USA seems nightmare mode compared to Europe

FrenchareMedCucks

FrenchareMedCucks

Gold

Look at 15 : 14

Group of MTB chicks surrounded by Tall NT gymaxxxed Chadlites. not speaking about the Tyrone/ BBC addiction that seem even more common here.

College town in USA seems like hell on earth, no wonder why Incel culture came from America.
The whole video is like a living blackpill, MTB sluting around BBC and Chads.

I live in France in a 200 000 medium sized city and I never see that level of competition.

Here NT MTN can get decent slim GF as long as they aren't super
recessed + hair .

IRL CHAD is barely 4.75 PSL and on Tinder / bumble i only see that level of Chadlites like 1 / 200 and after a year spend in clubs/bars I've only met 10
guys in the 4.75-5 PSL range at MOST.

If you are MTN and get bimax + jaw implant just being above 4.5 PSL means you are a slayer here.

I'm so glad I'm not a UScel. I've been in Paris and average guy with a girlfriend here is 4 PSL jfl , obviously betabuxxing.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: BrahminBoss, ominion, 케이제이 and 9 others
Are you fucking retarded? Europe mogs USA in height and looks. Germanics + Nordics. Not filthy English or the others who are basically med.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, ominion, Imretarded? and 9 others
SLUTS SLUTS SLUTS AND SLUTS :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: BrahminBoss, raumDEuter, Pikabro and 7 others

Group of MTB chicks surrounded by Tall NT gymaxxxed Chadlites. not speaking about the Tyrone/ BBC addiction that seem even more common here.

College town in USA seems like hell on earth, no wonder why Incel culture came from America.

I live in France in a 200 000 medium sized city and I never see that level of competition.

recessed + hair .

IRL CHAD is barely 4.75 PSL and on Tinder / bumble i only see that level of Chadlites like 1 / 200 and after a year spend in clubs/bars I've only met 10

If you are MTN and get bimax + jaw implant just being above 4.5 PSL means you are a slayer here.

I'm so glad I'm not a UScel. I've been in Paris and average guy with a girlfriend here is 4 PSL jfl , obviously betabuxxing.

My problem is U.S is the incredible shape of our population. IM FUCKING TIRED OF THE FATTIES MAN. IM IN A BAR AND THEYRE ALL FAT EVERYONE. EVEN ME. JUST GIVE ME SOME REASONABL7 WEIGHT PUSSY GOD DAMMIT. THE WOMEN HERE ARE 3/10 PEAK. plus my god damn mom is trying to make me fat thinking dieting is unhealthy, wtf were so used to seeing fat people that a thin person is seen as unhealthy.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah, laaltin, Xangsane and 2 others
Are you fucking retarded? Europe mogs USA in height and looks. Germanics + Nordics. Not filthy English or the others who are basically med.
it is a myth . average German is Nerdic and recessed . Swedes too aren ' t good looking people you need to cherrypick like the top 3 % of them just like in any white country.

Nordic euro countries genepool seems to have been cucked by Wars and low testosterone early on the 19th century.

Whereas in the USA in a College setting , you have top tier upper class Americans of Nordic decent, not cucked by World war 2 like events.

Look at the Nazi combat footage soldiers you see often like 1/10 very good looking men , masc as fuck.
It ain't happening in 2024 Germanistan.

US is like 19th century Sweden and Germany, hence more moggers.

only in the Netherlands you might find more good looking bone moggers i can agree with that.

• +1
Reactions: lwlaiet060920, murdah, laaltin and 1 other person
USA is easy mode why do you guys see one source and think everything fucking changes

• +1
Reactions: nofap, Xangsane, forevergymcelling and 4 others
it is a myth . average German is Nerdic and recessed . Swedes too aren ' t good looking people you need to cherrypick like the top 3 % of them just like in any white country.

Nordic euro countries genepool seems to have been cucked by Wars and low testosterone early on the 19th century.

Whereas in the USA in a College setting , you have top tier upper class Americans of Nordic decent, not cucked by World war 2 like events.

Look at the Nazi combat footage soldiers you see often like 1/10 very good looking men , masc as fuck.
It ain't happening in 2024 Germanistan.

US is like 19th century Sweden and Germany, hence more moggers.

only in the Netherlands you might find more good looking bone moggers i can agree with that.
Nigga half the US is ethnic. Immigrant-origin non-whites are nowhere near the level of USA. Not UK, France or Germany even.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
SLUTS SLUTS SLUTS AND SLUTS :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

recessed + hair .

4.75psl is high-ltn

USA is easy mode why do you guys see one source and think everything fucking changes
JFL I wouldn’t say easy mode but seems like the people in Europe are a lot colder to strangers and handsome overall so it seems more competitive

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
@Xangsane @pneumocystosis @Iasacrko @the BULL

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane

recessed + hair .

I think French girls are cute, might have to geomax

recessed + hair .

Where’s the Tyrone?

its not their looks i'd be worried about, its their hyper extroversion based culture. cuck euros are mellow and timid compared to americans who do crazy shit all the time and say whatever the fuck they want.

• +1
Reactions: FrenchareMedCucks
In that crowd from 7:32 the only girl who been with a black guy is the ugliest girl there and the other one was with a mixed guy.
This just proves our theories that you need to be mixed to have smv as a black
@sudanguy
@murdah

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
In that crowd from 7:32 the only girl who been with a black guy is the ugliest girl there and the other one was with a mixed guy.
This just proves our theories that you need to be mixed to have smv as a black
@sudanguy
@murdah
Yea, theres a huge disparity in darkskins and lightskins when it comes to SMV. Lightskins honestly face no tax when it comes to women, only slight tax from asians. Even as a lightskin black, I’ve had a few east asians flirt with me and would then call darkskins ugly. African americans don’t have it too bad though since they have some european blood in them, only FOB blacks truly suffer in the dating market.

• +1
Reactions: Piratecel
Fucking niggers

Delusional. America is Mogger everywhere

Delusional. America is Mogger everywhere

yes on average american don't mogg european Normies. PSL is the same but America has much more Anglo germano Nordic ancestry that the whole european does. so Chads and Chadlites are more common in the US.

Why ? because german moggers all died in WW1 and WW2 . only narrow cucks survived and reproduced that's why Germany have so many subhumans nerdic pheno nowadays. compared to WW2 Wechmacht übermoggers, you can verify with photographs of that era.

Today's white america is like 1930s Europe ( of course USA is 60 % ethnic overall ) .

yes on average american don't mogg european Normies. PSL is the same but America has much more Anglo germano Nordic ancestry that the whole european does. so Chads and Chadlites are more common in the US.

Why ? because german moggers all died in WW1 and WW2 . only narrow cucks survived and reproduced that's why Germany have so many subhumans nerdic pheno nowadays. compared to WW2 Wechmacht übermoggers, you can verify with photographs of that era.

Today's white america is like 1930s Europe ( of course USA is 60 % ethnic overall ) .
Dnr. America is better. Rahhhh 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