What type of diet do you recommend to have?

Roge

Roge

Heightfidence and faceonality
Peat, Weston Price, Aajonus Vonderplanitz etc.
Carnivore, keto etc. Or suggest other variant.

Maybe its better to just eat all healthy food and stop caring that much?

Obviously talking in order to looksmax, anti-age, be healthy and just overall what will be the best and most balanced

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: strawberrymushroom
Low sugar high protein

• +1
Reactions: N1666 and Roge
the kind where you cook most of your food yourself using unprocessed ingredients.

doesn't matter if you're eating pizza if you know where the flour, tomatoes, spices, and meats came from.

• +1
Reactions: strawberrymushroom, PsychoDsk, N1666 and 3 others
the kind where you cook most of your food yourself using unprocessed ingredients.

doesn't matter if you're eating pizza if you know where the flour, tomatoes, spices, and meats came from.
So just eat all healthy food and dont exclude anything? Like peat exclude fish and so on

Ngl i want this
4004034 20240304 182724

And idk what is this but i want it too :lul:
4004032 20240308 184416

So just eat all healthy food and dont exclude anything? Like peat exclude fish and so on
there's no real need to exclude anything if you made it, ready to eat dishes tend to contain too much oil and salt, but if you are the one making them then the same dishes are fine.

burgers from a fast food chain are shit for example, but if you are baking the bread, and grinding your own patties from ground beef then you have full control over the amount of sugar, salt and oil that's in it.

• +1
Reactions: Roge
Peat, Weston Price, Aajonus Vonderplanitz etc.
Carnivore, keto etc. Or suggest other variant.

Maybe its better to just eat all healthy food and stop caring that much?

Obviously talking in order to looksmax, anti-age, be healthy and just overall what will be the best and most balanced
eat niggers

• JFL
Don’t eat processed jew shit and thats enough.

• +1
Reactions: jsp, Chico and Roge
Ngl i want this
View attachment 2792231

And idk what is this but i want it too :lul:
View attachment 2792232
it's a low calorie high protein form of tiramisu that I eat daily.

those fries were air-fried, I peeled the potatos and cut them into fries myself, they're from my neighbours garden.

I watched the beef for the patties be grinded with my own eyes at the butcher, they're just a lean beef mix, though the patties are from the baker, I make them myself too but didn't have time, bread has remarkably high quality in my country though, it's unlike american breads.

• +1
Reactions: Roge and Zonar
it's a low calorie high protein form of tiramisu that I eat daily.
How to do it
I watched the beef for the patties be grinded with my own eyes at the butcher, they're just a lean beef mix, though the patties are from the baker, I make them myself too but didn't have time, bread has remarkably high quality in my country though, it's unlike american breads.
Germany afaik?

How to do it

I worded the ingredients weirdly, but basically I use.

cake base: 2 scoops of oat flour, 2 scoops of regular flour, 4 scoops of cassein protein, two spoons of baking soda, 1 scoop of cornstarch, two eggs, 2-3 spoons of applesauce, about 1 scoop worth of blended almonds, vanilla extract, cinnamon, three spoons of erythrithol (brown form)

sauce: 1:1 low fat yogurt to mascarpone (I used like 350g of both), cinnamon, erythrithol (powder form), more vanilla extract, 8 scoops of whey.

after the base is baked, flip it around, heat some milk with cacoa powder, add rum extract to this (it's in the baking section) pour that on top of the bread before you put on the sauce.

powder it with cocoa afterwards.
Germany afaik?
netherlands.

• +1

I worded the ingredients weirdly, but basically I use.

cake base: 2 scoops of oat flour, 2 scoops of regular flour, 4 scoops of cassein protein, two spoons of baking soda, 1 scoop of cornstarch, two eggs, 2-3 spoons of applesauce, about 1 scoop worth of blended almonds, vanilla extract, cinnamon, three spoons of erythrithol (brown form)

sauce: 1:1 low fat yogurt to mascarpone (I used like 350g of both), cinnamon, erythrithol (powder form), more vanilla extract, 8 scoops of whey.

after the base is baked, flip it around, heat some milk with cacoa powder, add rum extract to this (it's in the baking section) pour that on top of the bread before you put on the sauce.

netherlands.
ewa neef

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk
Keto+calorie defacit is good for weightloss. Regular diet-preservatives+protein and calorie surplus is good for building muscle. Anything else is cope.

• +1