Why do guys think gym will save them

socialcel

socialcel

Textbook MTN
My gym is full of deformed sub185 guys who train in groups and effectively all have zero muscle and shit frame (bones too) in general. What fitness influencer made these wiggers believe that gymcelling will save them? Gym will only help you if you’re fat, or tall. (not 185cm stop coping you manlet but 190cm+) I’m raging cause they take up all the equipment, are loud af and scare all the stacies away from ever returning to the gym. Also gymcelling isn’t required even for gymhoes I get IOI-s all the time and am only 85kg at 192cm with ~15% bf.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
nigga kys pls.. people do what they fucking want stfu go rot yourself in slums of mumbai kys

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52566, Deleted member 51465 and socialcel
retard, muh no face gains
we go gym brah zyzz creatine protein powder!!! just gotta get jacked and all the girls will want me!

Attachments

• IMG_8771.jpeg
    IMG_8771.jpeg
    19.9 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Samsepioler
My gym is full of deformed sub185 guys who train in groups and effectively all have zero muscle and shit frame (bones too) in general. What fitness influencer made these wiggers believe that gymcelling will save them? Gym will only help you if you’re fat, or tall. (not 185cm stop coping you manlet but 190cm+) I’m raging cause they take up all the equipment, are loud af and scare all the stacies away from ever returning to the gym. Also gymcelling isn’t required even for gymhoes I get IOI-s all the time and am only 85kg at 192cm with ~15% bf.
they gymcel because they see Gigachad PSL 7 6'4 slayer and think they can look like him if they gym

• +1
Reactions: socialcel