Warning, to those past 30 who won't anti-age-maxx on skin. Looks at this photo collage

eduardkoopman

eduardkoopman

Kraken
The picture from 4 women, taken each year from their mid 20's untill mid 60's
This is the future of your skin, if you don't go full out on taking care of your skin.
And these women probably even had a pretty healthy lifestyle, and most seemed to never had gotten fat. https://www.daily-goals.com/en/12909-sisters-photo/

- They look good at mid 20's
- They look do-able at mid 30's
- At late 30's, their looks fall of a cliff (lose like 2 point in 5 years time). (I see this happening around me with plenty people, women and men. After the mid 30's falling off a fucking cliff with the speed of light. Brutal, and they are finished. People that fallen of a cliff and are early 40's orso, I think they have almost no options to return back to good/decent looking. Just because they didn't go full out anti age maxxing in their early 30's)
-Well looking at the pictures after 40 and beyond, is just depressing.
Hopefully I never grow ugly old, before 60.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: far336, Deleted member 1464, SeiGun and 7 others
God aging is so brutal, its hellish that we are all afflicted with it. The other day I realized that by definition aging is literally a disease but no one sees it that way simply because all humans have it.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Mansnob, Kade and 12 others
God aging is so brutal, its hellish that we are all afflicted with it. The other day I realized that by definition aging is literally a disease but no one sees it that way simply because all humans have it.
Aging sucks. And even when aging on the inside, I prefer the outside to appear unaged as much as possible.

I agree with Aubrey Plaza. "fuck you old people, I will life forever"

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead and LordNorwood
i thought the girl all the way on the left was the cutest one of them all, it's crazy to see her age like that holy fuck.

• +1
Reactions: Warlow and Mansnob
collagen is the most precious material in the world

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, LooksJourney, Schönling and 7 others
The picture from 4 women, taken each year from their mid 20's untill mid 60's
This is the future of your skin, if you don't go full out on taking care of your skin.
And these women probably even had a pretty healthy lifestyle, and most seemed to never had gotten fat. https://www.daily-goals.com/en/12909-sisters-photo/

- They look good at mid 20's
- They look do-able at mid 30's
- At late 30's, their looks fall of a cliff (lose like 2 point in 5 years time). (I see this happening around me with plenty people, women and men. After the mid 30's falling off a fucking cliff with the speed of light. Brutal, and they are finished. People that fallen of a cliff and are early 40's orso, I think they have almost no options to return back to good/decent looking. Just because they didn't go full out anti age maxxing in their early 30's)
-Well looking at the pictures after 40 and beyond, is just depressing.
Hopefully I never grow ugly old, before 60.
the inventor of red light therapy is a saint

• +1
Reactions: Highrise, LooksJourney, randomguy1235 and 3 others
i thought the girl all the way on the left was the cutest one of them all, it's crazy to see her age like that holy fuck.
1975, she looked super cute.
Then 13 years later at
1988, falling of a cliff.

• JFL
Reactions: CopeAndRope
Collagen reaper takes no prisoner

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lorsss, Sasaz2, Cleftcel and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: TylerDurden, CopeAndRope and Cleftcel
So life after 35 or ain't worth it ?
My opinion. For men, this is.
Men skin ages slower then women. So you can postpone skin signs of aging better then women if you go looksmaxing and anti aging on your skin.
Men have more options to compensate. A man can go beta-buxx, and still have sex or relationship with a hot woman, by being rich and basically buying her.She won't treat nor love him like she did Chad, but at least he can get something this way. Women, don't have that option, often.

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
There's only so much you can do.

