What tf do I do now? Yubo girl situation

coolguy1

coolguy1

Kraken
I asked this yubo girl where she was from and then I told here where I am from and she said this.

Translation
Girl: Are you doing something on the night of 3 september. I am staying in a random hotel with a friend.
Girl: In <city>
Me: I could I think (acting like I dont rlly care or smthing idk I'm aspie af)
Girl: Good
Girl: No in <city> near <city> I think, not sure.
Me: Whats ur number

Knipsel1223

Im kissless virgin wtf do I do now? Should I ask her to meet at the hotel, I'm way too aspie to do smthing in public.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Beetlejuice and Deleted member 11963

• +1
  • WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 275, Fear, Deleted member 11963 and 1 other person
She still hasn't given her number, over for my cortisol

bro she hardly responded, just wait for her to reply. don't get ur hopes up, doesn't seem that interested tbh.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: gamma and coolguy1
bro she hardly responded, just wait for her to reply. don't get ur hopes up, doesn't seem that interested tbh.
Yeah I think ur right bro, maybe she already found a chad in my area:feelswah:

fuck her bro you deserve better

nog een nederlander brutal @larsanova69

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 275, RODEBLUR and Lars
Yeah I think ur right bro, maybe she already found a chad in my area:feelswah:
wait actually im retarded. i read it the wrong way round. seems interested to meet if she's telling you where her hotel is tbh.

• +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR
  • +1
Reactions: Biiyo03, Deleted member 14826 and Deleted member 14323
lifefuel bro(y)❤️
just wait for her to message back, if she doesn't so what. talking to girls on these apps, nothing is ever guaranteed! good luck chad!

• Love it
Reactions: coolguy1
If she doesn't answer do I wait longer or double text, idk how this works

I asked this yubo girl where she was from and then I told here where I am from and she said this.

Translation
Girl: Are you doing something on the night of 3 september. I am staying in a random hotel with a friend.
Girl: In <city>
Me: I could I think (acting like I dont rlly care or smthing idk I'm aspie af)
Girl: Good
Girl: No in <city> near <city> I think, not sure.
Me: Whats ur number

View attachment 1280119

Im kissless virgin wtf do I do now? Should I ask her to meet at the hotel, I'm way too aspie to do smthing in public.
yes you faggot go in for the kill (y)(y)(y)

SHE GAVE HER NUMBER BYE INCELS :cool: :chad:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and Deleted member 14826
Ben jij uit Nederland of Belgie?

LITERALLY INVITED HIM TO A HOTEL WTFFFFFFFFFFFFF

NOT INTERESTED MY ASS

Giga, mega, Uber chad.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9274
Is Yubo goed voor nederlandse JBs? Is het makkelijk nederlandse JBs te slayen?
Het laagste waar je de zoekfunctie op kan zetten is 30km dus is moeilijk om mensen uit de buurt te vinden. En meeste jbs zitten erop voor validatie en insta volgers. Maar als je er maar lang genoeg op zit vind je vast wel iemand.
Giga, mega, Uber chad.
I only have 20 matches after like 4 hours lol. Idk what happened, last times I used I got much more.

Idk what to say to her on whatsapp now, I can't fuck this up

Het laagste waar je de zoekfunctie op kan zetten is 30km dus is moeilijk om mensen uit de buurt te vinden. En meeste jbs zitten erop voor validatie en insta volgers. Maar als je er maar lang genoeg op zit vind je vast wel iemand.

I only have 20 matches after like 4 hours lol. Idk what happened, last times I used I got much more.
20 matches in 4 hours sound good fym

Or maybe idk anymore because i stopped swiping

But fuck yubo tbh

Those bitches live way too far and i literally got led on by a stacylite for like 2 weeks just to get ghosted

She was literally acting like she was head over heels in love with me constantly and then just fucked off one day

Guess she found chad?

• So Sad
20 matches in 4 hours sound good fym

Or maybe idk anymore because i stopped swiping

But fuck yubo tbh

Those bitches live way too far and i literally got led on by a stacylite for like 2 weeks just to get ghosted

She was literally acting like she was head over heels in love with me constantly and then just fucked off one day

Guess she found chad?
20 matches on yubo after 1000 swipes is not alot lol. How long did u use yubo for? They changed the lowest distance btw. It's now 30km, but I'm not sure it even works lol.

20 matches on yubo after 1000 swipes is not alot lol. How long did u use yubo for? They changed the lowest distance btw. It's now 30km, but I'm not sure it even works lol.
I've been on yubo for 2 years now

I don't swipe at all anymore, i just get like 4 matches a day

Swiping is irrelevant imo, ususally they put their instagram or snapchat in their description and i just add them there and skip the whole yubo part

• +1
I've been on yubo for 2 years now

I don't swipe at all anymore, i just get like 4 matches a day

Swiping is irrelevant imo, ususally they put their instagram or snapchat in their description and i just add them there and skip the whole yubo part
2 years damnn. And no girl ever wanted to meet up?

Honestly I feel like after the first two days it's not even worth to use the app anymore because u lose ur boost or smthing but idk, I have never used it for more than a week.

2 years damnn. And no girl ever wanted to meet up?

Honestly I feel like after the first two days it's not even worth to use the app anymore because u lose ur boost or smthing but idk, I have never used it for more than a week.
The only one who wanted to i actually met every recently which was the one i just mentioned

I didn't even mention anything about meeting up, she was like ''we have to meet up'' and she even went out of her way to play like before i even got the chance to say yes, she assumed my position, she said something like ''promise me we'll meet up! you: promise me: promise ok!'' some weird shit like that lmao

• +1
The only one who wanted to i actually met every recently which was the one i just mentioned

I didn't even mention anything about meeting up, she was like ''we have to meet up'' and she even went out of her way to play like before i even got the chance to say yes, she assumed my position, she said something like ''promise me we'll meet up! you: promise me: promise ok!'' some weird shit like that lmao
Foids are brutal man. How old was she?

• +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR
Should I ask her for how many ppl the hotel room is or is that weird

Move on she ain’t interested

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: sorrowfulsad, Beetlejuice and coolguy1
Go ER

• JFL
She ghosted me btw stupid girl

This is urgent what do I say???

noo wtf I cant do that its over:feelswhy::feelswhy:
hahaha if too scared just say ur out atm, but don't pussy out make sure you call her another time (y)

• +1
hahaha if too scared just say ur out atm, but don't pussy out make sure you call her another time (y)
Oke bro, videocall is too much I could never do that I hate talking online and i'm subhuman in my front cam bro fuck man

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14323
Oke bro, videocall is too much I could never do that I hate talking online and i'm subhuman in my front cam bro fuck man
ur good bro

• +1