Went on five dates with this wonderful girl. I'm thinking of becoming exclusive with her.

Should we become exclusive?

• Total voters
Why should I fuck other girls? That's cheating.... And I don't want to be deceitful to a girl I actually like.
Why do you think I'm fucked?
That’s a great attitude to not cheat. But yeah. That girl bluepilled in a second lol. You respect her wishes but does she respect yours ? You are getting used. In one form or another.

maybe she wants to get back at her ex. Maybe she only wants attention and validation from someone good looking. The longer you accept her bs the more she gonna think she can continue with it

He's not 6 PSL. He's a giga frauder and photoshops his pics. Just from mentally trying to remove his edits he's around 4.5-5 PSL.
Basically all his posts start with „I’ve been rated 6 psl on average“ and all he sends is giga edited full scribbled pics or parts of his face. Just play along at this point

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, thereallegend, Deleted member 7725 and 3 others
Time to smash boyo.

JFL at the replies. If you like her and want to be exclusive, do it, period. Good women exist and a good LTR is a great feeling. You don't have to give a fuck about all this redpilled alpha masculinity bullshit.

And it's not like it doesn't mean anything more than you both agree to not date other people. You don't have to put her on a pedestal, and if you don't like the relationship anymore you can leave her and date other girls.
👍

• +1
Reactions: AlexAP

mulattomaxxer

22 Y/O GYMCELLING VIRGIN​

(I would just like to mention this first, taking your advice from a virgin is probably retarded but w/e idgaf.)​

This comment chain is meme tier :redpill::feelsuhh::redpill:. While there are truths to the red pill there is a reasonable amount of delusion to it. Being 100% red pilled is a recipe for misery. You will always assume the worse in women and become jaded over time. You will also be consantly compensating because you have to be the AMOG. I would hate accosiate with anyone that was 100% by the book red pilled. The average normie doesn't have to spend 100s of hours researching redpill tactics. "Muh evolutionary psychology" JFL.

:bluepill::redpill::blackpill: All you need to have sex :bluepill::redpill::blackpill:

1. Mutual Attraction (Mere exposure effect and attraction to similarity help build this)
2. Good social skills
3. Confidence (or courage if you have no experience) to achieve you objective of sex
4. Kino escalation (If you have points 1 and 3 this should come natrually)
5. Masculine Energy (Be the leader and hold frame)

This shit isn't supposed to be hard. The primary objectives of animals is to reproduce. If your some PUA/redpiller/blackpiller your either an abused dog or a subhuman.

Your situation sounds good because she clearly has high interest. Your situation sounds alot better then slaying a drunk club slut the same night you meet her. Ask her out next time you see her IRL. Based on the events date 4 she wants to have sex with you. Now if you had been on all these dates and none of the physical intimacy had happened I would say she is leading you on.

Don't listen to the guys that are saying she is getting dicked down by chad while you "simp" (mutual affection =/= simping). There is no chance that this is happening.

Go exclusive with her JFL, you are already exclusive with her based on our DMs because your not seeing anyone else. Date 6 ask her to be your girlfriend while being very physical with her (groping etc, make sure your somewhere private or drunk lol). Date 6-7 just ask her to come back to your house then start fooling around. You could also trying getting sexual in your car or in the woods if you would rather do this.

Although saying this, the red pill guys make a point. While 5 dates without sex is fine you should definetly start trying to escalate things. The one chance I had with a girl was sqandered because I was to much of a faggot to make serious moves. You don't necessarily have to have sex with her the next time you meet but remember this. You want to have sex with her and she wants to have sex with you. You shouldn't have to wait long after asking her out. Personally I think she would have sex with you the next time you meet.

Whatever you deciede to do time is of the essense. Opportunities don't last forever.

• +1
Reactions: randomuser2407, Xangsane, bwrauycnee and 1 other person

mulattomaxxer

(I would just like to mention this first, taking your advice from a virgin is probably retarded but w/e idgaf.)​

This comment chain is meme tier :redpill::feelsuhh::redpill:. While there are truths to the red pill there is a reasonable amount of delusion to it. Being 100% red pilled is a recipe for misery. You will always assume the worse in women and become jaded over time. You will also be consantly compensating because you have to be the AMOG. I would hate accosiate with anyone that was 100% by the book red pilled. The average normie doesn't have to spend 100s of hours researching redpill tactics. "Muh evolutionary psychology" JFL.

