What's Sean O'Pry's bizygomatic width?

A

ArabIncel

Solstice
Can someone measure it off of these pictures below? I'd imagine it's at least 15 cm (considering the average is ~14 cm). Probably closer to 15.5 cm though.

Attachments

• 56816-.jpg
    56816-.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 215
  • d7af277d302bb68f40288e1f9dca0579.jpg
    d7af277d302bb68f40288e1f9dca0579.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 217
  • 154636655.jpg
    154636655.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 219
  • Sean+O+Pry+Celebs+G+Shock+Event+NYC+yE6gjcApsyAl.jpg
    Sean+O+Pry+Celebs+G+Shock+Event+NYC+yE6gjcApsyAl.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 211
  • 0432b3e233081e3f583a6ef53ed51670.jpg
    0432b3e233081e3f583a6ef53ed51670.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 218
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, Deleted member 3202, thecel and 1 other person
All I see is cuck mid face. Pass

• Hmm...
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, her, Deleted member 3702 and 9 others
14.8cm around

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202, Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3043 and 2 others
mogs u to death, "cuck midface" is that how you cope, horseface?
He mogs shit. I'm one head taller than him with actually developed middle third and angularities. O pry is just eye area. Kys clueless faggot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chadeep
14.8cm around
Are you sure? He has a longer nose and similar es ratio to me and yet his midface ratio mogs me to death meaning he IPD mogs meaning he must have a much wider face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Greeicy and Chadeep
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and Vidyacoper
He mogs shit. I'm one head taller than him with actually developed middle third and angularities. O pry is just eye area. Kys clueless faggot
5E238DE6 E055 462D 9051 495D0ED6C62C

you probably look like shit lol, post pics or stfu nigger

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: greywind, onfiresems, Deleted member 6401 and 6 others

What do you mean he's just eye area? His lower third is great. His bigonial width is perfect relative to his bizygomatic width. His chin is robust and tall. It's square and wide too. Overall a GREAT lower third.

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and 2 others
Opry is seriously overrated

Meeks mogs hard

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and Darkstrand
SeanOPryCelebsGShockEventNYCyE6gjcApsyAl

This is him with ideal bizygomatic

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, hoodmaxxnigga, her and 6 others
What do you mean he's just eye area? His lower third is great. His bigonial width is perfect relative to his bizygomatic width. His chin is robust and tall. It's square and wide too. Overall a GREAT lower third.
not to mention his one in a million cheekbones and perfect lips with short philtrum

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and 2 others
No

Opry jaw is bad

• +1
not to mention his one in a million cheekbones and perfect lips with short philtrum
His cheekbones are not the best imo, never seen such high cheekbones, but they lack a ton of protrusion

• +1
No

Opry jaw is bad

Lol his lower third is nowhere close to being "bad." How is it bad? Look at his chin...
And his bigonial width is perfect. How is it bad?

• +1
His cheekbones are not the best imo, never seen such high cheekbones, but they lack a ton of protrusion
yeah they dont project all that far but... theyre the most high set out of all models/supermodels

• +1
Lol his lower third is nowhere close to being "bad." How is it bad? Look at his chin...
And his bigonial width is perfect. How is it bad?
Read the thread he hs roundish jw due to shit ramus

Imo oprys only good feature are his zygos

• +1
Read the thread he hs roundish jw due to shit ramus

Imo oprys only good feature are his zygos
Lips, Philtrum and Eyes Too. Eye Area Is literally Everything Jaw is a Cope.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Lips, Philtrum and Eyes Too. Eye Area Is literally Everything Jaw is a Cope.
His eye area is aspie

Roundish lower Eyelids & gay alien hooding

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and cardiologist
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and PubertyMaxxer
I'm in awe at subhumans here thinking they mog o'pry jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep, Vidyacoper and 1 other person
  • Woah
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Chico has Irl Appeal tho. He looks like the typical high school jock albeit being a framecel drops his points.
this irl appeal shit is retarded, faggots here really think nick bateman is more masculine in the face than o'pry jfl when o'pry has way more dimorphism (taller wider and squarer chin, stronger browridge, hooded eyes etc)

• +1
this irl appeal shit is retarded, faggots here really think nick bateman is more masculine in the face than o'pry jfl when o'pry has way more dimorphism (taller wider and squarer chin, stronger browridge, hooded eyes etc)
Facial mog
opry facial mog him to death , bateman need muh beard to fraud too , opry not even squinting

• +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and 2 others
View attachment 350040opry facial mog him to death , bateman need muh beard to fraud too , opry not even squinting
Indeed, jfl @ thinking that squint and beardfraud rabbit eyed subhuman has more appeal
Also op i'd say his bizygo is 15cm

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and godlikesz
You're a fucking idiot. Do tell me his flaws
1st Check his fucking assymetries you blinded cocksucker. also his jaw isn't ideal. His nose is crooked. His facial height is comical. Body frame of a kid. Narrow stupid lips.
This is the personification of the word ideal copers

3859e4144ae2fd112a8c66b8c77a1801 1

View attachment 350040opry facial mog him to death , bateman need muh beard to fraud too , opry not even squinting
How the fuck opry mogs him JFL Bateman's skull is twice opry's size. You fucking idiots don't even know the fundamentals bout mogging. Take the skull size pill first

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and PubertyMaxxer
Are you sure? He has a longer nose and similar es ratio to me and yet his midface ratio mogs me to death meaning he IPD mogs meaning he must have a much wider face
Yes im pretty sure.
Also i dont know who invented "O'Pry has long nose" cope
his nose is kinda short same with his philtrum, midface lenght is no more than 62mm (nose + philtrum) which means he has 50mm nose which is kinda short
his ipd is 68mm, ES ratio around 0.47-0.47.5 so his bizygomatic doesnt cross 15cm

• +1
1st Check his fucking assymetries you blinded cocksucker. also his jaw isn't ideal. His nose is crooked. His facial height is comical. Body frame of a kid. Narrow stupid lips.

View attachment 350048

How the fuck opry mogs him JFL Bateman's skull is twice opry's size. You fucking idiots don't know the fundamentals bout mogging. Take the skull size pill
but
Nick bateman smile 1
cuck smile
Sean o pry smile
vs psycho serial killer badass smile

• +1
oslayer.JPG

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and godlikesz

View attachment 350048

How the fuck opry mogs him JFL Bateman's skull is twice opry's size. You fucking idiots don't even know the fundamentals bout mogging. Take the skull size pill first
jfl at your delusion. Autistic subhuman.

• +1
  • JFL
Yes im pretty sure.
Also i dont know who invented "O'Pry has long nose" cope
his nose is kinda short same with his philtrum, midface lenght is no more than 62mm (nose + philtrum) which means he has 50mm nose which is kinda short
his ipd is 68mm, ES ratio around 0.47-0.47.5 so his bizygomatic doesnt cross 15cm
Idk, his nose looks longish on pictures, but you did the measurements

• +1
15.5cm

• +1

but his ES ratio is 0.47. if his bizygomatic width was 155 mm then that means his IPD must be 73 mm but no way it's that high.

• +1
this thread is giving me an aneurysm

such autistic black and white thinking

psl autist logic is that if a feature isn't 10/10 perfect in every way it's garbage

like wtf, there's an in between, you can have a good jaw without it being literally perfect in every way

and it's completely retarded thinking this guy isn't attractive to women, he is dimorphic as fuck while still being aesthetic

the retardation of you people is rotting my brain

the guy looks like a wolf and gets paid millions just for existing with his face

cope harder

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4430, Chadeep and 2 others
Iโ€™d say about 2 and a half feet

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back