What are the ALL benefits of sleep?

niggersodomizer69

niggersodomizer69

Iron
Even the most pessimistic blackpillers say that good sleep is amazing for looksmaxxing. So what are the actual benefits of this, aesthetics-wise?
The only ones that come to my mind are better muscle recovery, and looking less tired. MAYBE better skin, less bloating, lower bf, and better eye proportions (which is simply connected with the looking less tired thing). But the latter ones seem to just be speculations. Don't get me wrong, it is a lot, but doesn't seem like it would make sleep the number one looksmax.
Have I missed any other benefit of sleep?

Even the most pessimistic blackpillers say that good sleep is amazing for looksmaxxing. So what are the actual benefits of this, aesthetics-wise?
The only ones that come to my mind are better muscle recovery, and looking less tired. MAYBE better skin, less bloating, lower bf, and better eye proportions (which is simply connected with the looking less tired thing). But the latter ones seem to just be speculations. Don't get me wrong, it is a lot, but doesn't seem like it would make sleep the number one looksmax.
wtf is this thread sleep is literally one of the most importnat softmaxxes

doesn't add much but if you lose it you're fucked bad

its important for everything especially for skin lol its not a maybe start sleeping consistently most looksmaxxes yr doing would be pointless if yr not getting enough sleep

• +1
Reactions: niggersodomizer69