Why Vinnie Hacker is a covert genius

Seth Walsh

Seth Walsh

The man in the mirror is my only threat
Unlike Hasan Piker who scams his femcel audience with his progressive grift, him and Vinnie share one thing that makes them both popular.

Resonation.

Both super good looking men who know how the general woman's psyche works inside out. While Hasan continues to scam and force idiotic politics down the throats of horny and impressionable women through his looks, Hacker resonates to his female audience in a way that screams "I hate being objectified. I just want a girl who loves me for me and not for my TikToks".

At least Hacker femalegazemaxxed for good rather than evil. Never pushes politics and is much more of a humanitarian than that scumbag Piker.

Shows how overpowered the power of looks are. Looksmax for good, not evil. Push acceptance of individuals, at a super individual level. Stay out of politics, don't purposely deceive the masses and make yourself aware of your influence if you benefit from that halo effect.

World needs more positivity tbh

Nigga wrote a whole love letter

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RecessedChinCel, VladimirtheGreat, Deleted member 22918 and 1 other person
Unlike Hasan Piker who scams his femcel audience with his progressive grift, him and Vinnie share one thing that makes them both popular.

Resonation.

Both super good looking men who know how the general woman's psyche works inside out. While Hasan continues to scam and force idiotic politics down the throats of horny and impressionable women through his looks, Hacker resonates to his female audience in a way that screams "I hate being objectified. I just want a girl who loves me for me and not for my TikToks".

At least Hacker femalegazemaxxed for good rather than evil. Never pushes politics and is much more of a humanitarian than that scumbag Piker.

Shows how overpowered the power of looks are. Looksmax for good, not evil. Push acceptance of individuals, at a super individual level. Stay out of politics, don't purposely deceive the masses and make yourself aware of your influence if you benefit from that halo effect.

World needs more positivity tbh
World need less of you vinnie fanboy faggots

• JFL
Reactions: Thebbcmaxxer, Deleted member 23115 and Deleted member 31562
World need less of you vinnie fanboy faggots
VladimirtheGreat

vinnie is higher trust and prettier than hasan obviously he needs to play the humanitarian role as opposed to hasan's edgy political manipulative role

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh and nulll
I think Vinnie hacker is secretly based I also think he is much smarter than people believe him to be