Why do surgeons want different scans

D

Deleted member 2729

facemaxx or death
Just fucking lol at my utter subhuman jaw and my utter subhuman bad luck. Zarrinbal wants a DVT scan however Ramieri needs CT scans. This shit is already expensive enough why the fuck don't they use the same scans? It is OVER

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Hypno, randomvanish, Deleted member 8165 and 2 others
Just fucking lol at my utter subhuman jaw and my utter subhuman bad luck. Zarrinbal wants a DVT scan however Ramieri needs CT scans. This shit is already expensive enough why the fuck don't they use the same scans? It is OVER
jaw surgery is being gatekept so inferior and poor people can't ascend

• +1
Reactions: homo_faber, metagross and Deleted member 2729
ever wondered why blackpilled jaw surgeries start at $15k and end at $100k?

bluepilled bimax is $4k

• +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad and Deleted member 2729

bluepilled bimax is $4k
What’s the most expensive one does?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729

bluepilled bimax is $4k
Why would anyone spend 100k on bimax over flying out to spain to get it done with Alfaro for 30k max?

• +1
Reactions: homo_faber, user47283, Anchor_Ship and 1 other person
That’s life:lul:

• JFL
That’s life:lul:
Learn to quote + ramieri said DVT is good too

Learn to quote + ramieri said DVT is good too
I know how, I'm just lazy and that's good maybe you don't have to pay for both(y)

• +1
Why would anyone spend 100k on bimax over flying out to spain to get it done with Alfaro for 30k max?
not to mention Alfaro is literally a better surgeon with way more cases you can view online that include an animation of the movements , meanwhile Sailer has been larping the same 3 angle grauded results

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and maneg1
not to mention Alfaro is literally a better surgeon with way more cases you can view online that include an animation of the movements , meanwhile Sailer has been larping the same 3 angle grauded results
Yeah I wouldn’t wanna get my bimax done anywhere else tbh, maybe gunson but the result would probably be as good at best and he charges 3x more

whats your opinion on ramieri?

Felt for you whitecel

• +1
Felt for you whitecel
LUckily I asked Ramieri if DVT is fine for him and I can use one scan for both surgeons. But still dont know how I can fix my jaw

Jaw is the pinekel of chad and you are missing that:trepidation:Bruttal:feelsgiga:
LUckily I asked Ramieri if DVT is fine for him and I can use one scan for both surgeons. But still dont know how I can fix my jaw

• +1