Men skin ages slower then women. So you can postpone skin signs of aging better then women if you go looksmaxing and anti aging on your skin.
Men have more options to compensate. A man can go beta-buxx, and still have sex or relationship with a hot woman, by being rich and basically buying her.She won't treat nor love him like she did Chad, but at least he can get something this way. Women, don't have that option, often.
I need to fuck as much thots as i can before the collagen reaper claims my soul

• +1
Reactions: Highrise
Need to inject hormones to keep up with aging

bluepilled OP

you act like if you keep your collagen, you will not age

their exterior is just a result of their interior - they are rotted, infertile and biologically dead

what is the point to maintain a look that doesnt reflect the state of your system.

theres only 1 solution, make your youth count and when you are done, you are done

the whole idea is to live when you are alive and thriving, becasue no matter your skin quality when you are oldcell, you are oldcell

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Highrise, Kade and 1 other person
bluepilled OP

you act like if you keep your collagen, you will not age

their exterior is just a result of their interior - they are rotted, infertile and biologically dead

what is the point to maintain a look that doesnt reflect the state of your system.

theres only 1 solution, make your youth count and when you are done, you are done

the whole idea is to live when you are alive and thriving, becasue no matter your skin quality when you are oldcell, you are oldcell
you can maintain fertility even at 70 years old if you keep doing sports, have a perfect diet and take T-maxxing supplements like Fenugreek

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 616
you can maintain fertility even at 70 years old if you keep doing sports, have a perfect diet and take T-maxxing supplements like Fenugreek

if you arnt slaying now chap, you wont be slaying at 70 lmfao

what is the obsession here of waiting, time is of the essence

go and get your dick wet NOW

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Kade
one of the rare instances where I agree with @2peasinapod.

Being so neurotic about your youth and aging is imo mostly your subconsciousness screaming at you that your current way of living is not what you want it to be, an alarm mechanism kind of. You feel that the years are slipping by and you are aware of the fact that you're behind your peers in some milestones, but your brain doesn't want to ever admit a mistake and that leads to a conflict between it and your subconscious self. The end result is an obsession with trying to preserve your youth in order to give yourself more time in order to catch up. But that's just a delusion since the race against time is one you can't win.

TLDR - obsessing over preserving your youth is a sign that you are deeply unhappy with your current state of living. Instead of trying to win yourself more time, which is just delaying by coping, start acting now.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Highrise, RAITEIII, justanothergymcell and 5 others
Best thing you can do is maximize your bone gains either through natural growth, osteotomies or implants so that volume loss doesn’t make your face sink in too much and bone is reinforcing it

Just wrote an essay on this then decided to delete it all

I'll just leave this

DhID7zDWsAQtqGP.jpg

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: zeshama, horizontallytall, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 2 others
[QUOTE="2peasinapod, post: 1083015, member: 3066"

[/QUOTE]
The problem is, that your libido will also be there when you are 50. Its hard to say, oh now my time is gone, im 35 now, and i will not look at girls anymore. Your dick is still giving you strong commandos.

You're all defeatist. If you discovered anti-aging drugs/treatments before 30 and you're consistent on doing them, you won. If you discovered them before 20, you won even more.

Look at those ladies, first, they lived in the past where they didn't have access to the information we have today, second even today they don't get access to the real lifesaving info.

They still believe creams with collagen in it will work. :feelskek:

All you gotta do is:
-have a decent regular sleep pattern
-avoid smoking/alcohol
-use Tretinoin
-use moisturizer
-use sun protection
-once in a while get an ablative laser session, or co2
-at this point you shouldn't need this, but if you're obsessed you can get a "deep plane face lift". Look at this lady brutally cheating her chronological age through this operation.
facelift-patient-before-and-after-photos-15a.jpg

Only low IQ unmotivated normies can't escape the collagen reaper.

I'm not worried about the aging process anymore, because I have the right knowledge to escape it.

External youth is all about skin and bone density.
Internal youth is about mitochondrial metabolism and telomeres.

Maybe I should do an in depth guide on that. let me know.

• +1
Reactions: zeshama, DOggo, randomguy1235 and 8 others
Botox, fillers, implants, skincare, Fin/dut. Whatever it takes. I will never give up the fight.

• +1
Reactions: Highrise and TylerDurden
What fucking happened between 1986 and 87

Chernobylmaxxing ?

• JFL
Reactions: bassfreak and DidntRead

Thankfully, aging is taking less seriously in men

Don't smoke...

My friend was in the same year as me at school and he looks 10 years older than me.. His skin is all wrinkly especially crows feet near the eyes.. He has been smoking since early 20's

I knew that the 3rd girl from the left would age the worst and the 2nd from the left the best.

