Went on five dates with this wonderful girl. I'm thinking of becoming exclusive with her.

Should we become exclusive?

• Total voters
So even chadlite (psl 6) isn't good enough, no?
And she's getting fucked by a psl 7 Chad? Aren't they rare?

I doubt she's fucking. She lives with her parents and has a curfew.

Because I don't want to pump and dump. It goes against my value system anyway.
I've tried to talk sense into naive niggas like yourself often enough in the past to know nothing anyone says is going to get through.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: thereallegend, Deleted member 6217, Deleted member 7725 and 2 others
I've tried to talk sense into naive niggas like yourself often enough in the past to know nothing anyone says is going to get through.
I'm no soyboy...

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Catawampus, ShowerMaxxing, thereallegend and 5 others
@Xangsane you're seriously delusional as fuck. How the fuck is this a blackpill site with niggas like this posting lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend, maxxedfalloutdweller, Deleted member 6217 and 3 others
Why do you want to become exclusive with ugly Non Virgin Girl?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 6217, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6217 and Jason Voorhees
@Hozay @BearBoy @John124 thoughts?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BearBoy, Deleted member 6217 and Jason Voorhees
Inb4 more cuck replies

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6217 and Jason Voorhees
Booomp

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Going on 5 dates and not getting laid isn't normal unless you're 16 or you're too low T to have sex.
I would have tried on the first date, then the second date and if she had kept saying no, I would have nexted her.

LOL at becoming exclusive with a girl you haven't had sex with. Sounds cucked.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, thereallegend, TeamPunishment and 3 others
OP is a simp.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Deleted member 15306 and Deleted member 7725
Going on 5 dates and not getting laid isn't normal unless you're 16 or you're too low T to have sex.
I would have tried on the first date, then the second date and if she had kept saying no, I would have nexted her.

LOL at becoming exclusive with a girl you haven't had sex with. Sounds cucked.
Well I'd understand if she says no, because in your case you seem to just prefer NSA sex and probably might ghost her after it. I don't operate like that because I don't want to hurt her.
I know many women prefer to only have sex in a relationship context and this girl is one of them and I respect that. I think most women would be put off if the guy pushed her for sex (unless if he were some psl 7 Chad since usually they never settle)
As I said she's only happy to have sex if she's in a committed relationship.

OP is a simp.
No....

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, thereallegend, TeamPunishment and 1 other person
Thats what you get when you editing your pics

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, ShowerMaxxing, Mongrelcel and 3 others
Well I'd understand if she says no, because in your case you seem to just prefer NSA sex and probably might ghost her after it. I don't operate like that because I don't want to hurt her.
I know many women prefer to only have sex in a relationship context and this girl is one of them and I respect that. I think most women would be put off if the guy pushed her for sex (unless if he were some psl 7 Chad since usually they never settle)
As I said she's only happy to have sex if she's in a committed relationship.

No....
Look, it doesn't matter if you want a relationship or a hookup, you're not really in a relationship with her if you're not banging her, you're just like those in the friendzone and don't think she's not getting some sex on the side with another guy, she just doesn't respect you enough to have sex with you because you don't respect yourself because you're not willing to be direct, because you lack confidence, so you play into her frame instead of the opposite, that is your real problem.

To be considered as a potential hookup, you don't have to be Chad, you just have to:

1 - Look your best
2 - Meet women who are looking to have sex with you
3 - Talk to them and try to have sex with them

A good example I can give you is Tinder. I can get 50 matches on that app very quickly but in those 50 matches, the vast majority are just there for attention, while some just want to waste my time with useless drawn out conversations while a select few actually want sex. It's the exact same in real life except that you're not limited by an algorithm, you can approach hundreds of women and maximize your number of opportunities to get laid more and faster than you could on dating apps.

Also, the same women who act like they are prudes would have sex with you on the first or second date if you had been ballsy and actually tried, but because you're too much of a pussy, they're not willing to give it to you easily. It's called the Madonna Whore Dichotomy, look it up. Honestly, a lot of guys on here desperately need to get red pilled, that's your main problem, you're just too blue pilled.

Do you know about dual mating strategy? Women put men into one of two categories, either you're a lover, or you're a provider (not necessarily rich). The lover is the most masculine and he actually gets to have sex early, while the provider has to wait for over 5 dates to just get a few crumbs. But don't think for a second that that same woman who's not willing to put out after 5 dates is going to do the same with a man that she sees as a lover.

