we need a legit thread for meeting women

2peasinapod

2peasinapod

Banned
ye we know that social circle is best, but imo its not actually best becasue its too weighted

i dont want to be around the girl all the time either

we should come up with the best ways to meeting women, every interaction you have with new women will help to grow

anything online is shite, going out alone is just the worst concept, zyros does it becasue he can only get iois from drunk teenagers. any interaction with a non sober girl isnt authentic and you cant guague your perception

the best way is work events imo, its how i met the girl im seeing. work sent me to a training day and there she was. but i dont know how it can be replicated. going to a new town/ city is a very good idea. becasue it gives you freedom to fuck up massively and get away with it

• +1
Reactions: Kade, IWantToMax, Deleted member 685 and 1 other person
like pick up artistry if it actually worked?

I would keep a bitch in a kennel and fuck her at my leisure

like pick up artistry if it actually worked?

thats shit too, anything where its obvious you are alone with no purpose = massive failo

you need to be doing something, either mutually or in parallel

seminars, groups, workshops, events etc are best

i need some candids with other women asap

Giphy

MoSBVqi

MFQFNca

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: lepo2317, Deleted member 5912, Velvet and 11 others
1- Be good looking
2- Say "Hi!"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756, autistic_tendencies, Deleted member 2810 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756, IWantToMax, Deleted member 2810 and 1 other person
becoming a regular at a cafe, restaurant, bar, store, library, etc is probably one of the best ways although it takes some time. it's good for both female workers and customers or regulars. with this you get exposure theory, familiarity, and it's easy to warm approach.

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead and 2peasinapod
1- Be good looking
2- Say "Hi!"

Youve just exposed yourself as a Virgin with no tangible mates
becoming a regular at a cafe, restaurant, bar, store, library, etc is probably one of the best ways although it takes some time. it's good for both female workers and customers or regulars. with this you get exposure theory, familiarity, and it's easy to warm approach.
Familiarity and comfortability , vital as a handsome masculine male

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
Youve just exposed yourself as a Virgin with no tangible mates

Familiarity and comfortability , vital as a handsome masculine male

Funny, cuz that's exactly how I lost my virginity.

Except for the second part, it was the girl who said hi, 20 minutes later we were on the female bathroom on the school kissing, 1 or 2 weeks later I was at her house receiving blowjobs.

It's what it is

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2810

Except for the second part, it was the girl who said hi, 20 minutes later we were on the female bathroom on the school kissing, 1 or 2 weeks later I was at her house receiving blowjobs.

It's what it is

obvious larp

oi mate

Tell the young lass she has a fantastic hip to waist ratio. No effort slays mate with that one liner.

• +1

It's what it is
legit slayer

Whatever helps you cope

so you are claiming a sober school girl who you had never met previously

approached you alone at school and in 20 mins you were fucking her in school toilet?

i know brazilians are dogs, but even then this is a stretch too far

very overstated claim, just like the original claim

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
show cock and bang

so you are claiming a sober school girl who you had never met previously

approached you alone at school and in 20 mins you were fucking her in school toilet?

i know brazilians are dogs, but even then this is a stretch too far

very overstated claim, just like the original claim

not fucking, kissing. We fucked 1 or 2 week later

not fucking, kissing. We fucked 1 or 2 week later

story is so basic yet you already changed it lol,

why did it take 2 weeks to fuck her after she escalated in 20mins?

why arnt you still fucking her?

why are you posting your flexed body on the end of the internet if you get girls that easily?

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, SLAYER

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3
I don’t get why people hate on PUA so much. Yeah sure, it’s not gonna work if you’re subhuman. But if you’re average at least, it could get you over the line with some girls.

Many aspies here would benefit from learning how to talk to people, especially the opposite gender

fair enough, you were in the same school / class though
I don’t get why people hate on PUA so much. Yeah sure, it’s not gonna work if you’re subhuman. But if you’re average at least, it could get you over the line with some girls.

Many aspies here would benefit from learning how to talk to people, especially the opposite gender

depends where/ when, in the street is just cringe, you have no common interests/ activity to get the convo flowing

Last edited:
fair enough, you were in the same school / class though

The point is, you are either good looking and just need to say hi and the conversation will build up naturally from them, especially because since you're gl the girl will already see you as a sexual person, no need to do all that PUA bullshit of physically escalating and shit.

Or, you study the basic stuff from PUA like Pimp and go out, if you're at least average looking it will give you results, it justs takes more time and effort though.

So better to spend time fixing all the small failos on face that don't require surgery first and then go out

• +1
The point is, you are either good looking and just need to say hi and the conversation will build up naturally from them, especially because since you're gl the girl will already see you as a sexual person, no need to do all that PUA bullshit of physically escalating and shit.

Or, you study the basic stuff from PUA like Pimp and go out, if you're at least average looking it will give you results, it justs takes more time and effort though.

So better to spend time fixing all the small failos on face that don't require surgery first and then go out

nothing to do with OP

ofc being GL makes it easier, but going up to random stranger youve never met and saying hi wont work

in your case, you are in the same class and shes with her friends

when i was in school i also got approached, it doesnt happen in the adult world unless club setting

nothing to do with OP

ofc being GL makes it easier, but going up to random stranger youve never met and saying hi wont work

in your case, you are in the same class and shes with her friends

when i was in school i also got approached, it doesnt happen in the adult world unless club setting

"Hey, I thought you were cute and I came here to say hi!"

You can use that in many locations, beaches, cinemas, malls, parks, gym...

The best place to do this kind of thing is definitely on outdoor activities though, because people act more friendly when it's sunny + it's more chill and it's common for people to meet others in this type of situation.

For the social circle thing, make male friends tbh, it's the easiest, these guys will have female friends who you'll eventually meet.

The real problem isn't doing this shit, but take action most people here are afraid of getting rejected, especially when you know it was most likely because of your face and not because of something you said :lul:

If you actually just wanna slay

The best place to go is a Rave party

"Hey, I thought you were cute and I came here to say hi!"

You can use that in many locations, beaches, cinemas, malls, parks, gym...

The best place to do this kind of thing is definitely on outdoor activities though, because people act more friendly when it's sunny + it's more chill and it's common for people to meet others in this type of situation.

For the social circle thing, make male friends tbh, it's the easiest, these guys will have female friends who you'll eventually meet.

The real problem isn't doing this shit, but take action most people here are afraid of getting rejected, especially when you know it was most likely because of your face and not because of something you said :lul:

i would never say this, straight away give all the power to her

you at least need obvious signs of pre-selection then you can say whatever you want, providing you arnt a neet with no mates who will get found out in <24 hours
If you actually just wanna slay

The best place to go is a Rave party

waste of time

i would never say this, straight away give all the power to her

you at least need obvious signs of pre-selection then you can say whatever you want, providing you arnt a neet with no mates who will get found out in <24 hours

waste of time

You can just wait for some ioi then, in any case, you'll have to make the first move which supposedly would put her in power.

Even if you're really good looking many women are just too submissive and high-inhib and won't take the initiative

• +1
Reactions: 2peasinapod
Chad gets approached so just be chad