Users Claiming LTR > Slaying Should Just Delete Their Accounts

I Will delete

• So Sad
Reactions: Skywalker
accepting a less desired woman and focusing on developing a quality ltr is the way to go for most men. Oneitis is usually a woman that will never love you back
Only HTN+ have the luxury of saying that.

Said less desired women will still not be down to work on a good LTR with a MTN and below
i consider myself HTN but good pheno, coloring and 6'3 height carries me
MF I knew u was Chad :lul: fuck this shit I'm out

• +1
Reactions: xtremfailer
What's this bluepilled shit man? :bluepill:

The only exception is for users who know for a fact that they are physically attractive to the general population. :geek:

Jfl at thinking LTRs are for you if below HTN. :feelskek: How did you even end up on a blackpill forum anyway?
good post, but id argue at least chadlite.

LTR is still pointless for HTNs unless you have some significant other card in play like status/money but could also be height

• +1
Reactions: Brus Wane

Said less desired women will still not be down to work on a good LTR with a MTN and below

MTN will have to LTR a LTB.

who even wants that?! i have no sexual attraction towards LTBs unless they have Insanely good bodies.

id rather LTR a guy at that point. also have no attraction to guys so its the same as with ltbs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, Sprinkles, NoReedemingFeature and 2 others
good post, but id argue at least chadlite. LTR is still over for HTNs unless you have some significant other card in play like status/money but could also be height
Nah.

Actually, it depends on what you mean by chadlite.

My understanding is that they are only about 1-5% of the population.

So I say definitely the top 15-20% can still cut it. Which includes all the HTNs.

This is in accordance with OLD data that the top 15-20% of MFs get all the swipes

MTN will have to LTR a LTB.

who even wants that?! i have no sexual attraction towards LTBs unless they have Insanely good bodies.

id rather LTR a guy at that point. also have no attraction to guys so its the same as with ltbs
Which is precisely my point saying slaying > LTRs.

Modern couples are meme af anyway.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Nah.

Actually, it depends on what you mean by chadlite.

My understanding is that they are only about 1-5% of the population.

So I say definitely the top 15-20% can still cut it. Which includes all the HTNs.

This is in accordance with OLD data that the top 15-20% of MFs get all the swipes
what would you rate me? i get 1-2 matches per week but ppl call me HTN here. conclusion: not even HTN gets any matches.

so imo at least chadlite minimum

The only exception is for users who know for a fact that they are physically attractive to the general population. :geek:

Jfl at thinking LTRs are for you if below HTN. :feelskek: How did you even end up on a blackpill forum anyway?
I’d pick slaying because for me (and many users here) there’s almost no woman in my country who I’m compatible with. Even if I was noticeably better looking it would be impossible for me to have an ltr with these bitches. If I could pick my own girl out of anyone, make her a virgin with similar personality to me then sure that obviously beats slaying random bimbos but I’m too old for that so I will probably never be in a relationship.

• +1
what would you rate me? i get 1-2 matches per week but ppl call me HTN here. conclusion: not even HTN gets any matches.

so imo at least chadlite minimum
I should see a pic of you to rate.

But based off these stats you're probably HTN.

Chadlite is a very rare rating that cannot be handed out lightly.

cannot deny it, but what else can a subHTN do besides rotting then? both slaying and ltring are out of the window

lol maybe chadlite smvwise but definitely not chad. I have chad friends and there is a difference. Nonetheless, type theory is legit, some girls have preferred me over other chads because i was their type

• +1
Reactions: kas589
accepting a less desired woman and focusing on developing a quality ltr is the way to go for most men. Oneitis is usually a woman that will never love you back
Define less desired

Define less desired
you gotta mog her at some level for the ltr to work imo oneitis is usually a girl that doesn't care about you, there's not enough separation between the respective looks levels, that's why she is an oneitis

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
if i had the ability to be in a ltr (=have a big cock) id still probably not commit and destroy random sluts

• +1
I had foids crying in my bed and that influenced my change of mindset substantially. Slaying destroys foids.
from ur big dick? fking brutal. slaying-big cock indeed destroys women, literally and metaphorically

brutal im never leaving my house again

i use oneitis as a synonym to crush tbh

• +1
Nothing wrong with being in an LTR with a foid, you can only slay for so long until you get bored of it and desire something more, but I’m not saying that you should just cut out slaying from your life entirely

The ideal is to be in an LTR with a foid that worships you but knows her place since you get female attention without her, however I believe that if you’re sub HTN you shouldn’t be getting in relationships in the first place

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and xtremfailer

just be a beta male low t dreamer cuck lol

Last edited:
  • JFL
99% of the "blackpillers" are ........in fact.........giant fuckin......BLUEPILLERSv ;)

Keep slaying and wasting your time and soul :geek:

Meanwhile my gf begs me cum inside her for those 6'5 genes :ogre:

Slay or die trying.

Celebrate In Love GIF by Max

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian

Fuck you i am a legend in this shit forum

• Hmm...
How is ltr harder than slaying? I see many subhumans with LTRs.
Slaying on the other hand. Cant imagine ricecels and currycels slaying anything in the slums of singapore
They are probably getting cucked, its hard to get a LTR where she doesnt talk to other guys

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Primalsplit, NoReedemingFeature and InnerVoid
Send me the link bro I like that stuff. I purposely turn my ig feed into a foid's one so I can see what kind of content they consume. It is very blackpilling
Send examples, say what they watch

• +1
It’s all about impregnating 100 foids like genghas Khan and make some oofy doofy pick up the bill
Hahahaha

• +1