To be in the lover/alpha category, it's not enough to just act in a confident way, you have to look the part too and that is where looksmaxxing comes in. Guys who are gymmaxxed, neckmaxxed, leanmaxxed and skinmaxxed, who have cool style and are confident and not too short are the kind who manage to have sex on the first or second date even with the same women who fool you by claiming that they're not like other girls.

You need to remember that yes, all women are like that (AWALT). That is what you are forgetting. Your incel past is preventing you from seeing what is right in front of you. The way I see it, you'll either get red pilled in the next 5 years or you'll simp, get cucked and eventually get married and divorce raped.

Recommended reading:

(especially the sidebar)

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, thereallegend, Mongrelcel and 4 others
UPDATE ON THIS THREAD: https://looksmax.org/threads/if-youre-5-5-psl-male-is-it-a-bad-idea-to-ltr-a-4-5-psl-girl.391641/

Well, well, well! What can I say? I went from KHHV to just a plain virgin within one month...

I've (6 PSL, rated on average) been on 5 fantastic dates with this girl (4.5 PSL) since she cold approached me last month. Even though I do have a somewhat bad schedule with postgraduate foundation medic training at the moment, I still managed to fit in time to date her. And every single one of them, in my view, went well. I'm not gonna bore you to death by autistically describing every single date in detail and what happened, but I'll give you the lowdown on what happened in a nutshell:

Date 1: Went to an independent coffee store to chat. Spent a bit of time together talking about our interests, getting to know each other. Eye contact was constant throughout, with hardly any awkward silences. We kinda mirrored each other's body language especially when she got animated from time to time.

Date 2: Went on a little trip to London together, during the gloriously hot weather. Left Surrey early in the morning, returned in the evening. I took her home to her parents. She touched my face from time to time. I reciprocated. Also, we linked arms often while walking around the parks, Oxford Street and a few other delightful sights around town. We enjoyed biking in the park too, and fuck the expensive food in London. We took our own food and had a picnic :lul::lul::lul: before dropping her off, we had a quick kiss on the cheek :love:

Date 3: Ate at a cute, hearty little restaurant for lunch together, which served hearty, well-flavoured food (she's a woman of colour and loves her spices.) Gotta admit we flirted throughout the entire date :owo: even stroked her soft hair after the meal

Date 4: I took her on a spontaneous, surprise road trip! Heck, we ended up on the motorway and drove all the way to Cambridgeshire, visiting random little villages but not getting out of the car jfl. When we drove back to Surrey I felt a little tired on the motorway so we parked the car on the hard shoulder. It was around 7:30 in the evening so the sun was setting; I had to get her home ASAP. But... we moved to the back seats of the car, held hands, caressed each other's faces and necks, and went in for a long, deep, wet kiss on the lips. Oh boy her lips were so soft; it felt like kissing freshly-made marshmallows. I gotta admit when I dropped her off home, I felt... empty. Like, I wanted to be with her again, to hold and comfort her.

Date 5: We had dinner at a nice restaurant after my training. Conversation flowed well again, flirted now and then, talked about the future and I will admit, getting a bit vulnerable during convos. I've never felt more opened up to a person of the opposite sex like this (other than my own mother.)

I'm honestly thinking of becoming exclusive with her and becoming her boyfriend. She's everything I'm looking for, if we're going with personal attributes and qualities. We also have so much in common, it feels like I'm talking to a clone of myself, but in the body of a cute half-white half-Indian woman. The reason why we took it a bit slow and didn't have sex yet was that she did not want to have sex unless she was in a committed relationship, and I respected her decision. In fact, I agree with her. (Her lay count at the moment is 1, with her former boyfriend.)

Should I become her boyfriend?

@mulattomaxxer
I was just starting to feel normal now I’m back to depression

Hard to believe you’re 6 psl if you’ve been on 5 dates on not smashed. Tbf I didn’t read the details so maybe there’s something I’m missing

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, thereallegend, Mongrelcel and 3 others
How, why do you think I'd get heartbroken?
We didn't have sex because she only wants sex in a committed relationship. I must respect her choices.
And she broke up with that guy because he cheated on her with some Stacy. And no, he's no Chad either, he's completely average height, NW2 and a little chubby. Completely average redditor kinda guy too. She fell in love with him too quickly.
Tales from the alternate universe

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TeamPunishment, Deleted member 15306 and Xangsane
Look, it doesn't matter if you want a relationship or a hookup, you're not really in a relationship with her if you're not banging her, you're just like those in the friendzone and don't think she's not getting some sex on the side with another guy, she just doesn't respect you enough to have sex with you because you don't respect yourself because you're not willing to be direct, because you lack confidence, so you play into her frame instead of the opposite, that is your real problem.

To be considered as a potential hookup, you don't have to be Chad, you just have to:

1 - Look your best
2 - Meet women who are looking to have sex with you
3 - Talk to them and try to have sex with them

A good example I can give you is Tinder. I can get 50 matches on that app very quickly but in those 50 matches, the vast majority are just there for attention, while some just want to waste my time with useless drawn out conversations while a select few actually want sex. It's the exact same in real life except that you're not limited by an algorithm, you can approach hundreds of women and maximize your number of opportunities to get laid more and faster than you could on dating apps.

Also, the same women who act like they are prudes would have sex with you on the first or second date if you had been ballsy and actually tried, but because you're too much of a pussy, they're not willing to give it to you easily. It's called the Madonna Whore Dichotomy, look it up. Honestly, a lot of guys on here desperately need to get red pilled, that's your main problem, you're just too blue pilled.

Do you know about dual mating strategy? Women put men into one of two categories, either you're a lover, or you're a provider (not necessarily rich). The lover is the most masculine and he actually gets to have sex early, while the provider has to wait for over 5 dates to just get a few crumbs. But don't think for a second that that same woman who's not willing to put out after 5 dates is going to do the same with a man that she sees as a lover.

To be in the lover/alpha category, it's not enough to just act in a confident way, you have to look the part too and that is where looksmaxxing comes in. Guys who are gymmaxxed, neckmaxxed, leanmaxxed and skinmaxxed, who have cool style and are confident and not too short are the kind who manage to have sex on the first or second date even with the same women who fool you by claiming that they're not like other girls.

You need to remember that yes, all women are like that (AWALT). That is what you are forgetting. Your incel past is preventing you from seeing what is right in front of you. The way I see it, you'll either get red pilled in the next 5 years or you'll simp, get cucked and eventually get married and divorce raped.

Recommended reading:

(especially the sidebar)
I'm not a fan of trp
It's teaching men to be toxic when dating
I wouldn't say I'm bluepilled either

So if I were opry she'd fuck me right away?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Basedprincess, TeamPunishment and 2 others
Hard to believe your 6 psl if you’ve been on 5 dates on not smashed. Tbf I didn’t read the details so maybe there’s something I’m missing
I've asked people on here and lookism privately. The scores average out at psl 6. I'm not the most masc looking guy though.

We're both wanting ltrs.

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and Deleted member 8244
Ha ha ha.
Anyway she cold approached me IRL. we didn't even use dating apps.
I find it hilarious how guys on here think being approached by women is better when in reality, you go in with less power into the relationship when that happens, it's better as men for us to be the ones who approach, because then, women know that we have options.

If a woman approaches you and manages to get you, she knows that you will put her on a very high pedestal because you see yourself as lower value because you struggle to meet women. Those who cold approach don't have that problem, they have more options and women know it, abundance mentality is legit but only when you put it into practice.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Mongrelcel and maxxedfalloutdweller
Y
So even chadlite (psl 6) isn't good enough, no?
And she's getting fucked by a psl 7 Chad? Aren't they rare?

I doubt she's fucking. She lives with her parents and has a curfew.

Because I don't want to pump and dump. It goes against my value system anyway.
You are a bluepilled cuck “mUH vaLUe sYStEM :feelskek::feelskek: fucking dumbass 6psl and considering wifing up a 4.5 psl normie. I am ashamed of you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, thereallegend, TeamPunishment and 1 other person
I find it hilarious how guys on here think being approached by women is better when in reality, you go in with less power into the relationship when that happens, it's better as men for us to be the ones who approach, because then, women know that we have options.

If a woman approaches you and manages to get you, she knows that you will put her on a very high pedestal because you see yourself as lower value because you struggle to meet women. Those who cold approach don't have that problem, they have more options and women know it, abundance mentality is legit but only when you put it into practice.
Tbf many times I've been ogled by women and hit on but I've been so aspie about it....

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8244
I've asked people on here and lookism privately. The scores average out at psl 6. I'm not the most masc looking guy though.

We're both wanting ltrs.
That’s admirable. I don’t trust bitches tho I’m too jaded

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, mulattomaxxer and Xangsane
Y

You are a bluepilled cuck “mUH vaLUe sYStEM :feelskek::feelskek: fucking dumbass 6psl and considering wifing up a 4.5 psl normie. I am ashamed of you
All the psl 6+ girls I knew were either taken or had bad personalities/no plans on settling.

Thanks brah
Admirable elab pls?
That you’re not a whore and that she apparently isn’t either. Genuinely happy for you it’s just as someone in a big American city with no access to girls outside of tinder it’s hard to imagine trusting a girl

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Hard to believe your 6 psl if you’ve been on 5 dates on not smashed. Tbf I didn’t read the details so maybe there’s something I’m missing
He's not 6 PSL. He's a giga frauder and photoshops his pics. Just from mentally trying to remove his edits he's around 4.5-5 PSL.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, thereallegend, Mongrelcel and 5 others
That you’re not a whore and that she apparently isn’t either. Genuinely happy for you it’s just as someone in a big American city with no access to girls outside of tinder it’s hard to imagine trusting a girl
I've heard that girls on tinder and other dating apps are where unstable girls often go. Is that true?

Also thanks. Is it odd for a guy at chadlite level (psl 6) to be a virgin at 23?

He's not 6 PSL. He's a giga frauder and photoshops his pics. Just from mentally trying to remove his edits he's around 4.5-5 PSL.
Cope harder. This girl cold approached me.
Plus we didn't even meet on a dating app jfl

We're both wanting ltrs.
Like I said, it doesn't matter if it's a LTR, the rule is still the same, you simply don't get it.

If I had sex with a girl on the first date and wanted to get an LTR with her, I would just keep getting laid with her regularly and going on more dates at the same time.

You have this limited belief that LTR means sex takes time to happen but it doesn't have to be that way, unless you let women lead and decide everything for you. If you don't have standards, of course women aren't just going to offer it. Confident men tend to get what they want though, that's the difference.

Honestly, my plan is just to spin plates until I find a girl who is worthy of a LTR, but even in that case, I would just promote a plate to relationship status, only to downgrade her if she disrespects me. That is the TRP way, that is how you maintain your power, your pride and your freedom as a man, and it saves time too. Your idea of relationships is extremely blue pilled.

Blue Pill = Naive = Simp/cuck/nice guy/beta = what society tells you to do = less sex, less time, less money, less freedom
Red pill = wise = Alpha/Chad = player way of dealing with women = more sex, more time, more money, more freedom

You really think women just want guys who look like Chads? how naive can you be ? Women want men who look good and act confident in the most masculine way, those are the true Chads, not the insecure male models.

Sure, Chad male models get approached but they actually get less sex than the average looksmaxxed TRP guy. That's what this forum doesn't understand. You guys think TRP means PUA when in reality, it's just the most effective way of dealing with women in the modern world to protect yourself while making the most out of your life instead of just avoiding risks.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thereallegend, Mongrelcel, TeamPunishment and 1 other person
Like I said, it doesn't matter if it's a LTR, the rule is still the same, you simply don't get it.

If I had sex with a girl on the first date and wanted to get an LTR with her, I would just keep getting laid with her regularly and going on more dates at the same time.

You have this limited belief that LTR means sex takes time to happen but it doesn't have to be that way, unless you let women lead and decide everything for you. If you don't have standards, of course women aren't just going to offer it. Confident men tend to get what they want though, that's the difference.

Honestly, my plan is just to spin plates until I find a girl who is worthy of a LTR, but even in that case, I would just promote a plate to relationship status, only to downgrade her if she disrespects me. That is the TRP way, that is how you maintain your power, your pride and your freedom as a man, and it saves time too. Your idea of relationships is extremely blue pilled.

Blue Pill = Naive = Simp/cuck/nice guy/beta = what society tells you to do = less sex, less time, less money, less freedom
Red pill = wise = Alpha/Chad = player way of dealing with women = more sex, more time, more money, more freedom

You really think women just want guys who look like Chads? how naive can you be ? Women want men who look good and act confident in the most masculine way, those are the true Chads, not the insecure male models.

Sure, Chad male models get approached but they actually get less sex than the average looksmaxxed TRP guy. That's what this forum doesn't understand. You guys think TRP means PUA when in reality, it's just the most effective way of dealing with women in the modern world to protect yourself while making the most out of your life instead of just avoiding risks.
Why would I spin plates? That's the most hurtful and manipulative thing I could ever do.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Mongrelcel, Basedprincess and 3 others
Tbf many times I've been ogled by women and hit on but I've been so aspie about it....
Me too. It's all a matter of confidence. Like I said, when you look good already, confidence really is everything, but it's not something you can fake.

You can only get it by gaining lots of experience with women and by chasing excellence in your life. For example, it's easier to be confident when you have a successful high paying career, some valuable hobbies that you are skilled at, and especially, when you lift weights and build muscle but not in an insecure way.

• +1
Reactions: maxxedfalloutdweller
Me too. It's all a matter of confidence. Like I said, when you look good already, confidence really is everything, but it's not something you can fake.

You can only get it by gaining lots of experience with women and by chasing excellence in your life. For example, it's easier to be confident when you have a successful high paying career, some valuable hobbies that you are skilled at, and especially, when you lift weights and build muscle but not in an insecure way.
I'm training to be a surgeon, I'm gymcelling (14% bf, leanly athletic with broad shoulders, couple lines on my stomach) and I have many hobbies I enjoy.

But even if I looksmax I'm still not gonna go against my value system and manipulate women in that matter.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend, TeamPunishment, mulattomaxxer and 2 others
I'm training to be a surgeon, I'm gymcelling (14% bf, leanly athletic with broad shoulders, couple lines on my stomach) and I have many hobbies I enjoy.

But even if I looksmax I'm still not gonna go against my value system and manipulate women in that matter.
This is my opinion. You are clearly chad but self proclaimed aspie, thus why you found this forum.

regular chads are on tiktok and support the blue pill and perpetrate it because they are attractive and have the backing of foids. You yourself can be bluepilled if you desire because your looks gives you that flexibility. Whereas most men have to try harder which leads them to the redpill / blackpill. Not saying you aren’t blackpilled on looks because you clearly are. But relationship wise it’s different because women have treated you better than us because of your looks

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Xangsane
Why would I spin plates? That's the most hurtful and manipulative thing I could ever do.
That's the blue piller in you speaking

Spinning plates is not manipulative. The women know they're just there to have sex, and when they get upgraded to an LTR, they know why, and when they get downgraded, they're mad but they quickly understand that it's their own fault, and they respect you more for not tolerating their bullshit. This is why "assholes" get laid the most while nice guys get the scraps.

Assholes aren't as bad as they are described, they are just guys who respect themselves enough to stand up for themselves and they don't accept disrespect from women because they see themselves as the prize, they have lots of women on rotation that they're having sex with and when one of them starts to become too disrespectful, they can next her without losing access to sex because they have other options. That is true abundance mentality.

And you don't need Chad looks for that, you just need confidence and good enough looks to attract those women (which can be achieved through looksmaxxing).

TRP is NOT PUA, because TRP is not about lying: https://killyourinnerloser.com/you-and-me/

Your idea of TRP is the lie you see on the news. True TRP is that website, it's about being honest with women but also in the sense that instead of waiting for women to offer you sex, you make attempts to get it and if you don't after a point, you communicate better and if that doesn't work, you move onto another girl. That is the true TRP way.

Honestly, I didn't even realize how blue pilled/naive you guys are.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275 and Mongrelcel
So her Muslim Indian mother fucked a white guy and tries to talk religion :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Do her and your MENA ancestors a moral favour and move onto another hoe

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Basedprincess, TeamPunishment and 1 other person
This is my opinion. You are clearly chad but self proclaimed aspie, thus why you found this forum.

regular chads are on tiktok and support the blue pill and perpetrate it because they are attractive and have the backing of foids. You yourself can be bluepilled if you desire because your looks gives you that flexibility. Whereas most men have to try harder which leads them to the redpill / blackpill. Not saying you aren’t blackpilled on looks because you clearly are. But relationship wise it’s different because women have treated you better than us because of your looks
No, true fuckboys/assholes are red pilled, they are the men who get laid the most.

Looks definitely matter though because you can't be a fuckboy if you're ugly or look weak, but at the same time, if you look good and act weak around women, then you're not a fuckboy either.

