What happened to me made no sense

CupOfCoffee

CupOfCoffee

IdentityCrisisCel
I'm on vacation now with my relatives, very tall Scandinavian people. We went to get ice cream in a group of 3, other 2 were 6'3 and 6'5, both better looking than me, tanner etc. The girl selling ice cream CLEARLY was interested in me, 5'11 average looking white pale guy. She smiled and gave me a sexual look, and she overfilled my ice cream cup intentionally, she gave everyone else less. My cousin offered to get me her number but I told him nah, I figured I'm not on vacation to do that shit. My autistic brain actually shut down as it was happening so I didn't know how to act tbh. But how the fuck does this make sense? Maybe she liked me cuz I was with them?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Swagwaffle and xForgotMyName
shes a gold digger who thought u were famous because you had 2 big bodyguards

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: haircutcel, Arkantos, Swagwaffle and 9 others
unlike what incel autits say girls do have a type, you probably were hers.

give more context

whats ur psl, and whats hers?

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74, CupOfCoffee, Deleted member 470 and 1 other person
fake

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
Maybe the Chads were out of her league so it was pointless to give them IOI. But you are probably going to say she was cute like every guy that receive an IOI from a girl that isn't over 300lbs.

P in V is only IOI.
Sexual starvation leads to delusion

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245, DidntRead, ChoSeungHui and 1 other person
its all in your head bro

the blackpill has made you so damn insane that your actually seeing things like that girl giving you a second glance.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Arkantos, Deleted member 245, Swagwaffle and 4 others
its all in your head bro

the blackpill has made you so damn insane that your actually seeing things like that girl giving you a second glance.
nah bro she overfilled his ice cream cup intentionally thats a hard ioi if i ever seen one

tales from the basement

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle, DidntRead, ULTRATERAX63 and 4 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, Swagwaffle and xForgotMyName
unlike what incel autits say girls do have a type, you probably were hers.

give more context

whats ur psl, and whats hers?

its all in your head bro

It wasn't just me that saw it, the other 2 guys said she clearly was coming onto me, one cousin suggested that he get me her number.. Right when she saw me smiled flirtatiosuly and acted nervous, I have no fucking idea why
Maybe the Chads were out of her league so it was pointless to give them IOI. But you are probably going to say she was cute like every guy that receive an IOI from a girl that isn't over 300lbs.
She was average like me, I'm not expecting some Stacy to hit on me lol

Last edited:
It wasn't just me that saw it, the other 2 guys said she clearly was coming onto me, one cousin suggested that he get me her number.. Right when she saw me smiled flirtatiosuly and acted nervous, I have no fucking idea why

Contrary to the blackpill belief, this actually happens. It means that the girl considers you attractive, while also knows you're being in her league.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and CupOfCoffee
Contrary to the blackpill belief, this actually happens. It means that the girl considers you attractive, while also knows you're being in her league.
It's true it happened right in front of my eyes. Really feels like shit that I didn't at least get her number or smth

• So Sad
Reactions: Alexanderr, xForgotMyName and Deleted member 470
go
It's true it happened right in front of my eyes. Really feels like shit that I didn't at least get her number or smth
go back there and get it buddy boyo

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
Just be lucky theory

why wouldn't you get the number?! lol

you could be spending your evenings with a cutie in your arms while there

• So Sad

I swear my brain wants me to be lonely and depressed. I'm so used to the comfort of being left alone that any attempt from someone else to get closer to me makes me shut them out.

• Woah
Reactions: xForgotMyName

Just because a woman smiles at you doesn't mean she wants to date you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245 and CupOfCoffee
Just because a woman smiles at you doesn't mean she wants to date you

true, but when it comes to IOIs, it's always better to overestimate than underestimate.
even if you've read her cues wrong, all you have to do is "back off," apologize, and keep acting like you would otherwise.

it's not like OP is some fat and old hollywood producer creeping on young actresses.

op is obviously afraid of rejection.
which is wrong. objectively it's just a moment of "no thanks."
he's just making it much bigger in his head.
and so are you.

you could literally confirm this by going out of your house right now, and asking a random woman :
"hey, i think you're cute; do you want to go for a coffee and maybe get to know each other."

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and CupOfCoffee
true, but when it comes to IOIs, it's always better to overestimate than underestimate.
even if you've read her cues wrong, all you have to do is "back off," apologize, and keep acting like you would otherwise.

it's not like OP is some fat and old hollywood producer creeping on young actresses.

op is obviously afraid of rejection.
which is wrong. objectively it's just a moment of "no thanks."
he's just making it much bigger in his head.
and so are you.

you could literally confirm this by going out of your house right now, and asking a random woman :
"hey, i think you're cute; do you want to go for a coffee and maybe get to know each other."
I might start doing that now and then just to experiment. Fear of rejection is ruining my life, it's not my looks alone.

• +1
xForgotMyName

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Deleted member 245, CupOfCoffee and 2 others
get me let that straigth

there was a girl smiling at you and your cousin even offered to get her your number

but

you were too high inhib and now you rather post about it on looksmax wondering if she was interested in you or not when there was only one way to find out?

TenderShinyAfricangroundhornbill-size_restricted.gif
RectangularKlutzyIrukandjijellyfish-size_restricted.gif
tenor.gif

• So Sad
get me let that straigth

there was a girl smiling at you and your cousin even offered to get her your number

but

you were too high inhib and now you rather post about it on looksmax wondering if she was interested in you or not when there was only one way to find out?

tenor.gif
his chin to philitrum ratio is 10% too short for him to have enough SMV for her to possibly like him

• JFL
Reactions: paulie_walnuts
I guess she felt sorry for you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
Go back there naked

• +1
get me let that straigth

but

tenor.gif
No need to rub it in, I know I'm socially retarded