What about me in this photo is “not good enough”

R

Redwhiteandbluepill

Kraken
I get hot matches on bumble but never goes anywhere. I think it’s a lack of cool things like colorful hair earrings ect because the pic is structurally good looking enuff I think.

blackops2cel phenotype ruins you, makes you look repulsive

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Mateusz74 and KrissKross
Your lips and your cheekbones are flaws.

Apart from that you have a good eye area and an average jaw.

Get rid of the neckbeard, it makes you look low class.

• +1
Reactions: KaczynskiCel, JMax, eduardkoopman and 11 others
I get hot matches on bumble but never goes anywhere. I think it’s a lack of cool things like colorful hair earrings ect because the pic is structurally good looking enuff I think.

shit pic plus you lack style, looks too normie tbh ( your hairstyle i like it, but most people will find it weird/not fit your appearence )
also maybe you arent low inhib enough to talk with girls online, you gotta be straight: i want to clap your pussy, if she doesnt accept it just go to another womyn
but you look good nonetheless

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and johncruz12345
Get rid of the neckbeard, it makes you look low class.
his case is probably the same as mine:
he likes it and he has a good lower third only if hes got this thin beard underneath
probably because too much submental fat

I need at least some facial hair.

Is the problem that I don’t look rich?

Grow in a full stubble or don’t bother with facial hair, your colouring seems off so try tanning, and the photo is aspie af. Get some better photos taken, not just selfies.

you have pubes hair as a beard, otherwise you have a good base (although squintfrauding here) , get some coloring with betacarotene too and more muscle, but the pubes need to be fixed

you have pubes hair as a beard, otherwise you have a good base (although squintfrauding here) , get some coloring with betacarotene too and more muscle, but the pubes need to be fixed

My stubble is like this now. But it’s very patchy. It looks fuller when grown to pube length.

its better, but add retin A and betacarotene for coloring tbh, then gymcel
Beta carotene doesn’t work. Have you ever seen a single before after success with it? I’ve taken it for years.

the study on women favoring it used computer rendered pictures. Beta carotene in the real world only changed the color where fatis stored. (Palms)

Beta carotene doesn’t work. Have you ever seen a single before after success with it? I’ve taken it for years.

the study on women favoring it used computer rendered pictures. Beta carotene in the real world only changed the color where fatis stored. (Palms)
it works, just add dosage, if your body breaks it down quickly it wont work you need it to accumulate maybe you have a fast metabolism double/triple the dose till it works then maintain

Your zygos are almost non existing, Id urge you do undergo zygo implants or zso, zso is pretty much cheap.
Other than that, your phenotype kills you. You are white but you have dark brown eyes. Get colored Eyes asap

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
your facial hair looks like absolute shit lol you gotta get rid of that. i could grow a stronger beard than that when i was like 14

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
It's because your pictures are boring, that's why you don't get matches, you are not ugly and you definitely look masculine enough for Tinder.

-Use a DSLR camera with a 1.8 f stop, a 1/320 shutter speed, and a 100 ISO in good lighting
-Use 4-5 pictures (less than 4 would look fake and more than 5 would look try-hard)
-Wear a different outfit in each picture
-Wear only stylish clothes that fit and the colours need to match well
-Use a different location for each picture
-Don't take selfies, use a tripod instead otherwise you look like a loner
-Take all your photos from the waist-up or full body, don't use close-ups, you're not handsome enough for close-ups
-Take your photos in the right lighting (the best lighting is during the sunrise and sunset because those are the golden hours when the sun is low enough to give you no shadows on your face and make you look your best)
-Take all your photos outside in good locations (forest, city near tall buildings, rooftop, beach, lake, famous landmarks, or other cool things)

To improve your looks:
-Shave your beard, it doesn't give you a good look because it looks patchy, if it's just because you trimmed it, then keep it more full, otherwise shave it off, it makes you look homeless.
-Get rid of that long hair and get a crew cut instead, it will also make you look less homeless and more trustworthy which is important for Tinder because girls won't have sex with guys who look trashy.

If you want better advice on easy improvements for your looks and how to take better pictures and how to succeed on Tinder, I recommend you check out this free guide that I found, it's where I got all of this information, it teaches you how to get matches, how to message women, how to get dates, what to do on dates, how to escalate during the date, how to have sex after and how to keep the girl around as either a fuckbuddy or girlfriend, it also teaches how to get threesomes and so much more: https://killyourinnerloser.com/tinder-guide/

• +1
Reactions: Wrecker, eduardkoopman, Deleted member 6310 and 6 others
It's because your pictures are boring, that's why you don't get matches, you are not ugly and you definitely look masculine enough for Tinder.

