Why are mewers and other people who ascend "naturally" being shitted on here?

D

Deleted member 16204

Bronze
Take as an example that indigenous Swiss guy. Lets be honest here, he is clearly a chad. He has all the great mogger features: strong and square lower third, strong chin, hunter eyes, and even decent harmony and ratios. His only major failos are his bloatedness and overall caveman look, which are his own choice (he has looksminned himself quite badly with that ptimitive shit). Now I do agree that this guy is wery retarded and autistic, but when it comes to purely his facial features there is just nothing wrong with them and he is a chad, objectively.

Yet somehow still this guy gets rated "mid tier normie" or "low tier normie" or even "weird-looking subhuman" here everytime. As if people had some unconscious bias against mewing, which makes them always give mewers bad ratings. Astrosky is another example. He is undeniably a gigachad on IRL standards, yet people give him ratings like "high tier normie". :lul:

And at the same time when some mouthbreathing subhuman gets his chin moved 0.5 cm with bimax, people are like "wow bro impressive result you went from truecel to chadlite :soy:".

Why is this? :feelstastyman:

Maxresdefault
2287960 1614420059326

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, datboijj, Deleted member 15601 and 4 others
Kys

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 2816
If you think @Salludon is a natural ascender then god help you
He didn’t even mention me anywhere you utter faggot.

Sometimes i feel bad for bullying you but when you do shit like this it gives me an incentive.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ayaanudon, Edgar, AsGoodAsItGets and 10 others
He didn’t even mention me anywhere you utter faggot.

Sometimes i feel bad for bullying you but when you do shit like this it gives me an incentive.
He was signalling it, it was pretty sure he would mention you.
And what wrong/lie did I even tell? It is evident that you are a surgerymaxxer.

Because mewing is cope and doesn't do shit

mewing works if ur a teen, otherwise its over

• +1
Reactions: mecmec
Take as an example that indigenous Swiss guy. Lets be honest here, he is clearly a chad. He has all the great mogger features: strong and square lower third, strong chin, hunter eyes, and even decent harmony and ratios. His only major failos are his bloatedness and overall caveman look, which are his own choice (he has looksminned himself quite badly with that ptimitive shit). Now I do agree that this guy is wery retarded and autistic, but when it comes to purely his facial features there is just nothing wrong with them and he is a chad, objectively.

Yet somehow still this guy gets rated "mid tier normie" or "low tier normie" or even "weird-looking subhuman" here everytime. As if people had some unconscious bias against mewing, which makes them always give mewers bad ratings. Astrosky is another example. He is undeniably a gigachad on IRL standards, yet people give him ratings like "high tier normie". :lul:

And at the same time when some mouthbreathing subhuman gets his chin moved 0.5 cm with bimax, people are like "wow bro impressive result you went from truecel to chadlite :soy:".

View attachment 1506885View attachment 1506886
Astro sky has become a bloated mess nowadays what's going on he used to look better

View attachment 1506885View attachment 1506886
how is he retarded and autistic?

he doesnt look chad at all ..