Will you breed masculine or tall girls to get mogger sons

D

Deleted member 5927

Lurker
Tall girls and masculine looking females have way less SMV than feminine ones I think. Even normies don't really want to fuck a chick taller than them. They know it's weird and I bet they don't like looking up to a female. But I have the advantage of always being taller than 99% of females no matter their height, so I am thinking about it.

Only issue is short girls give me more attention (for obvious reasons, they probably don't want to create manlet children and they know it) and taller girls are more likely to ACT more masculine as well because they are the same height or taller than all the simp 5'10" normies that orbit them.

Also what the fuck is wrong with normies. They will literally orbit girls the same height or taller than them jfl. That's what zero female attention does to you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090, Danish_Retard, PrisonMike and 5 others
id marry a tall girl with good facial development and good male family history. not a masculine woman

• +1
Reactions: Mastermind, Deleted member 6785, PrisonMike and 5 others
reproduction is stupid as hell

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Mastermind, R@m@ and 3 others
id marry a tall girl with good facial development and good male family history. not a masculine woman
In Ukraine I matched with this masculine looking ass bitch. There was many girls that fogged her but I was thinking about how much forward growth she has.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201216-144437.png
    Screenshot_20201216-144437.png
    323.1 KB · Views: 227
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7240, Deleted member 11295 and Deleted member 6341
Tall girls > short girls for LTRs and STRs

• +1
Reactions: PrisonMike, Deleted member 7240, Deleted member 6111 and 1 other person
You're clinically retarded, it's literally the purpose of life.
Yes but if you're sub8 ie genetic trash then nature doesn't want you in the gene pool

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, mortis and WastedYouth
Tall girls > short girls for LTRs and STRs
The thing is, short girls treat me like a fucking god amongst men. Tall girls treat me normal, they aren't that worried about height since they are tall themselves so they value face more, and there's a shit ton of 6'0" dudes that facially mog me. My only option really, is short girls, or really tall girls (like 6'1") because normies don't want girls they look up to, and most 6'1" dudes don't want to be eye level with a bitch.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and WadlowMaxxing
for me, chad only 🙄🥰🥰🥰 no homo

Only two girls I've tried to have kids with, both 5'7, and physically stronger than 90% of females. I'm tryna have powerful kids.

Howveer, Im more attracted to short girls on average

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7240
I would love to ltr a 6'4 gigafogger volleyball player, but it won't happen.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 6695 and Deleted member 6341
I talked about that 3 years ago with friends most of my friends say they would prefer to fuck a taller girl but be in a relationship with a smaller one cause it's more cute and feminine.

Tall masculine girls. If they have a dick that's just a bonus.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer, coping ethnic, Deleted member 5145 and 9 others
The thing is, short girls treat me like a fucking god amongst men. Tall girls treat me normal, they aren't that worried about height since they are tall themselves so they value face more, and there's a shit ton of 6'0" dudes that facially mog me. My only option really, is short girls, or really tall girls (like 6'1") because normies don't want girls they look up to, and most 6'1" dudes don't want to be eye level with a bitch.

Why do you care about their height so much? To me face matters the most. You can tell the girl's genetic quality by looking at her FACE. Don't get me wrong, height matters but a beautiful face is the most important. If she has a model tier face, she can be a bit shorter than average.

• +1
Reactions: Mastermind, Deleted member 6512 and WadlowMaxxing
Tall girls and masculine looking females have way less SMV than feminine ones I think. Even normies don't really want to fuck a chick taller than them. They know it's weird and I bet they don't like looking up to a female. But I have the advantage of always being taller than 99% of females no matter their height, so I am thinking about it.

Only issue is short girls give me more attention (for obvious reasons, they probably don't want to create manlet children and they know it) and taller girls are more likely to ACT more masculine as well because they are the same height or taller than all the simp 5'10" normies that orbit them.

Also what the fuck is wrong with normies. They will literally orbit girls the same height or taller than them jfl. That's what zero female attention does to you.

tall girls are ideal, i'd marry a woman over 6ft easily if i was 6'3
albeit ideally id marry some woman whos like 5'11 not 6ft+

masculine woman no, woman with ante face? yes.

People still dont realize how random genetic recombination is

Just fuck who you wanna fuck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797, Mastermind, Deleted member 6512 and 2 others
I'm so lucky my mom has a huge lower third

Why do you care about their height so much? To me face matters the most. You can tell the girl's genetic quality by looking at her FACE. Don't get me wrong, height matters but a beautiful face is the most important. If she has a model tier face, she can be a bit shorter than average.
I don't have the luxury of being choosy. So in the options that I do have (short girls and really tall girls) I'm discussing which of the two I would rather have.

I could probably get a chick that facially mogs me if she was like 5'3", just because I would be like twice her size.

People still dont realize how random genetic recombination is

Just fuck who you wanna fuck
Genetic recombination is bullshit. It's not that complicated. The genes you have get mixed with hers and the dominant ones are visible in the kid. So choose a good partner so your kids have less chances of being fugly. You can't just fuck ugly girls for the 1% chance the kid is going to be decent looking. If you fuck good looking girls theres probably like a 80% chance the kid will be good looking (pulling this number out of my ass). It's just about raising your chances. And if the girl has no ugly genes, and neither do you, it's literally impossible the kid will as well. You can only mix what genes you both have, and if you both have good genes, there's nothing to lose.

• +1
Reactions: coping ethnic
Genetic recombination is bullshit. It's not that complicated. The genes you have get mixed with hers and the dominant ones are visible in the kid. So choose a good partner so your kids have less chances of being fugly. You can't just fuck ugly girls for the 1% chance the kid is going to be decent looking. If you fuck good looking girls theres probably like a 80% chance the kid will be good looking (pulling this number out of my ass). It's just about raising your chances. And if the girl has no ugly genes, and neither do you, it's literally impossible the kid will as well. You can only mix what genes you both have, and if you both have good genes, there's nothing to lose.
(Insert pic of chico and his parents)
The thing you can be the most sure about is height, also never forget the several relatives

Height is one gene, meanwhile face..
Fgene 09 00462 g001

If you dont have a diverse genepool at all you might be fine, but you also have to be sure of the girls, and good luck thinking she will be ok with your aspieness

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Hightwolf and Deleted member 6512
(Insert pic of chico and his parents)
The thing you can be the most sure about is height, also never forget the several relatives

Height is one gene, meanwhile face..
View attachment 877139
If you dont have a diverse genepool at all you might be fine, but you also have to be sure of the girls, and good luck thinking she will be ok with your aspieness
Just don't be a genetic shitstain theory
Just don't fuck a genetic shitstain theory

• Hmm...
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd
You live in america right? Good luck finding a girl whos not a mutt. Unless youre like 99% scandinavian or something yourself along with the girl you wont ensure anything (iirc youre a mutt)

Lima is the most mutt you can think of, and look at how she turned out, its all rng bro stop coping

Btw not tryna be rude im a mutt too

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512

i have a 6’7 serbian thugmaxxed chad friend that married and has kids with a ded srs, 6’3 serbian girl
their kids are gonna be such moggers

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman and Deleted member 8616
i'd breed natalie biden
Screenshot 4

shes perfect

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, MewingJBP and Deleted member 6341

You should just date a white girl with anteface. That is literally what my cousin did when he migrated to Australia. Now he's married and has two half-Anglo children. But of course he got very lucky as a Chinaman. You have to believe that you will marry an attractive white girl and have white-passing children, and they will not express your "bad" genes.

Last edited:
I have a preference for tall, facially masculine girls who look aesthetic. Hopefully, one day, I can breed one.
And although they are rare, they do have less SMV than high-appeal girls (short, good body etc), who are more sought-after by normie guys.

That's a big advantage since there will be less competition to get with these type of girls. Just at female models: They perfectly fit the description of being tall, aesthetic and facially masculine + nearly all of them date normies or even subhumans.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5969 and xefo
4023D335 E63E 42D9 B779 C5F304E7EB69

tall girls fog in all ways possible

• +1
Reactions: MewingJBP
Having tall parents plays little role on how tall you are going to be, we still haven't found out why someone is tall like what proteins/genes cause it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10551
tbh i feel only attracted to tall feminine girls i hate short thats why i want to heightmaxx asap

Would you breed this 6'9 butterface gigamogger? Makes 6'2 Bas Rutten look like a twink

Jy8XXEA8LtinpjoI1L5A1BgPXh3UDGwa HA9dKw796U

I know I would :ogre:

My girl is around 6’0, and I’m around 5’10.

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 6341
If anything tall girls should treat you better because they have less options, and you’re taller than 99% of men

I have a preference for tall, facially masculine girls who look aesthetic. Hopefully, one day, I can breed one.
And although they are rare, they do have less SMV than high-appeal girls (short, good body etc), who are more sought-after by normie guys.

That's a big advantage since there will be less competition to get with these type of girls. Just at female models: They perfectly fit the description of being tall, aesthetic and facially masculine + nearly all of them date normies or even subhumans.

It depends on how you define "masculine". Facial masculinity only concerns the chin, the hairline, and the browridge. Forward grown jaws are a sign of good genetics in both sexes.

In my opinion, the only thing that looks very masculine on women is big chin.

Well-developed mandible, chiseled jawline, forward grown maxilla, prominent cheekbones, hunter eyes are very sexy and sign of "beautiful" genes. I would not call those features "masculine" .

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan
you breed with models, you get tall sons and model daughters.

Having tall parents plays little role on how tall you are going to be, we still haven't found out why someone is tall like what proteins/genes cause it
???
Heritability of height is ~80%, just because we don't know the exact genes and biological mechanism determining height doesn't mean it's not genetic

I'm actively looking for a tall gf, in public we'd mog everyone and our kids would be set

One piece of advice here is to look at her brothers if she has any.
They are the closest to her genetically plus they are men so your sons could turn out like them.
For me ideal would be tall broud shouldered woman. I think if I ensured my kids have proper development they will be good looking since most of my failos come from mouth breathing.

you know what i realized. it's like either i was brainsmashing when i made this thread or everyone else is dumb as i was, just get an average height girl. you'll still be taller than her significantly, and your kids won't be manlets. holy shit mind blown go ER

Lavar Ball breedmaxxed and now has three sons in the NBA.