:bluepill::redpill::blackpill: All you need to have sex :bluepill::redpill::blackpill:
1. Mutual Attraction (Mere exposure effect and attraction to similarity help build this)
2. Good social skills
3. Confidence (or courage if you have no experience) to achieve you objective of sex

This shit isn't supposed to be hard. The primary objectives of animals is to reproduce. If your some PUA/redpiller/blackpiller your either an abused dog or a subhuman.

Your situation sounds good because she clearly has high interest. Your situation sounds alot better then slaying a drunk club slut the same night you meet her. Ask her out next time you see her IRL. Based on the events date 4 she wants to have sex with you. Now if you had been on all these dates and none of the physical intimacy had happened I would say she is leading you on.

Don't listen to the guys that are saying she is getting dicked down by chad while you "simp" (mutual affection =/= simping). There is no chance that this is happening.

Go exclusive with her JFL, you are already exclusive with her based on our DMs because your not seeing anyone else. Date 6 ask her to be your girlfriend while being very physical with her (groping etc, make sure your somewhere private or drunk lol). Date 6-7 just ask her to come back to your house then start fooling around. You could also trying getting sexual in your car or in the woods if you would rather do this.

Although saying this, the red pill guys make a point. While 5 dates without sex is fine you should definetly start trying to escalate things. The one chance I had with a girl was sqandered because I was to much of a faggot to make serious moves. You don't necessarily have to have sex with her the next time you meet but remember this. You want to have sex with her and she wants to have sex with you. You shouldn't have to wait long after asking her out. Personally I think she would have sex with you the next time you meet.

Whatever you deciede to do time is of the essense. Opportunities don't last forever.
Yeah. Dnrd all of That but yeah. „This shit shouldn’t be hard“ is spot on. It’s fckin simple.

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
That's the blue piller in you speaking

Spinning plates is not manipulative. The women know they're just there to have sex, and when they get upgraded to an LTR, they know why, and when they get downgraded, they're mad but they quickly understand that it's their own fault, and they respect you more for not tolerating their bullshit. This is why "assholes" get laid the most while nice guys get the scraps.

Assholes aren't as bad as they are described, they are just guys who respect themselves enough to stand up for themselves and they don't accept disrespect from women because they see themselves as the prize, they have lots of women on rotation that they're having sex with and when one of them starts to become too disrespectful, they can next her without losing access to sex because they have other options. That is true abundance mentality.

And you don't need Chad looks for that, you just need confidence and good enough looks to attract those women (which can be achieved through looksmaxxing).

TRP is NOT PUA, because TRP is not about lying: https://killyourinnerloser.com/you-and-me/

Your idea of TRP is the lie you see on the news. True TRP is that website, it's about being honest with women but also in the sense that instead of waiting for women to offer you sex, you make attempts to get it and if you don't after a point, you communicate better and if that doesn't work, you move onto another girl. That is the true TRP way.

Honestly, I didn't even realize how blue pilled/naive you guys are.
Quality>quantity

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
UPDATE ON THIS THREAD: https://looksmax.org/threads/if-youre-5-5-psl-male-is-it-a-bad-idea-to-ltr-a-4-5-psl-girl.391641/

Well, well, well! What can I say? I went from KHHV to just a plain virgin within one month...

I've (6 PSL, rated on average) been on 5 fantastic dates with this girl (4.5 PSL) since she cold approached me last month. Even though I do have a somewhat bad schedule with postgraduate foundation medic training at the moment, I still managed to fit in time to date her. And every single one of them, in my view, went well. I'm not gonna bore you to death by autistically describing every single date in detail and what happened, but I'll give you the lowdown on what happened in a nutshell:

Date 1: Went to an independent coffee store to chat. Spent a bit of time together talking about our interests, getting to know each other. Eye contact was constant throughout, with hardly any awkward silences. We kinda mirrored each other's body language especially when she got animated from time to time.

