Why does no one talk about how tiring Looksmaxxing is?

D

Deleted member 4887

We got it goin' on
I was already doing the moisturise, retin A, sunscreen stuff everyday along with gym

Now I've added in fin, min, ketoconazole shampoo, biotin, probably going to add dermapen fuck knows what else maybe Samumeds topical shit when it comes out, Maybe peptide serum for hairloss...

But its getting fucking tiring honestly and yet I read about teenagers taking 11 supplements a day for height gains. Surely they are larping

The thought that ill have to do all this indefinitely is fucked up

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: court monarch777, SOS-Sonic, Deleted member 4797 and 5 others
if you find that tiring i have bad news for you

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Stare, Deleted member 9380, Deleted member 39 and 6 others
Haha you don't have to do that
Just mew bro it worked for me :)
maxresdefault.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9380, IdiAmin, randomuser2407 and 1 other person
yeah its exhausting fuck this gay world

Get looks or die trying though

• +1
Reactions: Essonerian, EverythingMaxxer, Deleted member 4797 and 2 others
It's exactly because of this that most people are out of shape and would rather watch TV while eating junk food instead of improving themselves, because self improvement is difficult since it requires hard work and dedication while being lazy is comfortable and easy.

The most difficult thing is not to start, it's to keep going and maintain that for a long enough period of time, it is human nature to avoid discomfort and maximize pleasure, so as humans, it is in our nature to be lazy so you must fight against it if you want to be different from everyone else.

• +1
Reactions: CommonFag, EverythingMaxxer, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 10 others
I was already doing the moisturise, retin A, sunscreen stuff everyday along with gym

Now I've added in fin, min, ketoconazole shampoo, biotin, probably going to add dermapen fuck knows what else maybe Samumeds topical shit when it comes out, Maybe peptide serum for hairloss...

But its getting fucking tiring honestly and yet I read about teenagers taking 11 supplements a day for height gains. Surely they are larping

The thought that ill have to do all this indefinitely is fucked up
I do round about the exact same things and i understand it. But kets be honest, excluded Gym, that all consumes 5 mins daily.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10709 and Deleted member 4887
well half of your list is cope

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: CommonFag, wateriswet and Deleted member 4887
Haha you don't have to do that
Just mew bro it worked for me :)
maxresdefault.jpg
Thanks Chad
yeah its exhausting fuck this gay world

Get looks or die trying though
It will pay off eventually for most of us.
It's exactly because of this that most people are out of shape and would rather watch TV while eating junk food instead of improving themselves, because self improvement is difficult since it requires hard work and dedication while being lazy is comfortable and easy.

The most difficult thing is not to start, it's to keep going and maintain that for a long enough period of time, it is human nature to avoid discomfort and maximize pleasure, so as humans, it is in our nature to be lazy so you must fight against it if you want to be different from everyone else.
Excellent point man, although you're right about the fact that it's human nature to find it difficult I also think that nowadays its become a lot more common to tryhard when it comes to looks. Yes there are still growing numbers of obese people but on the flip side its become a lot more common to be a looksmaxxer as a normie

So it's all or nothing going on

I mean, the more risky looksmaxxes are always the ones that seem to pay off the most like surgery or injecting. No pain no gain in a sense lol.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: CommonFag, EverythingMaxxer, Gaia262 and 1 other person
Honestly, I don't think majority of these people are even doing what you do. So its no wonder, they haven't experienced how "tiring" it is to make an actual change, or even try to make an actual change.
Imo at 6'3", 290, you should spent every ounce of energy going down to 12%bf. But that's just my 2 cents.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zradrad, Deleted member 4887, randomuser2407 and 1 other person
Imagine considering any of these a serious looksmaxing.

Indeed, its a coping forum.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: CommonFag, ascentium, Deleted member 12337 and 2 others
It'll become a habit just keep at it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4887
Honestly, I don't think majority of these people are even doing what you do. So its no wonder, they haven't experienced how "tiring" it is to make an actual change, or even try to make an actual change.
Imo at 6'3", 290, you should spent every ounce of energy going down to 12%bf. But that's just my 2 cents.
It's not a description of himself, he just copied the signature of @LondonVillie as a meme.

You would know that if you had spent more than a few hours on the forum.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8666
It's not a description of himself, he just copied the signature of @LondonVillie as a meme.

Probably, but I CBA to that. I need to protect my mental health from the overwhelming amount of autism, and rage on here. But at the same time I wanna see those high quality posts

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4887

Hes probably right about the fact that the majority in this forum aren't looksmaxxing though

Imagine considering any of these a serious looksmaxing.

Indeed, its a coping forum.
Brb getting monobloc distraction osteogenesis

• Love it
Reactions: CommonFag
Probably, but I CBA to that. I need to protect my mental health from the overwhelming amount of autism, and rage on here. But at the same time I wanna see those high quality posts
Honestly, the black pill is right about looksmaxxing, it is the best way to become attractive to women.

From personal experience, I found that the most important looksmax is the jaw surgery for those who are recessed or have an underbite. And then gymmaxxing for those who are not muscular. And then leanmaxxing.
And then, plastic surgeries if you can afford them.

Way too many users here claim that plastic surgeries do a huge difference when in reality, when you look at "before and after" pictures, there is only a small difference that wouldn't even be noticeable for most people. Too many people here are obsessed with looking like a Chad when in reality, they should only aim to be above average because above average men (in looks) are so rare that you'll almost never get mogged.

• +1
Reactions: CommonFag and Deleted member 12337
I'm also confused about all these little things that I should do on a daily basis that in the end I don't do at all because the efforts are just too much for a likely return on investment, if not negligible.
I really think that some of you might overanalyse or even overtestimate these "techniques". Tbqf after months of reading a bunch of (crazy though interesting) theories on the Internet, I came to the conclusion that what worked best - for me at least - was a minimalist approach to this Looksmax thing, namely : exercising, sleeping and eating well. Just try to master these 3 before trying on anything else. Of course, we can after add to this mewing, meditating, socializing and so on...

A minimalist approach to Looksmaxing won't take you much time at all. On the other hand, if it's more like a burden for you, you're ngmi.

Honestly, the black pill is right about looksmaxxing, it is the best way to become attractive to women.

From personal experience, I found that the most important looksmax is the jaw surgery for those who are recessed or have an underbite. And then gymmaxxing for those who are not muscular. And then leanmaxxing.
And then, plastic surgeries if you can afford them.

Way too many users here claim that plastic surgeries do a huge difference when in reality, when you look at "before and after" pictures, there is only a small difference that wouldn't even be noticeable for most people. Too many people here are obsessed with looking like a Chad when in reality, they should only aim to be above average because above average men (in looks) are so rare that you'll almost never get mogged.
"Way too many users here claim that plastic surgeries do a huge difference" depends on the type of surgery. Rhinoplasty, Otoplasty can make a big difference.

agreed. leanmaxx is by far the best softmax imo. vast majority of society is fat/skinnyfat so basically everyone should be able to gain from it. lazy copers will say its only useful if you have bones but unless youre a recessed deformed subhuman it should be a positive change.

fatcel = volcel

yeah you're right. still it's important to recognize what's working and what isn't and cut out the bs so you don't burn out. also if you can make it something you enjoy then you're much more likely to keep doing it. like I'm not that enthusiastic about gymcelling but I like competitive sports so instead of suffering through whatever you don't like doing try finding something you do so you're more likely to keep up :feelsokman: