Which looksmaxing method/ procedure gave you the biggest psl boost?

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
For me it’s skin > hair > chin

I didn’t realize how much of halo flawless skin could give till I significantly improved my skin. I’d say I gained 1 psl through my skin improvement (wouldn’t say it’s flawless now but it’s smooth and glowing in general. I don’t need filters anymore like before).
What I did so far: 3 laser resurfacing treatments for acne scars, 2 chemical peel sessions to eliminate hyper pigmentations/ reduce pore size, skincare routine (glycolic/ salicylic acid, hyaluronic fillers).

For hair I had HT to repair my receding temples. But the biggest improvement came from curling my hair (0.5 psl at least): I always look better in general and my face leaner with curly hair. Now I’m curling my hair with hair curler. Once it’s long enough I’ll do a permanent curling with my hairdresser.

The genio gave my chin 8mm projection but that alone didn’t change much. Yes my face looks leaner and more balanced but people just asked if I lost weight. I’d say the psl boost was 0.25-0.5.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: GetThatBread, Deleted member 4887, PubertyMaxxer and 4 others
Do you have before and after from genio ?
If so do you mind sharing pm ?

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Weight loss

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5455 and Golang
Roping

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel and dogeatsgrass
lip lift

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 4887
Mewing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
Otoplasty. I literally got laid by a cute babe with big tits 5 days later. Nothing looks goofier than ears that stick out.

• +1
Reactions: Robert California
For me it will be bodyfat & gymcelling>skin quality>skin tone>eyebrow/lash dye>possible genio

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Deleted member 3043
Still at the beginning of my possible ascension, but definitively skin quality, and leaness.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
Still at the beginning of my possible ascension, but definitively skin quality, and leaness.
What skin issues do you have?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Stubble.....Unfortunately I most of it shredded due to starting finasteride/quitting minoxidil

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
What skin issues do you have?
yellowish tone due to lack of sleep, bad diet, and basically no skin routine. i finally more or less recovered my youthful glow and this change a lot.

• +1
Was at consultation for rhino/septoplasty
But corona stopped this from proceeding for now

So for now it's
Skin colour, hair, lost bf % and dye of brows - eyelashes

Accutane>diet >gym>braces>growing hair longer (I'm bald rn)>Castor oil

• +1
DHT Gel on Dick + Extender

• Love it
All I’ve done is leanmaxxing and skin routine. Both are essentials in looksmaxxing. I will get a hAir system in April and I’ll see how much of a PSL boost it is

Anyone who has went from a shitty neurocranium + terrible Norwood 2.5+ hairline to a hair system is like to know if you saw a difference in how people treated you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393, PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 616
all depends from where you start.
Most ugly men are recessed so they probably most benefit from a Bimax.

if your flaw is being overweight you most benefit from weight loss, if your flaw is being a framecel you most benefit from steroids, if your flaw is prominent eyes than you most bemefit from orbital decompression. if your flaw is hair loss then you most benefit from hair system

Everything matter man to be attractive

The rope because even Jesus cant reject me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back