Date 2: Went on a little trip to London together, during the gloriously hot weather. Left Surrey early in the morning, returned in the evening. I took her home to her parents. She touched my face from time to time. I reciprocated. Also, we linked arms often while walking around the parks, Oxford Street and a few other delightful sights around town. We enjoyed biking in the park too, and fuck the expensive food in London. We took our own food and had a picnic :lul::lul::lul: before dropping her off, we had a quick kiss on the cheek :love:

Date 3: Ate at a cute, hearty little restaurant for lunch together, which served hearty, well-flavoured food (she's a woman of colour and loves her spices.) Gotta admit we flirted throughout the entire date :owo: even stroked her soft hair after the meal

Date 4: I took her on a spontaneous, surprise road trip! Heck, we ended up on the motorway and drove all the way to Cambridgeshire, visiting random little villages but not getting out of the car jfl. When we drove back to Surrey I felt a little tired on the motorway so we parked the car on the hard shoulder. It was around 7:30 in the evening so the sun was setting; I had to get her home ASAP. But... we moved to the back seats of the car, held hands, caressed each other's faces and necks, and went in for a long, deep, wet kiss on the lips. Oh boy her lips were so soft; it felt like kissing freshly-made marshmallows. I gotta admit when I dropped her off home, I felt... empty. Like, I wanted to be with her again, to hold and comfort her.

Date 5: We had dinner at a nice restaurant after my training. Conversation flowed well again, flirted now and then, talked about the future and I will admit, getting a bit vulnerable during convos. I've never felt more opened up to a person of the opposite sex like this (other than my own mother.)

I'm honestly thinking of becoming exclusive with her and becoming her boyfriend. She's everything I'm looking for, if we're going with personal attributes and qualities. We also have so much in common, it feels like I'm talking to a clone of myself, but in the body of a cute half-white half-Indian woman. The reason why we took it a bit slow and didn't have sex yet was that she did not want to have sex unless she was in a committed relationship, and I respected her decision. In fact, I agree with her. (Her lay count at the moment is 1, with her former boyfriend.)

Should I become her boyfriend?

@mulattomaxxer
dnrd but good luck op (y)

• JFL
Reactions: SadLivwr and mulattomaxxer
Is this why women like abusive men?
Yes, abusive men are more confident and assertive than nice guys.

But women prefer guys who have the same qualities as abusive men without being abusive, so that's what we should aim for as men.

I'm tidying up from training so I'll reply to these responses later. Very interesting opinions though.

JFL at the replies. If you like her and want to be exclusive, do it, period. Good women exist and a good LTR is a great feeling. You don't have to give a fuck about all this redpilled alpha masculinity bullshit.

And it's not like it doesn't mean anything more than you both agree to not date other people. You don't have to put her on a pedestal, and if you don't like the relationship anymore you can leave her and date other girls.
Of course, a LTR is fine, the problem is not the LTR but the way he is letting her decide all the terms in the relationship. He is heading for a female led relationship if he doessn't take control, and I'm not talking about forcing her, I'm talking about simply being assertive and telling her what you want from her instead of letting her make all your choices for you.

I too want an LTR eventually, but on my own terms, so I wouldn't wait more than 2-3 dates to have sex, even if it's for a LTR.

I never said that spinning plates is better, what I said is that if you spin plates first, and you only upgrade women based on how they treat you, you will never have to tolerate disrespect, drama and fighting so you will get the most sex and your relationships will be far better than average. Since true love doesn't exist, and there are billions of women in the world, being focused on only one woman is a very bad idea, especially in this day and age.

LTR is fine as long as you don't simp, you don't have to be a manipulative asshole but you should be assertive and confident and you should treat women like they are not that important because you got options. Men who put women on the pedestal just tend to lack options, that's why they simp. Also, you can't fake alpha behaviour but you can learn it, but matching the woman's beauty standards is the first priority, which is where looksmaxxing comes in.

The problem with this forum is that they will looksmax but then they are still blue pilled for relationships, so in the end, they have the look to be alpha but they act beta so they get treated like betas anyways, so the looksmaxxing didn't help them, because they're missing a piece of the puzzle.

Screenshot 20201125 114843 Chrome

I'm tidying up from training so I'll reply to these responses later. Very interesting opinions though.
Op I have read through your post (both of them) and I have to ask how did the fact that she had sex with her former boyfriend come up. And what was he attitude when she mentioned it, and does her personality come off and being more naive, or more dominate

I have to ask these questions because I need to get a better understanding on who she is in order for me to answer the question "Should I date her better"

Just based off of what we know from what you have posted, I would honestly say no. If this was a girl that came from a religious house hold (like you have stated) than there should be no reason for her to be having sex outside of marriage. PERIOD.
If she had sex with her former boyfriend outside of a marriage that just goes to show you she has no integrity.
Even if she has sex with you so what, she is still having sex outside of a marriage. She is still breaking the moral code she was raised on
What makes you think she wont go any further.

And on top of all this, think about how ingrained this must have been in her while growing up. As you have stated her mother is VERY religious and while she was raising her daughter this must have been an issue that they went over in depth.

She has most likely been told premarital sex is bad and yet she still went against that rule. Either because she was too impressionable
or she was just hooked on lust. What makes you think she won't do the same with you. What makes you think that she won't break the promised of a monogamous relationship.

When she is in the right mood and she meets the right guy that lovely relationship you thought of in your head will be no more.

BUT

all this being said it could work out but you just have to HYPER VIGILANT

on a number of things

1) How you both of you handle conflict with one another
2) If she lacks integrity and breaks rule for you (major red flag)
3)If she is a dirty person (this translated to having low standards and a lack of care)
4)If she rejects you looking through her phone (This might seem extreme, but if you guys want to have a good relationship you must build trust)
5) If she flirts with other guys
6)If she wears revealing clothing out in public
7)If she talks about kinks and bdsm
8)If she talks about having sex with you before month 6 (despite what many idiots on this forum might say, this is a red flag because it goes to show that she has not learned her lesson and what she said about "wanting to take it slow is a bluff"

Remember this information it will help you

Cucked schizo tales

• +1
Reactions: TeamPunishment
Look, it doesn't matter if you want a relationship or a hookup, you're not really in a relationship with her if you're not banging her, you're just like those in the friendzone and don't think she's not getting some sex on the side with another guy, she just doesn't respect you enough to have sex with you because you don't respect yourself because you're not willing to be direct, because you lack confidence, so you play into her frame instead of the opposite, that is your real problem.

To be considered as a potential hookup, you don't have to be Chad, you just have to:

1 - Look your best
2 - Meet women who are looking to have sex with you
3 - Talk to them and try to have sex with them

A good example I can give you is Tinder. I can get 50 matches on that app very quickly but in those 50 matches, the vast majority are just there for attention, while some just want to waste my time with useless drawn out conversations while a select few actually want sex. It's the exact same in real life except that you're not limited by an algorithm, you can approach hundreds of women and maximize your number of opportunities to get laid more and faster than you could on dating apps.

Also, the same women who act like they are prudes would have sex with you on the first or second date if you had been ballsy and actually tried, but because you're too much of a pussy, they're not willing to give it to you easily. It's called the Madonna Whore Dichotomy, look it up. Honestly, a lot of guys on here desperately need to get red pilled, that's your main problem, you're just too blue pilled.

Do you know about dual mating strategy? Women put men into one of two categories, either you're a lover, or you're a provider (not necessarily rich). The lover is the most masculine and he actually gets to have sex early, while the provider has to wait for over 5 dates to just get a few crumbs. But don't think for a second that that same woman who's not willing to put out after 5 dates is going to do the same with a man that she sees as a lover.

To be in the lover/alpha category, it's not enough to just act in a confident way, you have to look the part too and that is where looksmaxxing comes in. Guys who are gymmaxxed, neckmaxxed, leanmaxxed and skinmaxxed, who have cool style and are confident and not too short are the kind who manage to have sex on the first or second date even with the same women who fool you by claiming that they're not like other girls.

You need to remember that yes, all women are like that (AWALT). That is what you are forgetting. Your incel past is preventing you from seeing what is right in front of you. The way I see it, you'll either get red pilled in the next 5 years or you'll simp, get cucked and eventually get married and divorce raped.

Recommended reading:

(especially the sidebar)
do you think that once you've been put into the "provider/beta" category in her mind its impossible to move into the first one?

This is my opinion. You are clearly chad but self proclaimed aspie, thus why you found this forum.

regular chads are on tiktok and support the blue pill and perpetrate it because they are attractive and have the backing of foids. You yourself can be bluepilled if you desire because your looks gives you that flexibility. Whereas most men have to try harder which leads them to the redpill / blackpill. Not saying you aren’t blackpilled on looks because you clearly are. But relationship wise it’s different because women have treated you better than us because of your looks
To be fair, I wasn't always exactly a looker. Before 2019, I was a little on the chubby side. But still, wherever I walked, I'd get girls looking at me. But I'd have to admit, this increased as soon as I leaned down.
I don't have Aspergers but I am considerably more introverted/shy compared to most other males I know. And I overthink things too much sometimes.

That's the blue piller in you speaking

Spinning plates is not manipulative. The women know they're just there to have sex, and when they get upgraded to an LTR, they know why, and when they get downgraded, they're mad but they quickly understand that it's their own fault, and they respect you more for not tolerating their bullshit. This is why "assholes" get laid the most while nice guys get the scraps.

Assholes aren't as bad as they are described, they are just guys who respect themselves enough to stand up for themselves and they don't accept disrespect from women because they see themselves as the prize, they have lots of women on rotation that they're having sex with and when one of them starts to become too disrespectful, they can next her without losing access to sex because they have other options. That is true abundance mentality.

And you don't need Chad looks for that, you just need confidence and good enough looks to attract those women (which can be achieved through looksmaxxing).

TRP is NOT PUA, because TRP is not about lying: https://killyourinnerloser.com/you-and-me/

Your idea of TRP is the lie you see on the news. True TRP is that website, it's about being honest with women but also in the sense that instead of waiting for women to offer you sex, you make attempts to get it and if you don't after a point, you communicate better and if that doesn't work, you move onto another girl. That is the true TRP way.

Honestly, I didn't even realize how blue pilled/naive you guys are.
Is that why many TRP men are unhappy in their 40s and 50s still trying to pick up women because they were unsuccessful in their youth?

So her Muslim Indian mother fucked a white guy and tries to talk religion :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Do her and your MENA ancestors a moral favour and move onto another hoe
The said white guy converted too just to marry her, but he doesn't practice it, compared to her mother.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15306
No, true fuckboys/assholes are red pilled, they are the men who get laid the most.

Looks definitely matter though because you can't be a fuckboy if you're ugly or look weak, but at the same time, if you look good and act weak around women, then you're not a fuckboy either.

There are a ton of guys who look good but are so blue pilled that they waste their potential by getting into a bad LTR instead of taking advantage of their looks to acquire a harem of women who respect them (the dream that many men secretly have).

The difference though is that most fuckboys don't have to learn how to be red pilled, it's in their nature, they know exactly how to treat women to get what they want and they know that gymmaxxing will get them looksmaxxed enough to get laid as much as they want if they can act the part too.

The red pill :redpill: is just a guide to becoming a fuckboy.

The black pill :blackpill: is just a nihilistic theory made by insecure nice guys (aka betas) who are so insecure that even after doing a ton of surgeries, they still don't have the guts to talk to women so they stay virgins until a woman saves them and that's only if they're lucky (sounds familiar?)

The blue pill :bluepill: is just the mainstream narrative that news, society, friends and family constantly spread about how to deal with women and what women are attracted to
(examples include: "Just be yourself", "Just go out more", "Women don't like muscles", "You already look perfect as you are, don't change anything", "A woman will find and steal you one day, you'll see", "Focusing on women is making you unattractive")

Ask women if they'd fuck any of these lads.

If she came from an actual conservative religious household her whore mother wouldn't have stepped into an interracial, interfaith relationship. :lul:

OP is soy TBH, everyone telling him the same shit and he's not having any of it; why even ask for input TBH, clearly made up his mind.

But won’t that make the guy doing the approaching look needy, in my mind he does.

If you ask me being approached by women is better because it showed that you are attractive enough for them to like you.
This is exactly why I don't approach women. I'm afraid of looking like a fumbling beta.

• +1
Reactions: maxxedfalloutdweller
Women make rules for betas, they break them for alphas.

Which are you, OP?

I think the point of this thread is that he isn’t trying to be a fuck boy. But I can see that his aspieness or genuine good nature led him to wanting a nice relationship with a girl.
Agreed with this. The worst thing I could do is manipulate a girl by secretly fucking other girls behind her back and I put all my heart and soul into her.

Yeah but the thing is that there are no exceptions, even the women who act like prudes would be more attracted to a more confident alpha guy than a beta who is super shy and too afraid to reveal his true intentions.

He's not aspie, he's just beta, and that's because he is blue pilled.
Isn't an alpha/beta mix more ideal?

