Wide hips don't matter as long as

N

NoReedemingFeature

eede
As long as you have a low quadriceps angle with a wide enough rib cage and good frame. If these as there are met wide hips are actually ideal with a wide frame (22in+) since it harmonizes better.

cope
IMG 5663

IMG 0635

Tell this to him.

over for me

As long as you have a low quadriceps angle with a wide enough rib cage and good frame. If these as there are met wide hips are actually ideal with a wide frame (22in+) since it harmonizes better.
Most hipcels are claviclecels as well. You just don't have wide hips and wide clavicles as well. Hips are a dimorphic trait.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Big White Cuck and NoReedemingFeature
bad feature doesn’t matter providing you have multiple other good features that are rare with wide hips

good coping skills son, makes me proud

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and Big White Cuck
But how is this looksmaxxing? You’re just telling people if they’re bad or good.

bad feature doesn’t matter providing you have multiple other good features that are rare with wide hips

Hello fellow Anglo

• JFL
Reactions: geezcel

Not a bad feature then since it's about ratios, equivalent of saying long face is bad even if it's 1:1 with eyes

Hello fellow Anglo
hey buddy
Not a bad feature then since it's about ratios, equivalent of saying long face is bad even if it's 1:1 with eyes
except it is a bad feature, it’s simply less aesthetic. better for powerlifting? yes. maybe you should bloatmax or simply transition, someone will fall in love with your hips

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and moggathon
Most hipcels are claviclecels as well. You just don't have wide hips and wide clavicles as well. Hips are a dimorphic trait.
i might be a rare exception as i have wide shoulders but also very wide woman tier hips also

• +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature
I have 20in biacromial and 17in hips from the front, looks like shit because my narrow feminine ribs/waist but fine when covered up in clothes

Fellow hipcel?

i might be a rare exception as i have wide shoulders but also very wide woman tier hips also
There's no such thing as sub 23 inch bideltoid .me user.

• JFL
Reactions: geezcel