When is the Best time to Take the blackpill?

bleachgoon

bleachgoon

Iron
Thinking about my children

For Me it started when I was 23
Am happy that its Not later
Had also time protected from this Knowledge Which might be good? Could be a huge Cope tho

For me it started when i was 14 jfl

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker and Clark69
why did my 14 year old ass watched wheat waffles jfl

• JFL
Reactions: iam good boy, LooksThinker and future_mogger
got blackpilled all by myself in elementary school

• +1
Reactions: bleachgoon
Did it Help? Or is it over
Iam brainrot and high cortisol, but it was worth it. I improved a lot, lost 72lbs, took hgh (iam 6,1), and i have done all the other softmaxxing bs (skincare, eyebrowmaxxing, gym etc). When iam 20 i hope i can get jaw angle implants. I alrdy have a rly good base for surgerys so i hope i will ascend hard after the surgerys

Iam brainrot and high cortisol, but it was worth it. I improved a lot, lost 72lbs, took hgh (iam 6,1), and i have done all the other softmaxxing bs (skincare, eyebrowmaxxing, gym etc)
do you get girls?

No, iam 16 mtn+

I think you will be fine, the older you get the more girls are available unless its over for you but doesnt sound like it

• +1
Reactions: lestoa
I think you will be fine, the older you get the more girls are available unless its over for you but doesnt sound like it
I hope so too broski

at 13, but make sure they view it in a positive light, like an anime ööpö

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker
Which niche should I go into?
the one you feel driven towards (obviously) if you want to nichemaxx you have to risk loosing a few people who dont like this niche (but it doesnt matter to you because you are intrinsically driven towards it)

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii and lestoa
Which niche should I go into?
Depends on your Face, your lifestyle. There are many Niches like prettyboymaxx, hypermasculinemaxx, longhairmaxx, bikermaxx, kpopmaxx and etc.

• +1
Reactions: lestoa
na fam never ever kpop / bikemaxx, you can oldmoney maxx / thugmaxx / alternative maxx

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
no, it’s gets shit after hs

the sooner the better.

na fam never ever kpop / bikemaxx, you can oldmoney maxx / thugmaxx / alternative maxx
Kpopmaxx is fine if you are asian or have asian features. There was 1 asian in my school he was kpopmaxxed high MTN 5'11 and got aproached by White igh HTB with hot body and dated her, she was obsessed with kpop and korean drama tv series, even though there were guys in school that were 6'3 6'4. dhe choosed him.

Before you go to college.

I don't have children yet (or wife) but I'm already saving for their plastic surgeries. I'll teach them blackpill as soon as they comprehend enough words.

About a year after starting uni. Enough irl experience as a normal blue pilled normie to allow you to separate the useful accurate info from autistic or basement dweller ramblings (and give you a solid foundation to prevent you from becoming like that yourself), but not too late to really reap the benefits and make lasting positive life changes while still in uni.

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and bleachgoon
If you have htn+ potential, but redpill is better for motivation. If you are mtn of non nt, then bluepill is better cause ignorance is bliss.

• +1
Reactions: Clark69
If you have htn+ potential, but redpill is better for motivation. If you are mtn of non nt, then bluepill is better cause ignorance is bliss.
Yeah. if you blackpill your LTN/MTN son, he'll become a doomer and you'll find yourself reading his suicide note after a few years

bluepill is always better regardless of looks level or status, it's completely beyond me why anyone thinks blackpill is good, my life was 100x better as a bluepill npc normie

bluepill is always better regardless of looks level or status, it's completely beyond me why anyone thinks blackpill is good, my life was 100x better as a bluepill npc normie
Blackpill is better in some ways because of the community and accepting that it’s not your fault. When I was bluepilled and I went on shit like reddit and they gaslit the shit out of men saying its your personality the second you complained. They also insult anyone making any legit progress. EEmaxxing is heaven if you want white women, but if I was bluepilled, then I would be too guilty to geomax. I would have been stuck in the US and would have been gaslit into a relationship with a single mother.

impossible to view this shit positively
Yes, you can. Blackpill is freeing, and positive in the sense you no longer have to continue failing (as an incel) and can enjoy different parts in life

Blackpill is better in some ways because of the community and accepting that it’s not your fault. When I was bluepilled and I went on shit like reddit and they gaslit the shit out of men saying its your personality the second you complained. They also insult anyone making any legit progress. EEmaxxing is heaven if you want white women, but if I was bluepilled, then I would be too guilty to geomax. I would have been stuck in the US and would have been gaslit into a relationship with a single mother.
the "blackpill" community sucks though, i have said before to be incel in my country it's unironically bad personality / non nt as there's 0 looks standards here yet i just got gaslighted by looks are everything retards

Yes, you can. Blackpill is freeing, and positive in the sense you no longer have to continue failing (as an incel) and can enjoy different parts in life
i guess so, but on the other hand blackpill makes you aware of how fucked up society is and it makes you see 99% of people as literal slaves / npcs as that's how they act

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
the "blackpill" community sucks though, i have said before to be incel in my country it's unironically bad personality / non nt as there's 0 looks standards here yet i just got gaslighted by looks are everything retards
What country u in? Are u in EE?

you deserve the complains then, cause you're agreeing that you're a fakecel

i guess so, but on the other hand blackpill makes you aware of how fucked up society is and it makes you see 99% of people as literal slaves / npcs as that's how they act
cause they are, and they know it, therefore enjoy your life, but it's definetely hard.

i reccomend this video, or the book

nigga was going to commit ritual suicide at 7 for losing a kite fight

you deserve the complains then, cause you're agreeing that you're a fakecel
how come fakecel? sure any NT ugly/short guy can get a gf here but i ain't NT

What country u in? Are u in EE?
no but i am already fully incel where i live so i doubt going to EE (a country where i can't even speak the language) is gonna ascend me

how come fakecel? sure any NT ugly/short guy can get a gf here but i ain't NT
non nt says it's in your control, therefore you're not incel, unless it's genetical, or severely affected by environment (Still out of your control) Technically falling into the looks part of things, that some things aren't in your control.

Iam brainrot and high cortisol, but it was worth it. I improved a lot, lost 72lbs, took hgh (iam 6,1), and i have done all the other softmaxxing bs (skincare, eyebrowmaxxing, gym etc). When iam 20 i hope i can get jaw angle implants. I alrdy have a rly good base for surgerys so i hope i will ascend hard after the surgerys
Do jaw implant last life long

good advice, nichemaxxing is easiest way for incels or below normie to succeed

non nt says it's in your control, therefore you're not incel, unless it's genetical, or severely affected by environment (Still out of your control) Technically falling into the looks part of things, that some things aren't in your control.
it's severely affected by environment

bullied? provide more context
severe bullying at 12-15 complete isolation at 16 - now, i explained it in this pic

Before bed, with plenty of food and water. Helps you digest the suifuel a bit better

For me 13 but I was avoiding it because I would listen to curry scammer hamza , 14 I was fully blackpilled

• JFL
Reactions: Shkreliii and LooksThinker