He’s bluepilled because of his face.

if you were a chad and women always treated you good wouldn’t you be more bluepilled toward them as opposed to the cold rejection and science that led us to their true nature / blackpill?

if you were chad you would have little agreement with the redpill because the bluepill only applies to chads but is projected on the rest of society by foids who want to virtue signal
I absolutely dislike the redpill and mainly because it's teaching us to be manipulative towards women. Would I want to be known as that fuckboy asshole that cheats and hurts women's feelings and mental health? Absolutely not. My name would get about the place because we all know many women tend to be gossipy and once she's hurt, we're doomed.

I agree with this, is this why many men at these "alpha masculine sigma" whatever conventions tend to be balding men in their 50s who all have thick beards and huge muscles? They were unsuccessful with women in their youth, so they're careermaxxing, moneymaxxing and using that as well as their "masculinity" to attract naive young women, then dump them.
An LTR makes me feel fulfilled, and there's no other feeling than someone really close next to you other than your family.

do you think that once you've been put into the "provider/beta" category in her mind its impossible to move into the first one?
No.

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
If she came from an actual conservative religious household her whore mother wouldn't have stepped into an interracial, interfaith relationship. :lul:

OP is soy TBH, everyone telling him the same shit and he's not having any of it; why even ask for input TBH, clearly made up his mind.
He was happy to convert, and they met because of a strong intellectual connection and chemistry between the two.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15306
That’s a great attitude to not cheat. But yeah. That girl bluepilled in a second lol. You respect her wishes but does she respect yours ? You are getting used. In one form or another.

maybe she wants to get back at her ex. Maybe she only wants attention and validation from someone good looking. The longer you accept her bs the more she gonna think she can continue with it
Thanks. I'm 100% sure she respects mine, because this evening I asked her to be exclusive and commit to me and she said "yes". And she had so much glee on her voice over the phone.

(She does shit talk about her ex towards me though.)

Basically all his posts start with „I’ve been rated 6 psl on average“ and all he sends is giga edited full scribbled pics or parts of his face. Just play along at this point
I have been though. I'm looking at this from a detached pov.

I scribble because I don't want to be identified.

I'm sure you're not that ugly...
I never get cold approached on the street. I am not virgin either, I've had some girlfriends, but still, I've never been cold approached, except for like one time when I went to a club, but that doesn't count.
I mean on the street or in public. :feelsbadman:

I have been though. I'm looking at this from a detached pov.

I scribble because I don't want to be identified.
Yeye. Im Stil waiting for that unedited bathroom selfie you said you gonna send :lul:

mulattomaxxer

2. Good social skills

I agree wholeheartedly with your post. I did get the feeling on date 4 she wanted to sex me up, but because she'd rather take things slow I decided instead of making love to her, I'd caress and make out with her instead, building up sexual tension. I tried to treat her as my girlfriend at the time.

Now that I did ask her to become exclusive and committed to me last night over the phone, and she agreed, we're now both bf/gf.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: AlexAP and mulattomaxxer
She's the type that doesn't want to have sex outside of a committed relationship, and I respect her wishes. We did have deep, long kisses and touches though.
Greycel moment

Good. Because when I got with my girl I made her delete her Facebook and stop talking to every guy. In public I make sure she doesn’t even speak to men even if it’s a cashier.
BASED

Now that I did ask her to become exclusive and committed to me last night over the phone, and she agreed, we're now both bf/gf.
You did the right thing.(y)

He needs to listen to the misogynistic rants because they are helpful tbh
Ik ik but I'm talking about the seething jealouscels.. just let him have fun ffs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and Vermilioncore
Hard to believe you’re 6 psl if you’ve been on 5 dates on not smashed. Tbf I didn’t read the details so maybe there’s something I’m missing
I had a Chadlite friend that went on 15 dates with his looksmatch and he didn't fuck. Too many white guys are bluepilled and they completely fuck up their opportunities.

He then went on to LTR a low tier (5.5/10) becky.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, randomuser2407, mulattomaxxer and 1 other person
On my first date with my LTR I touched her pussy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Be_ConfidentBro
Not gonna read all that bullshit son, but it’s simple; rape her then mutilate her
You are indeed Misogynistic, Sexist, Transphobic AND you are a Homophobe :eek:

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore