Went on five dates with this wonderful girl. I'm thinking of becoming exclusive with her.

Should we become exclusive?

• Total voters
Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
UPDATE ON THIS THREAD: https://looksmax.org/threads/if-youre-5-5-psl-male-is-it-a-bad-idea-to-ltr-a-4-5-psl-girl.391641/

Well, well, well! What can I say? I went from KHHV to just a plain virgin within one month...

I've (6 PSL, rated on average) been on 5 fantastic dates with this girl (4.5 PSL) since she cold approached me last month. Even though I do have a somewhat bad schedule with postgraduate foundation medic training at the moment, I still managed to fit in time to date her. And every single one of them, in my view, went well. I'm not gonna bore you to death by autistically describing every single date in detail and what happened, but I'll give you the lowdown on what happened in a nutshell:

Date 1: Went to an independent coffee store to chat. Spent a bit of time together talking about our interests, getting to know each other. Eye contact was constant throughout, with hardly any awkward silences. We kinda mirrored each other's body language especially when she got animated from time to time.

Date 2: Went on a little trip to London together, during the gloriously hot weather. Left Surrey early in the morning, returned in the evening. I took her home to her parents. She touched my face from time to time. I reciprocated. Also, we linked arms often while walking around the parks, Oxford Street and a few other delightful sights around town. We enjoyed biking in the park too, and fuck the expensive food in London. We took our own food and had a picnic :lul::lul::lul: before dropping her off, we had a quick kiss on the cheek :love:

Date 3: Ate at a cute, hearty little restaurant for lunch together, which served hearty, well-flavoured food (she's a woman of colour and loves her spices.) Gotta admit we flirted throughout the entire date :owo: even stroked her soft hair after the meal

Date 4: I took her on a spontaneous, surprise road trip! Heck, we ended up on the motorway and drove all the way to Cambridgeshire, visiting random little villages but not getting out of the car jfl. When we drove back to Surrey I felt a little tired on the motorway so we parked the car on the hard shoulder. It was around 7:30 in the evening so the sun was setting; I had to get her home ASAP. But... we moved to the back seats of the car, held hands, caressed each other's faces and necks, and went in for a long, deep, wet kiss on the lips. Oh boy her lips were so soft; it felt like kissing freshly-made marshmallows. I gotta admit when I dropped her off home, I felt... empty. Like, I wanted to be with her again, to hold and comfort her.

Date 5: We had dinner at a nice restaurant after my training. Conversation flowed well again, flirted now and then, talked about the future and I will admit, getting a bit vulnerable during convos. I've never felt more opened up to a person of the opposite sex like this (other than my own mother.)

I'm honestly thinking of becoming exclusive with her and becoming her boyfriend. She's everything I'm looking for, if we're going with personal attributes and qualities. We also have so much in common, it feels like I'm talking to a clone of myself, but in the body of a cute half-white half-Indian woman. The reason why we took it a bit slow and didn't have sex yet was that she did not want to have sex unless she was in a committed relationship, and I respected her decision. In fact, I agree with her. (Her lay count at the moment is 1, with her former boyfriend.)

Should I become her boyfriend?

@mulattomaxxer

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, SeiGun, Gad and 11 others
Not gonna read all that bullshit son, but it’s simple; rape her then mutilate her

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Boxingfan, hairyballscel, materialistic and 45 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: materialistic, Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 8853 and 5 others
@PigeonMolester why not?

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: court monarch777, Deleted member 14262, ShowerMaxxing and 6 others
5 dates and you still haven't fucked :lul:; you might as well already be carrying her purse, son.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Albeacho, court monarch777, Deleted member 14262 and 17 others
Why not? What have you got to lose? We all die anyway.
I'm not gonna do that.

5 dates and you still haven't fucked :lul:; you might as well already be carrying her purse, son.
She's the type that doesn't want to have sex outside of a committed relationship, and I respect her wishes. We did have deep, long kisses and touches though.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: court monarch777, thereallegend, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 6 others
I'm not gonna do that.

She's the type that doesn't want to have sex outside of a committed relationship, and I respect her wishes. We did have deep, long kisses and touches though.

With you. She doesn't want to have sex outside of a committed relationship with you. :lul:

How are you on this forum and still this :bluepill:?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Warlow, court monarch777, Deleted member 14262 and 22 others
With you. She doesn't want to have sex outside of a committed relationship with you. :lul:

How are you on this forum and still this :bluepill:?
No, no. One of her parents is religious and rather strict (the Indian mother) and she still lives with her at the moment. I mean, that's something we both have in common; we live with our parents because we want to save money after graduation while working.

The guy she was in a relationship with before was a PSL 4.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mongrelcel, 189, sorrowfulsad and 3 others
First off 5 dates and you haven't fucked? If she was that into you and/or you weren't autistic you would have already smashed. A girl saying she wants to wait when she's already been ravaged by somebody else is a fucking joke lol.

Second off just by the way you described this whole situation I can already tell you're gonna get heartbroken and destroyed by this little whore lol.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, AlexanderTheGreat11, thereallegend and 9 others
JFL if she's curry she's definitely been the town whore since everything started working down there. :lul:

Curries are affirmative action cumpdumpsters. :feelsgood:

No, no. One of her parents is religious and rather strict (the Indian mother) and she still lives with her at the moment. I mean, that's something we both have in common; we live with our parents because we want to save money after graduation while working.

The guy she was in a relationship with before was a PSL 4.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, ShowerMaxxing, Jamal2222 and 2 others
First off 5 dates and you haven't fucked? If she was that into you and/or you weren't autistic you would have already smashed. A girl saying she wants to wait when she's already been ravaged by somebody else is a fucking joke lol.

Second off just by the way you described this whole situation I can already tell you're gonna get heartbroken and destroyed by this little whore lol.
How, why do you think I'd get heartbroken?
We didn't have sex because she only wants sex in a committed relationship. I must respect her choices.
And she broke up with that guy because he cheated on her with some Stacy. And no, he's no Chad either, he's completely average height, NW2 and a little chubby. Completely average redditor kinda guy too. She fell in love with him too quickly.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, thereallegend, mulattomaxxer and 3 others
She's the type that doesn't want to have sex outside of a committed relationship, and I respect her wishes. We did have deep, long kisses and touches
I remember finger fucking my girl on the second date and fucking her on the third

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 15306

And she's curry too. :lul:

Ultra promiscuous, JBW worshipping, super low standards & they'll smash if you look in their general direction; here this cuck is going on "dates" with them lmao.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, ShowerMaxxing, SadLivwr and 4 others
:blackpill::feelswah:

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 13137, Deleted member 12669 and 4 others
JFL if she's curry she's definitely been the town whore since everything started working down there. :lul:

Curries are affirmative action cumpdumpsters. :feelsgood:
She's half Indian, half white. Muslim Indian too; the Indian parent doesn't want her to have sex unless she's in a committed relationship.

• +1
She's half Indian, half white. Muslim Indian too; the Indian parent doesn't want her to have sex unless she's in a committed relationship.
Oh, it's totally different then.

:forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Jason Voorhees and TeamPunishment
I remember finger fucking my girl on the second date and fucking her on the third
What happened afterwards?

Uh....

And she's curry too. :lul:

Ultra promiscuous, JBW worshipping, super low standards & they'll smash if you look in their general direction; here this cuck is going on "dates" with them lmao.
That's because I'm looking to LTR a girl. Would it still be JBW if I'm PSL 6 and she's PSL 4.5?
I'm not even full white either; I'm partially Lebanese, but look white.

• +1
Do you want to be exclusive?

• +1
What happened afterwards?
We are still together. We want to be together forever. We knew this on the second date which is why we fucked on the third. We plan on eventually buying a home together and having children. She actually helped me build my credit and stuff too

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, hairyballscel, thereallegend and 7 others
Just act like you're committed but stay detached and fuck other girls if you get the chance. But like I said I can already tell you're fucked lol

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 15306
Do you want to be exclusive?
Definitely. But I'm just asking around to see what people think.

We are still together. We want to be together forever. We knew this on the second date which is why we fucked on the third. We plan on eventually buying a home together and having children. She actually helped me build my credit and stuff too
That's so nice to hear! But yeah with this girl she told me she wasn't comfortable with sex in the beginning...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 15306
Just act like you're committed but stay detached and fuck other girls if you get the chance. But like I said I can already tell you're fucked lol
Why should I fuck other girls? That's cheating.... And I don't want to be deceitful to a girl I actually like.
Why do you think I'm fucked?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, thereallegend, one job away and 2 others
That's so nice to hear! But yeah with this girl she told me she wasn't comfortable with sex in the beginning...
Good. Hopefully that means she has some modesty in her. But if it’s been like 20 dates and you’re still not fucking then somethings up bro

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, thereallegend, mulattomaxxer and 2 others
Definitely. But I'm just asking around to see what people think.
Just make the no sex before commitment thing is serious and not just because she wants to milk you and you'll be allright :feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, maxxedfalloutdweller, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
Good. Hopefully that means she has some modesty in her. But if it’s been like 20 dates and you’re still not fucking then somethings up bro
She definitely comes across as modest. I think it's because of her parents, one of them being Muslim and all.
On what date we should have sex, after I ask her to be my girlfriend, with commitment?

