Went on five dates with this wonderful girl. I'm thinking of becoming exclusive with her.

Should we become exclusive?

• Total voters
Being good looking while being shy just means you will only succeed with women who take the lead, so you'll never take the lead so you'll never be in control of your relationships or your sex life.

And if you're ugly but confident and outgoing, it means there will be very few or no women who are attracted to you, but you will maximize the number of opportunities that you have because you will create them on your own.
In many cases, a guy who is confident can be much more successful with women than a guy who is better looking but shy.
But if you're very good looking, like an 8/10 or more, then you will probably have so many opportunities with women without even trying that you will have more success than the average guys who try really hard. So I guess it depends on each guy's situation.

In my case, I have slightly above average looks(better jaw, better hair, better lips but average eye area, average nose and average harmony) but top 1% height (6 foot 4), and I am not shy in social situations but not outgoing either due to a lack of experience with women. So, I have a lot of potential because of my height and my personality but I don't really know where to start.
do you look like your pfp

do you look like your pfp
No, I look like this (last picture): https://looksmax.org/threads/is-it-worth-hooking-up-with-someone-uglier-than-u.379385/post-6281821

But I look similar to my profile picture, but less physically attractive, mainly because I don't have the big frame or the harmony that Tom Welling had on Smallville.

I am not good looking enough to be a successful hollywood actor (at least not based on looks alone), but I look a bit similar to him. I have similar hair, a similar nose, similar lip thickness and even my jaw is a bit similar even though my jaw is less large than his (I have the same length but less width)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane
all are psl 4 except the third which is psl 5
That's the problem with rating people on pictures.

I was the same age on picture 3 and picture 4, the only difference is that on picture 3, I used a better camera, I practiced with over 100 pictures of the same thing, and my hair was styled.

I have noticed that I look way better when my hair is styled right and when I don't do a selfie.

• +1
That's the problem with rating people on pictures.

I was the same age on picture 3 and picture 4, the only difference is that on picture 3, I used a better camera, I practiced with over 100 pictures of the same thing, and my hair was styled.

I have noticed that I look way better when my hair is styled right and when I don't do a selfie.
I think this goes for most people tbh. mostly because of prep and camera lens distortion.
what psl would you say you are?

I think this goes for most people tbh. mostly because of prep and camera lens distortion.
what psl would you say you are?
I would say I am good looking enough to get the women that I am attracted to, because ever since my double jaw surgery, I have been getting stared at by the most beautiful women between the ages of 18 and 25 (8s, 9s and 10s).

And even before my jaw surgery, at the age of 18, I was able to attract 5s, 6s and 7s, some of which were even 23 and 25.

Most of the women who are attracted to me tend to be either very tall or very short, this is probably because tall women struggle to find a tall partner, and short women want a tall partner so they can feel small and protected next to him.

The only 10s and 9s that seem to be uninterested are those who care more about men's money. I have seen such women be more interested in fat simps than me, probably for that reason.

I think that when guys on here say that height is everything, they are right, but you still have to be very outgoing to get lots of opportunities. Just going out to bars and clubs and during the day should fix my sex life, and my social life. This is what I am trying to achieve. I had the same idea in early 2020, but then the pandemic happened, it is still going on right now, but the restrictions have been reduced enough to allow me to grow my social circles and to succeed with women too but I need to put in more effort because it won't just happen magically.

• +1
I would say I am good looking enough to get the women that I am attracted to, because ever since my double jaw surgery, I have been getting stared at by the most beautiful women between the ages of 18 and 25 (8s, 9s and 10s).

And even before my jaw surgery, at the age of 18, I was able to attract 5s, 6s and 7s, some of which were even 23 and 25.

Most of the women who are attracted to me tend to be either very tall or very short, this is probably because tall women struggle to find a tall partner, and short women want a tall partner so they can feel small and protected next to him.

The only 10s and 9s that seem to be uninterested are those who care more about men's money. I have seen such women be more interested in fat simps than me, probably for that reason.

I think that when guys on here say that height is everything, they are right, but you still have to be very outgoing to get lots of opportunities. Just going out to bars and clubs and during the day should fix my sex life, and my social life. This is what I am trying to achieve. I had the same idea in early 2020, but then the pandemic happened, it is still going on right now, but the restrictions have been reduced enough to allow me to grow my social circles and to succeed with women too but I need to put in more effort because it won't just happen magically.
i see. so what psl would you say you are then?
i can see why you'd have appeal

height?

i see. so what psl would you say you are then?
i can see why you'd have appeal

height?
6 foot 4. Top 1% in my country (Canada).

I'd say based on face alone I am 5 PSL, and adding my height, I'd say 6 PSL, and 7 PSL if I had a muscular ripped physique with a thick neck.

But none of that matters if I stay in isolation from the rest of the world. So I need to change things as soon as possible, otherwise, my genetics will go to waste and I'll just die alone anyways.

• +1
6 foot 4. Top 1% in my country (Canada).

I'd say based on face alone I am 5 PSL, and adding my height, I'd say 6 PSL, and 7 PSL if I had a muscular ripped physique with a thick neck.

But none of that matters if I stay in isolation from the rest of the world. So I need to change things as soon as possible, otherwise, my genetics will go to waste and I'll just die alone anyways.
i'd say you're a htn...

UPDATE ON THIS THREAD: https://looksmax.org/threads/if-youre-5-5-psl-male-is-it-a-bad-idea-to-ltr-a-4-5-psl-girl.391641/

Well, well, well! What can I say? I went from KHHV to just a plain virgin within one month...

I've (6 PSL, rated on average) been on 5 fantastic dates with this girl (4.5 PSL) since she cold approached me last month. Even though I do have a somewhat bad schedule with postgraduate foundation medic training at the moment, I still managed to fit in time to date her. And every single one of them, in my view, went well. I'm not gonna bore you to death by autistically describing every single date in detail and what happened, but I'll give you the lowdown on what happened in a nutshell:

Date 1: Went to an independent coffee store to chat. Spent a bit of time together talking about our interests, getting to know each other. Eye contact was constant throughout, with hardly any awkward silences. We kinda mirrored each other's body language especially when she got animated from time to time.

Date 2: Went on a little trip to London together, during the gloriously hot weather. Left Surrey early in the morning, returned in the evening. I took her home to her parents. She touched my face from time to time. I reciprocated. Also, we linked arms often while walking around the parks, Oxford Street and a few other delightful sights around town. We enjoyed biking in the park too, and fuck the expensive food in London. We took our own food and had a picnic :lul::lul::lul: before dropping her off, we had a quick kiss on the cheek :love:

Date 3: Ate at a cute, hearty little restaurant for lunch together, which served hearty, well-flavoured food (she's a woman of colour and loves her spices.) Gotta admit we flirted throughout the entire date :owo: even stroked her soft hair after the meal

Date 4: I took her on a spontaneous, surprise road trip! Heck, we ended up on the motorway and drove all the way to Cambridgeshire, visiting random little villages but not getting out of the car jfl. When we drove back to Surrey I felt a little tired on the motorway so we parked the car on the hard shoulder. It was around 7:30 in the evening so the sun was setting; I had to get her home ASAP. But... we moved to the back seats of the car, held hands, caressed each other's faces and necks, and went in for a long, deep, wet kiss on the lips. Oh boy her lips were so soft; it felt like kissing freshly-made marshmallows. I gotta admit when I dropped her off home, I felt... empty. Like, I wanted to be with her again, to hold and comfort her.

Date 5: We had dinner at a nice restaurant after my training. Conversation flowed well again, flirted now and then, talked about the future and I will admit, getting a bit vulnerable during convos. I've never felt more opened up to a person of the opposite sex like this (other than my own mother.)

I'm honestly thinking of becoming exclusive with her and becoming her boyfriend. She's everything I'm looking for, if we're going with personal attributes and qualities. We also have so much in common, it feels like I'm talking to a clone of myself, but in the body of a cute half-white half-Indian woman. The reason why we took it a bit slow and didn't have sex yet was that she did not want to have sex unless she was in a committed relationship, and I respected her decision. In fact, I agree with her. (Her lay count at the moment is 1, with her former boyfriend.)

Should I become her boyfriend?

@mulattomaxxer
LTR material, but ive heard plenty of girls say "i dont fuck on the first date", "i like to wait longer" and then i fucked them on the first date/2nd date fast.
If you were internally attractive to her you would fuck her fast IMO.

But first fuck her, hangout with her until she ask you to be her boyfriend, that way you will have more control in relationship.

Also i see a lot of drama, demands, pussywhipped down the road.

She already knows you are a pussy, who to fuck would go on 5 dates without fucking, either she will let you fuck once in a week or sex gonna be terrible.

Also you need to drive a car before buying it.

And people keep saying only looks matter JFL.