Warning, to those past 30 who won't anti-age-maxx on skin. Looks at this photo collage

The sooner the better
Collagen levels first start decreasing around 20 so 25 is ideal. Also starting tretenoin too early can apparently be dangerous.

• +1
Reactions: RandomGuy
Possible to take care without waste many money?

How do any of the sex symbols of the 80s and 90s look themselves in the mirror now

Looks descent is brutal

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead
Collagen levels first start decreasing around 20 so 25 is ideal. Also starting tretenoin too early can apparently be dangerous.

Please pm what i need to do

Good thing everyone in my family looks young

Please pm what i need to do
Start exercising, intensively. Intense cardio and intense weightlifting. Fast regularly to reverse the cell aging, supplement PQQ Energy and Berberine while fasting. Get on a good skincare routine, tretinoin and AHA’s are good. Moisturizer and sunscreen. Supplement collagen peptides. Lower stress, increase sex hormones. Things will get better.

• +1
Reactions: Highrise, autistic_tendencies, Deleted member 656 and 1 other person
Start exercising, intensively. Intense cardio and intense weightlifting. Fast regularly to reverse the cell aging, supplement PQQ Energy and Berberine while fasting. Get on a good skincare routine, tretinoin and AHA’s are good. Moisturizer and sunscreen. Supplement collagen peptides. Lower stress, increase sex hormones. Things will get better.

I do most of those stuff man, i mean exercised, fasting and i drink lot of water(it helps?). But no supplement etc, im gonna do it, saving your post, thanks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Collagen reaper's house is made out of hardened minoxidil
Minoxidil is a poison drug that nobody’s should touch. My dick used to grew like 2 cm a year and since starting it my libido has decreased and my dick hasnt grown. Not even beginning about the state of my skin.

You're all defeatist. If you discovered anti-aging drugs/treatments before 30 and you're consistent on doing them, you won. If you discovered them before 20, you won even more.

Look at those ladies, first, they lived in the past where they didn't have access to the information we have today, second even today they don't get access to the real lifesaving info.

They still believe creams with collagen in it will work. :feelskek:

All you gotta do is:
-have a decent regular sleep pattern
-avoid smoking/alcohol
-use Tretinoin
-use moisturizer
-use sun protection
-once in a while get an ablative laser session, or co2
-at this point you shouldn't need this, but if you're obsessed you can get a "deep plane face lift". Look at this lady brutally cheating her chronological age through this operation.
facelift-patient-before-and-after-photos-15a.jpg

Only low IQ unmotivated normies can't escape the collagen reaper.

I'm not worried about the aging process anymore, because I have the right knowledge to escape it.

External youth is all about skin and bone density.
Internal youth is about mitochondrial metabolism and telomeres.

Maybe I should do an in depth guide on that. let me know.

Another example:

• +1
Reactions: CopeAndRope
I do most of those stuff man, i mean exercised, fasting and i drink lot of water(it helps?). But no supplement etc, im gonna do it, saving your post, thanks
Also cut out all refined sugar and keep high GI carbs and dairy as low as possible. Eat a diverse diet with lots of greens and make sure you have no micronutrient deficiencies.

• +1
Reactions: mitodrake
the problem is that the real culprit behind aging is not lack of collagen, its the degradation of bone density over time, thats literally the ONLY reason why old people look like old people, for example you can be a teenager with shit collagen but you still look like a teenager just with shit skin
how do you prevent loss of bone density?

And here ladies and gentlemen you have a bunch of faggots that value this short life more than the after-life that they dont believe in. How sad it is. Every art is created by someone, be it a simple chair or a fucking picture. The atoms were created by something(Allah/God).

You better do your research or the little and short pleasure here will led to big regrets.

You still can do your looksmax but dont pverdo it because the higher your hopes from looksmaxing-results are the higher the disappointment is going to be.

all this talk of collagen restoration and no mention of the derminator 2? nibba must be rolling over in his grave.

Also cut out all refined sugar and keep high GI carbs and dairy as low as possible. Eat a diverse diet with lots of greens and make sure you have no micronutrient deficiencies.

I'm tooking multivitamin, do you belive they are good or it's cope?

• +1
I'm tooking multivitamin, do you belive they are good or it's cope?
They're usually microdoses. You're not going to get enough just from a multivitamin but it's better than nothing and there's no harm to it I guess. They're called supplements for a reason. People say it a lot but it's for a reason; it's something people seem to completely ignore.

• +1
Reactions: mitodrake

you waking up flacid mate? or even sleeping

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead and Deleted member 656
They're usually microdoses. You're not going to get enough just from a multivitamin but it's better than nothing and there's no harm to it I guess. They're called supplements for a reason. People say it a lot but it's for a reason; it's something people seem to completely ignore.

They say the vitamins are the "100% needed" in info, but i'm not sure

• +1
I actually had sleeping issues for a few days after cutting back on carbs but it passed.

They would say that.

ye, not the best example..should not advise on things you cant even do yourself

• +1
ye, not the best example..should not advise on things you cant even do yourself
I’ll have two number 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45s, one with cheese, and a large soda tier reading comprehension