Why are people hyping this thread?

ConfusedBolivian

ConfusedBolivian

Just living
He larps about the amount of weight he gained and it just looks like newbie gains, also he went from 10-12% bodyfat to 20% or more while doing the cycle.
I gained 60lbs in my 4 months of steroids and my bodyfat went from no abs at rhe beggining to no abs so like 14% with no abs at the start to 18% now at peak bulk.
@ylrven attention seeker tbh but at least ur transformation was better them @pneumocystosis bcs that shit was comedic

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk, Jungcuck, InnerVoid and 1 other person
I was 15 bruh what

+45 lb of mass in weeks

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
I was 15 bruh what

+45 lb of mass in weeks
It wasnt 45 of mass more like 30-35 of water and fat and 7-12 of lean muscle tissue snd im being generous

It wasnt 45 of mass more like 30-35 of water and fat and 7-12 of lean muscle tissue snd im being generous
Mass is a broad term for weight. It was a decent amount of water but I posted my final physique which was 192 (a bit less bulked) the peak water weight was at 203 from fast food.

This might be hard since your ethnic, but at 15 years old, you have a lesser muscle building capability jfl.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51781 and SteveRogers
Mass is a broad term for weight. It was a decent amount of water but I posted my final physique which was 192 (a bit less bulked) the peak water weight was at 203 from fast food.

This might be hard since your ethnic, but at 15 years old, you have a lesser muscle building capability jfl.

Stop larping, even adults on 600mg of test enanthate for 16 weeks just gsuned 15-18lbs of lean muscle in 4 weeks so stfu

Stop larping, even adults on 600mg of test enanthate for 16 weeks just gsuned 15-18lbs of lean muscle in 4 weeks so stfu
Did u not even read the thread? I gained 45lb of weight. I gained little muscle. Ur arguing something that I never said lol.

Why are ethnics so low iq.

Did u not even read the thread? I gained 45lb of weight. I gained little muscle. Ur arguing something that I never said lol.

Why are ethnics so low iq.
U knowing what you are trying to do boy, and saying (50+ mass) in the title is just for the hype just like the rest of ur threads that are made to make hype and seek attention

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk
U knowing what you are trying to do boy, and saying (50+ mass) in the title is just for the hype just like the rest of ur threads that are made to make hype and seek attention
And mass means muscle mass nobody reference to weight as mass but they do it with lbs and saying 50+ mass lbs is like saying you gained 50lbs of muscle, jfls bruv

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk
Dalits, Dalits, calm down you are both chad

• JFL
Reactions: raumDEuter
I called him out too lol my guide is 10x better then his shit

And mass means muscle mass nobody reference to weight as mass but they do it with lbs and saying 50+ mass lbs is like saying you gained 50lbs of muscle, jfls bruv
thats exactly what i was saying lol

roidfaggots beefing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51781 and efidescontinuado

Yeah ur guide is good actually but i dislike sarms

I see ur point but TEST super hard to get in USA

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
Not actually, you just gotta know people n shit
Why would trust a random person to give me legit TEST when i could get pharma grade sarms that are tested lol

He larps about the amount of weight he gained and it just looks like newbie gains, also he went from 10-12% bodyfat to 20% or more while doing the cycle.
I gained 60lbs in my 4 months of steroids and my bodyfat went from no abs at rhe beggining to no abs so like 14% with no abs at the start to 18% now at peak bulk.
@ylrven attention seeker tbh but at least ur transformation was better them @pneumocystosis bcs that shit was comedic
Jfl ar people only starting to realize this. He frauds in every picture too. He thinks he’s going to be the next salludon and get loads of forum status.

• JFL
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
Jfl ar people only starting to realize this. He frauds in every picture too. He thinks he’s going to be the next salludon and get loads of forum status.
LOL 💀

Where can i find salludon tag? @moggathon

I just saw this and his blowjob thread tbh i am not well informed of the kid

I just saw this and his blowjob thread tbh i am not well informed of the kid
18D99E3A E9AC 4966 B3DB A02BF4FADB9E
This is him unfrauded. Certainly not high htn low Chadlite that he claims. He’s a terra frauding retard.

Mass is a broad term for weight
I was one of the first guys to post a SARMS transformation back in 2020, for memory I gained 10kg or some shit in 8 weeks - it’s not that crazy, I’m also genetically average at best when it comes to muscle, I just have a decent frame.
@ConfusedBolivian clearly your brain function is descending faster than your bloated bulking face, just relax, accept you aren’t top 0.1% bodybuilding genetics, and utilise the fact that you’re chadelite and cut.

• JFL
Reactions: NotCarv
starvemaxxing+lifting can boost your t levels, i have tested it.

I did gain 45-50 lb tho? I never said pure muscle fiber
I was one of the first guys to post a SARMS transformation back in 2020, for memory I gained 10kg or some shit in 8 weeks - it’s not that crazy, I’m also genetically average at best when it comes to muscle, I just have a decent frame.
@ConfusedBolivian clearly your brain function is descending faster than your bloated bulking face, just relax, accept you aren’t top 0.1% bodybuilding genetics, and utilise the fact that you’re chadelite and cut.
he is arguing against something i never said i gained 45 lb on the cycle but it was tons of fat and water, obviously it wasnt 45 lb of muscle mass that’s ridiculous
View attachment 2780183 This is him unfrauded. Certainly not high htn low Chadlite that he claims. He’s a terra frauding retard.
Just send a 400pixel image theory, ive got probably an hour of media here (all videos) ur just too retarded jfl.

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers

Ur guide is high effort but bad information, my post wasnt a guide it was a timeline of my cycle

I would never recommend sarms to anyone

he is arguing against something i never said i gained 45 lb on the cycle but it was tons of fat and water, obviously it wasnt 45 lb of muscle mass that’s ridiculous

Just send a 400pixel image theory, ive got probably an hour of media here (all videos) ur just too retarded jfl.
Whatever helps you cope bud. The bloats not going anywhere.

9B8FA2B0 40B8 4F16 9E64 7074914535A4

LOL AT U NIGGA SCROLLING DOWN TO BEFORE I LOST WEIGHT
Twas the first video that came up on my fyp. As I said whatever helps you cope.

Twas the first video that came up on my fyp. As I said whatever helps you cope.
No it wasnt, i unprivated that video to post it on a thread yesterday. U scrolled months to find that.

No it wasnt, i unprivated that video to post it on a thread yesterday. U scrolled months to find that.
As I said whatever helps you cope boyo

• JFL
Reactions: Clavicular
Ur guide is high effort but bad information, my post wasnt a guide it was a timeline of my cycle

I would never recommend sarms to anyone
please stop making baseless claims show me whats bad information and citations

please stop making baseless claims show me whats bad information and citations
Its not baseless, my liver is destroyed from SARMs and clomid isnt a “test base” jfl.

Its not baseless, my liver is destroyed from SARMs and clomid isnt a “test base” jfl.
Low IQ cause u did SARMs wrong

I've never had any issues cause i did it correctly

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
me doing at 19 vs u doing 15 big difference
Real but its bad either way

Test gives u more gains and its healthier, i got better gains from test

Give me one source of Testosterone in the USA?

Selective Androgen Receptor Modulators (SARMs) are often considered a safer alternative to testosterone or anabolic steroids for individuals looking to enhance muscle growth and performance. Here are some reasons why SARMs might be seen as better than testosterone:

Selectivity and Tissue Targeting
SARMs are designed to selectively target androgen receptors in muscle and bone tissue, which can lead to an increase in muscle mass and bone density without affecting other tissues like the prostate and skin as much[4]. This selectivity potentially reduces the risk of side effects associated with testosterone, which can affect a broader range of tissues[1].

Reduced Conversion to DHT and Estrogen
Testosterone can be converted into dihydrotestosterone (DHT) and estrogen, which can lead to side effects such as hair loss and gynecomastia. SARMs do not undergo aromatization or 5-α-reduction, meaning they are less likely to cause these issues[1][5].

Less Suppression of Natural Testosterone
Unlike anabolic steroids, SARMs do not suppress natural testosterone production as heavily, which is crucial for maintaining natural testosterone levels and reducing the risk of adverse effects on other organs[5].

Anabolic Effects
Meta-analyses of clinical trials have shown that testosterone administration increases skeletal muscle mass, strength, and leg power, and these anabolic effects are dose-related[1]. SARMs also have anabolic effects on muscle and bone, originally synthesized for treating muscle wasting conditions, osteoporosis, and breast cancer[2].

Side Effects
SARMs are generally considered to have fewer side effects compared to anabolic steroids. Common side effects of SARMs can include testosterone suppression, liver toxicity, cardiovascular effects, and mood changes, but these are largely dependent on the dose and duration of use[4].

Legal Status
SARMs can legally be sold as experimental products, not for human consumption, whereas steroids require a medical diagnosis and prescription for legitimate use[5].

Research and Development
SARMs are still under investigation, and more research is needed to fully understand their long-term effects on human health. However, the potential for SARMs to be preferentially anabolic and free from the adverse effects of testosterone makes them appealing for therapeutic and performance enhancement purposes[1].

In conclusion, SARMs may offer several advantages over testosterone, including greater tissue selectivity, reduced side effects related to DHT and estrogen conversion, and less suppression of natural testosterone production. However, it is important to note that SARMs are not without potential risks, and their long-term safety profile is not yet fully established. Consulting with a medical professional before considering the use of SARMs or testosterone for muscle building or performance enhancement is essential.

Citations:
[1] https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2072878/
[2] https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/34510504/
[3] https://eightify.app/summary/fitnes...-vs-steroids-choosing-performance-enhancement
[4] https://hrtdoctorsgroup.com/sarms-vs-trt/
[5] https://muscleandbrawn.com/sarms/sarms-vs-steroids/
[6] https://www.uspharmacist.com/article/recreational-use-of-selective-androgen-receptor-modulators
[7] https://www.sltrib.com/sponsored/2023/06/15/sarms-vs-steroids-are-sarms-safer/
[8]
[9] https://www.sciencedirect.com/topics/neuroscience/selective-androgen-receptor-modulator

Selective Androgen Receptor Modulators (SARMs) are often considered a safer alternative to testosterone or anabolic steroids for individuals looking to enhance muscle growth and performance. Here are some reasons why SARMs might be seen as better than testosterone:

Selectivity and Tissue Targeting
SARMs are designed to selectively target androgen receptors in muscle and bone tissue, which can lead to an increase in muscle mass and bone density without affecting other tissues like the prostate and skin as much[4]. This selectivity potentially reduces the risk of side effects associated with testosterone, which can affect a broader range of tissues[1].

Reduced Conversion to DHT and Estrogen
Testosterone can be converted into dihydrotestosterone (DHT) and estrogen, which can lead to side effects such as hair loss and gynecomastia. SARMs do not undergo aromatization or 5-α-reduction, meaning they are less likely to cause these issues[1][5].

Less Suppression of Natural Testosterone
Unlike anabolic steroids, SARMs do not suppress natural testosterone production as heavily, which is crucial for maintaining natural testosterone levels and reducing the risk of adverse effects on other organs[5].

Anabolic Effects
Meta-analyses of clinical trials have shown that testosterone administration increases skeletal muscle mass, strength, and leg power, and these anabolic effects are dose-related[1]. SARMs also have anabolic effects on muscle and bone, originally synthesized for treating muscle wasting conditions, osteoporosis, and breast cancer[2].

Side Effects
SARMs are generally considered to have fewer side effects compared to anabolic steroids. Common side effects of SARMs can include testosterone suppression, liver toxicity, cardiovascular effects, and mood changes, but these are largely dependent on the dose and duration of use[4].

Legal Status
SARMs can legally be sold as experimental products, not for human consumption, whereas steroids require a medical diagnosis and prescription for legitimate use[5].

Research and Development
SARMs are still under investigation, and more research is needed to fully understand their long-term effects on human health. However, the potential for SARMs to be preferentially anabolic and free from the adverse effects of testosterone makes them appealing for therapeutic and performance enhancement purposes[1].

In conclusion, SARMs may offer several advantages over testosterone, including greater tissue selectivity, reduced side effects related to DHT and estrogen conversion, and less suppression of natural testosterone production. However, it is important to note that SARMs are not without potential risks, and their long-term safety profile is not yet fully established. Consulting with a medical professional before considering the use of SARMs or testosterone for muscle building or performance enhancement is essential.

Citations:
[1] https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2072878/
[2] https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/34510504/
[3] https://eightify.app/summary/fitnes...-vs-steroids-choosing-performance-enhancement
[4] https://hrtdoctorsgroup.com/sarms-vs-trt/
[5] https://muscleandbrawn.com/sarms/sarms-vs-steroids/
[6] https://www.uspharmacist.com/article/recreational-use-of-selective-androgen-receptor-modulators
[7] https://www.sltrib.com/sponsored/2023/06/15/sarms-vs-steroids-are-sarms-safer/
[8]
[9] https://www.sciencedirect.com/topics/neuroscience/selective-androgen-receptor-modulator

0, tren is more tissue selective but its not better because it rapes ur organs jfl.