Why O’pry and Gandy are the only ones

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
It’s common knowledge here that when you have stunning looks like O’pry or Gandy, success is guaranteed if you just place yourself outside of your house and don’t be fat. Since everyone on this forum agrees that Gandy and O’pry are the most attractive among all known (famous) people, it’s safe to say that there are no people on this planet that are as good looking. That’s the level of looks that we’re talking about. 1 in a billion or something like that.

Now it’s possible that there’s another O’pry in some unknown Russian village, and it sometimes takes time for people to become known (think Jeremy Meeks), but the probability of that is extremely low since everyone has a phone and can post their pics and be found by some modeling agent.

What do you guys think? And what’s their PSL? 7.5?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, Deleted member 13137, owlofathena and 7 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Edgar, grimy, kebabcoper and 32 others
Since everyone on this forum agrees that Gandy and O’pry are the most attractive among all known (famous) people
Greycel-tier moment. Nobody here argues that and if they do, they're absolutely bang on retarded. Prime Chico mogs these guys to Sagitttarius A, Andromeda and beyond.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 12611, sergeant blackpill, Deleted member 9852 and 10 others
Greycel-tier moment. Nobody here argues that and if they do, they're absolutely bang on retarded. Prime Chico mogs these guys to Sagitttarius A, Andromeda and beyond.
Said the greycel

• JFL
Reactions: Sviken
That's true, there is an unknown O'pry lookalike in Pakistan

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Biiyo03, Edgar, Deleted member 5180 and 16 others
  • So Sad
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5180, Deleted member 12611, owlofathena and 2 others
Remember that turkish military guy?
He looked insane, who is he and where is he now

• JFL
Reactions: .*my*.
And ip2jb mogs Chico

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12611
There are many unknown good looking people in pakistan , even everywhere there are plenty of good looking people living average lives.

Chico is the best looking guy alive

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214 and .*my*.
It’s common knowledge here that when you have stunning looks like O’pry or Gandy, success is guaranteed if you just place yourself outside of your house and don’t be fat. Since everyone on this forum agrees that Gandy and O’pry are the most attractive among all known (famous) people, it’s safe to say that there are no people on this planet that are as good looking. That’s the level of looks that we’re talking about. 1 in a billion or something like that.

Now it’s possible that there’s another O’pry in some unknown Russian village, and it sometimes takes time for people to become known (think Jeremy Meeks), but the probability of that is extremely low since everyone has a phone and can post their pics and be found by some modeling agent.

What do you guys think? And what’s their PSL? 7.5?
>1 in a billion
>7.5 PSL
pick one, and learn statistics you nonce

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mogstar and Deleted member 5746
Jfl Pat Tillman mogs both to the grave
6CDD6E63 80F9 45C4 AB2A 27B7F426AC23

take the Tillman pill

Attachments

• B2CF90CE-7FC6-4D0D-8533-E71BE6CE7BE3.webp
    91 KB · Views: 14
  • +1
Reactions: PrisonMike, owlofathena and Marsiere214
Nothing about his face is male except for his neck. With a thin neck and long hair he would’ve looked like a girl.
Show me a male face, in your opinion. Chico in that photo literally carries the classic "Chad" phenotype, only being way more aesthetically pleasing than your average Chad.

What is your image supposed to show? You can literally run any male through the app filter and he'd look female.

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and .*my*.
Female chico do be looking kinda bad doe. 🤔

Show me a male face, in your opinion. Chico in that photo literally carries the classic "Chad" phenotype, only being way more aesthetically pleasing than your average Chad.

What is your image supposed to show? You can literally run any male through the app filter and he'd look female.
Chin, eyebrows, ramus length and FWHR

Attachments

• F3FB3C01-10DD-4531-A01F-E43A26DA1814.jpeg
    F3FB3C01-10DD-4531-A01F-E43A26DA1814.jpeg
    41.5 KB · Views: 164
  • 412898A5-8306-4627-8B7A-286DCAE2AE59.jpeg
    412898A5-8306-4627-8B7A-286DCAE2AE59.jpeg
    73.3 KB · Views: 186
Prime Chico is the best looking male of all time

Lachowski

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, CursedOne and mogstar
@IwantToLooksMaxx so... basically just ogremaxx? That's not dimorphism, that's just faggotry. Someone like prime Dolph Lundgren would be a good example of dimorphism. These faggots are only an example for a Der Untermensch magazine.

• +1
@IwantToLooksMaxx so... basically just ogremaxx? That's not dimorphism, that's just faggotry. Someone like prime Dolph Lundgren would be a good example of dimorphism. These faggots are only an example for a Der Untermensch magazine.
I was responding to the dum dum who said that Chico was the best looking guy alive, which is bullshit. I said that he was high in averageness (good) but low in dimorphism (bad). You need both to be the best looking.

I was responding to the dum dum who said that Chico was the best looking guy alive, which is bullshit. I said that he was high in averageness (good) but low in dimorphism (bad). You need both to be the best looking.
I'm curious to see who you could name that is arguably better looking than prime Chico. He made models look like incels standing next to him.
Post 48811 0 1446016119 439771

Literally zero falios, 6'4, every facial feature of his is literally just "right", not like tranny Barrett or O'Aspie.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, Marsiere214 and mogstar
My dream is to meet Eriksen

• JFL
reading this post lowered my IQ two standard deviations