Why do people neglect Harmony when comes to rating?

NotCarv

NotCarv

#BlackRaceDomination
Like you can be rated a HTN but you have 0 appeal to woman lets be real.

Like you could HTN bone structure but awful features does that still make u a HTN imo it doesn't

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium and Lynxress
Anybody who takes .org's rating seriously is a retard

• +1
Reactions: MarstonAlloy, TechnoBoss, Xtra and 2 others
It doesn’t make sense to me. I was surprised when I posted a video about facial harmony ratings here and a user said skull size is more important and a person should be rated based on that.

It doesn’t make sense to me. I was surprised when I posted a video about facial harmony ratings here and a user said skull size is more important and a person should be rated based on that.
Yep its super low IQ you have top tier bones but shitty harmony ruins ur looks

Im saying bro it doesn't matter if you have good features but your face is aesthetically unpleasant

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55314
there was someone on this site telling me some retarded looking dumb fuck from my school mogs this whole site (guy i linked below). how stupid do you have to be to believe that

People here white so ofc they will be bias and inflate his rating btw no one said he mogs i just read all the comments

No such thing. You either have good features or you're a recessed subhuman.

People here white so ofc they will be bias and inflate his rating btw no one said he mogs i just read all the comments
It wasn’t on the thread. It was on another post. Guy was telling me that person in the post is “decent looking” and easily mogs most on the forum

It wasn’t on the thread. It was on another post. Guy was telling me that person in the post is “decent looking” and easily mogs most on the forum
Cap ngl

Anybody who takes .org's rating seriously is a retard
They suck cuz people try too hard to be realistic and le blackpilled instead of giving advice

• +1
Reactions: NotCarv