There are a ton of guys who look good but are so blue pilled that they waste their potential by getting into a bad LTR instead of taking advantage of their looks to acquire a harem of women who respect them (the dream that many men secretly have).

The difference though is that most fuckboys don't have to learn how to be red pilled, it's in their nature, they know exactly how to treat women to get what they want and they know that gymmaxxing will get them looksmaxxed enough to get laid as much as they want if they can act the part too.

The red pill :redpill: is just a guide to becoming a fuckboy.

The black pill :blackpill: is just a nihilistic theory made by insecure nice guys (aka betas) who are so insecure that even after doing a ton of surgeries, they still don't have the guts to talk to women so they stay virgins until a woman saves them and that's only if they're lucky (sounds familiar?)

The blue pill :bluepill: is just the mainstream narrative that news, society, friends and family constantly spread about how to deal with women and what women are attracted to
(examples include: "Just be yourself", "Just go out more", "Women don't like muscles", "You already look perfect as you are, don't change anything", "A woman will find and steal you one day, you'll see", "Focusing on women is making you unattractive")

But won’t that make the guy doing the approaching look needy, in my mind he does.

If you ask me being approached by women is better because it showed that you are attractive enough for them to like you.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Xangsane and mulattomaxxer
No, true fuckboys/assholes are red pilled, they are the men who get laid the most.

Looks definitely matter though because you can't be a fuckboy if you're ugly or look weak, but at the same time, if you look good and act weak around women, then you're not a fuckboy either.

There are a ton of guys who look good but are so blue pilled that they waste their potential by getting into a bad LTR instead of taking advantage of their looks to acquire a harem of women who respect them (the dream that many men secretly have).

The difference though is that most fuckboys don't have to learn how to be red pilled, it's in their nature, they know exactly how to treat women to get what they want and they know that gymmaxxing will get them looksmaxxed enough to get laid as much as they want if they can act the part too.

The red pill :redpill: is just a guide to becoming a fuckboy.

The black pill :blackpill: is just a nihilistic theory made by insecure nice guys (aka betas) who are so insecure that even after doing a ton of surgeries, they still don't have the guts to talk to women so they stay virgins until a woman saves them and that's only if they're lucky (sounds familiar?)

The blue pill :bluepill: is just the mainstream narrative that news, society, friends and family constantly spread about how to deal with women and what women are attracted to
(examples include: "Just be yourself", "Just go out more", "Women don't like muscles", "You already look perfect as you are, don't change anything", "A woman will find and steal you one day, you'll see", "Focusing on women is making you unattractive")
I think the point of this thread is that he isn’t trying to be a fuck boy. But I can see that his aspieness or genuine good nature led him to wanting a nice relationship with a girl.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Xangsane and mulattomaxxer
Also OP you should get her to allow you to see her phone, that way you can make sure she doesn’t cheat.

But won’t that make the guy doing the approaching look needy, in my mind he does.

If you ask me being approached by women is better because it showed that you are attractive enough for them to like you.
No, because as men, it's our job to approach women, it shows confidence, it shows courage and masculinity.
It's a biological trait in human beings, women just know that a man who matches her standards who approaches her is a more suitable mate than a man who is too shy to talk to her.

No matter what women may tell you, they prefer confident men, not shy men. And although some women will approach shy men, like I said, they do it because they know that the man has no options because he's too much of a pussy to talk to women, so he'll be easier to control and keep around, so she'll respect him less because she'll be less afraid of losing him.

What you also don't understand is that for women, if they disrespect you and test you and you respond through submission, they will view you as less of a man because that is a feminine trait (this is also known as a shit test). Women do that all the time, even when you're not dating them, they will test you when they first meet you, before you even talk to them. I swear, you could approach hundreds of women and none of them will say or think that you're needy. The whole needy thing is a PUA marketing scheme.

The only way to truly be needy is to be clingy to the point where if a woman starts to disrespect you, you'd rather drop to your knees and beg like a sheep rather than to stand up for yourself by leaving, and to the point where if she leaves you, you'll beg her to come back and you won't be able to let go of the thought of her for a long time. That is what being needy really is.

As for approaching women who are not interested in you, that doesn't matter because they will just tell you if they're not interested, and by that point, you can just move on and talk to another woman.

