Why don’t Amazigh counties of North africa unite to form 1 country

Yes, they’re diverse for sure. But I’ve never seen one who was actually completely white-passing. Their ethnic facial traits give it away. The coloring won’t change that. :ogre:
What do you think about Zidane?

Think about it, Libya, Tunisia, Algeria morroco forming 1 country.

They’re ethnically and culturally the exact same, all ethnically Amazigh Berber countries with the same amount of peninsular Arab DNA in each one (10% around), same religion (Sunni Islam),

Same language etc.

Wouldn’t it make sense for them to unite under one country called Tamazighia or smth

@emeraldglass @MaghrebGator
everytime they try the CIA does a bit of trolling

No problem bhai! :feelsautistic: In sha Allah.

I would get rid of all the unbelievers (including qadianis), liberals, feminists, soyboys and make sure we have a similar entity to the Afghan Taliban who keeps everyone in check, using sharia as their system along with technocracy. Technocracy means electing people that are the best skilled at something. I would also get rid of nepotism which runs deeply within politics.
based af

also HOW THE FUCK do we have a worse passport than fucking BANGLADESH YEMEN AND NORTH KOREA :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
based af

also HOW THE FUCK do we have a worse passport than fucking BANGLADESH YEMEN AND NORTH KOREA :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
Thanks bhai. And JFL, Bangladesh I can understand because of better economy but Yemen? They’re getting the hell bombed out of them and North Korea? :fuk: WTF.

Thanks bhai. And JFL, Bangladesh I can understand because of better economy but Yemen? They’re getting the hell bombed out of them and North Korea? :fuk: WTF.
yeah but Bangladesh is literally old Pakistan :feelswhy:
we're worse than so many other bad countries too

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers