White Women: why you should date middleeastern men

Curry Suicide

Curry Suicide

Satanic Truecel
1. They have darker skin- Darker skin is more masculine, while the lighter skin of white people is more feminine.

2. Nose- middleeastern men tend to have huge, hooked noses. Men tend to have bigger, more eaglebeaked noses than women. A nose that is the size and shape of a middleeastern nose is rare than white men, however.

3. Jaw and cheekbone- No offense to anybody, but lets get real- out of all homo sapiens, white men tend to have the weakest cheekbones and jaw. a middleeastern man typically has a jaw that is 1.5-2 times as big as that of a white man and cheekbones that give them an extra rough look.

4. Build- A middleeastern man tend to be big boned and stocky while white people tend to be lanklets. A middleeastern man is usually going to be stronger than a white dude.

5. Dat hair genetics- lets face it, middleeastern guys probably has more facial and body hair than any other race(maybe except for Ainu?) and can grow a beard that white people can only dream about. Facial/body hair is another trait that distinguishes men from women

6. Body Odor- Middleeasterner have the strongest body odors after indians. Body odor again is a masculine trait as men have more than women

7. Muh Dik- Middleeasterners have been theorized to have partial African origin, but what is certain is that they do have african genes mixed in them. that means a higher chance of a BBC

8. Sex Drive- Middleeastern guys will fuck anything- a woman, a man, a camel, a goat, or even a pig. They are also infamous when it come to rape. All of this is high testosterone behavior.

9. Alpha behavior- Middleeastern men behave very alpha. First of all they are usually muslim, a religion that advocates war. Middleeastern terrorists are famous- they are always on the news. They even have the guts to challenge the entire United States Army.

In conclusion, middle eastern men are better in almost every aspect compared to white men. I have nothing against white people so don't get mad at me, i am trying to be as scientific as possible. Just look at what's happening in Germany @RetardSubhuman @Beastimmung @BugeyeBigNoseCurry @earthwindandfire @galego123 @germanlooks @currylightskin @MikeMew'sBitch @Nameless_Sunflower @Tinydragon98

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Boxingfan, Melo95, Chadethnic101 and 14 others
why the fuck are you still tagging me i told you to stop

I am Jewish therefore I am middle Eastern too yet I was not tagged :(

• +1
Reactions: Curry Suicide
Do you expect any white women to even read this? @Detona is gook

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Cidre enjoyer, Kingcel32 and 1 other person
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17735 and Deleted member 1901
1. They have darker skin- Darker skin is more masculine, while the lighter skin of white people is more feminine.

cope. Dark is feminine light is masculine.

Also europeans were already formed by European men taking middle eastern wives.

2. Nose- middleeastern men tend to have huge, hooked noses. Men tend to have bigger, more eaglebeaked noses than women. A nose that is the size and shape of a middleeastern nose is rare than white men, however.

Cope. White women have beaky noses.

3. Jaw and cheekbone- No offense to anybody, but lets get real- out of all homo sapiens, white men tend to have the weakest cheekbones and jaw. a middleeastern man typically has a jaw that is 1.5-2 times as big as that of a white man and cheekbones that give them an extra rough look.

No.

4. Build- A middleeastern man tend to be big boned and stocky while white people tend to be lanklets. A middleeastern man is usually going to be stronger than a white dude.

:lul:

5. Dat hair genetics- lets face it, middleeastern guys probably has more facial and body hair than any other race(maybe except for Ainu?) and can grow a beard that white people can only dream about. Facial/body hair is another trait that distinguishes men from women

Cope.

6. Body Odor- Middleeasterner have the strongest body odors after indians. Body odor again is a masculine trait as men have more than women

7. Muh Dik- Middleeasterners have been theorized to have partial African origin, but what is certain is that they do have african genes mixed in them. that means a higher chance of a BBC

8. Sex Drive- Middleeastern guys will fuck anything- a woman, a man, a camel, a goat, or even a pig. They are also infamous when it come to rape. All of this is high testosterone behavior.

9. Alpha behavior- Middleeastern men behave very alpha. First of all they are usually muslim, a religion that advocates war. Middleeastern terrorists are famous- they are always on the news. They even have the guts to challenge the entire United States Army

Us military has destroyed arab world

In conclusion, middle eastern men are better in almost every aspect compared to white men. I have nothing against white people so don't get mad at me, i am trying to be as scientific as possible. Just look at what's happening in Germany @RetardSubhuman @Beastimmung @BugeyeBigNoseCurry @earthwindandfire @galego123 @germanlooks @currylightskin @MikeMew'sBitch @Nameless_Sunflower @Tinydragon98

Most cucked region ever.

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and Deleted member 17829
cope. Dark is feminine light is masculine.

Also europeans were already formed by European men taking middle eastern wives.

Cope. White women have beaky noses.

No.

:lul:

Cope.

Us military has destroyed arab world

Most cucked region ever.
Massive cope

Cumskins once again mogged by superior dark ethnic moggers

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, Deleted member 16369 and Curry Suicide
Estrogen levels correlate with perceived female attractiveness and femininty in females. Higher-estrogen women tend to look more 'ethnic' - with a darker, browner complexion, darker eyes, rounder and fuller face that is less European, and more "Asian" looking:

BPcXLaJ.jpg

"Composite faces of the (a) 10 women with highest and (b) 10 with lowest levels of late follicular oestrogen metabolite (oestrone-3-glucuronide, E1G)."

The high oestrogen face was rated as much more feminine, attractive and healthy than the low reproductive hormone face (all t>6.31, p<0.001, d.f.=20)using a one-sample t-test on strength of preference. These results cannot be due to a mediating effect of age on facial appearance and hormones as there was no significant difference in age of the composites (low, M=20.8, s.d.=1.5; high, M=20.4, s.d.=1.8; t=0.54, p=0.60, d.f.=18). All face ratings were highly consistent (α>0.9)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 17829 and 1 other person
Ideal man and woman, based on morphs of celebrities selected by over 1000 white European volunteers. The ideal woman has darker, browner skin color, darker eyes, and darker hair than the male composite.

Beautiful_faces_di_3249634b.jpg

Over 90% of U.S. Presidents have been blue eyed:

"...in all of U.S. history, only five presidents had brown eyes – John Quincy Adams, Andrew Johnson, Chester A. Arthur, LBJ and Nixon. All the rest were clearly described with blue, grey, or hazel eyes. Two of our three presidents who faced serious impeachment proceedings (Andrew Johnson and Richard Nixon) were among our brown-eyed minority. The other three brownies (John Quincy Adams, Chester A. Arthur, and Lyndon Johnson) all hoped to win an additional term as president but failed to do, falling victim to bitter political critics and rivals."

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and Kingcel32
Indeed superior dark ethnic moggers are here to take over

*foggers

When comparing similar eye colour genetic profiles, females tend, as a whole, to have darker eyes than males (and, conversely, males lighter than females).

These results are also corroborated by the revision and meta-analysis of data from previously published eye colour genetic studies in several Caucasian populations, which significantly support the fact that males are more likely to have blue eyes than females, while females tend to show higher frequencies of green and brown eyes than males.

This significant gender difference would suggest that there is an as yet unidentified gender-related factor contributing to human eye colour variation.

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview
*foggers

When comparing similar eye colour genetic profiles, females tend, as a whole, to have darker eyes than males (and, conversely, males lighter than females).

These results are also corroborated by the revision and meta-analysis of data from previously published eye colour genetic studies in several Caucasian populations, which significantly support the fact that males are more likely to have blue eyes than females, while females tend to show higher frequencies of green and brown eyes than males.

This significant gender difference would suggest that there is an as yet unidentified gender-related factor contributing to human eye colour variation.
What does any if this shit have to do with high t ethnics

:feelskek:

Df07lADXkAA-1OJ

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview
How bullied did you get in school by ethnics? @Detona

@Johanjohan rate these tales from Punjabi basement

• JFL
I just want to bang an Arab bitch. It's time to reveal what's underneath the garbage rag.

• JFL
Reactions: Curry Suicide and PrinceLuenLeoncur

9. Alpha behavior- Middleeastern men behave very alpha. First of all they are usually muslim, a religion that advocates war. Middleeastern terrorists are famous- they are always on the news. They even have the guts to challenge the entire United States Army.

Finally making a thread I can agree with you Hindi cuckold gj

• +1
you are weird @gtuktm

You cant even quote properly you retard @gtuktm

Persian girl gets riced 😍

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Magical Apple and Curry Suicide

• +1
I wan't to fuck persian women like my turkic ancestors did when they invaded sogdia
Tang Dyntasy China bought tons of Persian jb sex slaves on the silk road.

Persian egirls most viewed video is talking to a korean teen on omegle. 😍. All the comments are in Persian. Nice

• JFL
Reactions: Magical Apple
Tang Dyntasy China bought tons of Persian jb sex slaves on the silk road.
persian milfs love getting bride kidnapped by kazakh and uigur hunter eyed badboys on horseback.

• Love it
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
Geomaxxing Persian woman gets asked by Korean Chang how many babies will u make for me? 😍😍😍😍 Put on a hijab u infidel! 🤬🤬🤬🤬

She speaks perfect korean and works with prettyboy kpoop stars everyday. Lucky geomaxxer woman

Persian egirls most viewed video is talking to a korean teen on omegle. 😍. All the comments are in Persian. Nice

1:53 the way how she says "Logitech" made me extremely horny :unsure:

• Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: exeight
Shes Only for SKC (small korean cock)
View attachment 1812661
are persian girls really into korean men?
because even just on this thread, there are two videos with persian girl and korean men
i always thought the most girls (like 90% of world population) are into white/med guys :unsure:

• Love it
are persian girls really into korean men?
because even just on this thread, there are two videos with persian girl and korean men
i always thought the most girls (like 90% of world population) are into white/med guys :unsure:
Well of course it's rare. There is zero chances to meet each other. But there are definitely many koreaboos. Even back in 2009. 80% of all Iranian TVs sets watched a random kdrama. There is a lot or interest by teen girls in iran

• +1
Reactions: exeight