Why it's ok to fraud ur genes and why you should not let women " decide " which genes should live on

Deleted member 4804

Deleted member 4804

El fatso
I see a lot of cucks here talking about muh natural selection, muh incels should stay virgins forever and shouldnt procreate etc.

Truth is, if you think like this you are a larping woman.

women have passed on the most shitty genes for years. U balding framelet faggots are the living proof of it. Ur whore mom fucked chad yet u got spawnkilled, why ? That hoe fucked 10 chads and ur sisters and brothers all looks like shit, because ur mom is genetic garbage, and no chads can fix that.

Women get to choose who procreates to prevent genetic " dead ends " yet they are the reason in most cases ( tl;dr women are the one passing balding genes ).

So now gtfo ur room and go fraud inches, put contact lenses and put jaw fillers.

And stop being a bitch

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, Copeful, Kevin Costner and 18 others
I see a lot of cucks here talking about muh natural selection, muh incels should stay virgins forever and shouldnt procreate etc.

women have passed on the most shitty genes for years. U balding framelet faggots are the living proof of it. Ur whore mom fucked chad yet u got spawnkilled, why ? That hoe fucked 10 chads and ur sisters and brothers all looks like shit, because ur mom is genetic garbage, and no chads can fix that.

Women get to choose who procreates to prevent genetic " dead ends " yet they are the reason in most cases ( tl;dr women are the one passing balding genes ).

So now gtfo ur room and go fraud inches, put contact lenses and put jaw fillers.

And stop being a bitch
Wow what a great thread A+

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: JimmyDreamsOfZygos0, zikzog and Deleted member 4804
well it's pretty simple why

man have higher sex drive and low cost of reproduction and women dont thus incels shouldnt be allowed to procreate. It isnt morally correct, but what is in nature?

• +1
Reactions: eyelidcel and mogstar
well it's pretty simple why

man have higher sex drive and low cost of reproduction and women dont thus incels shouldnt be allowed to procreate. It isnt morally correct, but what is in nature?
Are men known to respect nature ? No
They use it, they break it, they piss on it.
We invented monogamy for a reason so ur point isnt valid.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, Lihito and Albeacho
are you an ambientalist karen or what? Who the fuck cares about natuere and respect. Millions of years of evolution arent going to be harmed by some pollution

monogamy is a meme and it never lasts. my point is still valid

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 4804
are you an ambientalist karen or what? Who the fuck cares about natuere and respect. Millions of years of evolution arent going to be harmed by some pollution

Why tf u talkin about evolution.
Monogamy existed for 2 thousand years, u r the meme mr chang

• +1
Reactions: Lihito and Albeacho
HUh, wtf are you talking about?

• JFL
The gook is a moron ignore him

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lihito, Deleted member 4804 and Albeacho
  • +1
Reactions: Lihito and Deleted member 4804

And stop being a bitch
Nice R*ddit spacing U 0 IQ cuck

• JFL
  • Woah
  • WTF
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15, Deleted member 4430, Deleted member 4804 and 1 other person
I mean im 16 so its not even weird (and you are 17 so you dont know either what you are talking about)

Its just a sign of extreme retardation if you call civilization and monogamy a meme. Monogamy may be becoming a meme in the 21st century but it was actually working for thousands of years.

• +1
Reactions: Lihito, Deleted member 4804 and Deleted member 11748
Its just a sign of extreme retardation if you call civilization and monogamy a meme. Monogamy may be becoming a meme in the 21st century but it was actually working for thousands of years.
bro stop trying to sound like an intellectual

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4804 and Albeacho
bro stop trying to sound like an intellectual
wtf lol? you first denied the validity of this thread with some garbage points and I came here to educate you.

• +1
wtf lol? you first denied the validity of this thread with some garbage points and I came here to educate you.
Tell him pepebro im 2 lazy to start an argument
92cf472

• JFL
Reactions: Albeacho
what garbage points? Im right

• WTF
>Sry i do not talk abused dog, can someone translate :feelsez:
F940c149 2a24 4e35 9b31 41b1f0ee84bd

• JFL
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15 and Deleted member 4804
Messages have been posted since you loaded this page. View them?Oops! We ran into some problems.
You must wait at least 7 seconds before performing this action.

• JFL
lol no thats why I said its basic.
Why r u talking of biology when we are talking of sociology, this shows how much u dont know wtf is going on here, goteeem dab on u shut up now

• JFL
Reactions: Albeacho
what kind of basic biology says that civilization and monogamy is fake?
that wasnt my main point. I said that the weaklings aka incels dont get to reproduce. You guys pushed this monogamy shit for no reason

Why r u talking of biology when we are talking of sociology, this shows how much u dont know wtf is going on here, goteeem dab on u shut up now

that wasnt my main point. I said that the weaklings aka incels dont get to reproduce. You guys pushed this monogamy shit for no reason
civiliziation is a meme
So you know diverted your points toward biology suggesting that incels don't reproduce. But the thing is that most guys reproduceed because religion weakened hypergamy. Every guy could get at least some sort of arranged marriage before the sexual revolution.

• +1
I will never pass on my subhuman genetics. If you decide to do this, you have no compassion or empathy at all. You can't do this to the new children man.

• So Sad
So you know diverted your points toward biology suggesting that incels don't reproduce. But the thing is that most guys reproduceed because religion weakened hypergamy. Every guy could get at least some sort of arranged marriage before the sexual revolution.
water. But everyone is atheist now and the so-called religious girls are the biggest whores.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804 and Albeacho
water. But everyone is atheist now and the so-called religious girls are the biggest whores.
The sexual revolution was the biggest mistake ever made

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804 and Deleted member 11748
They use it, they break it, they piss on it.
Based. True asf

• +1

And stop being a bitch
Good thread, you brought up some valid points. Females fraud a lot these days too.

• +1
Good thread, you brought up some valid points. Females fraud a lot these days too.
Yea i thought it was obvious but idk some people here are 2 low t and talk about not wanting to make incels or some shit.

• +1
Reactions: john2