Which race is the laughing stock of humanity?

Title

• Total voters
murdah

murdah

Kraken
In america, blacks are the laughing stock, they have a shitty regressive culture. What race is globally shit on? @yeeyeeslayer @Swarthy Knight @st.hamudi but 6‘5 @RecessedChinCel @PrinceLuenLeoncur

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, 5'7 zoomer, RecessedChinCel and 1 other person
none because we are all equal and beautiful

indians

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Accelerator, LooksThinker, kuroro and 21 others
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Jova, Sny and 1 other person
blacks and indians

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shycel, LooksThinker, Mewton and 14 others
You already know the race everyone’s gonna pick given the site we’re on so what’s the point? Lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, Mewton, Diarrhoea and 15 others
You already know the race everyone’s gonna pick given the site we’re on so what’s the point? Lol
Could be blacks, everyone hates them over here.

• Hmm...
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, Mewton, Jova and 3 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Costcosuperstore
Shitskins. No one can take Indians serious. They’re too fucking ugly and worthless

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: LooksThinker, Willmogulater, Carv and 6 others
@Jason Voorhees thinks blacks are worse so, theres enough variation for this to be a valid question.

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, yeeyeeslayer and murdah
we all know the answer to this one don’t we…

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker and murdah
@Jason Voorhees thinks blacks are worse so, theres enough variation for this to be a valid question.
Worse in what regard? In crime rate?

We’re not talking about which race has a better/worse impact on society

If we’re talking strictly which race is clowned on more on here and in society in general it’s Indians by far

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and murdah
Shitskins. No one can take Indians serious. They’re too fucking ugly and worthless
They’re mostly nice/kind and humble in my experience tbh

• +1
Reactions: Carv and murdah
Worst in what regard? In crime rate?

We’re not talking about which race has a better/worse impact on society

If we’re talking strictly which race is clowned on more on here and in society in general it’s Indians by far
Blacks get memed on by white people all the time though IMG 8738

realistically, if you LOOK indian or somali then it’s ova. it would take north korea level propaganda to not make women throw up when they see u.

• JFL
Reactions: i hear voices, Mewton, Carv and 4 others
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah and Imretarded?
Whites. They welcome niggers to Europe and are proud that their daughters have black children. They drive electric cars and believe in global warming and meanwhile billions of Indians shit in the Ganges

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Carv, PrinceLuenLeoncur, murdah and 1 other person
Indians probably. The UAE and other gulf states are basically kidnapping curry migrants and turning them into slaves. No country has sanctioned them for that, not even india.

You see the extra men? Those are indian slaves.
IMG 5752

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah and yeeyeeslayer
Blacks get memed on by white people all the time though View attachment 2942184
The difference is if your racist to blacks you will be crucified such that your reputation will never recover

But if you made a joke about Indians nothing will happen

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Carv, PrinceLuenLeoncur and murdah
OP jerks off to the fact he is better than some indians

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Carv, murdah and yeeyeeslayer
Whites. They welcome niggers to Europe and are proud that their daughters have black children. They drive electric cars and believe in global warming and meanwhile billions of Indians shit in the Ganges
IMG 7131

• JFL
Reactions: i hear voices, Carv, Swarthy Knight and 1 other person
The difference is if your racist to blacks you will be crucified such that your reputation will never recover

But if you made a joke about Indians nothing will happen
Niggas and jews are the most protected race in america

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
Are Black people really the laughing stock of America though?

Even Right Wingers try to pander to Black people. We have negative stereotypes for sure but White Zoomers literally jock our whole style and slang. As do the so-called "Edgars" in the Hispanic community. And even many Asians/Indians copy our style and call each other the N Word.

For such as "laughing stock", we're oddly really influential. I mean.....we just had a damn rap beef shake up the whole country lol.

As far as globally, I find that people overseas are less race conscious and care more about ethnicity or class.

For instance, in Spain, immigrants from Senegal from Equatorial Guinea have more positive stereotypes than Moroccans and Romanians.

Also, in Asia, there's world of difference between how Black Americans and Nigerians are viewed.

The racial obsession is largely an American thing. You can say Blacks experience the most discrimination overall but it's not as universal or binary as you think.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Carv, PrinceLuenLeoncur, yeeyeeslayer and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Diarrhoea, GabachoCopium, Imretarded? and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Swarthy Knight, GabachoCopium, yeeyeeslayer and 1 other person
Indians probably. The UAE and other gulf states are basically kidnapping curry migrants and turning them into slaves. No country has sanctioned them for that, not even india.

You see the extra men? Those are indian slaves.
View attachment 2942185
As someone who’s lived in the gulf I didn’t think the world knew about this tbh

Is this common knowledge to ppl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Imretarded? and murdah
blacks and indians are tied tbh. just picture ghetto lobsters, hoodrat kids, and rappers annihilating themselves with guns. then picture pajeets ragdolling themselves in front of trains, electricuting themselves, and getting crushed by random poorly constructed/engineered structures. indians are a little less ridiculous because they have still constructed a civilization with a space program, however blacks are a little less pathetic because they are not proposing to random sluts at gas stations

• JFL
Reactions: Carv and murdah
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: i hear voices, Carv, yeeyeeslayer and 1 other person
Tbh, I think poor people in general are the laughing stock of America whether we're talking poor rednecks, inner city Blacks, poor Hispanic immigrants/barrio residents, or Native Americans on the rez.

Even many negative perceptions of Blacks and Hispanics are tied more to class than race alone.

I make good money and I'm Black so I move with a pre-trial OJ mentality lol.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Carv, Imretarded? and murdah
  • JFL
Reactions: i hear voices, MrGlutton, Imretarded? and 1 other person
indians and whites only cuz they are cuck liberals

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
realistically, if you LOOK indian or somali then it’s ova. it would take north korea level propaganda to not make women throw up when they see u.
I've seen a guy whos half somali half indian before:lul:

• So Sad
No I agree it's Indians but I still think blacks are scums of the earth.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Carv, n9wiff, reek and 1 other person
No I agree it's Indians but I still think blacks are scums of the earth.
At least indians don’t eat each other, there are recorded and documented incidents of cannibalism within african tribes when European Settlers first found them.

In recent years it's been Indians and it's not even close

• So Sad
  • Ugh..