Which of the 2 types of hollow cheeks is more ideal

Zyros

Zyros

Kraken
Hollowc

Left: Jock/prettyboy type. They are usually close to the gonions visually, emphasizing chin and lower jaw. The concavity starts usually at mouth/philtrum level vertically. Its the type of hollow cheek you see most in eBoys and jocks.

Right: Gaunt type. Closer to mouth, usually meeting the muscles surrounding the lips, emphasizing the cheekbones and lips. Concavity starts higher, at nose-midnose level. This is (for good or bad) the more "alien"-malnourished looking one you see most in fashion.

Which do you think is better?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 7313, Ethnicsmatter, Unbound and 4 others
right, bcs higher cheekbones.

• +1
Reactions: Beastchodecode, Selinity, FuckassBitchass and 19 others
They both supplement a particular pheno/archetype but I think 2nd mogs irl because of exotic appeal

• +1
Reactions: Selinity, LowTierNormie, CursedOne and 2 others
It's bascially low vs high cheekbones, Right obviously

• +1
Reactions: Selinity, Deleted member 1751, Mateusz74 and 12 others
1 is seen more often in women and doesn't necessarily exclude 2

Unknown

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer, 5'8manlet, CursedOne and 21 others
Do you even have to ask? Right obviously.

Also your descriptions are cope, small high cheekbones are the best.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, GoMadAndSTFU, Deleted and 1 other person
I find 1 morw attractive tbh. Look at his chin

bruv WHERE the FUCK are the left guy's cheekbones???? :oops:

• +1
Reactions: SpearOfOrion

I don't know if its that obvious, all tiktok slayers have the left one

Amneeria?

• Love it
Reactions: Cope
Is this a joke? obviously right, left has mariana trench zygos

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Deleted and EthnicelAscension
High cheekbones is generally better. You should also include cheekbones that start high set but become low set as you get closer to the middle.

left bc pitt has more similiar to that

@Zyros this is photoshopped right?
yes i don't even bother to explain again and again every time someone post those pic derailing threads

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mateusz74, EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 3832 and 1 other person
D63d02ba1b9a31562a9d6437970f1987

• +1
Reactions: ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) )
over for my cheekbones

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
this basically just depends on zygo projection
the more projected ur zygos the more of a gaunt look and your whole cheek area becomes hollow rather than a slight shadowing stretch of the skin

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne
1 for sex appeal
2 for aesthetics

• +1
Reactions: Gazzamogga
Which everyone gives you harmony is the better one

Tumblr o1xfdv43Df1sjpnqoo2 1280

Left is basically Depp

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne, HighIQcel and 5'8manlet
Yeah. Basically
Johnny Depp vs Jon Kortajarena
flat,1000x1000,075,f.u1.jpg
HLHEbXZKbaAAfH1zcIBKNFWOuCmJjgtMwq8FOo-T0HC9Biarou-BTGKDuMdzRUrFv3dajIBinIMVfNl1AfXPT4HMQwwkiCbmEssOuZoMNU62Dsqn6pMcLQ

Last edited:
Right, emphasises your cheekbones and is just overall better

• +1
View attachment 312440

Left: Jock/prettyboy type. They are usually close to the gonions visually, emphasizing chin and lower jaw. The concavity starts usually at mouth/philtrum level vertically. Its the type of hollow cheek you see most in eBoys and jocks.

Right: Gaunt type. Closer to mouth, usually meeting the muscles surrounding the lips, emphasizing the cheekbones and lips. Concavity starts higher, at nose-midnose level. This is (for good or bad) the more "alien"-malnourished looking one you see most in fashion.

right = life on godmode

• +1
Pitt is perfect everywhere but cheekbones imo
Would look better if higher and more projected
no in some pics his face still looks really sunken in the cheekbones i think itd be beste to leave them the way they are see they look crazy here

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper
After seeing this he looks better with non hollow cheeks, He looks to much like a skeleton with it
Niggas be trying to get hollow cheeks without realizing on half, if not more people, you are just gonna look like a malnourished skeleton or sometimes gay

• +1
Reactions: Deleted
Honestly I’d pick left. Looks more masculine and enhances the chin. Right would be good for aesthetic/modeling purposes

Right ofc, DOM is Always better

Lol I have the left one when lean due to wide jaw but low set cheekbones.

Which of the 2 types is better for a man who have a wide jaw, wide the same as the skull, and is bald?

@Over

This guy who seems to be the first one and gigamogged Barret (who is the second type) in matches, seems to prove that, even tho general consensus here is that second is better, first brings most success irl with girls.

Every prettyboy, slayer, jock, tiktok boy I see has the first type (hollowness is lower set and more far away from the mouth, and its dominated by chin and gonions, instead of zygos and cheekbones, may be because chin and gonions are more exclusively masculine)

• +1
Reactions: Over
Right obviously
051364959f28400a106c55481005854d
Cc3f26d16a2787640f85a11b05f0ea8e

• +1
Reactions: 000
View attachment 534965
@Over

This guy who seems to be the first one and gigamogged Barret (who is the second type) in matches, seems to prove that, even tho general consensus here is that second is better, first brings most success irl with girls.

Every prettyboy, slayer, jock, tiktok boy I see has the first type (hollowness is lower set and more far away from the mouth, and its dominated by chin and gonions, instead of zygos and cheekbones, may be because chin and gonions are more exclusively masculine)
Yea probably because girls don't like gay aliens extraterrestrial weirdos like De Poot or robotic autistic stare O'Pry or bloated balloon Barrett.

Too much midface definition is bad.

So first type is basically just have wide gonion? I have 0 definition or hollowness and my face is so lean I can't pinch skin on my cheek...

View attachment 312440

Right bc higher cheekbones

Bumping this thread to say that irl first proved ultimately better, with an example in that barrett being called ugly thread (barrett has second).

All TikTok eBoy slayers have the first