What's your problem with bimax maxfac surgeons

Duke of cumskins

Duke of cumskins

(⓿_⓿)
What's with the obsession with blackpilled surgeons. Besides from crazy movements what else do they offer Do they actually know or have any control on how soft tissue reacts to movements or are they just Jewmaxxed faggots charging 3x more for a riskier surgery?

If an experienced maxfac fixes your jaw alignment bite and gives 10mm max advancement what else could you want from a bimax?

Thoughts?
Cheapass bimax with local og nigga +implants or blackpilled bimax.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and subhuman incel
it's not just about the movements but also about minimizing the risks (chimp lip, nose changes)
but generally blackpilled surgeons offer bigger advancement compared to conservative ones (i've seen plenty of cases on reddit), but that doesn't mean every local surgeon is a bluepilled retard, if you see his results and like what you see then go for it

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, Acromegaly_Chad, Lorsss and 3 others
it's not just about the movements but also about minimizing the risks (chimp lip, nose changes)
but generally blackpilled surgeons offer bigger advancement compared to conservative ones (i've seen plenty of cases on reddit), but that doesn't mean every local surgeon is a bluepilled retard, if you see his results and like what you see then go for it
Everyone's different in my case I feel like a normal bimax and just fixing assymetry will ascend me or make my base good enough for implants(that mog most blackpilled bimax results Ive seen

10mm maxilla is already blackpilled level for most people lol your average clueless maxfac gives shit like 3-4mm. why bother cracking open your skull at that point

• +1
Reactions: Birdcell, ChristianChad, Deleted member 9670 and 2 others

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, ChristianChad and Duke of cumskins
10mm maxilla is already blackpilled level for most people lol your average clueless maxfac gives shit like 3-4mm. why bother cracking open your skull at that point
Less risk? Went to 2 maxfacs both said they can do 10mm on both jaws

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
blackpilled surgeons give more than 10mm bsso advancement nigga

• +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad
blackpilled surgeons give more than 10mm bsso advancement nigga
5 extra mm doesn't ascend a nigga like implants

+Noway I'm traveling cross-country for this shit

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel