Which race is the laughing stock of humanity?

Title

• Total voters
:lul::lul::lul: I literally have the same skintone as most spaniards
it's not just about skin tone lil bro

it's the facial features too

• +1
Reactions: murdah
it's not just about skin tone lil bro

it's the facial features too
Yeah i know lol, i have a high nose bridge and a well developed brow ridge.

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
Tbh, I think poor people in general are the laughing stock of America whether we're talking poor rednecks, inner city Blacks, poor Hispanic immigrants/barrio residents, or Native Americans on the rez.

Even many negative perceptions of Blacks and Hispanics are tied more to class than race alone.

I make good money and I'm Black so I move with a pre-trial OJ mentality lol.
except they're not really. poor mexicans are viewed as struggling hard workers and poor whites are viewed as victim of drug addiction, vices, etc. you need to be habitually behaving as shitheads to really engender the most negative attitudes from people, and blacks are viewed with contempt for their criminal genetics, low iq, thuggish demeanor, and fatherless behavior. indians are viewed with disgust because of their phenotype, pot belly, ridiculous gay accent. i think it's a bit unfair for indians, because they're not really a problem in society, they're just sex starved, ugly, and creepy. blacks probably face less discrimination and xenophobia because of media promotion, mere exposure, than indians and mexicans, but they're such shitheads on average that it failos them. blacks are probably the only exception to lookism in existence. in their their reputation has a greater influence on how they're treated than their looks.

• +1
  • +1
An average Indian man loses all his dignity at the sight of a Fat White LTB, send bobs & vegene sexy, no wonder Indians are the laughing stock of humanity.

• +1
Reactions: murdah and Carv
except they're not really. poor mexicans are viewed as struggling hard workers and poor whites are viewed as victim of drug addiction, vices, etc. you need to be habitually behaving as shitheads to really engender the most negative attitudes from people, and blacks are viewed with contempt for their criminal genetics, low iq, thuggish demeanor, and fatherless behavior. indians are viewed with disgust because of their phenotype, pot belly, ridiculous gay accent. i think it's a bit unfair for indians, because they're not really a problem in society, they're just sex starved, ugly, and creepy. blacks probably face less discrimination and xenophobia because of media promotion, mere exposure, than indians and mexicans, but they're such shitheads on average that it failos them. blacks are probably the only exception to lookism in existence. in their their reputation has a greater influence on how they're treated than their looks.
Mexicans aren't the only hispanics and many of them poorer ones are also viewed as on welfare, uneducated, gang bangers/cholos, violent, promiscuous, dirty, etc. And other poor Hispanics from Central America, DR, PR, and Venezuela are stereotyped in similar manners.

Also, poor Whites are routinely called "White trash" by middle class Whites and have tons of negativities associated with them. Middle class Whites are more likely to consider Asians/Indians their peers while seeing poor or rural Whites as scum.

I'm not denying Blacks face more racism on average but saying that poor Hispanics/Whites are loved so much more is hilariously out of touch.

I see Whites calling poor Hispanic areas shitholes and 3rd world places all the time. Even middle class Hispanics look down on poor Hispanics. Listen to what middle class Hispanics think about refugees from Central America and Venezuela. It would make the MAGA crowd sound like SJW's lol.

So, yeah...I'm aware Blacks have more negative stereotypes but it's very much tied to class. Nobody thinks about middle class Black people when they talk about "niggers" just like nobody thinks middle class Whites are White trash.

• +1
Reactions: Carv
IMG 7646

• JFL
Reactions: Carv and murdah
In america, blacks are the laughing stock, they have a shitty regressive culture. What race is globally shit on? @yeeyeeslayer @Swarthy Knight @st.hamudi but 6‘5 @RecessedChinCel @PrinceLuenLeoncur
Poojeets globally . Even in USA poojeets are the biggest memes. Blacks are I’d say 2nd place but only with the right wing. The left worship them so it’s a bit odd

• +1
Are Black people really the laughing stock of America though?

