What’s better: tell a girl your true intentions or just flirt until they agree to a date?

looks>books

looks>books

Do not be as you are, but as you should be
Obviously second one but should you ever tell a girl your true intentions? Like you like them and sh? There’s a girl rn she’s always texting me first and I don’t want to fumble 🤦‍♂️

Obviously second one but should you ever tell a girl your true intentions? Like you like them and sh? There’s a girl rn she’s always texting me first and I don’t want to fumble 🤦‍♂️
no if she liked you she would tell you

the moment you say something like that women will get the ick and leave you

• +1
Reactions: notgraycel245969 and looks>books
Do not do that.

just subtly flirt and talk until you get clear signs ( you will know ) of her feelings torwards and thats when you step up
your game and risk anything.

• +1
Reactions: igniteisbad and looks>books
send her a nut vid and say oopsie woopsie I didn't mean to, to show off ur package

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lokmazclock, Thebbcmaxxer and looks>books
are you looking to hookup and she's looking for an ltr?

I usually just ask them to come over and fuck, and we do just that, but that's just me

only works for non-dicklet's :(
you can fraud. I only got 6 but can fraud a bigger size. look up dickpic guide I'm pretty sure they got some on here. dickmaxxing guide prob includes sum

• +1
Reactions: DeadByThirty