-Use a DSLR camera with a 1.8 f stop, a 1/320 shutter speed, and a 100 ISO in good lighting
-Use 4-5 pictures (less than 4 would look fake and more than 5 would look try-hard)
-Wear a different outfit in each picture
-Wear only stylish clothes that fit and the colours need to match well
-Use a different location for each picture
-Don't take selfies, use a tripod instead otherwise you look like a loner
-Take all your photos from the waist-up or full body, don't use close-ups, you're not handsome enough for close-ups
-Take your photos in the right lighting (the best lighting is during the sunrise and sunset because those are the golden hours when the sun is low enough to give you no shadows on your face and make you look your best)
-Take all your photos outside in good locations (forest, city near tall buildings, rooftop, beach, lake, famous landmarks, or other cool things)

To improve your looks:
-Shave your beard, it doesn't give you a good look because it looks patchy, if it's just because you trimmed it, then keep it more full, otherwise shave it off, it makes you look homeless.
-Get rid of that long hair and get a crew cut instead, it will also make you look less homeless and more trustworthy which is important for Tinder because girls won't have sex with guys who look trashy.

If you want better advice on easy improvements for your looks and how to take better pictures and how to succeed on Tinder, I recommend you check out this free guide that I found, it's where I got all of this information, it teaches you how to get matches, how to message women, how to get dates, what to do on dates, how to escalate during the date, how to have sex after and how to keep the girl around as either a fuckbuddy or girlfriend, it also teaches how to get threesomes and so much more: https://killyourinnerloser.com/tinder-guide/

Holy shit this is an amazing post.

• +1
Reactions: randomuser2407
Also cheek filler is much better than implants. But more costly.

Get rid off the beard, surgery to make your lips bigger, green contacts

And also you need good quality pics to do good on tinder

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512
Get rid off the beard, surgery to make your lips bigger, green contacts

And also you need good quality pics to do good on tinder
I literally just ordered blue grey and very subtle green ones all with limbal ring. I would have got louder green ones had i read this in time.

But limbal rings are the key. And grey is usually the best for black eyes like myself since they just lighten and green tends to be too subtle.

0 zygos. Zygo implants or fillers would ascend you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4720
0 zygos. Zygo implants or fillers would ascend you.
I’ve done radiesss in my cheeks before. Will proly do it again. For some reason I noticed headaxhe for weeks After.

Weird to have some chemical injected into your face. No telling what it does biologically.

No cheekbones

Your lips and your cheekbones are flaws.

Apart from that you have a good eye area and an average jaw.

Mirin' dat avatar, I always thought Gaddafi looked uber chad when young it's a shame he aged so bad even though he had billions to looksmax.

• +1
Reactions: Ocelot
Bad facial hair - just shave it all off. It makes you look unkempt.

Long philtrum and thin upper lip

Unremarkable cheekbones

My stubble is like this now. But it’s very patchy. It looks fuller when grown to pube length.

Bad skin quality and look like a drug user/smoker/over-drinker. Not saying you are but you asked and these pictures give those vibes.

I suggest a regimen of daily Retin-A, as high a concentration as is comfortable up to 0.1 (probably start with 0.05%), monthly microneedling (with PRP is best but requires a professional and may be expensive) and abstain from cigarettes or drugs which can really take a toll on the skin if you use those.

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
I’ve done radiesss in my cheeks before. Will proly do it again. For some reason I noticed headaxhe for weeks After.

Weird to have some chemical injected into your face. No telling what it does biologically.
hyaluronic acid is better since it can be dissolved if youre not happy with it. That was a poor choice tbh.

Bad facial hair - just shave it all off. It makes you look unkempt.

Long philtrum and thin upper lip

Unremarkable cheekbones

The facial hair is to giver ur appearance of a shorter philtrum.

I’m getting conflicting advice. Tanning can’t be done while on retin-a and carotene simply doesn’t work for even facial skin.

It colors the skin preferentially in the fatty deposits.

HA cheek filler is definitely an easy fix aside from the cost.

Bad skin quality and look like a drug user/smoker/over-drinker. Not saying you are but you asked and these pictures give those vibes.

I suggest a regimen of daily Retin-A, as high a concentration as is comfortable up to 0.1 (probably start with 0.05%), monthly microneedling (with PRP is best but requires a professional and may be expensive) and abstain from cigarettes or drugs which can really take a toll on the skin if you use those.

I drink maybe once a week and only use e-cigs when I’m out. I think my skin looks like this due to acne in the past.

Also: retin - a makes the skin red and peel so it won’t really make me look healthier. It will ward off aging long term and improve texture irregularities.

but a tan would immediately improve the appearance of my facial health.

Chad. But shave or at least trim the „beard“ down to short stubble

get a fade cut ASAP

the only bad thing is the hair

LOL it worked insane for me you coping hard

Ur chad/ chadlite but u can't have shitty pics with a plain white shirt on bumble. Need to have "bro" pics e.g. one pic "with the boys" and at least one with a girl

Ur chad/ chadlite but u can't have shitty pics with a plain white shirt on bumble. Need to have "bro" pics e.g. one pic "with the boys" and at least one with a girl
This dude lives in a trailer park he doesn’t have “bro” pics

• Ugh..
Reactions: Hipcel
do you chew on left side?