Even Right Wingers try to pander to Black people. We have negative stereotypes for sure but White Zoomers literally jock our whole style and slang. As do the so-called "Edgars" in the Hispanic community. And even many Asians/Indians copy our style and call each other the N Word.

For such as "laughing stock", we're oddly really influential. I mean.....we just had a damn rap beef shake up the whole country lol.

As far as globally, I find that people overseas are less race conscious and care more about ethnicity or class.

For instance, in Spain, immigrants from Senegal from Equatorial Guinea have more positive stereotypes than Moroccans and Romanians.

Also, in Asia, there's world of difference between how Black Americans and Nigerians are viewed.

The racial obsession is largely an American thing. You can say Blacks experience the most discrimination overall but it's not as universal or binary as you think.
Murdah is a coin and hates blacks cos he’s in reality a white man. His dads white and he has European R1B haplogroup which makes him have the brain of a racist SFcel so just ignore him literally everybody other than the curry @Jason Voorhees disagrees with him because the reality is blacks and whites no matter how memed on will never be the laughing stock of the world like poojeets

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Downloadfile57

• JFL
Reactions: RecessedChinCel and murdah
Murdah is a coin and hates blacks cos he’s in reality a white man. His dads white and he has European R1B haplogroup which makes him have the brain of a racist SFcel so just ignore him literally everybody other than the curry @Jason Voorhees disagrees with him because the reality is blacks and whites no matter how memed on will never be the laughing stock of the world like poojeets
Youre the only one who disagrees with me :lul:

I would say its white people for not giving us reparations.
Muh reperations. We are tbe superior race and will continue to be, bud, indians can’t do shit about it either

• JFL
Muh reperations. We are tbe superior race and will continue to be bud, indians can’t do shit about it either
Just jokes :p, @PrinceLuenLeoncur genuinely wants reparations :lul:

• +1
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer
The incel race must be eliminated

• So Sad
GOAT Races for each category
1.) Lowest IQ's and highest crime rates (but they can run fast and jump high): Blacks
2.) Most pure Evil: Edomite/Canaanite Jews
3.) highest IQ's, lowest crime rates, weakest and smallest D's: East Asians
4.) Most scammers and Pedos: Indians
5.) Most Savages: Native Americans
6.) Low skill cheap labor: Mexicans
7.) Best and most inventions(creative), most academic advancements: Israelites aka Caucasians.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer, Thesoloist22, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 3 others
1.) Lowest IQ's and highest crime rates (but they can run fast and jump high): Blacks
7.) Best and most inventions(creative), most academic advancements: Israelites aka Caucasians.
Actually, hispanics have the highest rates of sex crimes against children.

I wish I wasn't a mod. I could go full nuclear on your ass with racial slurs. Then a cotton picker like u with your negro ass nose wouldn't be talking. Take advantage of it as much as u want. I'm just a mod so I have to hold back to not appear like a douchebag.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Carv, PrinceLuenLeoncur and murdah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6ft4, Carv and jisko32
Don't get me wrong.

Like Chris Rock, I dislike a lot of "niggas" too.

I'm just saying that the unique focus on Black people is an American phenomenon.

I traveled different countries. Other countries focus more on ethnicity and class than race. Poor Eastern Europeans are treated much worse than educated African immigrants and Black American expats in most of Europe. However, poor African migrants are treated worse.

Also, Somalis tend to be more disliked than Kenyans. And Black Americans get more love overseas than we do in the U.S. Whenever I travel abroad, I'm just an American to people and my Blackness is almost irrelevant.

America in general is more race obsessed than the rest of the world. We taught other countries how to say "nigga" and "nigger" and created the concept of the "White race." Even Hitler studied Jim Crow laws for the Third Reich. Seriously, look it up.

Last edited:
  • +1
what about churkas?

