Went on five dates with this wonderful girl. I'm thinking of becoming exclusive with her.

Should we become exclusive?

• Total voters
I don't know what you are looking for OP. You seem to have found everything you wanted in her and enjoy spending time with her.
You gonna let total strangers tell you what you should or should not enjoy doing?

All I can say is to be carefull that you don't let it dictate your life so you don't end up in a hole if the relationship goes south. Enjoy.

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
I agree wholeheartedly with your post. I did get the feeling on date 4 she wanted to sex me up, but because she'd rather take things slow I decided instead of making love to her, I'd caress and make out with her instead, building up sexual tension. I tried to treat her as my girlfriend at the time.

Now that I did ask her to become exclusive and committed to me last night over the phone, and she agreed, we're now both bf/gf.
Congratulations bro. Now its time for P in V 😁. No pressure but there is no reason to wait considering that she clearly wants you. If she rejects your advances you can try again later.

mulattomaxxer

22 Y/O GYMCELLING VIRGIN​

(I would just like to mention this first, taking your advice from a virgin is probably retarded but w/e idgaf.)​

. While 5 dates without sex is fine you should definetly start trying to escalate things. The one chance I had with a girl was sqandered because I was to much of a faggot to make serious moves. You don't necessarily have to have sex with her the next time you meet but remember this. You want to have sex with her and she wants to have sex with you. You shouldn't have to wait long after asking her out. Personally I think she would have sex with you the next time you meet.

Whatever you deciede to do time is of the essense. Opportunities don't last forever.
My guy, I'm not a virgin. Literally just had sex yesterday. You don't need 5 dates to get laid.

• +1
Reactions: randomuser2407 and mulattomaxxer
I had a Chadlite friend that went on 15 dates with his looksmatch and he didn't fuck. Too many white guys are bluepilled and they completely fuck up their opportunities.

He then went on to LTR a low tier (5.5/10) becky.
Mfw a 5.5 isn't a low tier becky lol :lul:

• JFL
My guy, I'm not a virgin. Literally just had sex yesterday. You don't need 5 dates to get laid.
I agree with you but context matters. She is clearly showing high interest and has a valid reason for not wanting to immediately have sex with him. Earlier in my post I said that if he went on these dates with no intimacy it would be over. I think the "3 date rule" is a good guideline but it shouldn't be viewed as a hard rule. He should fuck her on the next date.

From reading his post I get no indication she is leading him on. She seems quite authentic.

I agree with this, is this why many men at these "alpha masculine sigma" whatever conventions tend to be balding men in their 50s who all have thick beards and huge muscles? They were unsuccessful with women in their youth, so they're careermaxxing, moneymaxxing and using that as well as their "masculinity" to attract naive young women, then dump them.
An LTR makes me feel fulfilled, and there's no other feeling than someone really close next to you other than your family.
I think you misunderstood me.

I agree with you that it's not alpha to be dominant all the time, it's simply a stereotype and it's not very realistic.
But what is considered to be very alpha is to be assertive as much as possible by being direct with women about what you want from the relationship, by communicating your needs and desires properly instead of being too afraid of rejection to make any move and just playing a game of chicken with the woman by hoping that she takes the lead instead.

I'm not saying that you should focus on sex instead of relationships but rather that you should try to get sex early instead of waiting, because women respect such men more than those who accept to wait for sex.

Also, most true fuckboys didn't get all their success with women by reading red pill advice on the internet, they were just naturally made to be fuckboys, and most of the time, it's due to the environment they grew up in. Rich men are more likely to be cucks, and poor thugs are more likely to be fuckboys. It's a stereotype but it's true.

What TRP teaches you is that if you work on yourself hard enough, you can one day become a fuckboy if you desire, and even if your goal is to have an LTR, you can enter that with a position of power, where instead of putting her on a pedestal and simping for her, it's the other way around. If you're high value and act like it, women will want to keep you so they will treat you with so much more respect, you'll get less drama, more sex, and more freedom.

TRP is not even about attracting gold diggers, it's about working on yourself to build true confidence, which attracts women.
There was a time in late 2016 when I was so confident, that even though I was much uglier than today, I was more able to attract women, simply because of that confidence, which I have lost over the years.

Also, TRP has nothing to do with the whole sigma male meme because the sigma male meme is about focusing on money instead of women, while TRP is about focusing on self improvement as a whole to become confident enough to then talk to women and get whatever you want, whether that is sex or a relationship and getting that from a position of power, instead of a position of weakness.
Most men never achieve such success because they don't know about it, or they don't believe in it, or they are too lazy to even try.
But those who put in the effort eventually reach their goal and manage to get the sex life and love life of their dreams, and that even applies to those who don't have a high paying job, because the success comes from the confidence and the muscular ripped physique, not the wealth.

Attracting women with money (aka sigma male lifestyle) would just turn men into cuckolds because a woman cannot respect a man that she is not physically attracted to. That is as much a red pill as it is also a black pill.

mulattomaxxer

(I would just like to mention this first, taking your advice from a virgin is probably retarded but w/e idgaf.)​

This comment chain is meme tier :redpill::feelsuhh::redpill:. While there are truths to the red pill there is a reasonable amount of delusion to it. Being 100% red pilled is a recipe for misery. You will always assume the worse in women and become jaded over time. You will also be consantly compensating because you have to be the AMOG. I would hate accosiate with anyone that was 100% by the book red pilled. The average normie doesn't have to spend 100s of hours researching redpill tactics. "Muh evolutionary psychology" JFL.

:bluepill::redpill::blackpill: All you need to have sex :bluepill::redpill::blackpill:
1. Mutual Attraction (Mere exposure effect and attraction to similarity help build this)
2. Good social skills
3. Confidence (or courage if you have no experience) to achieve you objective of sex
4. Kino escalation (If you have points 1 and 3 this should come natrually)
5. Masculine Energy (Be the leader and hold frame)

This shit isn't supposed to be hard. The primary objectives of animals is to reproduce. If your some PUA/redpiller/blackpiller your either an abused dog or a subhuman.

Your situation sounds good because she clearly has high interest. Your situation sounds alot better then slaying a drunk club slut the same night you meet her. Ask her out next time you see her IRL. Based on the events date 4 she wants to have sex with you. Now if you had been on all these dates and none of the physical intimacy had happened I would say she is leading you on.

Don't listen to the guys that are saying she is getting dicked down by chad while you "simp" (mutual affection =/= simping). There is no chance that this is happening.

Go exclusive with her JFL, you are already exclusive with her based on our DMs because your not seeing anyone else. Date 6 ask her to be your girlfriend while being very physical with her (groping etc, make sure your somewhere private or drunk lol). Date 6-7 just ask her to come back to your house then start fooling around. You could also trying getting sexual in your car or in the woods if you would rather do this.

Although saying this, the red pill guys make a point. While 5 dates without sex is fine you should definetly start trying to escalate things. The one chance I had with a girl was sqandered because I was to much of a faggot to make serious moves. You don't necessarily have to have sex with her the next time you meet but remember this. You want to have sex with her and she wants to have sex with you. You shouldn't have to wait long after asking her out. Personally I think she would have sex with you the next time you meet.

Whatever you deciede to do time is of the essense. Opportunities don't last forever.
I agree with most of what you said, except that 5 dates without sex ISN'T FINE, he should have tried from the first date and then he should have talked about it on the second date if she said no again. All he needs to do is ask her to come back to his place by using some sort of excuse (watching a movie, drinking wine at home or so on), then make out with her, and then have sex with her. It's that simple.

The fact that he didn't make a move after 5 dates clearly shows that he is a pussy, and women can see that. Women prefer confident men than men who are afraid of rejection. It's better to try and fail than to waste time on a woman who's not even going to give you sex, because all that wasted time could have been spent meeting new women instead who would have been more willing to have sex with you and who would have respected you more.

His oneitis syndrome is the reason why he's afraid to take the lead. The problem with having a girlfriend that you never had sex with is that you get all the responsibilities and restrictions of a relationship without any of the benefits. As for love and affection, those are feminine pursuits. His reasons for his behaviour would make more sense if he was a girl.

The second a man believes that a girl is different than the rest is when he starts to stop being rational and ends up making bad decisions that eventually lead him away from his goals and dreams. And he only realizes his mistake after the breakup. Many men waste their entire life this way.

By the way, the red pill is not about assuming the worst in women or not trusting them, it's simply about being assertive and confident by tasking risks and going for what you truly desire instead of following women's rules and being an obedient dog. You can have a loving relationship while using the red pill, it will just make your relationship better.

Last edited:
  • +1

Ask women if they'd fuck any of these lads.

Guys who call themselves alpha aren't really alpha most of the time, because they use the word for approval.

When I use the words alpha and beta, they are just synonyms for strong and weak (not physically but mentally).

Also, Rollo Tomassi didn't invent the concept of the red pill, he just made a book famous in the manosphere, and btw, this forum is part of the manosphere too. The true red pill is the subreddit. Many people try to change the definition of the red pill, especially those in the far right and that is where it gets really confusing.

Also, what women do is completely different from what they say most of the time, so you can't trust them for advice, you're better off asking a successful but honest fuckboy (not a scam dating coach, but someone you know IRL) to teach you how to be just like him, but such men are rare nowadays.

Is that why many TRP men are unhappy in their 40s and 50s still trying to pick up women because they were unsuccessful in their youth?
Most TRP guys are in their 20s or 30s actually. You're confusing TRP for MGTOW.

By the way, the red pill is not about assuming the worst in women or not trusting them, it's simply about being assertive and confident by tasking risks and going for what you truly desire instead of following women's rules and being an obedient dog. You can have a loving relationship while using the red pill, it will just make your relationship better.
👍 this is good advice. I will be honest I might be projecting a bit. I recently went on my first ever date doing crazy golf and tried inviting this girl to my house twice. Once during the first date and one when trying to organise the second date. She rejected me both times. She stated that she didn't want to come to my house because she doesn't know me. She ended up saying she was too busy for dating JFL. I assumed she wasn't attracted to me however she definetly didn't like that I was trying to coax her to my house immediately.

Also call me a bluepilled :bluepill: faggot if you want but I also didn't feel very comfortable trying to escalate to sex immediately considering I am an sexually deprived abused dog. I did this because I was following the redpill textbook.

👍 this is good advice. I will be honest I might be projecting a bit. I recently went on my first ever date doing crazy golf and tried inviting this girl to my house twice. Once during the first date and one when trying to organise the second date. She rejected me both times. She stated that she didn't want to come to my house because she doesn't know me. She ended up saying she was too busy for dating JFL. I assumed she wasn't attracted to me however she definetly didn't like that I was trying to coax her to my house immediately.

Also call me a bluepilled :bluepill: faggot if you want but I also didn't feel very comfortable trying to escalate to sex immediately considering I am an sexually deprived abused dog. I did this because I was following the redpill textbook.
Do you really think that if you were attractive enough she wouldn't have wanted to have sex with you already?

Most of the time, when women make you wait a long time for sex, it's because they see you as boyfriend material, in other words, they don't see you as hot enough to get casual sex, so they set you up for a serious relationship so that when they do have sex with you, you are so hooked that they have you to themselves. It doesn't mean that they will cheat on you, but you enter the relationship from a position of weakness and she has the power, because she made you wait for sex and you let her. That's what happens when you decide to follow blue pill ideas instead of the red pill.

To be considered hot enough for casual sex, all you need is to improve your physical appearance by acquiring a muscular ripped physique, and fixing other important aspects of your looks, then you will look better and be more confident and the women you will talk to will tend to see you more as boyfriend potential instead of boyfriend material. In other words, if you improve yourself enough, instead of needing to be in a LTR to get laid, you'll be so hot that women will want to first have sex with you, and then maybe enter a relationship, instead of the other way around.

And unlike what you may have been told on here, the key to being hot is not to have a cute face like Chico but to be as masculine as you can be by acquiring a muscular ripped physique and a thick neck, some tattoos if you still look too high trust, and then you will be able to get laid easily. That is what I am working on right now.

Also, to be able to have lots of friends with benefits, you need to have your own apartment because otherwise, women won't stick around for very long. So that is my number 1 priority and it should be yours too.

• +1
Reactions: Enfant terrible
Do you really think that if you were attractive enough she wouldn't have wanted to have sex with you already?

Most of the time, when women make you wait a long time for sex, it's because they see you as boyfriend material, in other words, they don't see you as hot enough to get casual sex, so they set you up for a serious relationship so that when they do have sex with you, you are so hooked that they have you to themselves. It doesn't mean that they will cheat on you, but you enter the relationship from a position of weakness and she has the power, because she made you wait for sex and you let her. That's what happens when you decide to follow blue pill ideas instead of the red pill.

To be considered hot enough for casual sex, all you need is to improve your physical appearance by acquiring a muscular ripped physique, and fixing other important aspects of your looks, then you will look better and be more confident and the women you will talk to will tend to see you more as boyfriend potential instead of boyfriend material. In other words, if you improve yourself enough, instead of needing to be in a LTR to get laid, you'll be so hot that women will want to first have sex with you, and then maybe enter a relationship, instead of the other way around.

And unlike what you may have been told on here, the key to being hot is not to have a cute face like Chico but to be as masculine as you can be by acquiring a muscular ripped physique and a thick neck, some tattoos if you still look too high trust, and then you will be able to get laid easily. That is what I am working on right now.

Also, to be able to have lots of friends with benefits, you need to have your own apartment because otherwise, women won't stick around for very long. So that is my number 1 priority and it should be yours too.
Errr is this a response to my date? This is a strange response to my comment lol.

I need bimax bro. That is my main priority. House will come after bimax. I will not be able to move out until I am 24-25.

Show your fucking face
Angry Pro Wrestling GIF by ALL ELITE WRESTLING

• Xangsane

• JFL
Reactions: randomuser2407
Errr is this a response to my date? This is a strange response to my comment lol.

I need bimax bro. That is my main priority. House will come after bimax. I will not be able to move out until I am 24-25.
You said she rejected you both times you tried to bring her back to your place. That is exactly because you don't look like a fuckboy so women make you wait for sex.

It's not a strange response. In your case, although you behaved in a red pilled manner, you don't have the looks to pull it off so it didn't work. However, there are still some women who will want to have sex with you on the first date, it's just that if you were hotter, you would have wider appeal so more women would give you easier access to sex. That is why looksmaxxing is extremely important, but you especially need to focus on looking masculine by acquiring a muscular ripped physique, a thicker neck, some tattoos if you look too high trust, and better style.

As for moving out, it's not completely necessary but it would definitely maximize your chances of success.

Bit of break from my job so lemme give a quick update:

I masturbated thinking about making love to my new girlfriend as I laid down in bed last night... and my mum walked in my bedroom, turned on the lights and saw me nude, thick cum resting on the crevices of my abs... (yes I've been working out even more and they're quite visible without flexing now)

She just stood there in disbelief. It took me a while to realize she was there.

I wanted to rope :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

Muh spinning plates muhhhh alpha Redpill.

You will never get virgin jbs. Stop coping with slaying jfl

Yeah redpillers are drowning but in used up whores:lul::lul: that will never give you true satisfaction

Look where it got Amnesia. He is your end goal when you looksmax. And look what your goal looks like. Jfl fucking miserable cope.

It's ltr with virgin jbs or death.

Slaying spinning plates alpha all of that is one big giga cope

That's the blue piller in you speaking

Spinning plates is not manipulative. The women know they're just there to have sex, and when they get upgraded to an LTR, they know why, and when they get downgraded, they're mad but they quickly understand that it's their own fault, and they respect you more for not tolerating their bullshit. This is why "assholes" get laid the most while nice guys get the scraps.

Assholes aren't as bad as they are described, they are just guys who respect themselves enough to stand up for themselves and they don't accept disrespect from women because they see themselves as the prize, they have lots of women on rotation that they're having sex with and when one of them starts to become too disrespectful, they can next her without losing access to sex because they have other options. That is true abundance mentality.

And you don't need Chad looks for that, you just need confidence and good enough looks to attract those women (which can be achieved through looksmaxxing).

TRP is NOT PUA, because TRP is not about lying: https://killyourinnerloser.com/you-and-me/

Your idea of TRP is the lie you see on the news. True TRP is that website, it's about being honest with women but also in the sense that instead of waiting for women to offer you sex, you make attempts to get it and if you don't after a point, you communicate better and if that doesn't work, you move onto another girl. That is the true TRP way.

Honestly, I didn't even realize how blue pilled/naive you guys are.

Last edited:
Looks like a nice paragraphed essay but

375f1564-8093-402b-8580-10462cb9bea5-jpeg.1316835

Muh spinning plates muhhhh alpha Redpill.

You will never get virgin jbs. Stop coping with slaying jfl

Yeah redpillers are drowning but in used up whores:lul::lul: that will never give you true satisfaction

Look where it got Amnesia. He is your end goal when you looksmax. And look what your goal looks like. Jfl fucking miserable cope.

It's ltr with virgin jbs or death.

Slaying spinning plates alpha all of that is one big giga cope
Honestly, my goals keep changing over time, that is why I named myself "copingvolcel" when I joined this site.
The problem is that sometimes I envy bad boys who get to have lots of sex, and sometimes I just don't care at all and sometimes I think about the idea of being in a loving relationship.

But in the end, I am never able to decide what I really want because I don't really know what would make me happier. Like I have said many times, I am on the autism spectrum, but it only affects me mentally in the choices that I make, it doesn't make me act weird around people but it makes me stay within my own head a lot, this is why I wrote a lot of very long posts on this forum and many other websites, because even when I don't write, all those thoughts just stay in my own mind and overwhelm me.

I am a true mentalcel. I don't think that it's completely hopeless for me to find a girlfriend, because at least I am 6 foot 4 and my family knows people and will introduce me to women that they know to make it easier for me. But even if I get a girlfriend, I'm not even sure that it will be enough to make me happy.

Honestly, I don't know which path I should take, and the same is true for my career, I am currently doing a career program in computer programming in pre-university and I hate it, like I hated every job I ever worked and every subject that I ever tried to major in. I am not only unhappy in the long term but also without a purpose and I have felt this emptyness since 2015, when I graduated from high school.

You are right, it is all a cope. The gym is a cope, looksmaxxing as a whole is a cope, going to college is a cope, entertainment is a cope, the whole self improvement thing is a cope to avoid thinking about the fact that I have no purpose, that I don't really know what to do with my life. The time where I was the happiest was when I was travelling the world with my family but I can't exactly do that as a job. Back in 2016, I had the idea of going to Thailand to work as a divemaster but then I realized that adult life sucks no matter what job I have, that all jobs suck and that I really have no clue on what to do with my life to feel fulfilled and like I'm not wasting my life.

Back in 2016, and in 2017, and in 2018, there have been many times where I thought that maybe death would be a better option but I never had the guts to do it and I never felt sad enough or depressed enough to do that, but I thought about it many times, especially because ever since I graduated from high school, I have been living with my parents and I really want to move out but my parents pressure me to get a good job, which I struggle to achieve because of my autism and ADHD, which I try really hard to fight against, they understand that but at the same time, I can't keep living like this.

The important thing that I have noticed recently is that when I try to fight my ADHD and autism, I feel more miserable and unhappy but when I choose to instead cope with entertainment and self improvement, I feel so much happier, even if it is really just coping.
So coping isn't necessarily a bad thing, as long as it allows you maintain your sanity and your happiness over a longer period of time. Honestly, when I told myself I needed people to be happy, I felt unhappy whenever I was alone, but when I told myself that I was happy alone and really believed it, then I felt very happy alone. So, it's all in the mind, that's what really drives our actions.
I really need the right mindset but it's easier said than done, but I think it is the cure that I have been looking for. Healthy coping can help me to looksmax and be happier in the moment.

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: LocalDanger
Honestly, my goals keep changing over time, that is why I named myself "copingvolcel" when I joined this site.
The problem is that sometimes I envy bad boys who get to have lots of sex, and sometimes I just don't care at all and sometimes I think about the idea of being in a loving relationship.

But in the end, I am never able to decide what I really want because I don't really know what would make me happier. Like I have said many times, I am on the autism spectrum, but it only affects me mentally in the choices that I make, it doesn't make me act weird around people but it makes me stay within my own head a lot, this is why I wrote a lot of very long posts on this forum and many other websites, because even when I don't write, all those thoughts just stay in my own mind and overwhelm me.

I am a true mentalcel. I don't think that it's completely hopeless for me to find a girlfriend, because at least I am 6 foot 4 and my family knows people and will introduce me to women that they know to make it easier for me. But even if I get a girlfriend, I'm not even sure that it will be enough to make me happy.

Honestly, I don't know which path I should take, and the same is true for my career, I am currently doing a career program in computer programming in pre-university and I hate it, like I hated every job I ever worked and every subject that I ever tried to major in. I am not only unhappy in the long term but also without a purpose and I have felt this emptyness since 2015, when I graduated from high school.

You are right, it is all a cope. The gym is a cope, looksmaxxing as a whole is a cope, going to college is a cope, entertainment is a cope, the whole self improvement thing is a cope to avoid thinking about the fact that I have no purpose, that I don't really know what to do with my life. The time where I was the happiest was when I was travelling the world with my family but I can't exactly do that as a job. Back in 2016, I had the idea of going to Thailand to work as a divemaster but then I realized that adult life sucks no matter what job I have, that all jobs suck and that I really have no clue on what to do with my life to feel fulfilled and like I'm not wasting my life.

Back in 2016, and in 2017, and in 2018, there have been many times where I thought that maybe death would be a better option but I never had the guts to do it and I never felt sad enough or depressed enough to do that, but I thought about it many times, especially because ever since I graduated from high school, I have been living with my parents and I really want to move out but my parents pressure me to get a good job, which I struggle to achieve because of my autism and ADHD, which I try really hard to fight against, they understand that but at the same time, I can't keep living like this.

The important thing that I have noticed recently is that when I try to fight my ADHD and autism, I feel more miserable and unhappy but when I choose to instead cope with entertainment and self improvement, I feel so much happier, even if it is really just coping.
So coping isn't necessarily a bad thing, as long as it allows you maintain your sanity and your happiness over a longer period of time. Honestly, when I told myself I needed people to be happy, I felt unhappy whenever I was alone, but when I told myself that I was happy alone and really believed it, then I felt very happy alone. So, it's all in the mind, that's what really drives our actions.
I really need the right mindset but it's easier said than done, but I think it is the cure that I have been looking for. Healthy coping can help me to looksmax and be happier in the moment.
Damn good response bro.

Tbh I relate so much. Why do we even try? I guess fear of death and idea that we will be somehow somewhere awarded. But I thought about it a lot and that's not enough to motivate me to move because it's a lie. There is no reward most likely except ageing and slowly becoming dead inside to protect yourself from pain of truth and existence. As you see new young people going in same endless circle again and again.

You are like my older brother I guess because I feel like we are the same.But you actually try while I have just given up since high school and I ladar. I wonder if you are better off you and Amnesia ect. Like is there even difference of you try or not if you have money barely ladar at least.

Reason for my ladaring is partly that I don't fit anywhere. But I think even bigger part are beautiful girls. I catch onetisi for some jbs I will never have and then I don't have strength to even try. How can I?I think only thing that isn't cope on this whole world is getting your onetisi that you always wanted. I'm sure it would make me happy. While random lays would hurt me emotionally and leave me even more sad and emotionally volnurable. Like I'm raped emotionally it's meaningless. But I can't have that love so idk what to do now. Pain is there if I move and nothing at the end. I been ladaring for 4 years not being able to move and not wanting to move on because there is nothing to run towards to.

Damn good response bro.

Tbh I relate so much. Why do we even try? I guess fear of death and idea that we will be somehow somewhere awarded. But I thought about it a lot and that's not enough to motivate me to move because it's a lie. There is no reward most likely except ageing and slowly becoming dead inside to protect yourself from pain of truth and existence. As you see new young people going in same endless circle again and again.

You are like my older brother I guess because I feel like we are the same.But you actually try while I have just given up since high school and I ladar. I wonder if you are better off you and Amnesia ect. Like is there even difference of you try or not if you have money barely ladar at least.

Reason for my ladaring is partly that I don't fit anywhere. But I think even bigger part are beautiful girls. I catch onetisi for some jbs I will never have and then I don't have strength to even try. How can I?I think only thing that isn't cope on this whole world is getting your onetisi that you always wanted. I'm sure it would make me happy. While random lays would hurt me emotionally and leave me even more sad and emotionally volnurable. Like I'm raped emotionally it's meaningless. But I can't have that love so idk what to do now. Pain is there if I move and nothing at the end. I been ladaring for 4 years not being able to move and not wanting to move on because there is nothing to run towards to.
Like I said, it's all in the mind. If you make yourself look at least decent and you believe you can succeed with women and in your career, then you will succeed, but if you give up very quickly after not putting in much effort, then it will be like a self fulfilling prophecy, you will see yourself as the proof that your negative mindset is justified and when people see you behaving in such a negative way, they will want to avoid you even more, and you'll remain alone.

However, like I said, you can easily fix that by having hope that you will succeed one day. The problem with the black pill is that it is nihilistic and women don't want men who think that way, even if they are good looking.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ArtOfCope and LocalDanger
B
Like I said, it's all in the mind. If you make yourself look at least decent and you believe you can succeed with women and in your career, then you will succeed, but if you give up very quickly after not putting in much effort, then it will be like a self fulfilling prophecy, you will see yourself as the proof that your negative mindset is justified and when people see you behaving in such a negative way, they will want to avoid you even more, and you'll remain alone.

However, like I said, you can easily fix that by having hope that you will succeed one day. The problem with the black pill is that it is nihilistic and women don't want men who think that way, even if they are good looking.
But man idk what to do I'm only 5"11 I can never succeed with tall women and I'm only attracted to 5"11 and + model height women.

Plus as far as Carter goes I'm only 80 IQ over for programing or anything promising

Going on 5 dates and not getting laid isn't normal unless you're 16 or you're too low T to have sex.
I would have tried on the first date, then the second date and if she had kept saying no, I would have nexted her.

LOL at becoming exclusive with a girl you haven't had sex with. Sounds cucked.
i agree, wdf:lul::ROFLMAO: hes taking her out, giving her attention and validation, while she goes home and texts the guy she really wants and sucks and fucks hes brains out.

• +1
UPDATE ON THIS THREAD: https://looksmax.org/threads/if-youre-5-5-psl-male-is-it-a-bad-idea-to-ltr-a-4-5-psl-girl.391641/

Well, well, well! What can I say? I went from KHHV to just a plain virgin within one month...

I've (6 PSL, rated on average) been on 5 fantastic dates with this girl (4.5 PSL) since she cold approached me last month. Even though I do have a somewhat bad schedule with postgraduate foundation medic training at the moment, I still managed to fit in time to date her. And every single one of them, in my view, went well. I'm not gonna bore you to death by autistically describing every single date in detail and what happened, but I'll give you the lowdown on what happened in a nutshell:

Date 1: Went to an independent coffee store to chat. Spent a bit of time together talking about our interests, getting to know each other. Eye contact was constant throughout, with hardly any awkward silences. We kinda mirrored each other's body language especially when she got animated from time to time.

Date 2: Went on a little trip to London together, during the gloriously hot weather. Left Surrey early in the morning, returned in the evening. I took her home to her parents. She touched my face from time to time. I reciprocated. Also, we linked arms often while walking around the parks, Oxford Street and a few other delightful sights around town. We enjoyed biking in the park too, and fuck the expensive food in London. We took our own food and had a picnic :lul::lul::lul: before dropping her off, we had a quick kiss on the cheek :love:

Date 3: Ate at a cute, hearty little restaurant for lunch together, which served hearty, well-flavoured food (she's a woman of colour and loves her spices.) Gotta admit we flirted throughout the entire date :owo: even stroked her soft hair after the meal

Date 4: I took her on a spontaneous, surprise road trip! Heck, we ended up on the motorway and drove all the way to Cambridgeshire, visiting random little villages but not getting out of the car jfl. When we drove back to Surrey I felt a little tired on the motorway so we parked the car on the hard shoulder. It was around 7:30 in the evening so the sun was setting; I had to get her home ASAP. But... we moved to the back seats of the car, held hands, caressed each other's faces and necks, and went in for a long, deep, wet kiss on the lips. Oh boy her lips were so soft; it felt like kissing freshly-made marshmallows. I gotta admit when I dropped her off home, I felt... empty. Like, I wanted to be with her again, to hold and comfort her.

Date 5: We had dinner at a nice restaurant after my training. Conversation flowed well again, flirted now and then, talked about the future and I will admit, getting a bit vulnerable during convos. I've never felt more opened up to a person of the opposite sex like this (other than my own mother.)

I'm honestly thinking of becoming exclusive with her and becoming her boyfriend. She's everything I'm looking for, if we're going with personal attributes and qualities. We also have so much in common, it feels like I'm talking to a clone of myself, but in the body of a cute half-white half-Indian woman. The reason why we took it a bit slow and didn't have sex yet was that she did not want to have sex unless she was in a committed relationship, and I respected her decision. In fact, I agree with her. (Her lay count at the moment is 1, with her former boyfriend.)

Should I become her boyfriend?

@mulattomaxxer
can you sent me a pic of her ?
Pm

I'm too high inhib to send a pic of my gf on this site even if it's dm
especially what happened to me a few days ago JFL
?
what happend

i agree, wdf:lul::ROFLMAO: hes taking her out, giving her attention and validation, while she goes home and texts the guy she really wants and sucks and fucks hes brains out.
i'm sure she isn't doing that

i'm sure she isn't doing that
LOLbro if you havent smashed yet im sorry to tell you. Idc if guys rated you 6psl all im saying is that she doesnt think that of you. Personally i think you should move on because a good girl who really likes you would be deep throating your dick on the ride home telling you that she doesnt do this to most guys. But its up to you if you want to continue

• Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: stamaster21 and Xangsane
LOLbro if you havent smashed yet im sorry to tell you. Idc if guys rated you 6psl all im saying is that she doesnt think that of you. Personally i think you should move on because a good girl who really likes you would be deep throating your dick on the ride home telling you that she doesnt do this to most guys. But its up to you if you want to continue
I've had sex with her twice.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
She will cheat on you in six months.
Save yourself the time and just use her.
Don't catch feelings

• WTF
Reactions: Xangsane
I'm not gonna do that.

She's the type that doesn't want to have sex outside of a committed relationship, and I respect her wishes. We did have deep, long kisses and touches though.
Is she a virgin then?
If so I guess your call, sure be exclusive if Ur into her.

If not then wtf are you doing, that makes no sense???

• +1
Is she a virgin then?
If so I guess your call, sure be exclusive if Ur into her.

If not then wtf are you doing, that makes no sense???
she has a body count of 1 before me.
I'm exclusive to her.

she has a body count of 1 before me.
I'm exclusive to her.
1 is ok, did she decide after that she didn't want to have sex before marriage or something?

• +1
Maybe she doesn't have anyone else but the point I was trying to make is that spending a lot of time on a woman without trying to have sex with her is a cowardly act if you do so as an adult. Masculine men aren't afraid to show women that they like them, so the man will try to bring the woman back to his apartment after the first date and if that fails, he'll try on the second date, and then the third date, and if it fails again, then he'll be able to tell that she is just trying to waste his time.

But there is also another factor in all of this, if you have to rely on social circles to meet women, then your options will be so limited that you'll end up putting every woman you meet on the pedestal because you'll think to yourself that there are very few women out there who want to have sex with you, and it's that mindset that makes women lose respect and attraction for the man. That is why it is better to have lots of options, so you can have an abundance mentality and so you can put yourself on the pedestal instead of her, so she will respect you more, that is how so called "Chads" get so much sexual success, it's not simply looks but behaviour also, both matter.

The main reason why I have never managed to put all of that into practice is because, for many years, I have relied on Online Dating sites or just fate to try to meet women and of course, nothing happened. The secret to succeeding with women isn't looksmaxxing, although that would help, it is mainly playing the numbers game in real life by talking with many women and trying to date them. What most guys don't realize is that even if you are ugly or short, if you talk to 100 women, you will still get laid at least once, unless you are fat, a nice guy, too direct too early, too shy, or you approach only 8s, 9s, and 10s.

Most guys who think they can't get laid just lack the opportunities that they would need to find women who are attracted to them, because usually those guys don't have big social circles, and they don't talk to random women that they see in their day to day life, because they are afraid of rejection, because of how they were treated in the high school hierarchy, but what they don't realize is that the real world is very different.

I doubt she's fucking. She lives with her parents and has a curfew.
Despite her parents being strict, despite her having a curfew, it's not going to stop her whoring around. Daughters who grow up in strict environments end up rebelling and whoring around, possibly even harder than one raised in liberal families, and the fact that she has a curfew means that she's leaving the house, which isn't good. Look for a girl who was raised in an environment that was not too strict or liberal. But first try prepositioning the current girl your dating for sex, if she doesn't agree or seems reluctant to. Then you should drop her.
The red pill :redpill: is just a guide to becoming a fuckboy.

The black pill :blackpill: is just a nihilistic theory made by insecure nice guys (aka betas) who are so insecure that even after doing a ton of surgeries, they still don't have the guts to talk to women so they stay virgins until a woman saves them and that's only if they're lucky (sounds familiar?)

The blue pill :bluepill: is just the mainstream narrative that news, society, friends and family constantly spread about how to deal with women and what women are attracted to
(examples include: "Just be yourself", "Just go out more", "Women don't like muscles", "You already look perfect as you are, don't change anything", "A woman will find and steal you one day, you'll see", "Focusing on women is making you unattractive")
Each pill has a bit of truth into it.

The red pill :redpill: is a guide on how to attain or appear to be high status as well as giving you a better, (but still not accurate,) understanding of how women work. What you do with that status is dependent on you. However taking it too far can lead to a lot retardation. Such as the belief that all women are cheaters. When in reality, most LTR's work out fine.

The black pill :blackpill: is accepting that looks are the most important aspect of both LTR's and STR's. And no amount of Redpill tactics that improve your status can make women get wet for you. And without them, not only will you struggle to gain a relationship. But respect by others, even if you do manage to get a relationship. Again, taking it too far leads to autism. Such as non-Chads cannot get laid. When you see women go crazy over Normies all the time.

The blue pill :bluepill: is society's narrative. It is correct in the manner that most women would prefer to be with an average looking beta than a Chad, and as long as she knows your not spineless and will leave her if she cheats. She will not cheat on you. This may be unpopular, but a lot more women than they think are more willing to fuck the 6-7 who will fund her lifestyle and protect her rather than go for an abusive chad. (But of course. She will still be more attracted to the abusive Chad anyway. :blackpill:) The women who date abusechads are either mentally unstable to begin with or completely idiotic, not the kind of woman who you would want to be with in an LTR. Which is one with a similar personality and goals to you. Taking it too far, means you become the womans doormat, assuming you aren't retarded enough to believe looks don't matter (which most normies disagree with btw.)
Bit of break from my job so lemme give a quick update:

I masturbated thinking about making love to my new girlfriend as I laid down in bed last night... and my mum walked in my bedroom, turned on the lights and saw me nude, thick cum resting on the crevices of my abs... (yes I've been working out even more and they're quite visible without flexing now)

She just stood there in disbelief. It took me a while to realize she was there.

I wanted to rope :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
Can't believe I typed all this out just to realise it was a LARP.

• JFL
I doubt she's fucking. She lives with her parents and has a curfew.
Despi
The red pill :redpill: is just a guide to becoming a fuckboy.

The black pill :blackpill: is just a nihilistic theory made by insecure nice guys (aka betas) who are so insecure that even after doing a ton of surgeries, they still don't have the guts to talk to women so they stay virgins until a woman saves them and that's only if they're lucky (sounds familiar?)

The blue pill :bluepill: is just the mainstream narrative that news, society, friends and family constantly spread about how to deal with women and what women are attracted to
(examples include: "Just be yourself", "Just go out more", "Women don't like muscles", "You already look perfect as you are, don't change anything", "A woman will find and steal you one day, you'll see", "Focusing on women is making you unattractive")

mulattomaxxer

This comment chain is meme tier :redpill::feelsuhh::redpill:. While there are truths to the red pill there is a reasonable amount of delusion to it. Being 100% red pilled is a recipe for misery. You will always assume the worse in women and become jaded over time. You will also be consantly compensating because you have to be the AMOG. I would hate accosiate with anyone that was 100% by the book red pilled. The average normie doesn't have to spend 100s of hours researching redpill tactics. "Muh evolutionary psychology" JFL.

:bluepill::redpill::blackpill: All you need to have sex :bluepill::redpill::blackpill:
1. Mutual Attraction (Mere exposure effect and attraction to similarity help build this)
2. Good social skills
3. Confidence (or courage if you have no experience) to achieve you objective of sex
4. Kino escalation (If you have points 1 and 3 this should come natrually)
5. Masculine Energy (Be the leader and hold frame)

This shit isn't supposed to be hard. The primary objectives of animals is to reproduce. If your some PUA/redpiller/blackpiller your either an abused dog or a subhuman.

Your situation sounds good because she clearly has high interest. Your situation sounds alot better then slaying a drunk club slut the same night you meet her. Ask her out next time you see her IRL. Based on the events date 4 she wants to have sex with you. Now if you had been on all these dates and none of the physical intimacy had happened I would say she is leading you on.

Don't listen to the guys that are saying she is getting dicked down by chad while you "simp" (mutual affection =/= simping). There is no chance that this is happening.

Go exclusive with her JFL, you are already exclusive with her based on our DMs because your not seeing anyone else. Date 6 ask her to be your girlfriend while being very physical with her (groping etc, make sure your somewhere private or drunk lol). Date 6-7 just ask her to come back to your house then start fooling around. You could also trying getting sexual in your car or in the woods if you would rather do this.

Although saying this, the red pill guys make a point. While 5 dates without sex is fine you should definetly start trying to escalate things. The one chance I had with a girl was sqandered because I was to much of a faggot to make serious moves. You don't necessarily have to have sex with her the next time you meet but remember this. You want to have sex with her and she wants to have sex with you. You shouldn't have to wait long after asking her out. Personally I think she would have sex with you the next time you meet.

I disagree slightly. But best post in the thread,

Despite her parents being strict, despite her having a curfew, it's not going to stop her whoring around. Daughters who grow up in strict environments end up rebelling and whoring around, possibly even harder than one raised in liberal families, and the fact that she has a curfew means that she's leaving the house, which isn't good. Look for a girl who was raised in an environment that was not too strict or liberal. But first try prepositioning the current girl your dating for sex, if she doesn't agree or seems reluctant to. Then you should drop her.

The red pill :redpill: is a guide on how to attain or appear to be high status as well as giving you a better, (but still not accurate,) understanding of how women work. What you do with that status is dependent on you. However taking it too far can lead to a lot retardation. Such as the belief that all women are cheaters. When in reality, most LTR's work out fine.

The black pill :blackpill: is accepting that looks are the most important aspect of both LTR's and STR's. And no amount of Redpill tactics that improve your status can make women get wet for you. And without them, not only will you struggle to gain a relationship. But respect by others, even if you do manage to get a relationship. Again, taking it too far leads to autism. Such as non-Chads cannot get laid. When you see women go crazy over Normies all the time.

The blue pill :bluepill: is society's narrative. It is correct in the manner that most women would prefer to be with an average looking beta than a Chad, and as long as she knows your not spineless and will leave her if she cheats. She will not cheat on you. This may be unpopular, but a lot more women than they think are more willing to fuck the 6-7 who will fund her lifestyle and protect her rather than go for an abusive chad. (But of course. She will still be more attracted to the abusive Chad anyway. :blackpill:) The women who date abusechads are either mentally unstable to begin with or completely idiotic, not the kind of woman who you would want to be with in an LTR. Which is one with a similar personality and goals to you. Taking it too far, means you become the womans doormat, assuming you aren't retarded enough to believe looks don't matter (which most normies disagree with btw.)

Bro it wasn't a larp.
Plus I'm exclusive and committed to her

Bro it wasn't a larp.
Plus I'm exclusive and committed to her
The last part about getting caught jacking off was certainly a larp.

• JFL
Maybe she doesn't have anyone else but the point I was trying to make is that spending a lot of time on a woman without trying to have sex with her is a cowardly act if you do so as an adult. Masculine men aren't afraid to show women that they like them, so the man will try to bring the woman back to his apartment after the first date and if that fails, he'll try on the second date, and then the third date, and if it fails again, then he'll be able to tell that she is just trying to waste his time.

But there is also another factor in all of this, if you have to rely on social circles to meet women, then your options will be so limited that you'll end up putting every woman you meet on the pedestal because you'll think to yourself that there are very few women out there who want to have sex with you, and it's that mindset that makes women lose respect and attraction for the man. That is why it is better to have lots of options, so you can have an abundance mentality and so you can put yourself on the pedestal instead of her, so she will respect you more, that is how so called "Chads" get so much sexual success, it's not simply looks but behaviour also, both matter.

The main reason why I have never managed to put all of that into practice is because, for many years, I have relied on Online Dating sites or just fate to try to meet women and of course, nothing happened. The secret to succeeding with women isn't looksmaxxing, although that would help, it is mainly playing the numbers game in real life by talking with many women and trying to date them. What most guys don't realize is that even if you are ugly or short, if you talk to 100 women, you will still get laid at least once, unless you are fat, a nice guy, too direct too early, too shy, or you approach only 8s, 9s, and 10s.

Most guys who think they can't get laid just lack the opportunities that they would need to find women who are attracted to them, because usually those guys don't have big social circles, and they don't talk to random women that they see in their day to day life, because they are afraid of rejection, because of how they were treated in the high school hierarchy, but what they don't realize is that the real world is very different.
your partially right, you should looksmax, and yes alot of guys take their highschool and college social ranking into their minds, not realizing those college and highschool years are almost like different world. In the real world things are little different. Dating apps and deciding on fate is bad tactic you will be waiting months if not years. You will get better results just talking to women in your everyday life, at the store , mall, grocery , you don't need to no crazy shit. Just come over and say hi, see how things go if you get a good vibe ask to exchange numbers. You miss 100 percent of the chances you don't take.

You rather win 3 percent of the time, or be home jerking off to porn.

• +1

Being good looking while being shy just means you will only succeed with women who take the lead, so you'll never take the lead so you'll never be in control of your relationships or your sex life.

And if you're ugly but confident and outgoing, it means there will be very few or no women who are attracted to you, but you will maximize the number of opportunities that you have because you will create them on your own.
In many cases, a guy who is confident can be much more successful with women than a guy who is better looking but shy.
But if you're very good looking, like an 8/10 or more, then you will probably have so many opportunities with women without even trying that you will have more success than the average guys who try really hard. So I guess it depends on each guy's situation.

In my case, I have slightly above average looks(better jaw, better hair, better lips but average eye area, average nose and average harmony) but top 1% height (6 foot 4), and I am not shy in social situations but not outgoing either due to a lack of experience with women. So, I have a lot of potential because of my height and my personality but I don't really know where to start.