Just make the no sex before commitment thing is serious and not just because she wants to milk you and you'll be allright :feelsokman:
It is serious.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Deleted member 15306 and Basedprincess
Thoughts on the psl ratings of us both?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Basedprincess
On what date we should have sex, after I ask her to be my girlfriend, with commitment?
Well, there’s this intuitive ‘vibe’ that is present when both people know that they are an exclusive pair. As soon as you can sense that you both want this, make a subtle reference such as “does this mean I can relationship you on Facebook?” Or some other normie thing and she should give you the right response

• +1
I don't get the question tbdesu
I mean, people on here keep going on about "how you should only date your looksmatch"
I've asked around and got rated PSL 6 on average, so I'd assume that. (I was expecting much lower tbh.)
Meanwhile, she would probably get rated a 4.5 PSL.
But to be honest, as long as she's above PSL 4 and has a good personality/not promiscuous/we're similar/could see ourselves still together in the long run that's perfect for me.
Most PSL 6 girls I know are rare and most are taken :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Well, there’s this intuitive ‘vibe’ that is present when both people know that they are an exclusive pair. As soon as you can sense that you both want this, make a subtle reference such as “does this mean I can relationship you on Facebook?” Or some other normie thing and she should give you the right response
Alrighty then. I'm probably gonna ask her tomorrow, and give you an update on this thread.
Did we go too fast though?

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Basedprincess
Alrighty then. I'm probably gonna ask her tomorrow, and give you an update on this thread.
Did we go too fast though?
I don’t think so. I think you’re on pace. Just make sure you go through her phone to make sure she isn’t talking to anyone else bro keep me updated

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Xangsane
I don’t think so. I think you’re on pace. Just make sure you go through her phone to make sure she isn’t talking to anyone else bro keep me updated
Perfect. She's also the type to have very few friends too...

• +1
Perfect. She's also the type to have very few friends too...
Good. Because when I got with my girl I made her delete her Facebook and stop talking to every guy. In public I make sure she doesn’t even speak to men even if it’s a cashier.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: intovoid, ShowerMaxxing, thereallegend and 5 others
Good. Because when I got with my girl I made her delete her Facebook and stop talking to every guy. In public I make sure she doesn’t even speak to men even if it’s a cashier.
Isn't that a bit extreme?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, ShowerMaxxing, thereallegend and 3 others
Isn't that a bit extreme?
It is, but I’m extremely jealous son. She’s the same way though so it’s good. We are both really jealous types so sometimes we clash a lot, but I’m glad she is obedient to my orders

• +1
Reactions: intovoid, Deleted member 14262, ShowerMaxxing and 2 others
OP is a dumb bitch.

No girl who thinks you're desirable (which she has to in order for you to qualify) is going to waste your time going on 5 fucking dates.

If she thought you were worth shit and had options she'd by putting out and locking you down ASAP.

"muh partially lebanese guys:soy:" Yeah you're white.

JBW and she still making your ass wait and work for it JFL. Enjoy your cuckold, de facto lesbian, duty sex relationship.

• +1
Reactions: intovoid, Deleted member 11388, Deleted member 14262 and 5 others
I will read the thread tomorrow bro then I will make a response. I have just been out drinking with friends. I am drunk, tired and sad. I LDAR in bed tonight.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Xangsane
It is, but I’m extremely jealous son. She’s the same way though so it’s good. We are both really jealous types so sometimes we clash a lot, but I’m glad she is obedient to my orders
Have you talked about your jealous tendencies with her? If she understood maybe she wouldn't have to be this draconian.
What's she like, what psl?

OP is a dumb bitch.

No girl who thinks you're desirable (which she has to in order for you to qualify) is going to waste your time going on 5 fucking dates.

If she thought you were worth shit and had options she'd by putting out and locking you down ASAP.

"muh partially lebanese guys:soy:" Yeah you're white.

JBW and she still making your ass wait and work for it JFL. Enjoy your cuckold, de facto lesbian, duty sex relationship.
But she lives with her parents and so do I. It wouldn't make sense to go fuck her anyway even if she wanted casual.
She cold approached me too, and was definitely into me based on her body language.
Yeah I look white. That's it.

• +1
I will read the thread tomorrow bro then I will make a response. I have just been out drinking with friends. I am drunk, tired and sad. I LDAR in bed tonight.
No problem bro get some rest! You're not ldaring if you've been out.

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer and Jason Voorhees
No because she’s an average looking Indian girl

why the fuck do chads and stacies date down :feelswhat:

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Jason Voorhees
Damn bro, men are truly easy to wrap around your finger if you are a female. You just have to feign "love" and vibes with a guy, and your already in his head 24/7.

