! We can meet in Rotterdamistan! I hope the child rape gangs don't affect our experience though. Now i'm off to go, or as we say in Londonistan, وداعا!
Op plays for the London sillynannies.
I doubt anyone here actually watches rugby kek.
It isn't really that big in the UK unlike NZ/AU.
I do,but yeah I'm from aus.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 283
doesnt take away from the fact that americans are the biggest cucks in the world and dont even have a true identity, everything they do is copied
Don't start this argument u aren't gonna win. Just the fact that I alone come from the US is proof enough of our potential as a nation

Don't start this argument u aren't gonna win. Just the fact that I alone come from the US is proof enough of our potential as a nation
USA doesnt even have an identity, YOU COME FROM UK how can u claim being from America, thats like me saying im english and that i come from here

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
USA doesnt even have an identity, YOU COME FROM UK how can u claim being from America, thats like me saying im english and that i come from here
I was joking u mong thie country is retarded. I'm Irish and British through and through

I was joking u mong thie country is retarded. I'm Irish and British through and through
didnt notice i actually thought u were serious, BECAUSE SOME curry shits born in the USA defend it like they're from it. i thought u were defending that cuck swhit country

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and Nibba
didnt notice i actually thought u were serious, BECAUSE SOME curry shits born in the USA defend it like they're from it. i thought u were defending that cuck swhit country
This country is run by Jew retards lol. Fuark I need to emigrate

This country is run by Jew retards lol. Fuark I need to emigrate
come to UK, nvm uk full of ugly teethcel foids

• +1
Foids everywhere r ugly except norway
in the balkan states where @FatmanO is from girls are good looking, especially bosnia, ive been there and there's some next level cuteness. spanish girls with arab ancestry are very good looking too

• +1