Fair skin/blonde phenotype ages like utter trash compared to med pheno, given the same sun exposure etc. (ceteris paribus). Starting in 82 she looks like the mother of her 3 sisters

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, Deleted member 2227 and RandomGuy
I knew that the 3rd girl from the left would age the worst and the 2nd from the left the best.

Fair skin/blonde phenotype ages like utter trash compared to med pheno, given the same sun exposure etc. (ceteris paribus). Starting in 82 she looks like the mother of her 3 sisters
Yes, the 2nd from the left is fuckable until 2000

• +1
Reactions: Casadonis
the problem is that the real culprit behind aging is not lack of collagen, its the degradation of bone density over time, thats literally the ONLY reason why old people look like old people, for example you can be a teenager with shit collagen but you still look like a teenager just with shit skin

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Depressed Twink, the next o'pry and 1 other person
the problem is that the real culprit behind aging is not lack of collagen, its the degradation of bone density over time, thats literally the ONLY reason why old people look like old people, for example you can be a teenager with shit collagen but you still look like a teenager just with shit skin
The 2nd on the left always had good bones, what it killed her was her skin

• +1
Reactions: Casadonis
To be honest teenagers above 16 look like adults. Below that you can see that their face is still growing, but almost all seniors in high school have fully matured.

one of the rare instances where I agree with @2peasinapod.

Being so neurotic about your youth and aging is imo mostly your subconsciousness screaming at you that your current way of living is not what you want it to be, an alarm mechanism kind of. You feel that the years are slipping by and you are aware of the fact that you're behind your peers in some milestones, but your brain doesn't want to ever admit a mistake and that leads to a conflict between it and your subconscious self. The end result is an obsession with trying to preserve your youth in order to give yourself more time in order to catch up. But that's just a delusion since the race against time is one you can't win.

TLDR - obsessing over preserving your youth is a sign that you are deeply unhappy with your current state of living. Instead of trying to win yourself more time, which is just delaying by coping, start acting now.
One does not exclude the other.
You and @2peasinapod present it, asif there is 1 off to options one has to choice.
Either: 1. living a good life when young and age normally (aka: badly aging is imo the norm). OR
2. live a shit life when young and age well (due to anit-age maxxing).

Asif, there doesn't exist this 3rd option.
3. living a good life when young and age well (due to anit-age maxxing).
Or did Jennifer Lopez or Jennifer Aniston live a shit life at youth, so they can still look good at 50?
One does not exclude the other.
I bet these 2 women are good axamples of anti age maxxing:

@eduardkoopman we got another regular living life to the fullest

damm what a thriving community we have here, you mean we can all age like a millionaire hollywood superstar too?

god'dam lemmie boil the kettle

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Men skin ages slower then women.
everyone says this but i dont see it. a lot of men have deep forehead wrinkles in their 20s. i rarely see this in women. a lot of men have giant nose and tzone pores. rare on women. men can still look good with bad skin unlike women tho.

everyone says this but i dont see it. a lot of men have deep forehead wrinkles in their 20s. i rarely see this in women. a lot of men have giant nose and tzone pores. rare on women. men can still look good with bad skin unlike women tho.
Most men, have no or extremely bad/limited skin care. Whereas most women, start skin care already since they are in their teens.

Science showed, that men skin ages slower.

To quote on of the latest studies: "before age 50, women’s faces aged twice as fast as men. And between the ages of 50 and 60, the “aging trajectory” was up to three times faster."
sources: https://www.earth.com/news/wwomen-age-faster-50/

Your skin is literally an organ of the body, the only way to really take care of it is through diet and vitamins/supplementation/ healthy overall lifestyle. All this topical shit is cope, slathering on chemicals and whatever is not gnna do shit

• +1
Reactions: CarnivoreDiet and Deleted member 656
This
Best thing you can do is maximize your bone gains either through natural growth, osteotomies or implants so that volume loss doesn’t make your face sink in too much and bone is reinforcing it

Women age worse anyway, they slather on makeup filled with chemicals and garbage every day of their life

Women age worse anyway, they slather on makeup filled with chemicals and garbage every day of their life
They age quicker, skin wise. But not mainly due to the reasons you stated. probably the main reason being they lose collagen quicker.

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia
You should be anti age maxxing at 25