You are literally a RED NAME on basically a blackpilled looksmaxxing website, and yet you are talking like some redditor soyboy bluepilled cuck who thinks women can actually comprehend something called "love". I guess its up to me or someone else to bring you back to reality. WOMEN. ARE NOT. THE ROMANTIC. SEX. THEY ARE RECIEVERS OR ROMANCE FROM MEN. THE AMOUNT OF EMOTION, AND FEELING YOU ARE INVESTING IN HER, I GURANTEE SHE IS NOT MATCHING YOUR ENERGY. JUST FUKING LOL. Let me tell you something, i dont care if she is literally from the most conservative indian muslim family in the entire WORLD. 2000+ years of religion CANNOT override MILLIONS OF YEARS OF EVOLUTIONARY BIOLOGY, and this is coming from me, someone who was raised by a very conservative indian muslim mother. SHE IS A WOMAN, all this bullshit about her not wanting sex out of marriage, is literally artificially made religious tripe that literally is going against her evolutionary biology, and trust me, biology ALWAYS wins at the end. You really think that if she was seeing someone that looked like Chris Hemsworth or Henry Cavill, she wouldnt be putting out ATLEAST on the 3rd date???!!! :lul::lul::lul::lul:

Just. lol. Get a grip. By all means do you what you want with her, BUT PLEASE, dont delude yourself in the process. Understand female nature, and either accept it for what it is, or do something in where you can put yourself as someone who ultimately benefits the most, at the end of the process.

• +1
Reactions: Catawampus, Deleted member 14262, ShowerMaxxing and 8 others
No because she’s an average looking Indian girl

why the fuck do chads and stacies date down :feelswhat:
4.5 isn't average....
Also the heart and compatibility wins at the end of the day. The stacies I've met were either taken (mostly by psl 4 or 4.5 lads) or had rotten personalities/nothing in common.

Damn bro, men are truly easy to wrap around your finger if you are a female. You just have to feign "love" and vibes with a guy, and your already in his head 24/7.

You are literally a RED NAME on basically a blackpilled looksmaxxing website, and yet you are talking like some redditor soyboy bluepilled cuck who thinks women can actually comprehend something called "love". I guess its up to me or someone else to bring you back to reality. WOMEN. ARE NOT. THE ROMANTIC. SEX. THEY ARE RECIEVERS OR ROMANCE FROM MEN. THE AMOUNT OF EMOTION, AND FEELING YOU ARE INVESTING IN HER, I GURANTEE SHE IS NOT MATCHING YOUR ENERGY. JUST FUKING LOL. Let me tell you something, i dont care if she is literally from the most conservative indian muslim family in the entire WORLD. 2000+ years of religion CANNOT override MILLIONS OF YEARS OF EVOLUTIONARY BIOLOGY, and this is coming from me, someone who was raised by a very conservative indian muslim mother. SHE IS A WOMAN, all this bullshit about her not wanting sex out of marriage, is literally artificially made religious tripe that literally is going against her evolutionary biology, and trust me, biology ALWAYS wins at the end. You really think that if she was seeing someone that looked like Chris Hemsworth or Henry Cavill, she wouldnt be putting out ATLEAST on the 3rd date???!!! :lul::lul::lul::lul:

Just. lol. Get a grip. By all means do you what you want with her, BUT PLEASE, dont delude yourself in the process. Understand female nature, and either accept it for what it is, or do something in where you can put yourself as someone who ultimately benefits the most, at the end of the process.
I can dm you what I look like but yeah you're right I don't look like Chris Hemsworth or henry cavill. In fact I look quite young for my age.
The thing is though she has to respect her parents and she's really close with her family.
How am I talking like a bluepilled redditor?
When we kissed we absolutely went for it; we both connected on a higher level. Oh boy those kisses were on another level.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Jason Voorhees, Chadeep and 2 others

Finally some fucking sense, everyone was going along with his cuck shit. :lul:

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, thereallegend, Deleted member 15305 and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, ShowerMaxxing, thereallegend and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Mongrelcel, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
4.5 isn't average....
Also the heart and compatibility wins at the end of the day. The stacies I've met were either taken (mostly by psl 4 or 4.5 lads) or had rotten personalities/nothing in common.

I can dm you what I look like but yeah you're right I don't look like Chris Hemsworth or henry cavill. In fact I look quite young for my age.
The thing is though she has to respect her parents and she's really close with her family.
How am I talking like a bluepilled redditor?
When we kissed we absolutely went for it; we both connected on a higher level. Oh boy those kisses were on another level.
JFL not a single word of that fucking thesis got through. :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Jason Voorhees and TeamPunishment
@uglymug

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sytyl and Jason Voorhees
Chad is cumming in her mouth as we speak, what does that make you?
So even chadlite (psl 6) isn't good enough, no?
And she's getting fucked by a psl 7 Chad? Aren't they rare?

I doubt she's fucking. She lives with her parents and has a curfew.

JFL not a single word of that fucking thesis got through. :lul:
Because I don't want to pump and dump. It goes against my value system anyway.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend and Jason Voorhees