• JFL
us east asians have suffered discrimination for a longer time in the west

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Carv, normie_joe and murdah

I wish I wasn't a mod. I could go full nuclear on your ass with racial slurs. Then a cotton picker like u with your negro ass nose wouldn't be talking. Take advantage of it as much as u want. I'm just a mod so I have to hold back to not appear like a douchebag.

View attachment 2942470
fkn ell your toxic asf, can’t even have a little joke with you, ima a curry deep down as well so no need to cry abt it and rage like a autistic paki sperglord, maybe Kali never wanked you off today with her 6 hands so your in a bad mood. Whatever it is, take a break and eat a Kit kat

Don't get me wrong.

Like Chris Rock, I dislike a lot of "niggas" too.

I'm just saying that the unique focus on Black people is an American phenomenon.

I traveled different countries. Other countries focus more on ethnicity and class than race. Poor Eastern Europeans are treated much worse than educated African immigrants and Black American expats in most of Europe. However, poor African migrants are treated worse.

Also, Somalis tend to be more disliked than Kenyans. And Black Americans get more love overseas than we do in the U.S. Whenever I travel abroad, I'm just an American to people and my Blackness is almost irrelevant.

America in general is more race obsessed than the rest of the world. We taught other countries how to say "nigga" and "nigger" and created the concept of the "White race." Even Hitler studied Jim Crow laws for the Third Reich. Seriously, look it up.
I am not afro American, I’m Anglo and race is just obessed over here as well, I guess it’s an English speaking nation phenomenon

Youre the only one who disagrees with me :lul:
The Pol results say otherwise. And if you go outside and ask normies it would be even more skewed towards Curries and you know it. This is an alt right edgelord form full of non NT autists with 0 social skills, and even here curries are being decimated JFL

• JFL
:lul::lul::lul: I literally have the same skintone as most spaniards
That doesn’t make u med passing u clown u have to have the same features @yeeyeeslayer 🤣😭😭😭

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
  • JFL
Reactions: Diarrhoea
I'd only put indians above asian & black people because of what you can get away with publicly.

If you say anything wrong about a black person in 2024 your entire life is over literally.

Asians not so much protected, but people see them as so low T they don't even bully them.

The only person I've seen bullied so bad I felt the actual need to stand up for him was an indian.

The most popular race mockery cartoon character is indian.

etc etc.

In america, blacks are the laughing stock, they have a shitty regressive culture. What race is globally shit on? @yeeyeeslayer @Swarthy Knight @st.hamudi but 6‘5 @RecessedChinCel @PrinceLuenLeoncur
U literally have white people who have nba posters and rap is top 3 most popular genres right now? Have u seen a black person's concert swarms of white people go outside

Tbh, it seems that white people have recently been exhibiting particularly foolish, contradictory, and hypocritical behavior. Although I am white, I find it difficult to empathize with the attitudes and actions of other white individuals, both men and women alike

It's an exception to the rule, an anomaly basically.
Yeh just like Dalton Knecht or Mac McClung are anomalies, it's clear the NBA pushes away good explosive and fast white players because they're scared
The funny thing is in his bio a scout said he's not an explosive athlete.
Jfl if you believe Scout reports that follow Jewish narratives, watch his gameplay and come back

Yeh just like Dalton Knecht or Mac McClung are anomalies, it's clear the NBA pushes away good explosive and fast white players because they're scared

Jfl if you believe Scout reports that follow Jewish narratives, watch his gameplay and come back
I watched him and he doesn't look to have much more than above average college PG athleticism. I never seen crazy dunks or running past dudes with ease in any of his highlights. He mostly makes high IQ sound plays, technically sound and efficient shooting and passing and solid reaction times. His on court athleticism doesn't match his metrics. The issue he has is his explosiveness as his standing vert is poor as is his agility.

I am not afro American, I’m Anglo and race is just obessed over here as well, I guess it’s an English speaking nation phenomenon
That's true. It's an Anglosphere thing.

But, even then, not many really lumps Jamaicans and Nigerians together in the UK either. They have damn near polar opposite stereotypes with the former having similar stereotypes to Afro-Americans and the latter having more positive stereotypes.

