You can actually achieve results greater than 4 cm lengthening for each side with clavicle lengthening

Tallooksmaxxer

Tallooksmaxxer

Kraken
With modified sagittal split osteotomy you can cut the bone from more central parts of clavicle so the bone will be cut from most thick part of clavicles. Therefore the cutten bone will be able support greater lengthening because the thickness of its connector parts.

"The second type of clavicle lengthening osteotomy is the modified sagittal split pattern. In his technique partial thickness perpendicular bone cuts are made on opposite sides of the clavicle 4 cms apart. They are then connected by a midline cut that goes down the center of the bone. (this is very similar to the sagittal split osteotomy of the mandibular ramus) This creates thicker bone ends on each side of the cuts that when put together after lengthening has a normal central bone diameter. The missing half diameter of the bone is on opposite sides of the bone which are filled with bone putty after plate application."

Because of the thicker bone segments some greater shoulder widening may be possible. By lengthening the location of the two half thickness bone cuts (greater than 4cms) some greater lengthening can be achieved with more central bone contact.

In shoulder widening surgery two different osteotomy patterns are possible, each with their own advantages and disadvantages. The oblique osteotomy is simpler to perform but leaves a thinner bone stock to heal and has limitations in its shoulder widening effect. The sagittal split osteotomy requires greater technical precision to perform but leaves a thicker central bone stock and can offer a bit more shoulder widening effect. More clinical experience is needed to determine whether these osteotomy patterns have substantial clinical differences in outcomes and bone healing.

Modified sagittal split osteotomy of the clavicle 2 cm lengthening Dr Barry Eppley Indianapoli

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 8869 and TrestIsBest
Will the bone be more weak when healing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: randomvanish, ChristianChad, Growth Plate and 2 others
Will the bone be more weak when healing
even the doctor says you will be able to lift weights after 3 months.

think it as length lengthening. niggas run and walk alright after surgery.

• JFL
Reactions: Fgsfds
even the doctor says you will be able to lift weights after 3 months.

think it as length lengthening. niggas run and walk alright after surgery.
Imagine you bench 300 lb and both your clavicles just snap

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Eduardo DOV, Yerico7, Fgsfds and 7 others
Imagine you bench 300 lb and both your clavicles just snap
the bones rewgrow like before man wtf are you talking about.

if you are paronoid that much run sarms for 1 year.

Range of motion issues after surgery? Patient anecdotes? Before and after pics? Physical Therapy?

I feel like this is such a taboo surgery. We need some people’s anecdotes.

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, ChristianChad and Deleted member 2729
Range of motion issues after surgery? Patient anecdotes? Before and after pics? Physical Therapy?

Yea exactly lmao, also it may not have that large of an aesthetic effect.

What you really want is a large bideltoid. I don’t think clavicles really add that much to the illusion of width.

Look up Gaten Matarazzo who was born with no clavicle, his frame looks the same as mine as a 5’4” framecel that WAS born with one.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Melo95 and hypergamy

just search

With modified sagittal split osteotomy you can cut the bone from more central parts of clavicle so the bone will be cut from most thick part of clavicles. Therefore the cutten bone will be able support greater lengthening because the thickness of its connector parts.

"The second type of clavicle lengthening osteotomy is the modified sagittal split pattern. In his technique partial thickness perpendicular bone cuts are made on opposite sides of the clavicle 4 cms apart. They are then connected by a midline cut that goes down the center of the bone. (this is very similar to the sagittal split osteotomy of the mandibular ramus) This creates thicker bone ends on each side of the cuts that when put together after lengthening has a normal central bone diameter. The missing half diameter of the bone is on opposite sides of the bone which are filled with bone putty after plate application."

Because of the thicker bone segments some greater shoulder widening may be possible. By lengthening the location of the two half thickness bone cuts (greater than 4cms) some greater lengthening can be achieved with more central bone contact.

In shoulder widening surgery two different osteotomy patterns are possible, each with their own advantages and disadvantages. The oblique osteotomy is simpler to perform but leaves a thinner bone stock to heal and has limitations in its shoulder widening effect. The sagittal split osteotomy requires greater technical precision to perform but leaves a thicker central bone stock and can offer a bit more shoulder widening effect. More clinical experience is needed to determine whether these osteotomy patterns have substantial clinical differences in outcomes and bone healing.

View attachment 1695289
Dr. Leif Rodgers says the clavicle lengthening can be done more than once

• Love it
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
Dr. Leif Rodgers says the clavicle lengthening can be done more than once
yes bro i know that too. But i heard he does it for around around 50k. So if you are not %1 tier framelet its best to squeeze out most gains in 1 surgery.

• +1
Reactions: joseph
How do I know if I need it

yes bro i know that too. But i heard he does it for around around 50k. So if you are not %1 tier framelet its best to squeeze out most gains in 1 surgery.
Yea Leif charges way too much. I wonder how much Eppley charges? Does Eppley allow for multiple clavicle lengthening surgeries? The problem is that unlike Leg Lengthening we don't really have diaries of people sharing their experiences of the pain/recovery and post op flexibility and mobility etc so I don't know how it would feel to gymmaxx after this surgery and if it would be even possible at all. That's what we need to know.

• Hmm...
Yea Leif charges way too much. I wonder how much Eppley charges? Does Eppley allow for multiple clavicle lengthening surgeries? The problem is that unlike Leg Lengthening we don't really have diaries of people sharing their experiences of the pain/recovery and post op flexibility and mobility etc so I don't know how it would feel to gymmaxx after this surgery and if it would be even possible at all. That's what we need to know.
i think it was around 28k for eppley i asked to his clinic i will check out my e mails. Yes clavicle lengthening is not a surgery that is performed often as much as leg lengthening. But eppley says, after 3 months you are able to start lifting.

Hello James,

Thank you for your message and your interest in Dr.
Eppley’s work.

Approximate fee for Bilateral Clavicle Lengthening Osteotomies - $27,000.00 - $28,000.00.

Fee is not binding. A consultation with Dr.
Eppley is required and then a formal quote is provided.

Not only this why cut up a bone90% of time ain’t on display

• +1
Reactions: hypergamy
Not only this why cut up a bone90% of time ain’t on display
I plan on consulting with Dr. Leif Rogers because 1 inch in clavicle lengthening is lifefuel. Just can’t have permanent mobility/pain problems.

• +1
I plan on consulting with Dr. Leif Rogers because 1 inch in clavicle lengthening is lifefuel. Just can’t have permanent mobility/pain problems.
will you make a thread? can you tag me? they dont really give much information without consultation.

• +1
Reactions: hypergamy
U guys are so insecure and autistic I love it :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

will you make a thread? can you tag me? they dont really give much information without consultation.
Yes. I just sent him an email regarding common questions.

• +1
bone will be weaker, it needs a bone graft to be in exact position. shoulder lengthening is not like LL, there is no distraction osteogenesis. they manually make it longer, therefore it will be a weak part of it.

bone will be weaker, it needs a bone graft to be in exact position. shoulder lengthening is not like LL, there is no distraction osteogenesis. they manually make it longer, therefore it will be a weak part of it.
no they can do both.

bone totally heals in 3 month enough to start lifting.

no they can do both.

bone totally heals in 3 month enough to start lifting.
bro, the bone will be healed WITH a weaker part. they cut and elongate the bone diagonally. it won't be thick as before. again, not like LL.

no, it does not happen. it does not happen even in bimax. that's why some doctors apply bone powder in it
i am sure i saw from one of the surgeons they use either bone paste or powder.

eppley says here the bone gaps grow thicker by time

i am sure i saw from one of the surgeons they use either bone paste or powder.

eppley says here the bone gaps grow thicker by time
"Even with plate fixation and bone putty, primary bone healing with an adequate diameter is much more tenuous."

"Even with plate fixation and bone putty, primary bone healing with an adequate diameter is much more tenuous."
i didnt said paste was in that link. but i am %100 sure i saw it. probably from eppley.

i didnt said paste was in that link. but i am %100 sure i saw it. probably from eppley.
but how mechanically can it be? the surgeon just cut and elongate, and it makes it thinner. with bone powder, it make be thicker that natural healing but still.

but how mechanically can it be? the surgeon just cut and elongate, and it makes it thinner. with bone powder, it make be thicker that natural healing but still.
i mean i wouldnt give a less fuck if its thinner. surgeons say you can go back to heavy lifting in 3 months. if i can lift heavy weights with it, its strong enough for me.

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver999
I know someone who can do this surgery for very cheap. DM me.

i think it was around 28k for eppley i asked to his clinic i will check out my e mails. Yes clavicle lengthening is not a surgery that is performed often as much as leg lengthening. But eppley says, after 3 months you are able to start lifting.
Thats def fake lmao. They say that to lure you in and to compete with Leif Rogers, when u get there hes gonna say $50k hence the disclaimer at the bottom of the email. Major Lifefuel if real tho cuz $100k inheritance will be enough, $70k trimax, $30k clavicle, sunglasses to hide assymetrical eyes until I get $10k to see Taban

• Hmm...