Yeah tbh upon closer examination, after all I've learned about facial aesthetics I now realise I was actually also MTN in my prime too

MakinItHappenReturn

MakinItHappenReturn

Fire burning inside
Yeah tbh upon closer examination, after all I've learned about facial aesthetics I now realise I was actually also MTN in my prime too.

My mandibular development is off and I look like I have a funky bite of some sort. My orbitals really stand strong as being weak too makes makes the face inconsistent from top to bottom.

3120054 1665964069051

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15468
MTN here @StreegeReturn ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
Yeah tbh upon closer examination, after all I've learned about facial aesthetics I now realise I was actually also MTN in my prime too.

My mandibular development is off and I look like I have a funky bite of some sort. My orbitals really stand strong as being weak too makes makes the face inconsistent from top to bottom.

View attachment 1912680
U look like the peaked in highschool dude

You actually look good there. Why don’t you just lose weight?

Yes you look better unironically now. Look starved frail ethnic

I was elite athlete fitness and strength back then. Looked like a legitimate heptathlon athlete and you get 'frail' from the photograph :ROFLMAO:

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
I was elite athlete fitness and strength back then. Looked like a legitimate heptathlon athlete and you get 'frail' from the photograph :ROFLMAO:
Its probably the pics. Pics are never fully accurate i was only talking about the face btw. Not an expert enough for bodies

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn
U look good for an Indian idk if many girls above LTB would smash tho

That's where you are wrong you ignorant little Russian, because they have.

Too much Black/Race Pill content on YouTube has consumed your head bro. Plus I am a Millennial. Swipe apps were just on the new release in the early 2010s. Everyone was much more sociable and it wasn't like it is today.

• +1
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
  • +1
I mean your face looks much better here. Not talking about your muscles.

Yeah I don't have the bone-mass to look anywhere near peak with even just a bit of face fat.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14774
What happened to your bone mass?

Nothing. I never had it jfl. Normie bone-mass on ethnic pheno stands out, due to pheno.

• +1
Could have just zyzz maxxed you got the look for it. How tall tho?

• +1
Could have just zyzz maxxed you got the look for it. How tall tho?

1.73 plus he roided hence he had no legs and his bone-mass improved

8608f4b0e337e2834de2d2f53d8f13d7.png

That's where you are wrong you ignorant little Russian, because they have.

Too much Black/Race Pill content on YouTube has consumed your head bro. Plus I am a Millennial. Swipe apps were just on the new release in the early 2010s. Everyone was much more sociable and it wasn't like it is today.
It's not YouTube, i didn't believe jbw and still don't to the extent INCELS do but every time I see this shit, i asked my sister if a literal indian gigachad was attractive and she said idc if he's tall or looks good i don't like indians, and that's what I see every time, ofc a ethnic GIGACHAD will get pussy but a MTN ethnic will be like a white 2psl

• JFL
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse
It's not YouTube, i didn't believe jbw and still don't to the extent INCELS do but every time I see this shit, i asked my sister if a literal indian gigachad was attractive and she said idc if he's tall or looks good i don't like indians, and that's what I see every time, ofc a ethnic GIGACHAD will get pussy but a MTN ethnic will be like a white 2psl

- Your sister is a Zoomer, so she has so many options that she can filter Chad men by race due to instagram & swipe apps

- Believe it or not without the camera I don't look the most Indian. Ethnic, but not Indian.
(This is off camera though. Camera reveals your true pheno a lot more)

- The failo of the Indian accent is more prevalent in today's culture due to everyone watching funny videos on YouTube & TikTok and it wasn't as much so back in the day. Today it's literally in your face, while before it was the Indian guy on the Simpsons and that's it. What she is revealing is a cultural distaste. You've heard me talk I don't sound or act in any fashion like a native Indian lol. So again, this is only a recent phenomenon where the Indian culture from the East has began to failo a lot of Indian men in the west. Plus Zoomer girls have far more options than Millennial girls did. There was Facebook and Instagram was only just on the rise + they had experienced a lot of life without social media and just casual Facebook and posting photos from getting drunk the night before.

- Your sister is a Zoomer, so she has so many options that she can filter Chad men by race due to instagram & swipe apps

- Believe it or not without the camera I don't look the most Indian. Ethnic, but not Indian.
(This is off camera though. Camera reveals your true pheno a lot more)

- The failo of the Indian accent is more prevalent in today's culture due to everyone watching funny videos on YouTube & TikTok and it wasn't as much so back in the day. Today it's literally in your face, while before it was the Indian guy on the Simpsons and that's it. What she is revealing is a cultural distaste. You've heard me talk I don't sound or act in any fashion like a native Indian lol. So again, this is only a recent phenomenon where the Indian culture from the East has began to failo a lot of Indian men in the west. Plus Zoomer girls have far more options than Millennial girls did. There was Facebook and Instagram was only just on the rise + they had experienced a lot of life without social media and just casual Facebook and posting photos from getting drunk the night before.
So basically what ur saying is that Hollywood is cockbloking indians

So basically what ur saying is that Hollywood is cockbloking indians

This is not Hollywood my friend :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: and these videos appear on Twitter and Facebook in small clips too

F08881f0b51b6457a1d33f12fad15ffe

Maybe you could have been higher if you softmaxxed back then

• +1