• +1
Reactions: murdah and PrinceLuenLeoncur
This is by far the most brutal thread I've ever seen. holy shit.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Is this even a question

• JFL
That's true. It's an Anglosphere thing.

But, even then, not many really lumps Jamaicans and Nigerians together in the UK either. They have damn near polar opposite stereotypes with the former having similar stereotypes to Afro-Americans and the latter having more positive stereotypes.
That’s true but black Brits are our own ethnicity now at this point so we have a mix of jam and African stereotypes now. But cos we are culturally closer to jamicna and AA we end up having the same steriotypes as AA and Jam peoples

• JFL
I watched him and he doesn't look to have much more than above average college PG athleticism. I never seen crazy dunks or running past dudes with ease in any of his highlights. He mostly makes high IQ sound plays, technically sound and efficient shooting and passing and solid reaction times. His on court athleticism doesn't match his metrics. The issue he has is his explosiveness as his standing vert is poor as is his agility.

what will it take for .org tards to realise that white guys can be fast and athletic as blacks as well jfl, goddamn the nigger worship is insane

what will it take for .org tards to realise that white guys can be fast and athletic as blacks as well jfl, goddamn the nigger worship is insane
When all the statistics and not anecdotal claims display the contrary of your beliefs (standing vert, endurance and Straightline speed). I'm actually the last person on here to nigger worship as I've proven the white men actually have more girth on average by 100's of peer reviewed studies and large sample sizes over the last 50 years. You're pulling out anecdotal claims or tiny sample sizes but not peer reviewed articles or legitimate scientific studies on the matter. Also, what you do say goes against common sense. For example, do to my 40 years of experience of being around both races in school, military, sports, jobs, etc it's very obvious for me to deduce blacks are not as intelligent, can't swim, and are more prone to react with violence but on the other side it was very obvious they have better straight line speed and a standing vert max on average. This is similar to me saying Eastern Asians have higher IQ's by roughly 5 points over an average Caucasian. That's not Asian worship, that's just the facts. If you have peer reviewed articles of thousands of athletes studied demonstrating white athletes have higher max verts and Straightline speed then I'd start to consider this as a more legitimate form of evidence. Qe could go through all the NBA combine results over the last 2 decades and review the results of Straightline speed, agility, and standing vert to see the differences between the races. Qe can even control for position and weight/height and create total athletic score for each person based on all the metrics. This could be a great undertaking but it can be a great form of evidence. I'll have to see if anyone has ever done this in the past.

When all the statistics and not anecdotal claims display the contrary of your beliefs (standing vert, endurance and Straightline speed). I'm actually the last person on here to nigger worship as I've proven the white men actually have more girth on average by 100's of peer reviewed studies and large sample sizes over the last 50 years. You're pulling out anecdotal claims or tiny sample sizes but not peer reviewed articles or legitimate scientific studies on the matter. Also, what you do say goes against common sense. For example, do to my 40 years of experience of being around both races in school, military, sports, jobs, etc it's very obvious for me to deduce blacks are not as intelligent, can't swim, and are more prone to react with violence but on the other side it was very obvious they have better straight line speed and a standing vert max on average. This is similar to me saying Eastern Asians have higher IQ's by roughly 5 points over an average Caucasian. That's not Asian worship, that's just the facts. If you have peer reviewed articles of thousands of athletes studied demonstrating white athletes have higher max verts and Straightline speed then I'd start to consider this as a more legitimate form of evidence. Qe could go through all the NBA combine results over the last 2 decades and review the results of Straightline speed, agility, and standing vert to see the differences between the races. Qe can even control for position and weight/height and create total athletic score for each person based on all the metrics. This could be a great undertaking but it can be a great form of evidence. I'll have to see if anyone has ever done this in the past.
then tell me why whites are dominating weight lifting, strongman and sports like wrestling that requires explosiveness?
what in your opion are whites best at as a race? just strength?