But the fear of approaching women (aka approach anxiety) is also a very biological trait that has been with us for centuries. The fear comes from the fact that in the past, there was a time where if you approached a woman and she belonged to another man, you could have gotten hit over the head with a rock, so it was the body's defense system that created this fear so that you would survive. But nowadays, this risk is completely gone, and women have never been afraid of getting approached and even the ones who will respond negatively, will do so politely, so you have nothing to fear, and if you still don't trust me, go try it yourself, do 100 approaches naturally without PUA tactics and tell me how it went. I promise you that it will work, if you look your best and simply act natural.

You have to unlearn all the PUA crap you learned and replace it with TRP. That is the key to succeeding with women, no matter what your goals may be, even if you want a LTR.

• +1
Reactions: maxxedfalloutdweller
I think the point of this thread is that he isn’t trying to be a fuck boy. But I can see that his aspieness or genuine good nature led him to wanting a nice relationship with a girl.
Yeah but the thing is that there are no exceptions, even the women who act like prudes would be more attracted to a more confident alpha guy than a beta who is super shy and too afraid to reveal his true intentions.

He's not aspie, he's just beta, and that's because he is blue pilled.

• +1
Reactions: TeamPunishment and Deleted member 15306
Yeah but the thing is that there are no exceptions, even the women who act like prudes would be more attracted to a more confident alpha guy than a beta who is super shy and too afraid to reveal his true intentions.

He's not aspie, he's just beta, and that's because he is blue pilled.
He’s bluepilled because of his face.

if you were a chad and women always treated you good wouldn’t you be more bluepilled toward them as opposed to the cold rejection and science that led us to their true nature / blackpill?

if you were chad you would have little agreement with the redpill because the bluepill only applies to chads but is projected on the rest of society by foids who want to virtue signal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and Xangsane
No, because as men, it's our job to approach women, it shows confidence, it shows courage and masculinity.
It's a biological trait in human beings, women just know that a man who matches her standards who approaches her is a more suitable mate than a man who is too shy to talk to her.

No matter what women may tell you, they prefer confident men, not shy men. And although some women will approach shy men, like I said, they do it because they know that the man has no options because he's too much of a pussy to talk to women, so he'll be easier to control and keep around, so she'll respect him less because she'll be less afraid of losing him.

What you also don't understand is that for women, if they disrespect you and test you and you respond through submission, they will view you as less of a man because that is a feminine trait (this is also known as a shit test). Women do that all the time, even when you're not dating them, they will test you when they first meet you, before you even talk to them. I swear, you could approach hundreds of women and none of them will say or think that you're needy. The whole needy thing is a PUA marketing scheme.

The only way to truly be needy is to be clingy to the point where if a woman starts to disrespect you, you'd rather drop to your knees and beg like a sheep rather than to stand up for yourself by leaving, and to the point where if she leaves you, you'll beg her to come back and you won't be able to let go of the thought of her for a long time. That is what being needy really is.

As for approaching women who are not interested in you, that doesn't matter because they will just tell you if they're not interested, and by that point, you can just move on and talk to another woman.

But the fear of approaching women (aka approach anxiety) is also a very biological trait that has been with us for centuries. The fear comes from the fact that in the past, there was a time where if you approached a woman and she belonged to another man, you could have gotten hit over the head with a rock, so it was the body's defense system that created this fear so that you would survive. But nowadays, this risk is completely gone, and women have never been afraid of getting approached and even the ones who will respond negatively, will do so politely, so you have nothing to fear, and if you still don't trust me, go try it yourself, do 100 approaches naturally without PUA tactics and tell me how it went. I promise you that it will work, if you look your best and simply act natural.

You have to unlearn all the PUA crap you learned and replace it with TRP. That is the key to succeeding with women, no matter what your goals may be, even if you want a LTR.
Is this why women like abusive men?

Last edited:
If OP is not trolling, then I feel so sorry for him

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: SadLivwr, randomuser2407, Deleted member 15306 and 1 other person
JFL at the replies. If you like her and want to be exclusive, do it, period. Good women exist and a good LTR is a great feeling. You don't have to give a fuck about all this redpilled alpha masculinity bullshit.

And it's not like it doesn't mean anything more than you both agree to not date other people. You don't have to put her on a pedestal, and if you don't like the relationship anymore you can leave her and date other girls.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, thereallegend, TeamPunishment and 6 others
she cold approached me last month

God fucking damn it. I hate not being Chad.

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel