Why do dreadheads and kpop gooks have such crazy smv nowadays?

wishIwasSalludon

wishIwasSalludon

broken but not destroyed
Literally LTNs slaying cause of this

Also I’m sorry for saying “gook” im not racist against Asians, racism is wrong. I love asian people it’s just this forum has gotten to me

@murdah @gooner23 @shabby890 @aspiringexcel @๕ඞChick3ncu1ry @klip11

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: murdah, aspiringexcel, yeeyeeslayer and 2 others
We need to study this

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel
dreadheads bro? is this thread from 2017?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: butterworld and aspiringexcel
2988735 parking2

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
  • +1
Reactions: murdah
Literally LTNs slaying cause of this

Also I’m sorry for saying “gook” im not racist against Asians, racism is wrong. I love asian people it’s just this forum has gotten to me

Cope you are racist against the yellow little dog eating chinks, you nigger

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and wishIwasSalludon
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: murdah and sweetheart
  • So Sad
Reactions: BitchBoy

Female gaze is more important male gaze

• +1
Reactions: murdah, aspiringexcel, wishIwasSalludon and 1 other person
;Literally LTNs slaying cause of this

Id love to see the so-called dreadhead smv in my slum:lul: only nigger that foids like is jude bellingham

Also arent u a gook.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and shizuku11111
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel and wishIwasSalludon
I think the Lenin quote goes: "Give me four years to teach the children and the seed I have sown will never be uprooted."

Last edited:
Lol keep coping
Idk how he’s so in denial, like the absolute lust foids have for dread heads is incredibly potent

a user here literally did an experiment with a LTN black who took a single shit selfie and had half his face covered and he got like 30 matches in a day

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles, murdah and Richard Cheese
Idk how he’s so in denial, like the absolute lust foids have for dread heads is incredibly potent

a user here literally did an experiment with a LTN black who took a single shit selfie and had half his face covered and he got like 30 matches in a day
Kpopmaxxed guys as well, do very good with latinas

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese and wishIwasSalludon
Kpopmaxxed guys as well, do very good with latinas
A lot of guys deny the fact that kpopmaxxed dudes and dreadheads do well because they can’t cope with the fact foids are fucking chinks and niggers over them

In their mind chinks and niggers are inferior so them doing better is impossible

• +1
Reactions: murdah
A lot of guys deny the fact that kpopmaxxed dudes and dreadheads do well because they can’t cope with the fact foids are fucking chinks and niggers over them

In their mind chinks and niggers are inferior so them doing better is impossible
I do not agree with the language used but yeah they slay, but it is harder for asian guys to ascend, kpopmaxxing isn’t achievable for all of them but any black guy can get dreads and hit the gym

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
I do not agree with the language used but yeah they slay, but it is harder for asian guys to ascend, kpopmaxxing isn’t achievable for all of them but any black guy can get dreads and hit the gym
I’m sorry for saying “chinks” and “niggers” I’m not racist, I love Asians and black people unironically but this forum has gotten to me. Racism is wrong

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard Cheese and murdah

Users who are viewing this thread

Back